Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Reports Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2012, 03:27 PM   #16
miss_bell
Making Magical Mischief

Wow you are fitting so much into your one week at the world, I bet you were tired when you got back to the UK!! Congratulations on your engagement, i bet your excited to be able to plan a Disneymoon.
1990 - WDW - Motel near Gatorland 1991 - WDW - I Drive 1995 - WDW - Villa 1998 - WDW - Villa 2003 - WDW - Lindfields 2005 - DLRP - Sequioa Lodge 2005 - WDW - Bahama Bay 2006 - DLRP - Newport Bay Hotel 2007 - DLRP - Sequioa Lodge 2008 - WDW - Liki tiki Resort 2009 - WDW - POFQ 2011 - DLRP - Cheyenne 2012 - WDW - OKW 2013 - WDW - Coral Cay2014 - WDW - CBR

miss_bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:44 PM   #17
Sarah28
DIS Veteran

Wednesday 26th October 2011 - Animal Kingdom

Today was our full day in Animal Kingdom - we had done quite a bit of what we had wanted to do on our first half day on the Monday, so today was the time to take it a bit easier and see a lot more of the animals (and maybe get another couple of go's on Dinosaur!) It turns out we didn't spend the whole day here but in both our days here, we pretty much did all we wanted to

We did start off in Dinoland again and rode Dinosaur twice more! In fact, the CM at the beginning of the ride recognised us on our second go and made a comment about us going on again! I'm glad everyone enjoyed it as much as me

We then decided to go on Primeval whirl - the queue said only about 20 mins so we thought it would be ok to queue - I had never been on this before but it looked quite fun so we gave it a go. The queue was much longer than 20 mins but it was quite shaded. The ride was ok, don't think I would have queued much longer for it but nice to say we have done it.

Next up was It's Tough to be a Bug. I'm not a big fan of the 3D things but remembered it from my previous trip that it was quite light hearted and enjoyable which it was - the only bit I didn't really like was the wasp sting in the back on the benches which really caught my back and was a bit jumpy and uncomfortable!

We had some more photopass piccys in front of Everest...

We decided to do the Maharajah Jungle Trek next - we saw some really cute little fruit bats and got some amazing views of the tigers...

After the trek, we got on the Wildlife Express Train over to Rafiki's Planet Watch. We headed over to the Affection Section and saw a Sheep Shearing demo, and then brushed some of the goats and hung out there for a bit. We walked around the Conservation Station and Habitat Habit before making our way back on the train. I wish we had stayed and looked at the Pangani Exploration Trail to see the Gorillas and Hippos but we thought we should make our way over to Downtown Disney for some serious shopping and then get ready for our ADR at Planet Hollywood that evening.

We got the bus to Downtown Disney and headed straight for the Days of Christmas shop where I got some beautiful Nightmare Before Christmas tree decorations (same decs but different box than the one pictured) and a lovely Lock Shock and Barrel decoration to add to my ever growing NBC themed tree...

Next up was Pin Traders where I got these pins and a folder to put these and all my other ones in at home...

We stopped by the Lego store where Si bought the Pirates of the Caribbean Black Pearl boat! It was quite expensive and pretty huge, but he was chuffed as it wasn't out in the UK yet and was probably going to be cheaper here (luckily he had lots of room in his suitcase for the way home!)

I took some piccys of the Lego masterpieces inside and out of the store...

We wandered around pretty much the whole of DTD - I especially loved going back to World of Disney as I had fond memories of my previous trip when I was a child - the most amazing store ever!!

I also loved Candy Cauldron - they had the most incredible candy apples in the window...

After all our shopping was done, it was getting nearer the time for our ADR at Planet Hollywood. Our reservation wasn't until 7pm, but we managed to get there early and they said we could eat earlier so we went in about half 6.

Chelly and I started with a Hellboy cocktail which includes Southern Comfort, Skyy Vodka, Bacardi Limon, Melon Liqueur, Amaretto, Triple Sec, with sweet and sour and cranberry! We had had one of these before in Paris so knew we liked them!

Then for food, they all had the Beef Fajitas with rice, (and a side portion of fries as they were hungry!)

and I had the BBQ Bacon Cheddar Chicken Sandwich, all of which was very yummy!

The food was amazing, but during the meal, we noticed it was getting incredibly busy (probably why they opted for us to eat early to get us out the way while they weren't as busy) and the queue to get in was getting longer. We noticed the waitress was trying to hurry us along our meal and the people that were clearing the tables tried to take Chelly's plate away from her while she was still eating! We were quite shocked at this which did put a bit of a dampener on our meal

The waitress then tried to encourage us to share a pudding rather than having one each we think as they were trying to hurry us along (but we wanted one each!) I had the Banana Split as did Andrew and I think Chelly and Si had the Fudge Brownie.

Again, the bill was brought over as quickly as our puddings to try and hurry us up. As soon as we had paid up and were getting ready to leave, the table cleaners swooped down to clean the table for the next party, and we felt very rushed and uncomfortable which we hadn't experienced during our other meals. We appreciated that they were very busy but it really did spoil our meal, which is such as shame as the food was very good.

After all of our shopping and huge dinner, we were feeling quite tired - we had a further look round the West Side of DTD and then decided to call it a night and got a bus back to the hotel where we all crashed out after another very enjoyable day!

WDW: April 1999: Port Orleans French Quarter • October 2011 (Halloween & MNSSHP): All Star Music - Engaged in the Haunted Mansion! - Read this TR here!
• August 2013: Old Key West Read this PTR here!

DLRP: Oct 2005 (Halloween trip!): Santa Fe • May 2006: Santa Fe • February 2007: Santa Fe • December 2007 (Christmas trip!): Santa Fe • October 2008 (Halloween trip!): offsite
• February 2010: offsite • November 2010 (Christmas trip!): offsite • February 2012: offsite • June 2012: offsite • October 2012 (Halloween trip!): offsite • June 2012: offsite • July 2013: offsite • April 2014: Magic Circus
Sarah28 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-04-2012, 03:49 PM   #18
Sarah28
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bell View Post
Wow you are fitting so much into your one week at the world, I bet you were tired when you got back to the UK!! Congratulations on your engagement, i bet your excited to be able to plan a Disneymoon.
Thanks for coming on board yes we were very tired when we got back but we all know how worth it it is! Yes I am so excited to plan a Disneymoon! I will try and make sure it's for 2 weeks so we can take it a bit easier this time round

WDW: April 1999: Port Orleans French Quarter • October 2011 (Halloween & MNSSHP): All Star Music - Engaged in the Haunted Mansion! - Read this TR here!

DLRP: Oct 2005 (Halloween trip!): Santa Fe • May 2006: Santa Fe • February 2007: Santa Fe • December 2007 (Christmas trip!): Santa Fe • October 2008 (Halloween trip!): offsite
• February 2010: offsite • November 2010 (Christmas trip!): offsite • February 2012: offsite • June 2012: offsite • October 2012 (Halloween trip!): offsite • June 2012: offsite • July 2013: offsite • April 2014: Magic Circus
Old 01-05-2012, 03:31 PM   #19
Sarah28
DIS Veteran

Thursday 27th October - Magic Kingdom and our very first ever Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!

We did originally plan to make the early EMH for MK, however we had gotten very lazy and didn't get up til later so we missed these. This didn't bother us as much as we were going to the MNSSHP later on in the day so we thought we would have plenty of time to do everything we wanted to do.

We packed up all the bits for our costumes for the party - Chelly and I were going to be Sally and Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas. Chelly had bought a Sally costume and we had drawn on stitches on some white tights she had bought, and we were going to draw on the stitches on her face in eyeliner when we were getting ready. I had a Jack costume which consisted of the pinstripe blazer and bat bow tie, and I had a white t shirt to wear underneath and some black trousers. (see later post for photos)

The boys had some trouble deciding what their costumes were going to be - I initially thought Si would want to be a pirate as he loves POTC, and there was mentioning of Phineas and Ferb, but these costumes proved too difficult, and it was surprisingly warm weather that time of year so they were concerned that they would be too hot in their costumes.

They finally decided upon a Dr Doofenschmirtz from Phineas and Ferb for both of them as it was a simple costume for them! Chelly had bought them lab coats, and we made some transfers that were ironed onto the coats including a Doofie picture on the front pocket and the L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N. acronym on the back.

However for our t shirts during the day, I had made us all matching t shirts with a Mickey Pumpkin on the front, and all of our names on the back. We got some good comments during the day wearing these!

So our first stop was changing up our ticket confirmation for MNSSHP for actual tickets. Once we had got off the bus, we headed for the ticket office and this was sorted no problem. We all got paper tickets which we then needed to change into wrist bands nearer the time of the party at allocated places. We then rented a locker to put our costumes into for later on in the day.

The next stop after that was to get some breakfast as we were getting pretty hungry at that point! We went into Main Street Bakery where we got some Ham and Cheese Croissants and juice to keep us going

We caught a bit of the early morning parade as we headed over to Splash Mountain as we hadn't done it on this trip...

Chelly missed out on Splash Mountain on her honeymoon as Si isn't a big fan of this one, so we said she could come on it with Andrew and I. Si decided to go on Railroad from the station outside of Splash Mountain and we would wait for each other here when we were all done. Chelly was very excited to be going on it as was I. While we were going round, we just happened to be going past when the boat that was in the drop was on the soaking wet turn and all the water dropped straight onto us and we got very very wet!! We all had a good laugh about it and I think Si was glad he didn't go on it and get as wet as us (no piccys unfortunately as we were soaked!) - my hair went into frizz / curl overload!

Next up was another turn on Haunted Mansion (as I hadn't paid much attention the first time round for good reasons obviously!) It was extra special for us and I enjoyed it just as much, especially the new hitchhiking ghost bit at the end which is very clever! We had our photopass picture taken with the hearse (and matching t shirts!)...

I bought a Haunted Mansion T Shirt as this is something I had wanted to get for a while, but is extra special to me now...

Next we made our way into Fantasyland where we rode the teacups again... We also went on It's a Small World and Mickey's Philharmagic which I hadn't seen before and I absolutely loved it!

I think up next was Buzz Lightyear and Carousel of Progress and afterwards we grabbed a dole whip at Auntie Gravity's (while I tried to hide and watch the crazy remote control bin which amazed and scared me at the same time!)

We then headed over to Adventureland to have another go on Pirates of the Caribbean and The Tiki Room. It was getting close to the time when we could exchange tickets for wristbands for the MNSSHP which happened to be near POTC so we sorted that out and got our little trick or treat bags.

We then went on the Jungle Cruise as this would be shutting for the party so decided to do this before it closed which was very enjoyable as our captain was full of silly jokes (similar to Andrew's sense of humour!) It was getting close to our ADR time of 5:25pm at the Plaza so we headed down there, and lots of people were turning up in their costumes ready for the party. We saw this adorable old couple while we were waiting outside the Plaza who were dressed up as Snow White and Prince Charming which was so wonderful to see that everyone was getting into the spirit!

We were seated very quickly. I'm pretty sure we all had cokes and I had a sprite, and the Angus Chuck Cheeseburger with fries which was plentiful and very tasty. We had no room for puddings so we paid up and then headed back to the lockers to get our costumes...

Old 01-06-2012, 11:07 AM   #20
Chilly
I was having a bit of a blonde moment
D'oh!
Married my prince at WDW

Loving your TR! Looking forward to seeing your costumes.
Chilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:07 AM   #21
Sarah28
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
Loving your TR! Looking forward to seeing your costumes.
Thanks for reading Claire, glad you're enjoying it The next installment is coming up soon!

Old 01-07-2012, 12:25 PM   #22
Sarah28
DIS Veteran

The boys didn't require anywhere to change as their's was just a lab coat really, but Chelly and I needed somewhere to change into ours so we found a toilet inside The Town Square Theatre / Tony's Town Square Restaurant where we quickly changed. We packed up our clothes and then headed back to the lockers to put them back in. We quickly drew eachothers make up on in the locker area - mine was a skellington grin and Chelly's was some stitches across her face and we were ready to go!

It was just about getting dark and it was getting busier. I loved look at everyone's costumes, and the boys got lots of comments about their Doofie costumes! We headed over to the Club 626 area so Chelly could check out Stitch and we took some piccys around here...

We stayed around for a bit and then decided to go on Space Mountain as there was no queue at all! We had a brilliant time and the ride photos was great of us all in our costumes (gutted we didn't buy it now as it did make us laugh!)

We then headed to the Speedway where we had a much slower car this time, but it was great fun none the less. We had another go on the teacups and then wandered round to the Winnie the Pooh ride and Snow White to take advantage of no queues! The Tigger bit on the Winnie the Pooh ride where the whole cart bounces made us laugh a lot!

Up next was another ride on the Haunted Mansion as we thought it only seemed appropriate! The queue time was set to 13 mins as always and it really didn't take long (I thought this is where there would be a queue if anywhere)

We had another picture with the hearse of us in our costumes...

Chelly found the special party merchandise on the cart outside Haunted Mansion and found a Limited Edition party pin of Stitch so she was well chuffed with this.

I was hoping to get a few special party pieces of merch but there didn't seem to be much on the cart so thought we'd head over to the Emporium on Main Street later.

Big Thunder Mountain was up next again with hardly any queues (we love riding this one in the dark!) so this was a must and was great fun as always! We caught the end of the first Boo To You Parade as we made our way over to Pirates of the Caribbean (we had heard the first parade is always busier so we decided to make the second one at 10:30pm.)

We had a go on Pirates of the Caribbean with very little queue time. We tried to check out the special merch at the Pirates Bazaar, but again, there wasn't much there so wasn't sure if they had nearly sold out of everything?

It was getting nearer the time for Hallowishes that was starting at 9:30pm so we headed over towards the castle where we had more photopass piccys...

We found Gaston so Si had a special picture taken with him...

We stood over to the left of the castle to watch the fireworks - I loved how each villain had their own music and it was themed to them - I loved every minute and managed to get quite a few piccys...

*Boo to you Parade up next!*

Old 01-07-2012, 12:44 PM   #23
Sarah28
DIS Veteran

There was a Villains Mix and Mingle starting shortly after Hallowishes at 10:05 so we stayed around to watch this and moved more centrally in front of the castle to watch this which was really good... (please excuse the bad photography!)

After the show, it was nearly time for the second Boo To You Parade that was starting at 10:30pm so we headed over to the Liberty Bridge as I had heard this is one of the only places the headless horseman stops so you can take a picture (turns out I didn't get a very good picture of him anyway! )

The crowds had already begun gathering there so we found a place just outside Sleepy Hollow to wait - Andrew had found a seat so he sat down while the 3 of us stood up.

We had the CM with the rope right next to us who were letting people cross over to the Adventureland side before the parade got there. I had an idea that once the CM lady had pulled the rope closed on our side, I would be able to move up closer to the front to see (as I'm quite little). I said my little plan to Si and Chelly who said ok, and a lady standing near us must have listened in on my conversation to them. She then came over to me and said something along the lines of 'Oh I don't think so, that's what we were going to do' which I was a bit taken a back by. She was quite rude about it, I wouldn't have minded if she had been a bit nicer about it, or if she had small children but she didn't. I said that was no problem, I didn't know that's what she was going to do. I was a bit annoyed at this point, but then it seemed like she was trying to get in the way of all my piccys afterwards (you can see her and the rest of her group in a lot of them!!) so I'm always mildly annoyed when I look back on my piccys of the parade and see her!...

The parade was great, I enjoyed every second and the music was very catchy I was singing it for ages after!!

Afterwards, as we had been on our feet all day and it was about 11pm at that point, we started getting very tired and thought we would have a look in the shops on Main Street before starting to think about heading back to the hotel and beating all of the crowds out at closing.

We went into the Emporium to try and find the special party merch, but again there was hardly anything. We found a few more pins, but that was about it which was a bit disappointing. I did find some Nightmare Before Christmas pins that I wanted to get so got these anyway...

We then realised we hadn't actually had any time to get any trick or treat candy as we had been making use of the no queues! We thought the CMs would be very generous as it was nearly time to go, but we still only got a few pieces each which is a bit of a shame as I have seen peoples pics of buckets and buckets of sweets on here but we hardly got anything. But we were pretty happy We had got on all the rides we had wanted to do with no queues, we had a great time watching the fireworks and parades (apart from the rude lady!) so it was definitely worth it in that respect. It was a shame there wasn't more special party merch - in fact the next few days we noticed all halloween stuff in the shops was disappearing (even though it hadn't been halloween yet!) and more and more christmas stuff was coming out.

We went back to the hotel very happy but very very tired! The next day would be our last full day in WDW which was a bit sad but we had done so much in our time there which made me feel really great despite we would be going home shortly.

Old 01-09-2012, 02:11 PM   #24
stephensmum
DIS Veteran

Shame about the lack of sweets, getting on all those rides makes up for it though. Thanks for doing this trippie, i'm so enjoying it.

International Drive Aug 1991
Kissimee Sept 1996
All Star Movies Aug 2005
POFQ May 2007
CBR Aug 2008
SSR Aug 2009
SSR Aug 2010
SSR Aug 2012
Rosen inn & AKL Aug 2014
Beach Club Aug 2015
stephensmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 07:34 AM   #25
Sarah28
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensmum View Post
Shame about the lack of sweets, getting on all those rides makes up for it though. Thanks for doing this trippie, i'm so enjoying it.
Aww no problem Sharon, thanks for reading it! Glad you're enjoying it - I'll try and update soon

Old 01-11-2012, 02:32 PM   #26
kirstinemma
Mouseketeer

Really enjoying your trip report!

I also love your Rex t shirt!

Congratulations on your engagement!

kirstinemma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:32 AM   #27
Sarah28
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstinemma View Post
Really enjoying your trip report!

I also love your Rex t shirt!

Congratulations on your engagement!
Aww thanks for reading Kirstin, Rex is one of my favs!

Old 01-13-2012, 09:38 AM   #28
taylor91
DIS Veteran

I'm all caught up Congratulations on your engagement, it was so sweet, brought a tear to my eye. Love reading about proposals, they are lovely stories I loved your costumes, they were fab, shame about that rude woman though, I hate it when people talk down to you, it makes you feel a bit rubbish, it's a good job it didn't seem to get to you too much
Could I ask what camera you used? Your photos are really clear. I'm looking to get a new one sometime this year Looking forward to the next instalment
Old 01-13-2012, 07:24 PM   #29
Sarah28
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor91 View Post
I'm all caught up Congratulations on your engagement, it was so sweet, brought a tear to my eye. Love reading about proposals, they are lovely stories I loved your costumes, they were fab, shame about that rude woman though, I hate it when people talk down to you, it makes you feel a bit rubbish, it's a good job it didn't seem to get to you too much
Could I ask what camera you used? Your photos are really clear. I'm looking to get a new one sometime this year Looking forward to the next instalment
Aww thank you Taylor for joining in! Yeah my camera is pretty old now (2008 I think?) but still does the job! It's only a little compact thing - Olympus FE-310 - you can probably get a much better one than that now. I've had a few Olympus ones and they've always given me good images (providing I take them right ) I do have a digital SLR but carrying that around WDW would be a nightmare as it's a bit of a beast in size!

Old 01-13-2012, 07:41 PM   #30
Sarah28
DIS Veteran

Friday 28th October - EPCOT and Hollywood Studios

Another late morning after grabbing some pastries for breakfast at the food court and then we were off to EPCOT. We didn't have much planned for the morning there, just to go on the last few bits we hadn't done yet, and maybe the possibility of seeing what the queues were like for Test Track and Soarin'. Chelly wanted to go back to the gift shop in Mexico to get the crystal ornaments so that was the plan.

When we got there, the fastpasses for Test Track and Soarin' were much later in the day and by that point, we would be heading over to Hollywood Studios so we gave those a miss. I didn't mind too much as we had already done them, but it would have been good to do them again.

Up first then was Spaceship Earth as we hadn't been on that yet. It was very interesting to do as I hadn't been on the re-imagined version but not too much to write home about.

Afterwards we headed over to Mission Space as we hadn't done that either. I was a bit apprehensive as I hadn't been on it before, and had heard lots of stories about the green and orange versions. It wasn't the centrifuge that would have bothered me, it was the claustrophobic factor that they kept going on about. I thought I best give it a go, I'm sure if all the small kids in front of me would go on it, then so could I!

We opted for the green version to start off with, and we were all given our jobs. It was very cleverly done, but I was still feeling very nervous about the whole small spaces aspect of it. When we finally got on the ride, it was more spacious than I thought it would be so that relaxed me a bit, and I loved it all! I probably would've gone on the orange version if we had had more time but I was happy that I had tried it at all

We then wandered round to Mexico so Chelly could pick up some gifts for people and then we decided that we had probably done all we had wanted to do here, and that there was more to do in Hollywood Studios that we wanted to do, so decided to go over earlier than anticipated.

We tried to start using up all of our loose change in the vending machines at the bus stops by getting some snacks and drinks for our lunch, and there was a little wait for a bus to Hollywood Studios.

Once we got HS, we thought we would see if there was any fastpasses for Toy Story left (long shot!) but there wasn't. We kept an eye on the queue times all afternoon but they were very high that day (approx 80 mins at one point) so this is one we only ever did the once on our first day - it would have been good to do it again, but very glad we got to try it at all

Next on the list was to get a fastpass for Rock n Roller Coaster and by this point, it had started to rain. The queue time for this wasn't that long, so we decided just to wait this one out - I think it was something like 20 or 30 mins. Well they got this very wrong! We were waiting a lot longer and the time passed very slowly which wasn't so great but we were out of the rain. It was good riding this one again though even if it did take forever!

The next one we wanted to do again was Star Tours and the queue time for this was much shorter than it said, so not sure what was going on with the queue times that day! We had another version of the ride than the first day (can't remember which one unfortunately) but it was good to have a different experience.

After this, we decided to get a drink and sit down for a bit at Backlot Express while we had a think about what we wanted to do. By this point, the rain was really starting to come down which didn't really bother us.

We remembered that we had wanted our piccys taken with Phineas and Ferb, and that on the first day, the queue to see them was very long so we said we would come back. We thought if the weather wasn't great, the queues would be shorter. This wasn't the case! They had moved them inside a theatre nearby to their photopoint and there was quite a queue. This was something that we had all wanted to do, and as long as the weather was rubbish, we were quite happy to wait with all the children in the dry!

It was finally our turn for the 4 grown ups to have their piccys taken with Phineas and Ferb! They were really great at interacting and both gave me big hugs!

Ferb took me by the arm for our photos and we had a great time My favourite character interaction of the trip!

The weather was still a bit rubbish so we decided that as we had done all the rides we had wanted to do (apart from Toy Story that still had a crazy waiting time) we would do a bit of shopping to get some gifts and bits for ourselves.

I went into the giant Sorceror's Hat shop to get some more pins...

It wasn't long before it was time for our ADR at the Sci Fi Dine in. This was a meal I was really looking forward to as I am a bit of a 50s retro geek so I couldn't wait.

We went in and were told that the big screen wasn't working (boooo) so we could change our minds about our meal if we wanted to, but this wasn't going to put me off, so we waited around for only about 10 mins and then we got called.

We walked around the back of the set and into the drive in area and I must have wowed out loud! It was amazing in there! All these cars all lined up in the dark - I thought it was amazing!! We were shown to our 'car' - Chelly and Si were in the front, and Andrew and I were in the back. The waiter came over shortly and said as the big screen wasn't working, they were giving everyone free milkshakes (result!) so that was great. He was another really great waiter - we had such a great interaction with him. He took loads of piccys with my camera and was such a laugh trying to get us to pose for the photos - he was a really great guy

I had a vanilla shake, Andrew had a Chocolate, I think Chelly had chocolate too and Si had the Oreo. Then for food, I had the Angus Chuck Burger as did Chelly I think, and I think the boys had the picnic burger or something similar. We were all too full up for puddings so we got the bill and headed out.

It had stopped raining and was a little chilly so we headed back into the shops to get a few last minute gifts including these awesome little tumblers I got for myself in Pixar Place (matches my Rex Christmas Tree ornament!)...

I got some taffy for work and some other gifts for people, and the park was closing at 8 tonight - we had done all we had wanted to do so we headed back to the hotel and watched some more halloween movies on the telly.

We had arranged to the do VH check in at Downtown Disney in the morning and we had to be out of the room before 11 so I started to pack up a few things that I wouldn't need in the morning. It was very sad to be packing up already as it felt like we had only just got there, but I felt so glad that we had managed to cram in so much into a week! I felt absolutely knackered but very happy we weren't long off to bed so we weren't up too late the next day...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: