Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2012, 04:55 AM   #211
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

Totally behind again!!!! Argh!!!

I'm surprised that the wait for TSM was so long during the lights!!! Maybe I just underestimate the draw of that ride...the lights are awesome though! Yay for finding the cat!!

Love your AK pics!!
Old 09-12-2012, 11:03 PM   #212
Merida
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post
Totally behind again!!!! Argh!!!

I'm surprised that the wait for TSM was so long during the lights!!! Maybe I just underestimate the draw of that ride...the lights are awesome though! Yay for finding the cat!!

Love your AK pics!!
I know, I had read that the line really died down during the lighting ceremony, especially since Fantasmic was also going on. The CM insisted it was that long; maybe there were a lot of Fastpasses coming in late? idk, we always seem to get very pessimistic CMs around Toy Story.. no one wants to say the line is actually shorter! Thank goodness for DCA - we really got to make up for our total-lack-of-Toy-Story when we were in California. I can't wait for them to redo DHS and get some more rides in there because the park really does not handle crowds well. They really need a few good omnimovers or something. I think animation as a concept would work really well, maybe in the style of Spaceship Earth? I'd love to learn about the history of Disney animation from Judi Dench!

Thanks!
Register to remove

Old 10-01-2012, 09:45 PM   #213
PracPerfPatricia
DIS Veteran

Hey Merida,

I've read about 4 pages of your TR and I'm subbing on so I can find it when I go back to read more...

Your intro caught me - a science girl who has a hedgehog... my 10 year old son would have a huge crush on you...

As I started to read more I realized how much I liked your writing and pictures... You have a really interesting perspective on things and your photographs are really unique ... the are different riffs on things I've seen before... I also admire your honest opinions of things...

Plus I like your taste in literature... Up through the end of page 4 at least we've read a lot of the same things...

Although I was reading a lot of them quite a while before you...

Enjoying your writing immensely...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: