Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2013, 10:09 AM   #916
Johnny Quest
DIS Veteran

enverm,
Welcome to the cabin crawl.

I've added you to the list. I need you to pm me your cabin# for the crawl map.

Jim
Old 02-20-2013, 09:54 AM   #917
poison ivy
DIS Veteran

Map your family beach spot out ahead of time using this really cool Castaway Cay Viewer

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...guests-arrive/

I didn't realize how big that section is! This doesn't even include the bike area/kayak section or adult beach.
poison ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-20-2013, 10:13 AM   #918
Henlady
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by poison ivy View Post
Map your family beach spot out ahead of time using this really cool Castaway Cay Viewer
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...guests-arrive/
I didn't realize how big that section is! This doesn't even include the bike area/kayak section or adult beach.
WOW - How cool was that.

Also

Thanks for the pictures of the Hyatt.....We're staying there the night before our April cruise. Now I know how things are laid out there. It's always nicer to see pictures than just read about it.

Henlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:27 PM   #919
abigaillynn
Mouseketeer

This is our first member cruise and we can't wait. Just trying to catch up with all ya all!
abigaillynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:25 AM   #920
Johnny Quest
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by abigaillynn View Post
This is our first member cruise and we can't wait. Just trying to catch up with all ya all!
Welcome to our cruise meet abigaillynn. Thanks for joining in. If you check out the front page you will see all the activities being organized for this cruise. Please feel free to post comments and ask any questions you have. Let us know if you would like to participate in anything. I will add you to the roll call.
Old 02-21-2013, 05:28 AM   #921
Johnny Quest
DIS Veteran

Everyone can check out the new signature banners on the front page, at the bottom. There are directions on how to use them if you like.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:55 AM   #922
JLSE50
DIS Veteran ** I am a post menopausal woman--my brain leaks. ** I'm allergic to idiots, I just decided.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Quest View Post
Everyone can check out the new signature banners on the front page, at the bottom. There are directions on how to use them if you like.
CUTE !

Can you post a high resolution that could be used for door magnets?

Thanks
Jan
DL--6x; WDW x 26; Fort Wilderness - a lot; DVC Members since 2000; OKW x 7; DVC Vero Beach x 5; DVC Wilderness Villas x 2; DVC Hilton Head x 1; DVC Boardwalk x 2; DVC Beach Club x 1; DVC Saratoga Springs x 1; SS Tree House x 1; Bay Lake Towers x 2; DCL MAGIC x 8; DCL WONDER x 4; DCL DREAM x 3; DS#1 engaged to DG (Darling Girl) on the WONDER 9/4/06; WESTBOUND PANAMA CANAL 5/10/08 MAGIC; EASTERN CARIBBEAN FAMILY TRIP 9/12/09 MAGIC; TRANSATLANTIC 4/10/10 MAGIC; 5/15/11 DREAM; North to ALASKA 8/9/11 WONDER; FAMILY TRIP 10/30/11 DREAM; HAWAII 4/ 29/12 WONDER; DVC MEMBER CRUISE 9/16/12; 6/27/13 - MAGIC in the Med (Venice) 10/26/14 Eastern Caribbean Family Cruise - ON THE MAGIC AGAIN!
JLSE50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:42 AM   #923
blossomz
Proud DVC owner since 2002!

JohnnyQuest...thank you for the cool signature pics!!! Oh, and the invite for the charter, but we are doing good ole Magical Express.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:21 PM   #924
Johnny Quest
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLSE50 View Post
CUTE !

Can you post a high resolution that could be used for door magnets?

Thanks
Jan
Jan,
I have just posted the original Hi Def image on the front page It's different than the signature pics, which were modified to be sized down. Check it out.

Jim
Old 02-22-2013, 03:24 PM   #925
XebainSotau
Earning My Ears

Oh wow!!! We actually signed up about 1 hour into the first day reservations opened! Category V and looking forward to all the DVC extras and even your events. I would love to go on the cabin crawl... what do I need to do to join in?

This will be our 14th DCL Cruise and 3rd time on Dream, 2nd time in Concierge! This is gonna be AWESOME!!
XebainSotau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:51 PM   #926
abigaillynn
Mouseketeer

Welcome to our cruise meet abigaillynn. Thanks for joining in. If you check out the front page you will see all the activities being organized for this cruise. Please feel free to post comments and ask any questions you have. Let us know if you would like to participate in anything. I will add you to the roll call.

Thank you. We won't be on the website too much until after April 15th! Can't wait for the cruise. We were on The Dream once before for one of the preview cruises and can't wait to really enjoy the ship. We were only there for 2 nights which was way too short a time! I do recognize 1 poster from a previous cruise (mdwoodman-once a Marine, always a Marine) from our last cruise but we never meet him and his family! What is the cabin crawl? Just a chance to see different room types?
abigaillynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:54 AM   #927
DisneyBelle99
DIS Veteran

Hello all, Dreary day in NY, but at least they are talking rain not snow, now!
Where is the post about the limo? I see the link to the one about the bus. Trying to decide what to do. Our WDW time got switched to the beginning of our trip, we will be staying at our BLT home, this time in a Studio. We want to do one Magic Kingdom day * have to see the Beauty and the Beast area!!! Then, one day To be decided, then 2 days of Epcot Food and Wine Here is the wrinkle there..... I have a lap band, so I am limited in food volume and choices. Luckily DH is a member of the clean your plate club, so he is most helpful in this area.

So, we would leave from BLT to the cruise ship, then take the Disney transport back to the airport at the end of the cruise. Probably will get a flight back to NY around 1:30, 2 PM. Deb and Jed
DisneyBelle99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:47 AM   #928
Johnny Quest
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by XebainSotau View Post
Oh wow!!! We actually signed up about 1 hour into the first day reservations opened! Category V and looking forward to all the DVC extras and even your events. I would love to go on the cabin crawl... what do I need to do to join in?

This will be our 14th DCL Cruise and 3rd time on Dream, 2nd time in Concierge! This is gonna be AWESOME!!
Quote:

Thank you. What is the cabin crawl? Just a chance to see different room types?
Yes the cabin crawl is an opportunity to walk around the ship with other "crawlers" to view other cabin types and get to know some people. We are trying to include as many different categories and room types within those categories as possible. Since my group is already showing a cat-T and a Cat-V you (XebainSotau) might want to just crawl with the group.

I can sign both of you up, let me know if you're joining.
Old 02-24-2013, 05:11 AM   #929
poison ivy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyBelle99 View Post
Hello all, Dreary day in NY, but at least they are talking rain not snow, now!
Where is the post about the limo? I see the link to the one about the bus. Trying to decide what to do. Our WDW time got switched to the beginning of our trip, we will be staying at our BLT home, this time in a Studio. We want to do one Magic Kingdom day * have to see the Beauty and the Beast area!!! Then, one day To be decided, then 2 days of Epcot Food and Wine Here is the wrinkle there..... I have a lap band, so I am limited in food volume and choices. Luckily DH is a member of the clean your plate club, so he is most helpful in this area.

So, we would leave from BLT to the cruise ship, then take the Disney transport back to the airport at the end of the cruise. Probably will get a flight back to NY around 1:30, 2 PM. Deb and Jed
DisneyBelle99,

I know there is a small group w/ Dvc deernut who organized a limo from the BWV. Not sure about the details but the price was comparable to what DCL was charging.

We would love to have you join us on the bus. BLT is right next door to Dreamer7787 at the Poly so it would be a quick and easy cab ride over to that pick up point. Cabs are always lined up outside the deluxe resorts ready to go.

We too are planning Food and Wine but not til after the cruise. We always share to better pace ourselves. There are so many offerings, hopefully you'll be able to find lots to choose from.

I'm such an uber planner, I scour the net for photos and food booth items waaay ahead of time to map out a plan of attack. One year I made flipcards up (thanks to a fellow diser) to use since we had a big group of newbies and it's hard to walk up to the booths and excuse youself while cutting in line to see what they have. They worked great!!!

here's a few photos.

Last edited by poison ivy; 02-24-2013 at 07:41 AM.
Old 02-24-2013, 05:37 AM   #930
poison ivy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomz View Post
JohnnyQuest...thank you for the cool signature pics!!! Oh, and the invite for the charter, but we are doing good ole Magical Express.
too bad!! let us know if you change your mind. We can all head to Saratoga to check in for the trees. Should be fun.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by XebainSotau View Post

Welcome!!!Welcome!!!Welcom e!!! Please check the front page for all the details on our meet and let us know if you'd like to participate in anything.

Glad you guys are here!!!

XebainSotau - we're hosting our cat V's and adjoining cat T's on deck 12 as part of the crawl! You can add your cabin if it's a different configuration, or just join us in the crawl. All you need to do is let us know by posting here and we'll add you to the list. The more the merrier.

Last edited by poison ivy; 02-24-2013 at 05:45 AM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: