DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC-Mousecellaneous
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-31-2011, 09:00 PM   #1
MandM22
Mouseketeer
 
MandM22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Southern NJ
Posts: 197

DVC Animal Kingdom Villas Bucket Hat

I saw one of these on eBay but unfortunately didn't act. Does anyone know where else I may be able to get one of these? They are great and fold up into a pouch that has a clip. They were originally given away at a DVC event. If this is inappropriate to post I apologize.
__________________
Mike & Kim



MandM22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:55 AM   #2
daisyduck123
I just love those parmesan mashed potatoes at Chef Mickey's!
I don't know how to cut & paste
Disney has made my family & I "park snobs"
 
daisyduck123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 12,216

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandM22 View Post
I saw one of these on eBay but unfortunately didn't act. Does anyone know where else I may be able to get one of these? They are great and fold up into a pouch that has a clip. They were originally given away at a DVC event. If this is inappropriate to post I apologize.
Hi! My family was actually at the event that summer. I have never seen them offered anywhere since. Keep checking Ebay. I've seen them on there from time to time.
__________________
July 2013 AKV July 2012 BCV/AKV June 2011 AKV/BCV Jan. 2011 SSR July 2010 OKW/BCV/BLT July 2009 BCV/AKV Jan. 2009 CBR/SSR July 2008 AKV/BCV Dec. 2007 AKV
Aug 2007 Dolphin/BCV May 2007 SSR May 2006 CBR
Jan 2006 Pop CenturyMay 2005 Pop Century May 2004 Pop Century Dec 1976 Off Site
daisyduck123 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-01-2012, 01:24 PM   #3
MandM22
Mouseketeer
 
MandM22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Southern NJ
Posts: 197

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyduck123 View Post
Hi! My family was actually at the event that summer. I have never seen them offered anywhere since. Keep checking Ebay. I've seen them on there from time to time.
Thanks daisyduck123... I wish I would have acted on the last one I saw on eBay. I'll keep checking for more listings. Thanks
__________________
Mike & Kim



MandM22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:54 AM   #4
MandM22
Mouseketeer
 
MandM22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Southern NJ
Posts: 197

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandM22

Thanks daisyduck123... I wish I would have acted on the last one I saw on eBay. I'll keep checking for more listings. Thanks
Finally found one on EBay... And this time I didn't hesitate... I grabbed it. Yea!!!
__________________
Mike & Kim



MandM22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

DVC-Resales.com | 1-800-550-6493 (Contact The Timeshare Store) | DVC Resale Listings

facebooktwittergoogle plus youtube itunesDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.