Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2012, 09:14 PM   #136
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

I LOVE Hollywood Studios, it is every bit as magical as the Magic Kingdom! I don't get the people that say it's boring, and the only thing to do there is ride TSM. It is SO much fun, the buildings are so beautiful! I love the music loops there too, I kind of miss the music during the holidays. I was in desperate need of holiday magic on my trip in December though, so I was happy to hear Christmas music. In Epcot, though, it's strange to walk in and not hear "Legacy" playing.

HAHAHA, OMG the Friends where Chandler says "the bad place" was on today! All the best Friends episodes are on right now, the earlier ones where Monica and Richard are together, and Rachel and Ross. "Hi, I'm Chandler, could I BE wearing anymore clothes?" Ahhh, I love that episode!

Moving on, TSM is so much fun! I still have yet to go through the actual standby queue, we always use FP's. I really have to suck it up and wait one day so I can see all the cute little details in it.

OMG Rock N Rollercoaster, I love that ride so much! It's weird, I've always liked Aerosmith, but now, when I hear an Aerosmith song on the radio or on my Ipod, I think I'm hearing Disney music!

Did you watch Six Feet Under? Because Illeana Douglas was on it for a couple of episodes and her character was just SO disgusting. So I have a hard time seeing her in a Disney attraction!

Where did you get that Frozen Strawberry Lemonade?? That sounds fantastic!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Old 01-27-2012, 09:59 PM   #137
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

"Monica, I think you've gone to the bad place".

You crack me up saying that you would lick a public toilet seat to see Aerosmith. Absolutely hilarious.

You WILL break 200,000 points on your next visit to TSM. I just know it. You can do it!

There are no hidden Mickeys?! Get out! That's too funny. You're right, the one downfall is not having someone to turn to when something is funny. It's like you turn, look......and nothing comes out.

Follow me on Instagram: @keep_calm_love_disney
Follow me on Twitter: @disney_voss
Danielle

In progress TRs:
My Fork and I Are Friends - Nov 14 TR
They Don't Eat Hash Browns in Princessland - May 14 TR
Completed TRs:
Jan 14 TR July.13 Apr. 13
Nov.12 July.12 Jan.12 Nov. '11 July '11 Feb. '11 Nov. 10 and Jan. 11 Oct. '09.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-27-2012, 11:59 PM   #138
Merida
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by __disneygirl View Post
AHHH!!! COUGAR TOWN! I'm so excited, I literally clapped when I heard the news. As for me, Ellie is kind of my spirit animal.

Love her. Also I'm kind of excited for Laurie and Travis to happen and I know that skeeves some people out but I don't care at all THEY ARE CUTE and I think Jules will be able to accept it.

Ooooh I hope you get to go to France soon, that would be so wonderful! I want to go so bad. As for Disneyland, I don't want my first Disneyland experience to be around Christmas because of all the things that change, but I am SO excited about seeing the Nightmare themed stuff. I've loved that movie forever and they don't feature it at Disney World for some TERRIBLE REASON.

Ahh I totally have to disagree with you on DHS. I think the theme is so perfectly done! The Hollywood that never was and always will be... sigh. As for the crowds, I never go around busy times so I haven't experienced that, but the Osborne lights did get a little crazy.

I'm excited to see the Muppet Movie, I just didn't have time during the holidays, but I can't wait!

I agree that most of the Mickeys are not that hidden, but there are a lot that ARE hard to find, especially because when you're moving on a ride you don't have that much time to look. I've never found the Tinkerbell in Frontierland or that Minnie on the Great Movie ride (SHE ELUDES ME EVERY TIME!). There's a hidden Mickey & Donald on the GMR that I actually JUST found once and for all on this trip. I was so excited! But more on that another time!
I loooooved when Ellie took down the wine bar owner. Like together, they were perfect but her going after him for being mean to Jules was AMAZING. And Travis just looks old (like, older than 19) to me and well, it's Laurie! Basically: GET IT, TRAVIS. (Though I wouldn't say no to Smith again because I too love it when guys have first name last names and last name first names)

I've actually never seen Nightmare! I don't know, Halloween's never been a thing for me. But claymation is! So I'm going with laziness. I don't think that many things change, mostly just Small World or Haunted Mansion. And really we just want to go and stay in the Disneyland Hotel. I am hoping that we don't get spoiled for a holiday decorated parks (if we like it so much we want to go back), but that week in mid-December is our favorite time to take a vacation so we'll have to risk it. The regular fireworks show is supposed to be spectacular so we'll have to take at least one non-holiday trip!

I wish the sections on the other parks were a little more active - it's so hard to find up-to-date comprehensive information on the other ones! How am I supposed to convince people to come with me?? I think we'll try DLP before TokyoDisney - as awesome as it looks, I could survive in Paris with my language skills. My Japanese is completely non-existant and I don't want to be that tourist! And what's the point of going to Japan if you don't get to see some of the sights (besides the gorgeous Disney hotels. Seriously, why don't we have a version of the Ambassador here?!)?

I like parts of Hollywood Studios - going up to Tower of Terror is brilliant! But so much has been stripped - liking the working studio part which was such an awesome idea - and nothing has really been put in? I know the building of the park was rushed and sometimes it really shows. Like, expand the Indy Jones part! Or Star Wars! Or Muppets! There were all these really great ideas that were put forth at one point and then.. they never came to be. A little more depth would be nice (the same thing could be said for Animal Kingdom, but they've got tigers and the theming there is, overall, impeccable IMO. And tigers win over everything - especially toilet paper trees (is that still in DHS?)! But seriously the Muppets Studios part would have been so much fun). Also, my Hunchback show is gone. And I'm not really sure how to get over that one.

Someone did point out the GMR Minnie to me once, so I don't think that counts. I should get a list because I realized I have no idea what my Hidden Mickey percentage is. I actually may be terrible!
Old 01-28-2012, 04:18 PM   #139
__disneygirl
well, all that's left now is the happy ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
I LOVE Hollywood Studios, it is every bit as magical as the Magic Kingdom! I don't get the people that say it's boring, and the only thing to do there is ride TSM. It is SO much fun, the buildings are so beautiful! I love the music loops there too, I kind of miss the music during the holidays. I was in desperate need of holiday magic on my trip in December though, so I was happy to hear Christmas music. In Epcot, though, it's strange to walk in and not hear "Legacy" playing.

HAHAHA, OMG the Friends where Chandler says "the bad place" was on today! All the best Friends episodes are on right now, the earlier ones where Monica and Richard are together, and Rachel and Ross. "Hi, I'm Chandler, could I BE wearing anymore clothes?" Ahhh, I love that episode!

Moving on, TSM is so much fun! I still have yet to go through the actual standby queue, we always use FP's. I really have to suck it up and wait one day so I can see all the cute little details in it.

OMG Rock N Rollercoaster, I love that ride so much! It's weird, I've always liked Aerosmith, but now, when I hear an Aerosmith song on the radio or on my Ipod, I think I'm hearing Disney music!

Did you watch Six Feet Under? Because Illeana Douglas was on it for a couple of episodes and her character was just SO disgusting. So I have a hard time seeing her in a Disney attraction!

Where did you get that Frozen Strawberry Lemonade?? That sounds fantastic!
I'm so glad you share my Hollywood Studios love! I hate when people say it's boring. I just can't...fathom how that could be. I need to give walking tours of it so I can share my obsession with others!!

That is seriously one of my all-time favorite episodes. It is just so priceless. Any episode where the six of them are all together (as opposed to 3 separate storylines) is just amazing, but that one is especially hilarious.

I love TSM so much that I don't even mind waiting in the standby line LOL. and I never wait on lines more than like 10-15 minutes, but it's worth it to me. Then again, I go at low crowd times so it's never listed as more than 60 minutes, and I know if it says 60 it's really 40.

Yeah, even though I've been obsessed with Aerosmith forever, certain songs immediately bring me back to the RnR, especially Love in an Elevator. I love when that song plays during the ride as Love in a Rollercoaster and the "GOOOOING DOOOOOOOWN" part plays right before a drop. SO AWESOME.

I have been meaning to watch Six Feet Under for YEARS! Illeana's such a good actress too, she has had such a varied career. But she'll always be Aerosmith's manager in my heart! haha

I got it at a cart right off of Hollywood Blvd! I've heard there are other places at the parks to get them but I didn't see any. Also, you can buy Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade at the grocery store, but they don't have the strawberry, and it's just not the same!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
"Monica, I think you've gone to the bad place".

You crack me up saying that you would lick a public toilet seat to see Aerosmith. Absolutely hilarious.

You WILL break 200,000 points on your next visit to TSM. I just know it. You can do it!

There are no hidden Mickeys?! Get out! That's too funny. You're right, the one downfall is not having someone to turn to when something is funny. It's like you turn, look......and nothing comes out.
YAY I love that people are getting my Friends reference!!

Let me be clear: when I was 14, I 100% would have done that to hang with Aerosmith without a second thought. These days, I'm a little more terrified of germs and paranoid. Ah, growing up!

Thank you! I know I can do it too, mainly because I will not leave until it happens. Security will have to forcibly remove me and then probably ask me not to return to the park, so then I'll have to show up in a disguise and basically, it's going to be an ordeal but I AM GOING TO CRACK 200,000.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merida View Post
I loooooved when Ellie took down the wine bar owner. Like together, they were perfect but her going after him for being mean to Jules was AMAZING. And Travis just looks old (like, older than 19) to me and well, it's Laurie! Basically: GET IT, TRAVIS. (Though I wouldn't say no to Smith again because I too love it when guys have first name last names and last name first names)

I've actually never seen Nightmare! I don't know, Halloween's never been a thing for me. But claymation is! So I'm going with laziness. I don't think that many things change, mostly just Small World or Haunted Mansion. And really we just want to go and stay in the Disneyland Hotel. I am hoping that we don't get spoiled for a holiday decorated parks (if we like it so much we want to go back), but that week in mid-December is our favorite time to take a vacation so we'll have to risk it. The regular fireworks show is supposed to be spectacular so we'll have to take at least one non-holiday trip!

I wish the sections on the other parks were a little more active - it's so hard to find up-to-date comprehensive information on the other ones! How am I supposed to convince people to come with me?? I think we'll try DLP before TokyoDisney - as awesome as it looks, I could survive in Paris with my language skills. My Japanese is completely non-existant and I don't want to be that tourist! And what's the point of going to Japan if you don't get to see some of the sights (besides the gorgeous Disney hotels. Seriously, why don't we have a version of the Ambassador here?!)?

I like parts of Hollywood Studios - going up to Tower of Terror is brilliant! But so much has been stripped - liking the working studio part which was such an awesome idea - and nothing has really been put in? I know the building of the park was rushed and sometimes it really shows. Like, expand the Indy Jones part! Or Star Wars! Or Muppets! There were all these really great ideas that were put forth at one point and then.. they never came to be. A little more depth would be nice (the same thing could be said for Animal Kingdom, but they've got tigers and the theming there is, overall, impeccable IMO. And tigers win over everything - especially toilet paper trees (is that still in DHS?)! But seriously the Muppets Studios part would have been so much fun). Also, my Hunchback show is gone. And I'm not really sure how to get over that one.

Someone did point out the GMR Minnie to me once, so I don't think that counts. I should get a list because I realized I have no idea what my Hidden Mickey percentage is. I actually may be terrible!
YES I just love the Jules/Ellie friendship so much. I mean, I love all the friendships but that is undoubtedly the best.

You really need to watch Nightmare!! It's such a staple of my childhood and as I got older I appreciated it for so many other reasons. It's just amazing and I really don't know why there is no celebration of it at Disney World!

The Disneyland Hotel looks so classic Disney and beautiful. I would love to stay there so much! I would probably have to do a split stay though because the Grand Californian just looks divine.

There is a lot of info about the International parks if you dig around a bit, though I agree, I wish there were some international, english speaking dissers that could post about them more!

I agree there are a lot of parts of DHS that are underdeveloped. Like why is Sounds Dangerous just sitting there. They did something with it during the end of December so I don't understand why it can't just be a whole attraction already. Another thing is, I hate that American Idol is there SO MUCH. I will be so happy when that is changed. I agree Muppet Studios would have been AMAZING and I'm still holding out hope, especially with the new Muppet Movie.

I'm honestly jealous that you have seen the Minnie even though you didn't find it yourself. For some reason I refuse to ask a CM to show it to me. Every single time I go I search and search that mural and I never ever find it! This has been going on for like... 8 years or something. It's just sad!
Old 01-31-2012, 02:55 PM   #140
Kelliroo3
A Disney World fan

I've never gone to a park alone...what's it like? I feel like I'd be lonely, but then again you can do everything at your pace and do what you want, when you want to. I guess I wouldn't mind doing a park solo for some of the time, but not all day and all trip.

Love your obsession with the theme park music. I feel the exact same with the music..especially the music at Wilderness Lodge and Innoventions. When I was there in early December I definitely missed my music!

Tower of Terror is my mom and mine's thing too. So fun. Also love TSM and RnRC! Disney does have the best ride dialogue. =) Looking forward to more!!
First trip to Disneyland: July 2010
First December trip: December 2011
Old 01-31-2012, 03:48 PM   #141
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

HEY! Wow..you didn't tell me you started this! Well I'm here now! And GUESS WHAT?!? You were seriously like a few doors down from our room at Pop!
Old 01-31-2012, 06:25 PM   #142
__disneygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelliroo3 View Post
I've never gone to a park alone...what's it like? I feel like I'd be lonely, but then again you can do everything at your pace and do what you want, when you want to. I guess I wouldn't mind doing a park solo for some of the time, but not all day and all trip.

Love your obsession with the theme park music. I feel the exact same with the music..especially the music at Wilderness Lodge and Innoventions. When I was there in early December I definitely missed my music!

Tower of Terror is my mom and mine's thing too. So fun. Also love TSM and RnRC! Disney does have the best ride dialogue. =) Looking forward to more!!
Going solo can be great in many ways, mostly because you get to explore the parks in any way you want at any pace you want, as you said. However, I went on a solo trip when I was 18 and I probably wouldn't do it again. I'm glad I did, cause I discovered the parks in a whole new way that has stuck with me, but it did get pretty lonely. Seeing all the families together made me miss mine so much and made me realize while magic does live at Disney, you bring some of it with you.

I actually don't think I have any of the WL music, but I love it there so I am gonna have to find it!

Thanks for reading!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
HEY! Wow..you didn't tell me you started this! Well I'm here now! And GUESS WHAT?!? You were seriously like a few doors down from our room at Pop!
HEY TINKGURLFRIEND!!! Thanks for joining in!!! Seeing your signature reminded me of your wedding, I am so excited for you! Are you having your wedding at Disney or doing that at home and then going on your Disneymoon? Either way, you are so lucky!!! I can't wait to read that TR.
Old 01-31-2012, 11:43 PM   #143
Huskerkelsey
Earning My Ears

Loving your TR so far! Can't wait for more posts!
June 1996-DL Family Trip (My first trip!)-Off Site***August 1997-DL Family Trip-DL Hotel***September 2001-WDW Family Trip-Wilderness Lodge***January 2007-WDW Family Trip-Beach Club***February 2009-DL Choir/Color Guard Tour-Off Site***January 2010-DL with BFF-Off Site***May 2011-DL Honeymoon!-Off Site***September 2013-WDW-Pop Century***May 2014-DL Anniversary Trip-Off Site
Old 02-01-2012, 12:15 PM   #144
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by __disneygirl View Post
HEY TINKGURLFRIEND!!! Thanks for joining in!!! Seeing your signature reminded me of your wedding, I am so excited for you! Are you having your wedding at Disney or doing that at home and then going on your Disneymoon? Either way, you are so lucky!!! I can't wait to read that TR.
Hey disneygirlfriend!! I'd love to have the wedding at WDW, but not everyone would be able to make it there. So, we're having it at home, then going on our Disneymoon. Don't worry- there's lots of "Disney" touches to the wedding. It's not over the top. I'll start a PTR after Feb. 15th, which is when we get to make our ADR's!
Old 02-03-2012, 01:25 AM   #145
Aussiesalad
Totes Mcgoats

HOOORAY!!!! and HOW DID I MISS THIS STARTING??
Loved your other TR, think you are hilarious
I have a million things to say, but will only pick a few, due to the fact I am at work...and should be working... meh
Quoting Stacey should be a theme of every trip. Full stop.
She is just so wonderful! and I love that she 'thumbs up' so much. I love everything she does! So much enthusiasm all the time.... ahhhh Stacey
I hate alarm clocks for that very reason, sleeping soundly and then such a loud irritating salsa tune...going straight into my dreams...so confusing and upsetting. But I love those rare days when through the loud confusing morning fog your brain realizes "I'M GOING TO DISNEY". It's the only time the obnoxious alarm clocks stupid noises can be forgiven.
December 5th is my birthday! So happy to share it with Walt.... Actually it's more his birthday...i just tag along.
God's camera picture is too funny! Who wouldn't be proud of creating the most magical place on earth?
Awwhhh glitter hair dad! You go with your glittery self! Adorbs. I love when dad's get so into the Disney spirit, truly heart warming. Before I agreed to marry my husband I outlined all the Disney responsibilities he would be faced with in the future.
Your pictures really highlight why I LOVE Christmas at Disney....although you live in New York which is my other all time favourite Christmas location. I love places that just feel like Christmas. And New York City and Disney just do it for me... Australia=not so much
Although I agree with you and Jess, I love Christmas music A LOT, but I really find myself missing the regular park loops. They should just "christmasify' the regular loops...add the odd sleigh bells or reindeer noises over the top.
Ohhhh the OC... I have so much love for that show!!
And Friends, just put on any episode and I feel so much better about everything!
I am most likely heading to Disneyland Paris this year for work (ARGHHH) so I'll be sure to report back all my findings. I went to Paris a couple of years ago and am still kicking myself for not going then. Ugh so silly.
Anyways this was meant to be a short post just voicing some excitement for this TR. So YAY! Excited for what's to come
Old 02-06-2012, 03:26 PM   #146
kansasdisneygal
Mouseketeer

I'm somewhat new to DIS and read through your McLovins hit the world HARD TR! Loved it! I'm excited to read along with this report, so far its great!!! Now, I'm thinking of adding Ohana to my reservations for my trip in May.
Old 02-08-2012, 02:00 PM   #147
__disneygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskerkelsey View Post
Loving your TR so far! Can't wait for more posts!
Yay, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
Hey disneygirlfriend!! I'd love to have the wedding at WDW, but not everyone would be able to make it there. So, we're having it at home, then going on our Disneymoon. Don't worry- there's lots of "Disney" touches to the wedding. It's not over the top. I'll start a PTR after Feb. 15th, which is when we get to make our ADR's!
Oooh yay, I can't wait for that PTR. I'm so happy for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiesalad View Post
HOOORAY!!!! and HOW DID I MISS THIS STARTING??
Loved your other TR, think you are hilarious
I have a million things to say, but will only pick a few, due to the fact I am at work...and should be working... meh
Quoting Stacey should be a theme of every trip. Full stop.
She is just so wonderful! and I love that she 'thumbs up' so much. I love everything she does! So much enthusiasm all the time.... ahhhh Stacey
I hate alarm clocks for that very reason, sleeping soundly and then such a loud irritating salsa tune...going straight into my dreams...so confusing and upsetting. But I love those rare days when through the loud confusing morning fog your brain realizes "I'M GOING TO DISNEY". It's the only time the obnoxious alarm clocks stupid noises can be forgiven.
December 5th is my birthday! So happy to share it with Walt.... Actually it's more his birthday...i just tag along.
God's camera picture is too funny! Who wouldn't be proud of creating the most magical place on earth?
Awwhhh glitter hair dad! You go with your glittery self! Adorbs. I love when dad's get so into the Disney spirit, truly heart warming. Before I agreed to marry my husband I outlined all the Disney responsibilities he would be faced with in the future.
Your pictures really highlight why I LOVE Christmas at Disney....although you live in New York which is my other all time favourite Christmas location. I love places that just feel like Christmas. And New York City and Disney just do it for me... Australia=not so much
Although I agree with you and Jess, I love Christmas music A LOT, but I really find myself missing the regular park loops. They should just "christmasify' the regular loops...add the odd sleigh bells or reindeer noises over the top.
Ohhhh the OC... I have so much love for that show!!
And Friends, just put on any episode and I feel so much better about everything!
I am most likely heading to Disneyland Paris this year for work (ARGHHH) so I'll be sure to report back all my findings. I went to Paris a couple of years ago and am still kicking myself for not going then. Ugh so silly.
Anyways this was meant to be a short post just voicing some excitement for this TR. So YAY! Excited for what's to come
Thank you so much! !!!

Quoting Stacey will not only be the theme of all our trips, but it's pretty much the theme of our lives. My mom and I quote her daily and any time we do anything fun together we sing LIVIN IT UP. It's just become necessary.

Ahh yes I HATE when the sound of my alarm invades my dreams!! It is such a weird feeling!

I agree, I always feel better when I watch Friends no matter what is going on.

I'm so jealous you got to go to Paris and are visiting again and seeing Disneyland Paris! You should do a TR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kansasdisneygal View Post
I'm somewhat new to DIS and read through your McLovins hit the world HARD TR! Loved it! I'm excited to read along with this report, so far its great!!! Now, I'm thinking of adding Ohana to my reservations for my trip in May.
Thank you so much, that's great to hear! You absolutely must add 'Ohana to your ADR list. It will always be a must do for us from now on!!!
Old 02-12-2012, 02:34 PM   #148
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Can I just say I feel really dumb right now, because I read this update THE DAY you posted it, but I never replied. Uhhhh??? Anyways, I totally agree about the Christmas music! Like I mean, I enjoy Christmas music a TON but when I'm in Disney I want to hear my Disney music. Like where was my Main Street music and INNOVENTIONS LOOP? Ugh. Seriously the ONE drawback of going early December!

YES TOY STORY MANIA IS THE BEST. I cannot wait to ride that puppy again.

YOU NEED TO SEE THE MUPPETS! It comes out on DVD March 20th. Keep that in mind.

That's hilarious about the hidden Mickeys... did they think it was like an Easter egg hunt or something? HAHAHA. That cracks me up. Good for you for spreading your knowledge.

I'm excited to hear about your first Starring Rolls experience!
Old 02-14-2012, 05:30 PM   #149
__disneygirl

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry I haven't updated. I can't believe it's been over two weeks. Life is just manic right now but I will definitely post an update tomorrow!!! I just wanted to stop by here and wish all of you a Happy Valentine's Day since I love you all SO MUCH! Thanks for sticking with me!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!

Here are my Valentines for you...

MWAH!! I love you all!

Happy Anna Howard Shore Day! Happy Galentines Day!!!!! HAPPY DAY COUGAR TOWN IS COMING BACK ON!!!! AHHHH!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
Can I just say I feel really dumb right now, because I read this update THE DAY you posted it, but I never replied. Uhhhh??? Anyways, I totally agree about the Christmas music! Like I mean, I enjoy Christmas music a TON but when I'm in Disney I want to hear my Disney music. Like where was my Main Street music and INNOVENTIONS LOOP? Ugh. Seriously the ONE drawback of going early December!

YES TOY STORY MANIA IS THE BEST. I cannot wait to ride that puppy again.

YOU NEED TO SEE THE MUPPETS! It comes out on DVD March 20th. Keep that in mind.

That's hilarious about the hidden Mickeys... did they think it was like an Easter egg hunt or something? HAHAHA. That cracks me up. Good for you for spreading your knowledge.

I'm excited to hear about your first Starring Rolls experience!
Don't feel dumb! I do that all the time!

I'm so excited to see the Muppets!! I will keep March 20th in mind, thanks!

An easter egg hunt LOL that's perfect, I never thought of that but that's exactly how it seemed.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:43 PM   #150
cindianne320
Mouseketeer

LOL- March 20th is my birthday!!!
DH Me DS (5) DD (2) and Baby #3 due in March!
My (very bare) Fall 2013 Pre-trip Report!
7 childhood trips, Off site- 1990-2004, 2007- Universal's Royal Pacific
2010- POR, 2011- POP, 2013- A of A and Disney Dream! 2014-CS

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: