Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2011, 09:07 PM   #31
lauren_elizabeth
Disney World Lover

Hey Girl! Definitely count me in for this one!

Old 12-28-2011, 10:27 PM   #32
__disneygirl
well, all that's left now is the happy ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
I'm glad you had a great Christmas... omg I miss the OC. Seth. OH. Lust. I got a lot of Disney related presents too! Although, they weren't technically for Christmas, and I bought them all for myself at WDW. But I was very thankful nonetheless.

So listen, you really are a G. Were yall wearing long gold chains around your neck, grills on your teeth, and sunglasses with diamonds for lenses? One can only hope.
WALT DISNEY IS MY HERO OMG. I was actually really close to making him a birthday cake but I thought that would be... overdoing it? Maybe?
I do remember your search for McDonald's in your last TR, but that's probably because I read it like, a month ago. I'm glad you were successful this time.
Hahah the fake monorail. I call it the schmonorail. Can't really explain why...
MAGICAL EXPRESS BLJFGLESAHKLFJKDLS. Basically.
FUNNY, I found one of those, what were they called, JIBBITZ? On the ground. At Magic Kingdom. Only I didn't realize they were something that go on shoes or else I would NOT have picked it up, (because, random stranger's feet, ew) even if it had Mickey on it... which it did. In fact it looked exactly like that one. WEIRD? DID YA LOSE ONE?
PS. Dirrrrty pop.

OH and PS again, when you tweeted today about seeing Peter Pan I was SO jealous. Ugh. Are you seriously maybe going in JULY? AHHH! I wanna go!!!
I never really lusted after Seth. I mean, I love him and would marry him instantly, but lust? I LUSTED after Ryan Atwood. Ugh he is perfect. I love Ben McKenzie. Luckily he is on Southland now, although it has much less pop culture references so that's a downer. Le sigh.

You don't need to explain the Schmonorail thing, trust me, I get it! LOL. That reminds me of Kathy Griffin calling the Creative Arts Emmys the Schmemmys. Love her.

I didn't lose one of my Jibbitz, thankfully! But just so you know... they never actually TOUCH your feet when you wear them. So I think you may be ok.

YES a July trip is possible! I really have no idea if it can actually happen but the seed is planted. We'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_elizabeth View Post
Hey Girl! Definitely count me in for this one!
Hey!! !!!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-28-2011, 10:53 PM   #33
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by __disneygirl View Post
I never really lusted after Seth. I mean, I love him and would marry him instantly, but lust? I LUSTED after Ryan Atwood. Ugh he is perfect. I love Ben McKenzie. Luckily he is on Southland now, although it has much less pop culture references so that's a downer. Le sigh.

You don't need to explain the Schmonorail thing, trust me, I get it! LOL. That reminds me of Kathy Griffin calling the Creative Arts Emmys the Schmemmys. Love her.

I didn't lose one of my Jibbitz, thankfully! But just so you know... they never actually TOUCH your feet when you wear them. So I think you may be ok.

YES a July trip is possible! I really have no idea if it can actually happen but the seed is planted. We'll see.
Hahaha, okay, so lust was quite a strong word. I just suddenly really missed the OC and you mentioned Seth, so I guess I went crazy for a second. I really do love Adam Brody... just not THAT much haha. Oh man do I miss the beauty of Benjamin McKenzie.

Well then it's okay! I hope I didn't lose my little JIBBIT so I can put it on my future Crocs! Because yeah, I've definitely decided that tennis shoes do my feet no favors at Disney.

Aw I hope you can go then! I'm sure it would be awesome.

-Marissa
Old 12-29-2011, 10:20 PM   #34
Merida
DIS Veteran

I love how easy it is to pick out other people on tumblr by their internet vocab; there's a certain vernacular that goes 'round there and it TOTALLY bleeds into my real life and then everyone looks at me funnily. BUT ASIDE FROM THAT (I have no idea about twitter because I have a compulsion to use as many words as possible in every possible internet situation, also I like to use tags to ~express myself~ and I don't like twitter tags as much):

I don't understand some of the advertising fast food joints use. Like Wendy's never frozen meat? How do they ensure the meat is safe? Like, I freeze meat all the time. It's great! I can use it later and it's not spoiled! Freezers are awesome!! Is that even real meat then? (But all is forgiven because the wildberry lemonade and fries are delish)

Ahha, both my boyfriend and I have the converse-style crocs (why do we have matching shoes, who am I) but I have the kid's-size, purple-sparkly, all-ready-for-jibbitz kind. I haven't yet unbent enough to go full-on crocs. They make my feet itch. Or something. Too much plastic in one pair of shoes.

I like female Peter Pans, but that was my first exposure to it, so sentimental bias. Jeremy Sumpter is a close second (I haven't seen a live PP in ages!).
Old 12-29-2011, 11:51 PM   #35
__disneygirl

Quote:
Hahaha, okay, so lust was quite a strong word. I just suddenly really missed the OC and you mentioned Seth, so I guess I went crazy for a second. I really do love Adam Brody... just not THAT much haha. Oh man do I miss the beauty of Benjamin McKenzie.

Well then it's okay! I hope I didn't lose my little JIBBIT so I can put it on my future Crocs! Because yeah, I've definitely decided that tennis shoes do my feet no favors at Disney.

Aw I hope you can go then! I'm sure it would be awesome.
You know when I totally DID lust over Adam Brody? When was in a band in Jennifer's Body!!!!! http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf...i80do1_500.gif Him playing the guitar.... ugh. I have a dangerous love for bad boys. Although, I love Seth Cohen way more. I mean, not only is he amazing but he's never killed anyone so that's a plus.

and yes... GET CROCS!!! I can't stress enough how amazing they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merida View Post
I love how easy it is to pick out other people on tumblr by their internet vocab; there's a certain vernacular that goes 'round there and it TOTALLY bleeds into my real life and then everyone looks at me funnily. BUT ASIDE FROM THAT (I have no idea about twitter because I have a compulsion to use as many words as possible in every possible internet situation, also I like to use tags to ~express myself~ and I don't like twitter tags as much):

I don't understand some of the advertising fast food joints use. Like Wendy's never frozen meat? How do they ensure the meat is safe? Like, I freeze meat all the time. It's great! I can use it later and it's not spoiled! Freezers are awesome!! Is that even real meat then? (But all is forgiven because the wildberry lemonade and fries are delish)

Ahha, both my boyfriend and I have the converse-style crocs (why do we have matching shoes, who am I) but I have the kid's-size, purple-sparkly, all-ready-for-jibbitz kind. I haven't yet unbent enough to go full-on crocs. They make my feet itch. Or something. Too much plastic in one pair of shoes.

I like female Peter Pans, but that was my first exposure to it, so sentimental bias. Jeremy Sumpter is a close second (I haven't seen a live PP in ages!).
Yes, I am addicted to Tumblr! I already love you for noticing this LOL. I use Tumblr talk in real life constantly, but thankfully most of my friends are addicted too so they understand what I'm talking about. I'm also obsessed with Twitter. I hate Facebook though. I kind of miss MySpace. And I used to LIVE on Livejournal. Buuuut I digress.

It's probably not real meat. Who even knows what it is. and OOH I really have to try that wildberry lemonade. It's probably like 4,000 calories per cup though.

Your Crocs sound amazing! I really would like some new ones. I want the kids ones too because they are just cooler. Luckily I have small feet so it will probably work out!

I haven't seen the Jeremy Sumpter Peter Pan yet! My friend who I saw the play with is obsessed with it and has been telling me to watch it forEVER, so I'm definitely going to this weekend. So far I rewatched Disney's Peter Pan and Hook, so that's next! Sigh, I love all of them so much!
Old 12-30-2011, 01:39 AM   #36
MarieTheCat24
DIS Veteran

Stopping by to say, why pick one when you can lust after both Ryan and Seth?

I'm pretty sure that's why the phrase 'best of both worlds' was invented.

Old 12-30-2011, 11:46 AM   #37
__disneygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieTheCat24 View Post
Stopping by to say, why pick one when you can lust after both Ryan and Seth?

I'm pretty sure that's why the phrase 'best of both worlds' was invented.

Whoa. YOU'RE RIGHT. It's Seth AND Ryan Time anyway, not Seth OR Ryan Time.

Sigh. I miss Seth and Ryan time. Ahh remember when Seth got all upset b/c Ryan was leaving to take care of Theresa and be a dad and he like couldn't even function and just sailed away on a boat and Summer was like are you serious right now? I mean best bromance ever, Seth gave up SUMMER because he was so upset about Ryan. A 17 year old dude gave up getting laid regularly by his dream girl to live with LUKE IN PORTLAND cause he was so bummed about Ryan leaving and I will never recover, bye.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:09 PM   #38
duckylady
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I use Tumblr talk in real life constantly, but thankfully most of my friends are addicted too so they understand what I'm talking about.
My best friends use Tumblr as much as I do, but one time I was talking to a girl in one of my classes and I said I wanted to work hard on an assignment because I wanted "all of the good grades". She just kind of stared at me and I felt very insecure about my life choices. BUT WHATEVER I was ~born this way~
february 2009 - coronado springs.
march 2012 - pop century.
august 2014 - pop century.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:37 AM   #39
okw19
DIS Veteran

So I'm just joining in after seeing you on Kristin's Buttercup TR. I am already in love with your TR. We have a very similar sense of humor, so obviously this was a good TR choice for me.
I hate McDonald's and I will tell everyone that, but sometimes I will get a McGriddle or a Snack wrap without anyone knowing. Shh, don't tell my fiance. He hasn't been to Mickey D's since he was like 5 because when he was at a bday party he went to the bathroom and saw an employee use the restroom then NOT WASH THEIR HANDS. Ew. I know the logic he has now is dumb, but I'm pretty sure he was scarred for life. 17 years he hasn't even snuck a McMuffin with no eggs. Shame, shame.
Anyways, sorry for the rant!
I love your Timon. I'm scared that when we go to WDW in 19 days (EEK!) I might buy way too many of the mini plush.
Can't wait to read more!

Old 01-01-2012, 04:42 PM   #40
__disneygirl

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful celebration that will lead to a very magical and enchanted New Year! As always, my main resolution is to be happy! Not as easy as it sounds sometimes... but Disney exists, so that helps.

Look who I kissed at midnight:

This is my friend's dog. His name is Atticus and he enjoys sleeping my bed, giving me hugs, and playing with my Disney toys. All things I also enjoy very much! He has to go home tomorrow. BOO.

I'm going to make my best impression of the red velvet cupcakes from Starring Rolls tonight! Woooohooo! But first I must post my next TR update right after I post these replies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckylady View Post
My best friends use Tumblr as much as I do, but one time I was talking to a girl in one of my classes and I said I wanted to work hard on an assignment because I wanted "all of the good grades". She just kind of stared at me and I felt very insecure about my life choices. BUT WHATEVER I was ~born this way~
hahaha yes, as many tumblr users know, it's not enough to have something, you need to have ALL of it. and also, you're right. you WERE born this way! After that song came out, my friend and I OBNOXIOUSLY used that excuse for everything. "I don't feel like cleaning. Sorry. I was born this way!" or "I'm drunk again, but what can I say? I WAS BORN THIS WAY!" We're annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by okw19 View Post
So I'm just joining in after seeing you on Kristin's Buttercup TR. I am already in love with your TR. We have a very similar sense of humor, so obviously this was a good TR choice for me.
I hate McDonald's and I will tell everyone that, but sometimes I will get a McGriddle or a Snack wrap without anyone knowing. Shh, don't tell my fiance. He hasn't been to Mickey D's since he was like 5 because when he was at a bday party he went to the bathroom and saw an employee use the restroom then NOT WASH THEIR HANDS. Ew. I know the logic he has now is dumb, but I'm pretty sure he was scarred for life. 17 years he hasn't even snuck a McMuffin with no eggs. Shame, shame.
Anyways, sorry for the rant!
I love your Timon. I'm scared that when we go to WDW in 19 days (EEK!) I might buy way too many of the mini plush.
Can't wait to read more!
Hey!!! and thanks for joining in!

I am of the belief that 90% of people who claim to not eat at McDonald's occasionally eat at McDonald's.Your BF is probably sneaking all kinds of nasty food. I bet he even eats McRibs. I find that the people who are the most adamant about never eating fast food are the ones who wake up with a pile of french fries in their bed, clutching a ketchup packet.

You know what's funny about the mini plushes, I find that the Disney Store usually has better ones than the parks! Some are cheaper too. You just have to shop around I guess.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:08 PM   #41
__disneygirl

DECEMBER 5, 2011
Day 1, Part 2 In Which The Kingdom Stays Open In Honor Of A Very Special Princess

After less than 10 minutes of waiting it was time to board Disney's Magical Express!

As usual, once on board we waited for more guests to arrive. I instantly recognized the song they were playing as the tune of The Main Street Electrical Parade, and to my surprise, my mom knew what it was too!

"THIS IS FROM THE PARADE, ISN'T IT?!" she exclaimed. It surprised me because she is not obsessed with Disney music like me and hadn't heard that tune in ages! I guess it was burned into her brain from all the times I watched the video tape we took of the parade in 1998.

After a few more minutes, it was time at last for us to be motor coached to WALT DISNEY WORLD!

I was just in total shock at this point. I was having stomach pains. Any time I get REALLY excited, my stomach hurts. It's not even a BAD pain, though, it's just like such excitement that my body can't even settle, you know?

They showed some cartoons after the usual video of the characters arriving to Disney World. It was a hilarious one where Donald was out in the middle of nowhere and was trying to set up a folding chair and kept getting trapped inside it and kept saying PHOOEY and things of that nature. Oh, that Donald!

I took a video of us going through the gates which unfortunately got erased because cameras are evil! I am so sad about this because we had a truly great and enthusiastic bus driver who really got us even more hyped up than we already were. It was so much fun and we screamed and danced as the bus drove through the world famous arch. My mom even recognized the driver from a prior trip (in 2006) because he was so memorable!

Finally, after eighteen months of planning, obsessing, crying, losing my mind waiting for Disney, I was on Disney Property once again.

Seeing Pop Century again was indescribable and the CMs standing at the red carpet to welcome us were so sweet as usual! I have no pictures of any of this because I was totally beside myself.

My mom knew I could not stand and wait for the bags to be taken out of the side of the bus so she kindly waited while I RAN into the lobby, inhaled extremely deeply, and bolted to the Online Check-In line, which was a complete breeze! It was my first time using the Online Check-In service and it went flawlessly. I definitely recommend using it. It went so quickly!

Every time I stay at Pop, I am always excited to see what section we get placed in. I love leaving it up to chance so I never request a certain section. Prior to this trip, I had stayed in the 60's, 70's, and 50's. My favorite was the 60's, just because it's the closest to the food court, shopping area, lobby, and main pool (The Hippy Dippy Pool), and I like to be in the center of the action. This time, we got placed in the 80's and I was thrilled! Always exciting to stay in a new section.

Walking from the lobby to your room is always the most intense feeling. You are at the very beginning of your adventure. The anticipation is so palpable, it's like it's an actual thing you're carrying along with you. All of your plans and favorite Disney things are dancing in your head, for you know you are about to experience them all. THIS IS IT!!!!!! THIS IS WHAT YOU DREAM OF EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE. This is where you constantly wish you were and now YOU ARE HERE! You are really at Disney World and it is ONLY THE BEGINNING!!!!!!!!

Oh man, there's really no feeling like it in the world that I can compare it to. It's just the best.

And finally we reached our room. 80's section, Building 9, Second Floor, Room 9248.

Hula Timon enjoyed the bed. He was tired, it had been a busy morning!

I love this picture because it looks like he is gesturing with his arm, showing off the bed Vanna White style.

Immediately, I turned on the Queen.

As usual, she was so wham that I could barely deal. I love unpacking and getting settled while listening to Stacey frolic around Walt Disney World. Is there anything better in life?

I tried to tweet the picture of her I took above, but I guess it didn't send cause I don't see it on my feed! The only thing about our room location I didn't like was that I had VERY poor cell phone service there.

On this trip, I noticed Stacey does this often:

She gives the thumbs up while on rides, mostly intense ones. I'm just glad she found a way to be clear about how much fun she is having, because usually I'm searching her face to find some form of emotion! Sheesh!

I just love her so much.

ANYWAY, at this point I was honestly in disbelief and complete shock that we were even at Disney World. When you want something so bad for so long, it can feel surreal when you finally experience it. I kept saying over at over, "I can't believe we're at Disney World." I had been crying on and off all morning, it just means so much to me to be there and I had to get that emotion out somehow. Some of us scream "TEST TRACK BABY!", some of us cry, some do both. I do both.

Once I was done unpacking and watching 14 loops of Stacey, I decided to head out to try and find a shortcut to the busses and lobby/food/shopping area of Pop. I knew there would be an easier way than what we had taken to get there (which was going out of the lobby through the backdoors and on through the 60's and 70's sections-- pretty far!), and I really didn't want to take that long walk at the end of every crazy park day.

Luckily, I figured it out quickly! If you hang a right after the giant walkman and just go straight through the parking lot, you'll hit the bus area right away! It's like a 2. minute walk. Much less if you HAUL over there like a madwoman, as I often do. It ended up being a GREAT location with such a short walk to all the action. More Pixie Dust!

After that, I went back to the room to change and told my mom I wanted to leave soon so that we could possibly get into 'Ohana. Since we had to reschedule our trip, we lost our October ADR for 'Ohana and I had gotten so excited about dining there on our first night that I just couldn't it give up even though I know how popular and crowded it always is there. I know so many people who absolutely LOVE 'Ohana, so between that and all the DELICIOUS looking food pictures, I knew we had to at least TRY to get in!

I didn't know what time they opened for dinner, but I assumed that like most places, it was 4:00. I didn't want to rush my mom, but I did tell her that I thought the sooner we got there, the better. She moves slower on vacation, she likes to relax more than I do on our trips, and after being up since 4:00 AM she just wanted to chill for awhile. I didn't want her to look back on the trip and remember me being all naggy and telling her to hurry up, so I tried to cool it a little. Not an easy task! Though now, looking back, my favorite moments of the trip were when we were just hanging out and not rushing anywhere. On one of our last days, we sat at Starring Rolls for close to an hour just talking and enjoying the atmosphere and eating delicious treats, and it's one of my fondest memories. It's hard to find that balance of fitting in everything you want to do and taking it slow.

Pretty soon we were out the door and in the Magic Kingdom bus line!

Check out the massive early December crowds!!!! This was a constant trend on this trip, the place was just wall to wall people.

Timon was soooo ready for the Polynesian Resort! I mean, just look at his outfit:

The bus took a really long time to come. This is one thing I hate about the Walt Disney World Transportation System. I think that it's a really is a great benefit of staying on property and they do a wonderful job, but it's just such a time saver to get in your own car and just GO.

I was so adamant about us renting a car this trip because of all the time I felt we wasted waiting for the busses last trip. But then when we had to reschedule, I was charged a huge penalty for postponing our plane tickets. So they originally cost $340 for two roundtrip tickets. When I canceled those seats, I was told that I would get a credit for the full amount, but they charge a $150 dollar penalty per seat. They actually ended up giving me $60 back toward the new tickets, but the prices had risen significantly. So I had to pay $360 for our next set of tickets for a grand total of $700!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, Disney is worth the all the expenses, but the penalties you have to pay are really NOT fair and it just made sense to try and get that money back somehow. So when I looked at the price of a rental car for 10 days ($250) against the cost of taking the Disney busses ($0), the busses were looking PRETTY sweet!

Plus, they're Disney busses. And I love them. So it wasn't so bad. But I hate waiting. I HATE IT.

When the MK bus finally came, the driver did something weird that I have never seen done before. Once everyone was aboard, he stood at the front and went on for about 5 minutes about all the things going on that night not just at the Magic Kingdom, but in all of Disney World. It was very informative, but I wanted to GO! I mean, the drivers usually don't do that at all, but if they do talk or give info, it's usually over the loudspeaker while they're driving. It was all info I already knew anyway and oh man I just wanted to get to the Poly!

The driver's last announcement made the wait and not having a car all worth it. "Today is a very special day," he said. "The Magic Kingdom was originally supposed to close at ten o'clock tonight, but because it's this little princesses birthday, they are staying open until ONE AM in honor of her!"

You guys. I can't even tell you how awesome this was.

The look on that little girl's face I will not forget if I live to be two hundred years old. How special she felt. It was the most magical moment. I cried. She couldn't have been more than five. Imagine being five years old and someone who works for Disney announces that the Magic Kingdom is staying open in HONOR OF YOUR BIRTHDAY.

I remember that as soon as I saw the castle when we were approaching the Magic Kingdom, I started bouncing up and down and saying, "The castle! The castle!" at the exact same time, my mom said, "OooOOoooOh, I see a CASTLE!" We're collectively about 12 years old.

When we arrived at the Magic Kingdom, the bus driver said to a different little girl who was dressed as Cinderella, "Why aren't you at the castle? Aren't you late, Princess?"

Needless to say, this bus driver was the coolest person in the whole entire world. I love CMs that LOVE Disney and get it as much as we do. It's not just a job for them.

Disney is the greatest place in the world. I was so happy to be home at last!

UP NEXT: A run-in with the boyf and an unexpected 'Ohana adventure!

P.S... do ya like my new avatar? Rapunzel & Eugene!!!!!!

Last edited by __disneygirl; 05-18-2012 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Sweep again and by then it's like 7:15!
Old 01-01-2012, 07:51 PM   #42
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

First of all, thank you Kara for seeing things clearly and realizing that you CAN want both Seth and Ryan. Oh yes.

ALSO... I LOVE your new icon picture thingy. OH EUGENE and Rapunzel.

Hahaha I saw that same cartoon! I love Donald.

Oh no! I'm sorry your arrival video got erased.

Hahahaha oh Timon, you make a beautiful Vanna.

So maybe the only reason the bus driver was standing while he was making the announcements was so he could see the girl's face. That is the SWEETEST THING!

Can't wait to hear about 'Ohana!

-Marissa
Old 01-01-2012, 08:38 PM   #43
disneydreamingdebby
DVC Member

Totally singing Livin it Up now, thank you...

I am joining in to read about your trip dates. I suspect that the crowd level was fantastic when you were there!

We too will be going in the summer - I suspect it will be July (middle to end I hope. I really don't want to be with the 4th of July crowds.)

I have to know what type of camera you use. The color saturation in your pictures is wonderful. I use a DSLR and have to post process to get the color. Do you edit your pictures? I am figuring you use a point and shoot bc you banged it on the table to fix it...
Old 01-01-2012, 09:08 PM   #44
__disneygirl

Quote:
First of all, thank you Kara for seeing things clearly and realizing that you CAN want both Seth and Ryan. Oh yes.

ALSO... I LOVE your new icon picture thingy. OH EUGENE and Rapunzel.

Hahaha I saw that same cartoon! I love Donald.

Oh no! I'm sorry your arrival video got erased.

Hahahaha oh Timon, you make a beautiful Vanna.

So maybe the only reason the bus driver was standing while he was making the announcements was so he could see the girl's face. That is the SWEETEST THING!

Can't wait to hear about 'Ohana!
Right? All hail Kara!

Thank you!! I think Rapunzel and Eugene may be my new favorite Disney couple ever.

That makes sense, good thinking! He probably also wanted to make it really special for her by making it into a bigger deal as opposed to just driving along and bringing it up. So sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamingdebby View Post
Totally singing Livin it Up now, thank you...

I am joining in to read about your trip dates. I suspect that the crowd level was fantastic when you were there!

We too will be going in the summer - I suspect it will be July (middle to end I hope. I really don't want to be with the 4th of July crowds.)

I have to know what type of camera you use. The color saturation in your pictures is wonderful. I use a DSLR and have to post process to get the color. Do you edit your pictures? I am figuring you use a point and shoot bc you banged it on the table to fix it...
You're welcome!

The crowd levels were amazing! The only problem was that because of MVMCP, the MK was pretty crowded on non-party nights, but only in the Main Street and castle areas, so it wasn't too bad.

If I do go in July, it will be right after the 4th. I'm not thrilled about the holiday crowds either, but my friends are all going around that time so we will probably be having too much fun to let anything bother us anyway!

The pics above were taken with a Panasonic Lumix, and yes I did bang it on my desk repeatedly to fix it! The colors are like that because I do edit them. I would not recommend the camera actually. It has a lot of great settings, but no matter what setting you put it on, it really sucked as far as high quality night shots go. The best point and shoot I had was a Sony Cybershot, if you're looking for a good one.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:33 PM   #45
RooRach0906
"Oh Goody, Horray!"

Joining in! Can not wait to hear more! I really enjoy the way you express yourself!

On our weigh and bringing Tagalongs ~ Sept 2014 PTR ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: