Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2012, 10:17 PM   #751
LifeIsDis
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

I NEED TO VISIT THE BEACH CLUB AT CHRISTMASTIME. Seriously, the smell of the resort + gingerbread = heaven.

Ok, seriously, I need to find a guy who gives me free food, especially a guy from World Showcase. Maybe one from Canada who steals some cheddar cheese soup from the Le Cellier kitchen and gives it to me.

Wow, sounds like a crazy night in Germany!
Old 10-14-2012, 10:28 AM   #752
PlutosRHM55
Pluto's Un-Mentioned Manager

Location: Amongst the thousand happy haunts beginning to materialize, but suffering a disquieting metamorphosis... Your cadaverous pallor portrays an aura of foreboding, you know?

DTD is so awesome at night! I love going there at that time. I've never been down in the entertainment district though. I'll have to make note of that to check it out on my next trip. Can't wait to hear about your experience there though lol And I would totally love to join this Stacey Fan Club of which you speak though I don't think I'm as truly devoted as you, Kara or Jess so... I'll just be all wham over here by meself.

Oh the Beach Club... why you must be so so so pretty?!?! I'm really regretting the fact on my first trip I picked AKL over that place, but then again, I love that place. Again, CONFLICTING FEELINGS!! But I love those Gingerbread creations. Disney, why do you have to be so awesome? And why am I asking that question?! slfjosbvaohgahibighagoaghaoghaghaoghaobgiagaogh

*ahem*

YAY! World Showcase! I swear you should start scripting this TR for a Disney World TV sitcom for teens or something. Seriously, this stuff is GOLDEN! Not to exploit frumpiness or anything, but seriously: The world must know! lol Anyways, awesome to hear you ran into another one of your "WS boyfriends". Boston... trololol. Boy, is he OFF?! Not even close. But good thing you played along or no free hummus! I wonder if any of the WS girls are this nice, I may have to shut off the snark for a moment then LOL @ the German guys in Karmel Kuchel, though I'm still not entirely sure of the validity of this, but still the world must know of this gold

Can't wait to read about another of your late night MK marathons!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-14-2012, 10:47 AM   #753
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

I'm sorry I missed your single digit dance, but I think today would be the one week dance, right?

You are going to love the Food and Wine festival and MNSSHP! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see your costume!!

I love DTD at night, but I never go to the West Side either! I love that picture, it totally reminds me of Stacey!! Did you hear how they are doing soft openings of Fantasyland right now? I've been stalking the thread on the Theme Parks board of people who have gotten to go in, and some people have said that it's been closed at certain times for photographers and to film things...and I was wondering...is STACEY there? Is she filming new awesomeness for Fantasyland as we speak? OMG I HOPE SO!!!!

Your Beach Club Christmas pictures almost made me cry! The Beach Club all decorated for the holidays is SO perfect, I'm going to have to find a way to visit during my trip! I love it there so much!

Awww, women selling you wine, that's no fun! I'm glad you were rewarded by walking into Karamel Kuche and having German men fight over you, sounds like perfect night in the World Showcase!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Old 10-14-2012, 12:40 PM   #754
__disneygirl
well, all that's left now is the happy ending.

ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN 7 SHORT DAYS LEE-ANNE AND I WILL BE AT WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!! AHHH!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
Awwww, buying Baby's First Mickey Ears! Love it.

F&W is a beautiful thing, absolutely. I always wish I could go every year, but it's not typically in the cards.

I like your top 15 must do's at F&W. Very very good choices.

I still call it MGM. I only call it DHS to be official on the DIS. It will forever be MGM to me.

I often run out of ways to describe my TSM experiences too. They do normally end in tears though, because I'm wiping the floor with someone.

Oh dear god, the needing to sleep, but then once you actually get the ability to sleep, you can't "thing"? Drives me insane!

I would totally be willing to be an inaugural member of the "CA-LASS-IC So Wham So Boom: The Stacey Fan Club". Because seriously....who DOESN'T love Stacey?

Distracted by alcohol and boys? Noooo!

Free hummus from a cute boy? Absolutely!

That definitely sounds like a very accurate portrayal of what likely went down in Karamel Kuche. Very nice. Very very nice.
I wonder... do they have teeny tiny Mickey ears for newborns? They must, right?

I know, I try to go every year, but it hasn't worked out since 2008!!! I can't wait to finally be there again!!

"I often run out of ways to describe my TSM experiences too. They do normally end in tears though, because I'm wiping the floor with someone." hahahah AWWWWYEAH. I completely know this experience. If you and I went head to head it would be a DEATHMATCH!!

A lot of people don't love Stacey. I DON'T GET IT EITHER.

It was a word for word portrayal. I wrote it all down seconds later!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfreak508 View Post
My favorite updates are the ones where you go to the World Showcase. Just... keep going there.

STACEY FAN CLUB

Oh my God. I want to work at the Beach Club. kldfjhlkjzhslgreuhgkvejrshlfgshrltkjdhslxjkhszdfkl ghrjkdlfsdhktlgxdcljnblxkhgfcbvlxkdfhjbglkxfjghgdx lkfjhnlkgj,xdnlfhjkgnfxdljhdjhglzdknjfvlbxkdhskzdh ULSzdfgkbx.fkd. That is all.
LOL I definitely will, don't you worry!!!

Well if you want to work there I'm sure it will happen because Disney and you just agree with each other!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsDis View Post
I NEED TO VISIT THE BEACH CLUB AT CHRISTMASTIME. Seriously, the smell of the resort + gingerbread = heaven.

Ok, seriously, I need to find a guy who gives me free food, especially a guy from World Showcase. Maybe one from Canada who steals some cheddar cheese soup from the Le Cellier kitchen and gives it to me.

Wow, sounds like a crazy night in Germany!
YES YOU DO!!!

You just described my perfect man. I can't even talk about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutosRHM55 View Post
DTD is so awesome at night! I love going there at that time. I've never been down in the entertainment district though. I'll have to make note of that to check it out on my next trip. Can't wait to hear about your experience there though lol And I would totally love to join this Stacey Fan Club of which you speak though I don't think I'm as truly devoted as you, Kara or Jess so... I'll just be all wham over here by meself.

Oh the Beach Club... why you must be so so so pretty?!?! I'm really regretting the fact on my first trip I picked AKL over that place, but then again, I love that place. Again, CONFLICTING FEELINGS!! But I love those Gingerbread creations. Disney, why do you have to be so awesome? And why am I asking that question?! slfjosbvaohgahibighagoaghaoghaghaoghaobgiagaogh

*ahem*

YAY! World Showcase! I swear you should start scripting this TR for a Disney World TV sitcom for teens or something. Seriously, this stuff is GOLDEN! Not to exploit frumpiness or anything, but seriously: The world must know! lol Anyways, awesome to hear you ran into another one of your "WS boyfriends". Boston... trololol. Boy, is he OFF?! Not even close. But good thing you played along or no free hummus! I wonder if any of the WS girls are this nice, I may have to shut off the snark for a moment then LOL @ the German guys in Karmel Kuchel, though I'm still not entirely sure of the validity of this, but still the world must know of this gold

Can't wait to read about another of your late night MK marathons!
Yes, you definitely have to check it out! The West Side is so much fun. And if you are feeling wham you are more than welcome to join the club!!!

Don't regret AKL! AKL is amazing too! They are both perfect in their own ways. That's the great thing about Disney: wherever you end up, whatever you end up doing... it's gonna be perfect.

"Not to exploit frumpiness or anything" LOL. Trust me... if I have my way, many of my frumpy adventures, Disney or not, will make their way into a screenplay or two someday! Just you wait and see.

Thanks Timmy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
I'm sorry I missed your single digit dance, but I think today would be the one week dance, right?

You are going to love the Food and Wine festival and MNSSHP! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see your costume!!

I love DTD at night, but I never go to the West Side either! I love that picture, it totally reminds me of Stacey!! Did you hear how they are doing soft openings of Fantasyland right now? I've been stalking the thread on the Theme Parks board of people who have gotten to go in, and some people have said that it's been closed at certain times for photographers and to film things...and I was wondering...is STACEY there? Is she filming new awesomeness for Fantasyland as we speak? OMG I HOPE SO!!!!

Your Beach Club Christmas pictures almost made me cry! The Beach Club all decorated for the holidays is SO perfect, I'm going to have to find a way to visit during my trip! I love it there so much!

Awww, women selling you wine, that's no fun! I'm glad you were rewarded by walking into Karamel Kuche and having German men fight over you, sounds like perfect night in the World Showcase!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE WEEK!!! 7 DAYS!!! AHHHh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Love" is an understatement. The Food & Wine Festival and I have a bond deeper than love. I really can not explain it. LOL. And I just know MNSSHP is gonna be perfect too... the only thing I'm scared of is RAIN I can deal with a spell of it here and there but I have a big fear of it raining all night and them canceling things and my soul can not handle that!!! I will die!!!

OMG I have been avoiding all the Fantasyland stuff cause I just want to experience it in person... but I REALLY HOPE STACEY IS THERE!!! OMG. Imagine if she is there when I am there and I see that flawless woman. I will get down on my knees and kiss her feet.

Ahh I know! I wish I was going during the holidays again, but it's just not in the cards. I'm going to miss Christmas at Disney!

It was absolutely lovely! You never know what's gonna happen when I am set loose in the World Showcase!!!! lol.
Old 10-14-2012, 02:36 PM   #755
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

The Beach Club during the holidays pretty much encompasses everything that is wonderful about the holidays. I love the giant gingerbread creations there, they smell so good!

LOL you really do meet the best CM's in WS. Free hummus is definitely a good snack!
Old 10-14-2012, 02:56 PM   #756
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

AHHH so you were at the Beach Club like THE NIGHT BEFORE ME! Wait that isn't true. I was there the 14th. Whatever, none of this is actually important? BUT, that's the only time I've ever been to the Beach Club! I've never smelled the normal wonderful smell, but dang did that gingerbread smell amazing!!!

I want some free hummus! I don't remember if I like hummus or not, so what better way to find out?

That was a very interesting story. Bravo.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:44 PM   #757
__disneygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post
The Beach Club during the holidays pretty much encompasses everything that is wonderful about the holidays. I love the giant gingerbread creations there, they smell so good!

LOL you really do meet the best CM's in WS. Free hummus is definitely a good snack!
That is a very accurate assessment of it, you are so right!

I know, I don't know what I did to deserve such luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
AHHH so you were at the Beach Club like THE NIGHT BEFORE ME! Wait that isn't true. I was there the 14th. Whatever, none of this is actually important? BUT, that's the only time I've ever been to the Beach Club! I've never smelled the normal wonderful smell, but dang did that gingerbread smell amazing!!!

I want some free hummus! I don't remember if I like hummus or not, so what better way to find out?

That was a very interesting story. Bravo.
Aww, I'm glad you got to go and experience it! It's so beautiful, I always make a trip there at least once.

Oh girl. I am about to school you on the wonders of hummus. You need to start eating it cause it is the BUSINESS. Basically it's just dip but WAY better for you. It's very healthy and completely delicious. You just have to watch what you eat with it, like obviously if you're eating tortilla chips, it's not as healthy as if you eat it with 100% whole grain crackers or my personal favorite, brown rice snaps. The best flavor IMO is roasted red pepper. It's only $1.99 at Whole Foods for a pretty big container of it. I could live off the stuff. Ok, I'll stop rambling about food now.

Thank you!
Old 10-15-2012, 09:50 PM   #758
__disneygirl

PTR Update: Random Things About Our Trip!

SIX DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: This will be a very long and rambly post. I don't expect anyone to even read it but I am chomping at the bit to get to Disney World. I just don't care much about anything else right now and so I had to get these thoughts out SOMEWHERE!!!!! SIX DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-If you're not following me on Twitter yet, do that. Twitter.com/babybritney. I will be posting live updates and photos from the World! And I will follow you back. If you follow, you should say hello and tell me what your DIS name is, so I'll know who I'm talking to!

-I'M FREAKING OUT ABOUT THIS. Originally, I totally put the Fantasyland Expansion out of my mind, because I knew it wasn't going to be in previews until Nov 19, which is long after our trip ends. Then, Jess told me it was in soft openings while she was there at the beginning of Oct, but she didn't get to go. I promptly LOST IT at the possibility of this happening during our trip, and did a ton of research. I mean, I was honestly just so SHOCKED because I never even thought we would get to see it, like at ALL. So what I ended up finding out is a bunch of mixed info. During our trip, Cast Member previews are happening, so it probably WON'T be in soft open for us. However, some are saying it will definitely be open during MNSSHP. This kind of throws our whole MNSSHP plan out of whack... not that I care, I am DYING to see this new Fantasyland!!! I honestly will cry and lose it and need to be sedated if we get to see it. The other only hope I have is that there is no CM preview and nothing else scheduled on the 27th (that the public knows of), so hopefully it will be open that day! KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR US! I WILL SERIOUSLY DIE OF JOY IF I CAN SEE THIS!!!!

-I think I have FINALLY FINALIZED our plans. I am very obsessive and I over-plan and I have been doing that all day since I did not have to work. I am not letting myself change ANYTHING ELSE. I'm not even going to LOOK at our plans b/c I know they are perfect and altering them any more is just completely unnecessary!

-As for dining, here are some clues about where we are eating!!
1. There are 8 TS reservations.
2. 3 of them I have been to before, 5 are new to me.
3. One is a breakfast, 3 are lunches, and 4 are dinners.
4. One is located in Hollywood Studios (if you can't guess this, you don't know me AT ALL. Also, there may be a picture of it in this update. Hmm.)
5. Two are located in the World Showcase.
6. Four are located in Deluxe Resorts.
7. Two are Signature Dining Experiences.

So, there you have it! Kind of, not really. You probably can't guess most of them. You'll just have to wait for the TR! We have a few great CS places planned too, but using up CS credits during the F&W Festival is NOT easy! I love F&W so much that I usually want to eat there in place of ANY meal... so it's been super hard to plan everything! I've never been on the Dining Plan before, but so far I am VERY much liking the fact that most of my food is 100% paid for already! Plus we got it discounted due to Free Dining, so that's just beautiful. haha. I just can't believe I'm going to be eating at these amazing restaurants and not forking any money over. It just... does not compute. AHH I'M SO EXCITED!

-We both did our Online Check-In and are set to go! We didn't make any room requests, because in the case of this resort I'd like to leave it up to chance. I personally think any room/location is a good one (all for different reasons), so I don't really mind where we end up. I will, however, be requesting (again) a certain location for the 2nd resort I'll be checking into for what I'm calling my "Bonus Weekend". I just have my heart set on this location, and I'm paying extra, so I hope it goes well! Eeee!

-I called Disney to get our Magical Express info straight, since we're arriving on separate planes and leaving on different days, and the CM was great... but it still says "Ground Transportation: Not Included" when I log into DisneyWorld.com and look at our reservation though, so that's worrying me a bit. I guess I'll have to call Disney yet again!

-The shiny new memory card I ordered for my camera arrived, and after testing it out I discovered it holds 9,999 photos (But there's room for 10,000... actually, there isn't. It literally holds 9,999. Oops.) OR 219 minutes of video. This is perfect, because I haven't done a trip video since 2008, and Lee-Anne and I always get into crazy hysterical antics, so I knew our first Disney trip was going to need to be captured on film. However, I HATE carrying around a video camera, and I don't even like the one I have. It's 6 years old and the color quality on it really sucks. At a place like WDW where there are so many stunning vibrant colors all around you, that's something you really wanna capture! So, at first I was going to buy a new video camera and just deal with having to carry it around all the time in addition to my other camera. But then I realized, my regular camera takes awesome quality videos! It may have been cheap and purchased as my emergency camera when my former one broke at Disney, but it's really proven itself to be wonderful! I take short videos on it all the time, and they come out looking great. So I decided to just buy a 32 GB memory card, which was only $19, a bargain when you think of the fact that I almost bought a new video camera! Also, I'll only have to carry around one camera now, so basically it's just a bingo. I'm so happy I won't have to worry about running out of space at all. Though, we can get quite picture and video happy. When I texted Lee-Anne to tell her about this new camera and everything it can hold, she replied "All of that will be used up within the first hour of the trip, lbr." hahahahaha

-I finally made some rough plans for after Lee-Anne leaves, so I at least have an idea of what I'm doing. I'm planning to go outside the norm for my Bonus Weekend, and I'm hoping it all works out how I want! Even if it doesn't... it's fine, I mean, it's Disney... everything is going to be perfect. But I want to do something special, so we'll see!! One thing I know for sure is I'm gonna have to go on a thrill ride spree - Lee-Anne isn't fond of thrill rides, so while she's here we won't be doing much of that! So it's definitely going to be a WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! kind of situation with these thrill ride marathons, believe you me.

-So... I got to sewing the last piece of my MNSSHP costume yesterday, and it didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. Alas, it is not going to be as perfect as I originally planned... BUT I don't care. At first I was a bit frustrated, but then I was like... you know what? Who cares! I'm not there to look perfect or win best costume, I'm there to have fun celebrating one of my favorite holidays with one of my best friends at a place I love so much I call it my home. AHH I AM SO EXCITED! It still looks good, and I am happy with it. I didn't finish it yet because I need some additional supplies (STILL isn't sparkly enough... it's getting there, though!!), which I will go to Michael's and buy tomorrow. So we'll see how it all turns out!

-Our plan for MNSSHP is eat lunch around 3 (so we are nice and full and don't have to stop to sit down and eat a meal at the party, we can focus on stuffing our faces with candy and popcorn and other MK delicacies!), head back to the resort, get in costume, arrive to the party early and focus on character M&Gs for the top half of the party. If you've read my TRs, you know I haven't been huge on the character interaction lately (We met no characters on our 2010 trip, and only Mickey & Minnie on our 2011 trip!), so I DEFINITELY want to meet a bunch this trip, and what better time than at MNSSHP, when a lot of rarely seen characters are out! I know exactly where each character is greeting (seriously, it's implanted in my brain) and I have a list of who I want to see the most to least. At the top of the list is obviously Rapunzel and EUGENE FITZHERBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that, we're watching HalloWishes, the Boo To You Parade, and Villians Mix and Mingle. I AM SO EXCITED. YOU HAVE NO IDEA. I CAN NOT CONTAIN MYSELF. I JUST KEEP SCREAMING RANDOMLY AND CRYING. Seriously, last night I was trying to fall asleep (near impossible at this point) and I started crying just *thinking* about Beauty & the Beast. Oh man. AHHHHHHHH.

I think that's it for now. Well, I could go on, but you know. OK BYE GUYS. Have a magical day everyone!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2012, 10:48 PM   #759
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Lia I am SO excited for you. I just was over the moon happy when I went to WDW for my trip and I am so incredibly glad that you get to experience MNSSHP yourself. I don't know anyone else who appreciates Disney as much as you, and you definitely are going to be blown away by everything. I can't WAIT to hear your reaction. AHHHH have the most magical time ever. And i hope we get to see these awesome pictures and videos you guys are planning on taking!
Old 10-15-2012, 11:03 PM   #760
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

I'm so curious where you're staying!!! I feel like maybe POFQ for your weekend?????? I DON'T KNOW. When I guess it's usually wrong haahh but I'm used to it now. You really can't go wrong with any of the Disney resorts though, it's just a proven fact.

THAT EUGENE IN THE PICTURE IS THE ONE I MET AND HE'S THE BEST ONE AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.

I agree, nobody said you had to look absolutely perfect in your costume, it's supposed to be fun, not a competition! I'm still SO curious about that btw.

I know how you feel randomly crying at things. I'm not even going soon and it's been happening to me, like when I think about Eric's castle and how flawless it is and how they couldn't have done a more perfect job on that! Anyways yay!!!!!!
Old 10-16-2012, 08:40 AM   #761
Aussiesalad
Totes Mcgoats

AAARRRRGGGHHHHHH SOOOOO SOOOOON!!!!
I'm so freaking excited for you!!!
You are going to have the absolute best time!!!!
And hey I convinced my scared-of-teacups cousin to ride TOT and R&R so anything is possible

I will definitely be keeping my fingers crossed for you about seeing the new expansion!!

Quote:
I discovered it holds 9,999 photos (But there's room for 10,000... actually, there isn't. It literally holds 9,999.
bahahaha gosh i love you

Oh Eugene!!! He is one of the few men who makes a gotee look awesome, not creepy.

Oh I love levels of ridiculous amounts of excitement that hit the week before the trip!!!
Hyperactively laughing and crying at all times of day and night the week before is totally acceptable

Ahhhh you are going to have the BESTTT time!!!!
Old 10-16-2012, 09:20 AM   #762
YukiPhnx
The Minnie to my Mickey

Before I go back and catch up, just want to let y'all know that I started my PTR! The link is in my signature.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:01 PM   #763
__disneygirl

5 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfreak508 View Post
Lia I am SO excited for you. I just was over the moon happy when I went to WDW for my trip and I am so incredibly glad that you get to experience MNSSHP yourself. I don't know anyone else who appreciates Disney as much as you, and you definitely are going to be blown away by everything. I can't WAIT to hear your reaction. AHHHH have the most magical time ever. And i hope we get to see these awesome pictures and videos you guys are planning on taking!
Thank you SO much Jess!!! I am so excited we both will have gotten the chance to do MNSSHP this year. I wish it could have been together, but we'll have amazing times next year when I visit you! Ahh! And yes, there will be many, many, many pictures and videos posted!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
I'm so curious where you're staying!!! I feel like maybe POFQ for your weekend?????? I DON'T KNOW. When I guess it's usually wrong haahh but I'm used to it now. You really can't go wrong with any of the Disney resorts though, it's just a proven fact.

THAT EUGENE IN THE PICTURE IS THE ONE I MET AND HE'S THE BEST ONE AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.

I agree, nobody said you had to look absolutely perfect in your costume, it's supposed to be fun, not a competition! I'm still SO curious about that btw.

I know how you feel randomly crying at things. I'm not even going soon and it's been happening to me, like when I think about Eric's castle and how flawless it is and how they couldn't have done a more perfect job on that! Anyways yay!!!!!!
You shall just have to wait and see! I love POFQ, so it's definitely a possibility! You're right though, no matter which resort you stay in, as long as it's Disney, it'll be amazing.

OMG He really is the best. He looks so much like the animation, it's crazy.

You will find out soon!! AHH I'M SO EXCITED!!! I seriously can not wait for this party, oh my god. :

I haven't even seen Eric's castle! I've been totally avoiding the New Fantasyland photos. I just want to experience it in person! But yeah, I keep hearing from everyone how perfect everything looks. AHH I just want to go SO BAD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiesalad View Post
AAARRRRGGGHHHHHH SOOOOO SOOOOON!!!!
I'm so freaking excited for you!!!
You are going to have the absolute best time!!!!
And hey I convinced my scared-of-teacups cousin to ride TOT and R&R so anything is possible

I will definitely be keeping my fingers crossed for you about seeing the new expansion!!

bahahaha gosh i love you

Oh Eugene!!! He is one of the few men who makes a gotee look awesome, not creepy.

Oh I love levels of ridiculous amounts of excitement that hit the week before the trip!!!
Hyperactively laughing and crying at all times of day and night the week before is totally acceptable

Ahhhh you are going to have the BESTTT time!!!!
AHHHH THANK YOU!!!

That's encouraging!! I hope Lee-Anne ends up turning into a thrill ride junkie after this! haha.

Thank you!! Oh I hope to God they will open it for just a little while! I MUST SEE IT!!

You're right...goatees are normally not my fave, but Eugene can rock anything.

Hahahaha I hope so... cause I just keep randomly crying out and making questionable noises. I just can't stop freaking out!!!! 5 DAYS!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiPhnx View Post
Before I go back and catch up, just want to let y'all know that I started my PTR! The link is in my signature.
That's awesome!! I will check it out!
Old 10-16-2012, 07:58 PM   #764
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by __disneygirl View Post
I haven't even seen Eric's castle! I've been totally avoiding the New Fantasyland photos. I just want to experience it in person! But yeah, I keep hearing from everyone how perfect everything looks. AHH I just want to go SO BAD!
Oh my goodness, well let me just say, be careful what you look at on twitter, picture-wise. I have this sickness where I ALWAYS look at a picture if someone posts one, and someone (I don't even remember who it was) put up a picture where the entire tweet was just the link to the picture, and I clicked it innocently, not knowing about the soft openings yet, and SAW IT BY ACCIDENT! But I'm with you, I want everything to be a surprise and I'm avoiding it all like the plague! I'm being very careful now that I know there are so many spoilers out there! The good thing is that I'd already seen the unfinished castle in person, so this was basically the same, just a complete version. But it was beautiful and perfect so I really do hope you get to see it all when you go!
Old 10-16-2012, 08:02 PM   #765
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Yay 5 days!!!

I hope you get to see the new Fantasyland while you're there! I'm hoping I can see it in November, but I'm going when they are doing AP previews, so I'm not sure if they will be doing anything for the public when the AP previews are finished. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Your trip sounds like it's going to be amazing!

I'm not on Twitter yet, but if I join, I will definitely follow you! I keep thinking about joining, but I never get around to it!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: