DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-29-2011, 10:50 PM   #1
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone
 
rentayenta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 24,478

Thumbs up Totally overwhelmed with SSR- decide for me

I am so confused as to which part of SSR to stay at. It seems the Grandstand area is the most popular but when I look at a map, it seems the Springs would be best. Add in the new Paddock Pool and I want to be in that area too.

Here's what I'm looking for:

- near the main area and cs
- near a fun pool with a bar and food
- good views, no parking lots please, I'd prefer a pool or DTD view

We won't have a car and will be 100% reliant upon Disney transportation.

I would like the kids be able to navigate their way to the villa or to the pool without us being right there beside them. Of course we'll be at the resort. They will be 15, 14, 13, and 11 at the time of travel. We let them spread their wings during our recent trip to Disneyland and the GCV and they had a blast. Of course the GCV and DLR pale in size to SSR and WDW.


Can anyone help me? I thought the POR was huge but SSR feels overwhelming. I'm also having a difficult time wrapping my head around the resort in general. I have looked at a few maps tonight but neither have a clear view or show the new Paddock Pool area.


__________________
me DH DD17 DD15 DS13 Lily Guinness

You light 'em, they fight 'em. A DVC/Disneyland Resort PTR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post51407145
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751





rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:03 PM   #2
DisneyStarWisher
Love My DVC!!!
 
DisneyStarWisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 2,134

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
I am so confused as to which part of SSR to stay at. It seems the Grandstand area is the most popular but when I look at a map, it seems the Springs would be best. Add in the new Paddock Pool and I want to be in that area too.

Here's what I'm looking for:

- near the main area and cs
- near a fun pool with a bar and food
- good views, no parking lots please, I'd prefer a pool or DTD view

We won't have a car and will be 100% reliant upon Disney transportation.

I would like the kids be able to navigate their way to the villa or to the pool without us being right there beside them. Of course we'll be at the resort. They will be 15, 14, 13, and 11 at the time of travel. We let them spread their wings during our recent trip to Disneyland and the GCV and they had a blast. Of course the GCV and DLR pale in size to SSR and WDW.


Can anyone help me? I thought the POR was huge but SSR feels overwhelming. I'm also having a difficult time wrapping my head around the resort in general. I have looked at a few maps tonight but neither have a clear view or show the new Paddock Pool area.


We stayed at SSR in October 2008. We started with a studio in the Grandstand area. Beautiful view of the golf course with a short walk to the main pool! Loved that it was the first bus stop, too. We then moved to a 1 BR in the Springs area. First morning, we were awoken to the beeping sound of a vehicle backing up. We also did not have a nice view, and bus transportation was not as ideal. Those are the only areas I can speak on. Maybe others can give more suggestions.
__________________
DisneyStarWisher is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 12-29-2011, 11:13 PM   #3
hmillerbarilla
DIS Veteran
 
hmillerbarilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Chicago area, Illinois
Posts: 2,250

SSR is big, but you'll be fine.

I'd stay in the Springs. It is close to the main building and pool, and a short walk from the Paddock area. I think it's the best spot.

I find SSR to have great CS options. We love eating there! We've even travled there from other DVC resorts for lunch or breakfast. We just love it. The new Paddock area also has some good options.
__________________
Me, DH DD 11 DS 8 DD 4
82, 86, 91-Poly, 94-CBR, 95-CBR, 97-CBR, 98-CR/CBR, 99-CBR, 02-POFQ, 04-CBR, 05-CBR, 06-ASMu, 06-CBR, 07-CBR, 08-BWV, 09-Poly/GF, 09-POP/OKW,10-POR/WL/BLT,10-SSR/CR/BLT,10-OKW,10-YC/BCV, 11-BWV/OKW/BCV, 12-POR/BLT, 12-SSR, 12-AKV/BLT,12-SSR, 13-BWV, 13-AKV, 13-CBR, 13-CSR, 14-AKV/SSR, 14-CBR/POFQ, 14-ASsp, 14-AOA/BCV/OKW, 14-CBR
15-BLT
hmillerbarilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:23 PM   #4
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone
 
rentayenta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 24,478

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStarWisher View Post
We stayed at SSR in October 2008. We started with a studio in the Grandstand area. Beautiful view of the golf course with a short walk to the main pool! Loved that it was the first bus stop, too. We then moved to a 1 BR in the Springs area. First morning, we were awoken to the beeping sound of a vehicle backing up. We also did not have a nice view, and bus transportation was not as ideal. Those are the only areas I can speak on. Maybe others can give more suggestions.


Is the main pool in the Springs section? Can you walk to and from every area within the resort advise from the THV? What was wrong with the Springs transportation? Does each section have their own busses?



Quote:
Originally Posted by hmillerbarilla View Post
SSR is big, but you'll be fine.

I'd stay in the Springs. It is close to the main building and pool, and a short walk from the Paddock area. I think it's the best spot.

I find SSR to have great CS options. We love eating there! We've even travled there from other DVC resorts for lunch or breakfast. We just love it. The new Paddock area also has some good options.

We toured the resort, well some of it, it before buying. I didn't realize how massive it is. I'm seeing the Springs too as the best option at this point. It just doesn't look walkable from section to section. The menus for both the cs and Turf Club look great.


Is there a map anywhere of room numbers? Not like that won't open an entire new set of issues.
__________________
me DH DD17 DD15 DS13 Lily Guinness

You light 'em, they fight 'em. A DVC/Disneyland Resort PTR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post51407145
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751





rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:43 PM   #5
hmillerbarilla
DIS Veteran
 
hmillerbarilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Chicago area, Illinois
Posts: 2,250

I don't know where maps might be, but I'm sure they are somewhere on the DIS.

I like the Springs because it is walkable from the main builiding and the main pool. My kiddies like the pool, and I like being close to a shop and the food!

We didn't ever use the buses here. I did notice people waiting at the stops--but they seem to be waiting at the stops at every resort. Every resort has it's bus problems. I'd be willing to give it a go, and maybe you'll be lucky.

The paddock pool is a short walk over the bridge and they have a great kiddie pool area.

The Grandstand area (is that the one close to DTD?) seems just good to well, walk to DTD. We walked from the Springs, but it's a hike, and I'm one that will willingly walk all over CBR....

You can walk all over the resort, if you're a walker. We're walkers, and we'd do it again, but even I would choose the Springs.
__________________
Me, DH DD 11 DS 8 DD 4
82, 86, 91-Poly, 94-CBR, 95-CBR, 97-CBR, 98-CR/CBR, 99-CBR, 02-POFQ, 04-CBR, 05-CBR, 06-ASMu, 06-CBR, 07-CBR, 08-BWV, 09-Poly/GF, 09-POP/OKW,10-POR/WL/BLT,10-SSR/CR/BLT,10-OKW,10-YC/BCV, 11-BWV/OKW/BCV, 12-POR/BLT, 12-SSR, 12-AKV/BLT,12-SSR, 13-BWV, 13-AKV, 13-CBR, 13-CSR, 14-AKV/SSR, 14-CBR/POFQ, 14-ASsp, 14-AOA/BCV/OKW, 14-CBR
15-BLT
hmillerbarilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:52 PM   #6
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone
 
rentayenta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 24,478

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmillerbarilla View Post
I don't know where maps might be, but I'm sure they are somewhere on the DIS.

I like the Springs because it is walkable from the main builiding and the main pool. My kiddies like the pool, and I like being close to a shop and the food!

We didn't ever use the buses here. I did notice people waiting at the stops--but they seem to be waiting at the stops at every resort. Every resort has it's bus problems. I'd be willing to give it a go, and maybe you'll be lucky.

The paddock pool is a short walk over the bridge and they have a great kiddie pool area.

The Grandstand area (is that the one close to DTD?) seems just good to well, walk to DTD. We walked from the Springs, but it's a hike, and I'm one that will willingly walk all over CBR....

You can walk all over the resort, if you're a walker. We're walkers, and we'd do it again, but even I would choose the Springs.

Thank you, thank you! I'm a big walker too. I think the area closest to DTD is Congress Park? I found some good info on Allears that gave a decent overview. So there are bridges between areas? That makes way more sense. I just couldn't get a visual of how to get from area to area. I found 2 maps on the SSR lovers thread but they didn't help much with my spacial issues.

I'm not too concerned with the busses as long as we get on. At the POR it would sometimes take 3 busses at the end of the night to get on. It's a lovely resort but I can't do that again. I've been spoiled with the proximity from GCV to Cal Adventure at the Disneyland Resort.
__________________
me DH DD17 DD15 DS13 Lily Guinness

You light 'em, they fight 'em. A DVC/Disneyland Resort PTR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post51407145
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751






Last edited by rentayenta; 12-29-2011 at 11:58 PM.
rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 12:02 AM   #7
lions1995
DIS Veteran
 
lions1995's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Hamburg, PA
Posts: 702

We stayed in the Springs at the end of November. I do not think there are any rooms that actually look into the main pool. If I had to do it over, I would have requested Paddock with a view of the pool. My kids loved the Paddock slide / pool / and play area over the Springs pool. There is also a Quick Serve at the Paddock pool (and drinks). Lastly this this is the 3rd bus stop coming into the resort and Springs is the last.

DVCnews.com has some good specifics on the DVC resorts. Maps of SSR are at
http://www.dvcnews.com/index.php/res.../maps-a-photos
lions1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 01:53 AM   #8
HsvTeacher
DIS Veteran
 
HsvTeacher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,282

We've stayed in the Springs, the Grandstand, and Congress Park. We preferred the Grandstand. It is the first bus stop both going to and from the parks, so it's really easy to get a seat for the ride. It also has a nice pool area with food and a bar, and it's a quick walk to the Carriage House and main pool. The views, in my opinion, can't be beat! As for getting to the Paddock pool, you could always hop on a park bus since it's going to stop at the Paddock bus stop.

If you opt for the Springs area, depending on where your room is, you could end up pretty far away from the Carriage House. Since its bus stop is the last drop-off going to and from the parks, the buses get pretty full, and you won't have the opportunity to catch a ride to the Paddock area.
__________________
Once a Year from 1992-1997-Off Site*September 2008-ASMu*March 2009-POP *May 2009-SSR and AKV Kidani*June 2009-Vero Beach*October 2009-AKV Kidani*May 2010-AKV Kidani*June 2010-Vero Beach*June 2010-AKV Kidani*July 2010-SSR*October 2010-SSR*December 2010-Swan*December 2010-DCL Wonder*December 2010-AKL CL Jambo*April 2011-VWL*May 2011-My Sister's House*June 2011-BCV and BLT*June 2012-AKL CL Jambo*June 2012-DCL Fantasy*June 2012-AKV Kidani*July 2013-SSR*March 2014-AKV Kidani

(Me) (DH) * DVC Members (AKV) Since February 2009

HsvTeacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:51 AM   #9
jupers
DIS Veteran
 
jupers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 819

Sorry to hijack but I'm in the same spot! Staying at SSR soon and trying to decide between congress park and springs and the grandstand. Love the idea to walk to Dtd also want easy walk to carriage house.
__________________
APRIL '15 GVC; April '14 AKV; July '13 OKW
June '12-BCV and BLT; Jan '12-SSR; Oct 11-BWV; Jul '11-Offsite; '09-POR (family trip before Dad passed, best time ever); '07-POR & Wilderness Lodge; '03-Universal Hard Rock-(Wonderful, but not the same); '99-POFQ (Honeymoon-if I knew then...)'93-One Day from Tampa'84-CR'78-Poly
ME DH DD (11) DS (6)
jupers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:16 AM   #10
bigAWL
DIS Veteran
 
bigAWL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Posts: 1,704

I think it's going to depend on your priorities. Make requests on your reservation, but know that you might not get all of them them (or any of them).

Quote:
- near the main area and cs
Request to be near the Carriage House. You'll most likely get the Springs, but could also get the Grandstand, I guess. This request will be more likely to get you a building close to the main complex, rather than a building in one of those sections that is a bit further away.

Quote:
- near a fun pool with a bar and food
Request to be near a feature pool. The Springs is again likely. It's between the two main pools and an easy to walk to either one. The Paddock area is so long that it's possible to get Paddock rooms that are farther from the Paddock pool than just about anything in the Spings. Most food options and bar are at the main complex by the Carriage House, so again, request to be close to that. I haven't seen the new Paddock pool, but by the looks of it, the CS food service is much closer to the pool deck than the one by the main pool. Not sure if they have a bar there.

Quote:
- good views, no parking lots please, I'd prefer a pool or DTD view
I believe there are parking lot views available in all areas. It looks like the Grandstand may have the fewest (best chance of getting a better-than-parking-lot view) and has mostly golf course views, though some of the quiet pool. Best views at the Springs are of lakes, but my view of the lake staying there was quite obscured by trees. Paddock will have lots of lake views available, and maybe a few pool views. Congress Park has the only DTD views, and also quiet pool views. No one talks about the Carousel, since that is the most remote area, but they have lake views, too.
Bottom line request the view you want most: water, pool, DTD, golf?

Quote:
We won't have a car and will be 100% reliant upon Disney transportation.
I wouldn't worry too much about the differences in the areas when concerning buses. Yes, the order of the stops can make a difference to some people, but they all use the same bus, and they all have a stop. Most stops are pretty central to the area, so most buildings do not have a long walk to get there. The one problem child can be the Paddock which is pretty long as I said before. But I think any of the requests you made above would pretty much keep you out of those Paddock buildings with the longest bus walks.

My bottom line recommendation: request to be in the Springs and close to the Carriage House with a water view.
__________________
............... Walt Disney World ............ Disney Cruise Line .................... Disneyland Resort .............. Disneyland Paris

1979 .......... Golf Resort
1984 .......... Hotel Royal Plaza
1989 .......... Offsite?
2007 Jun .................................................. .................................................. ................. Newport Bay Club
2008 May-Jun .. Shades of Green ................. Wonder 4-night Bahamas Double-dip
2009 Jul ...... Shades of Green ................. Magic 7-night E. Caribbean Tortola
2010 Jun ........................................ Magic 12-night Northern Europe
2010 Dec ...... Saratoga Springs Resort ......... Magic 11-night S. Caribbean Holiday
2011 Jul ........................................ Wonder 7-night Alaska .................... Villas at Grand Californian
2011 Oct ...... Polynesian - AKV Kidani
2012 Jun ...... Bay Lake Tower .................. Fantasy 7-night W. Caribbean
2013 Mar ...... Beach Club Villas - BLT ......... Dream 4/3-night Bahamas Back-to-Back
2014 Jun ........................................ Magic 12-night Med. Barcelona-Venice

Future Plans:

2015 Jan ...... Saratoga Springs Resort ......... Fantasy 7-night E. Caribbean San Juan
2015 Jun-Jul .................................... Magic 11-night Norwegian Fjords & Iceland
bigAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:02 AM   #11
supersuperwendy
any happy little thought?
 
supersuperwendy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: neverland
Posts: 5,355

SSR is kind of big..but wonderful. Any area would be nice. We've stayed in the Grandstand..Loved it. We've also stayed at Congress Park and..Loved it!! If we go there again I think I'd request The Springs this time to be in the middle between High Rock Springs and the new Paddock Pool.
__________________
Now approaching Mickey's Star Traders......DVC Trip Report 2012! <-----Click Here! Commando Club member #118
DVC Members since 2008

supersuperwendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:42 AM   #12
DisneyStarWisher
Love My DVC!!!
 
DisneyStarWisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 2,134

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
Is the main pool in the Springs section? Can you walk to and from every area within the resort advise from the THV? What was wrong with the Springs transportation? Does each section have their own busses?
The main pool is in the Springs section. Others have answered the question about walking within the resort. The problem with the Springs as far as transportation is that it is the last bus stop. Many times buses are already filled. When coming back from the parks, I would recommend getting off at the Grandstand area and walking back to your room if it's in the Springs.
__________________
DisneyStarWisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 12:53 PM   #13
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone
 
rentayenta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 24,478

Quote:
Originally Posted by lions1995 View Post
We stayed in the Springs at the end of November. I do not think there are any rooms that actually look into the main pool. If I had to do it over, I would have requested Paddock with a view of the pool. My kids loved the Paddock slide / pool / and play area over the Springs pool. There is also a Quick Serve at the Paddock pool (and drinks). Lastly this this is the 3rd bus stop coming into the resort and Springs is the last.

DVCnews.com has some good specifics on the DVC resorts. Maps of SSR are at
http://www.dvcnews.com/index.php/res.../maps-a-photos


Great link! Gives me a better overall picture. With the Springs being the last stop, does it create any transportaion issues such as not getting on or having to stand often?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HsvTeacher View Post
We've stayed in the Springs, the Grandstand, and Congress Park. We preferred the Grandstand. It is the first bus stop both going to and from the parks, so it's really easy to get a seat for the ride. It also has a nice pool area with food and a bar, and it's a quick walk to the Carriage House and main pool. The views, in my opinion, can't be beat! As for getting to the Paddock pool, you could always hop on a park bus since it's going to stop at the Paddock bus stop.

If you opt for the Springs area, depending on where your room is, you could end up pretty far away from the Carriage House. Since its bus stop is the last drop-off going to and from the parks, the buses get pretty full, and you won't have the opportunity to catch a ride to the Paddock area.


Thank you, that answered my above question about the Springs and possible transportation issues. I am all about the view. Grandstand sounds nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupers View Post
Sorry to hijack but I'm in the same spot! Staying at SSR soon and trying to decide between congress park and springs and the grandstand. Love the idea to walk to Dtd also want easy walk to carriage house.
Hijack away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigAWL View Post
I think it's going to depend on your priorities. Make requests on your reservation, but know that you might not get all of them them (or any of them).


Request to be near the Carriage House. You'll most likely get the Springs, but could also get the Grandstand, I guess. This request will be more likely to get you a building close to the main complex, rather than a building in one of those sections that is a bit further away.


Request to be near a feature pool. The Springs is again likely. It's between the two main pools and an easy to walk to either one. The Paddock area is so long that it's possible to get Paddock rooms that are farther from the Paddock pool than just about anything in the Spings. Most food options and bar are at the main complex by the Carriage House, so again, request to be close to that. I haven't seen the new Paddock pool, but by the looks of it, the CS food service is much closer to the pool deck than the one by the main pool. Not sure if they have a bar there.


I believe there are parking lot views available in all areas. It looks like the Grandstand may have the fewest (best chance of getting a better-than-parking-lot view) and has mostly golf course views, though some of the quiet pool. Best views at the Springs are of lakes, but my view of the lake staying there was quite obscured by trees. Paddock will have lots of lake views available, and maybe a few pool views. Congress Park has the only DTD views, and also quiet pool views. No one talks about the Carousel, since that is the most remote area, but they have lake views, too.
Bottom line request the view you want most: water, pool, DTD, golf?


I wouldn't worry too much about the differences in the areas when concerning buses. Yes, the order of the stops can make a difference to some people, but they all use the same bus, and they all have a stop. Most stops are pretty central to the area, so most buildings do not have a long walk to get there. The one problem child can be the Paddock which is pretty long as I said before. But I think any of the requests you made above would pretty much keep you out of those Paddock buildings with the longest bus walks.

My bottom line recommendation: request to be in the Springs and close to the Carriage House with a water view.


Thank you so much for taking the time to spell this out for me. I really don't want to chance being in the boonies or have a bad view. I wish I could my hands on villa numbers and request specifics. I did that at the GCV and it was very helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersuperwendy View Post
SSR is kind of big..but wonderful. Any area would be nice. We've stayed in the Grandstand..Loved it. We've also stayed at Congress Park and..Loved it!! If we go there again I think I'd request The Springs this time to be in the middle between High Rock Springs and the new Paddock Pool.
Thanks! I don't hear much about Congress Park but as the DTD section so to speak, the views must be cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStarWisher View Post
The main pool is in the Springs section. Others have answered the question about walking within the resort. The problem with the Springs as far as transportation is that it is the last bus stop. Many times buses are already filled. When coming back from the parks, I would recommend getting off at the Grandstand area and walking back to your room if it's in the Springs.
Full buses are bad. Good idea to get off quicker and walk a little way.



You guys are great and I truly appreciate all of the responses.
__________________
me DH DD17 DD15 DS13 Lily Guinness

You light 'em, they fight 'em. A DVC/Disneyland Resort PTR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post51407145
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751





rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 01:09 PM   #14
hakepb
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,562

Because Springs is the last stop, in my observation the bus will usually be standing room only by the time it gets to the Springs. If standing on a bus most times you go to a park annoys you, I would avoid Springs.

its always easy getting to the main/carriage house area because all park busses stop at Springs last.
(The DTD bus goes "backwards" to get from Springs to another area)
__________________
"Home is where you stay when you are not at Disney World." - DS5
hakepb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 03:09 PM   #15
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone
 
rentayenta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 24,478

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakepb View Post
Because Springs is the last stop, in my observation the bus will usually be standing room only by the time it gets to the Springs. If standing on a bus most times you go to a park annoys you, I would avoid Springs.

its always easy getting to the main/carriage house area because all park busses stop at Springs last.
(The DTD bus goes "backwards" to get from Springs to another area)

So Springs is last to drop and pick up? But Spings is walk able to main/carriage area? Great info, thank you! Standing doesn't particularly annoy me but a crammed bus or having to wait for another does.
__________________
me DH DD17 DD15 DS13 Lily Guinness

You light 'em, they fight 'em. A DVC/Disneyland Resort PTR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post51407145
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751





rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

DVC-Resales.com | 1-800-550-6493 (Contact The Timeshare Store) | DVC Resale Listings

facebooktwittergoogle plus youtube itunesDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.