Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2011, 07:39 AM   #16
kidneygirl
Mouseketeer

I'm loving it so far and can't wait to read more!!
Old 12-30-2011, 09:19 AM   #17
nov02mom
Mouseketeer

Yay! Now that you're not sewing....maybe we'll see you again!!! LOL
Oct. 2009- POP--Oct. 2010- SSR Villa and DxDP--July 2011- Disneyland!
Oct. 2012- Last trip before Jacob becomes a Disney "Adult"!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-30-2011, 10:26 AM   #18
mphalens
Those hand sewn buttons, I tell ya!

Wow! I go to sleep and when I wake up y'all are already on page 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy's Wife View Post
I'm joining in. Can't wait for the pictures.
Yay! Welcome! And congrats on being the first to post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
I am HERE!!! Thanks for letting me know you started...Now to go read...
I told you I'd let you know! And see that, you were second to post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
You KNOW I am in for this one.... And I'll probably claim it for my own, and hijack a few times.

OK - Now I am gonna read!
D~
I think that's only fair - after all, Andrea's trip is coming up, in what? 67 days or something? So you won't have to worry about her PTR any longer. . .
Will you keep with the photo-journal style or do up something different?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
Marianne! I truly love the style of your report and what a GREAT scrapbook/photobook or whatever else you want to make with this style to print off...you really ARE creative! (For those who haven't met her in person she looks EXACTLY like her pictures! Cute, Perky and Precious)!!!! I LOVE your outfit and the boys are adorable! YOU MUST TEACH ME!!! SERIOUSLY I MUST LEARN! I love the start of your trip and can't wait to read more!
Phalen keeps asking if I'm working on their scrapbooks when he sees me designing pages LOL... I think I just might have to print these off and put them in a book so he'll feel I'm accomplishing SOMETHING other than just "posting to my friends"

So - Judy - when are we going to start these lessons? Did D~ tell you I bought another vintage machine? This one needs some work done first, but from what she tells me it will have a gorgeous satin stitch when I'm done with it! Then we could sew side by side at my dining room table while the kids play

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsksomeday View Post
Great start to your trip, I love the way you are doing it. The look on your face in the Tink picture is awesome!! You look so happy .
Yay! Thanks! I TRIED really hard not to make weird faces when photos were being taken - but my mom & dad sure are great at capturing me at my "not-so-great"est That Tink picture I love though - no "weird" look about it, just pure joy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWCP96 View Post
Saw you posting on both Judy and D's PTR/TR and wanted to check out your photo journal. I love how you are chronicling your trip. Can't wait to hear more.
Yeah - I'm shameless when it comes to advertising my TR Glad to have you along for the crazy ride!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diz-Mommy View Post
This has got to be the prettiest trip report I've ever read! Neato!
Thanks! Hmm - although I still need to do more pages, don't I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrine 1973 View Post
Saw your page on D's page and thought it was so creative I just had to check it out for myself. Great job so far, so creative. Can't wait to read more.
Thanks for joining us! And by the way, did you know D's page is actually Andrea's page? I guess it's mine, Cheryl & Lisa's too, but we're letting Andrea do the heavy lifting on that one. I've got my TR to do, Cheryl had movie production and Navy men invading her house and Lisa's jet-setting to various Disney locales . . . Andrea just has to keep up with work, laundry, and her daughter cracks the whip on new "AG & me" outfits for her and her doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiniMorris View Post
Woo Hoo! Not only is it a great TR! (Wish I was creative enough to make one like this!) But I even saw my NAME!

I hope your quilt turns out perfect! (I decided mine needs some more autographs, so I am adding to it next trip!)

Can't wait to see more! (cracking the whip here...I mean it is not like you have anything else to do....right?)

Nini
I promised you a shout-out The quilts - yeah, I haven't touched the squares since we've been home (except to move the plastic bags around on my sewing space) . . . I definitely need to get on that in all my spare time! You know, in between TR pages and all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kha100399 View Post
LOVE your pages! Can't wait to keep reading!
Thanks H! Are you doing a TR too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBAndrea View Post
AWESOME start Marianne! I am loving all the pictures!
Woohoo! Thanks Andrea! How is your matching outfits production going today? And that laundry? Oh, right, you have to go to WORK Darn it! Those pesky jobs really get in the way, don't they? Don't they understand we have things to do?

Quote:
I nearly spilled my coffee this morning, racing to the computer to see more of Marianne's TR...

Hmmm... Marianne, did you forget to post more last night? ROFL I had blocked off a whole hour for you this morning. Maybe I'll text you to see if you're up???

D~ <----
Sorry D~ I went to bed about 10 last night to read my book club book. It was such a creepy book that I just wanted to be done with it. Disturbing I tell ya! Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk. I don't think I recommend it. I did read it in two nights (but I read pretty quickly). . .

Hmm - maybe I could do two more "pages" for y'all and THEN start my "de-Christmasing" of the house. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidneygirl View Post
I'm loving it so far and can't wait to read more!!
Yay! Thanks for joining us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nov02mom View Post
Yay! Now that you're not sewing....maybe we'll see you again!!! LOL
Hey there lady! I hope you had a fabulous time at your party! I hated that I missed it We still need to grab coffee and talk Disney! And wine! I need a wine night with the fabulous founders of CAM!

You Want Me to Sew WHAT? A Photo-Journal Trip Report
Christmas Comes Early PTR Nov 27 - Dec 3 2011
Old 12-30-2011, 10:30 AM   #19
Lidian
DIS Veteran

I am totally hooked! Loving the photo TR! I'm secretly hoping for lots and lots of CBR pictures! And like D mentioned, you should totally share pics of the quilt pieces!!

May 2011 3rd Visit Surprise! (PTR) ~*~*~ May 2011: Year of the Surprises! (TR)
March 2012: Spring Break, Here we come! (PTR) ~*~*~ March 2012: The Year I Survived Spring Break! (TR)

Old 12-30-2011, 11:07 AM   #20
BridgetR3
DIS Veteran

I'm in! Your scrapbook style is great!!! I can't wait to see more!
Old 12-30-2011, 11:22 AM   #21
babynala
DIS Veteran

LOVE your TR style. The words and pictures together make it really enjoyable. I hop you do print out the pictures to make a book for the boys - it would be perfect.

That is a great picture of the family in front of the castle. Can't wait to read about the rest of your trip.

Old 12-30-2011, 01:38 PM   #22
mphalens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidian View Post
I am totally hooked! Loving the photo TR! I'm secretly hoping for lots and lots of CBR pictures! And like D mentioned, you should totally share pics of the quilt pieces!!
Yay! Glad you like it! I'll be sure to include some of the quilt squares at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridgetR3 View Post
I'm in! Your scrapbook style is great!!! I can't wait to see more!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babynala View Post
LOVE your TR style. The words and pictures together make it really enjoyable. I hop you do print out the pictures to make a book for the boys - it would be perfect.

That is a great picture of the family in front of the castle. Can't wait to read about the rest of your trip.
I'm glad you like my photo-journal style! I've spent the morning making more pages instead of cleaning. . .

Old 12-30-2011, 01:43 PM   #23
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mphalens View Post

I've spent the morning making more pages instead of cleaning. . .
Ahem...

D~
Old 12-30-2011, 01:45 PM   #24
mphalens

Talking Here are some more from our 1st morning at MK!

Since y'all were so nice and got me to page 2 overnight, I made a few more pages this morning (when I should have been de-Christmasing my house). . . Hope you enjoy!

Last edited by mphalens; 01-02-2012 at 10:32 PM.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:56 PM   #25
candielips
DIS Veteran

Love your TR. very unique and very easy to read. I am not normally one to follow a trip report, but you've lured me in.

More, please! After your dechristmasing
Old 12-30-2011, 02:19 PM   #26
mphalens

Quote:
Ahem...

D~
Ahem . . .
I posted them, you were just too quick for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by candielips View Post
Love your TR. very unique and very easy to read. I am not normally one to follow a trip report, but you've lured me in.

More, please! After your dechristmasing
So glad you like it! Welcome aboard (although I'll warn you, some of the ladies in here, well, they're a little crazy - lovable, but crazy - so prepare for a fun ride!

Old 12-30-2011, 03:00 PM   #27
mrsksomeday
My Prince uses a power wheelchair!

So sorry that Finn wasn't tall enough yet , he was adorable in the picture though .

Your shoes are AWESOME, wish they would have had better support for you.

Love the pictures of Finn and Phalen at the speedway, they look so happy. Also loved the one with you and the Fairy Godmother.

The Decoupage jeans are amazing, so cute.

I am really loving how you are doing this trip report, so creative and fun ! I can't wait to read more... well after you de-Christmas .
Old 12-30-2011, 03:40 PM   #28
basketkat
DIS Veteran

I love your trip report!!! It is so neat!!!! I can't wait to hear more about your adventures!!!

'01-Off Property '02-All Star Movies Honeymoon '10- All Star Movies'11- Coronado Springs'12- Dream Cruise to Bahamas/Wilderness Lodge'12- Disneyland
Old 12-30-2011, 04:08 PM   #29
hivemama
Mouseketeer

Love how you're doing it! I may do it like this for our scrapbook! How fun! Can't wait to read more!

DH Me DS9 DD8 DD6 DS5
Old 12-30-2011, 05:38 PM   #30
nov02mom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mphalens View Post

So glad you like it! Welcome aboard (although I'll warn you, some of the ladies in here, well, they're a little crazy - lovable, but crazy - so prepare for a fun ride!
Whatever...you're the one who sewed 38 pieces of stuff!!!

I have Black Chicken free wine coupons when you're de-christmased!!!
Oct. 2009- POP--Oct. 2010- SSR Villa and DxDP--July 2011- Disneyland!
Oct. 2012- Last trip before Jacob becomes a Disney "Adult"!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: