Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2012, 05:54 PM   #676
PirateBob
Mouseketeer

We will not be doing the cabin or pub crawl. We are not big drinkers. Sounds bad coming from a pirate.
PirateBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:11 PM   #677
BirdieMom
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateBob View Post
We will not be doing the cabin or pub crawl. We are not big drinkers. Sounds bad coming from a pirate.
SO glad other pirates are dry runners too!
BirdieMom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-21-2012, 07:17 PM   #678
soarin lady
Earning My Ears

Crawls

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumexpert510 View Post
So there is two ways we could do the pub crawl. It would make the most sense to have it on the sea day, and there is the option to have the traditional style pub crawl. We get the group together and visit each bar on the ship ( or as many as one can handle). When at the bar one of the "cabins" chooses a drink for everyone to try from the speciality drinks list. The next bar, a different cabin chooses, etc. now this one could get a little expensive as buying 5+ drinks in a row on a ship is not cheap.

The next way is for a cabin pub crawl. I have done this on other cruises and it is quite fun. Each cabin comes up with their own drink. So for example if I wanted my cabins drink to be rum and coke I would supply it for everyone to have one drink when they visited the cabin. When we go to the next cabin they have their own drink. This one is really economical because everyone is supplying their own alcohol.

So if everyone is interested, please let me know three things.

1) which option you like better, bar crawl or cabin crawl.

2) if participating what is your cabin number.

3) list everyone who is participating from your cabin.

We will have to pass on the crawling !
Old 11-21-2012, 07:42 PM   #679
obslady
Think, Believe, Dream, Dare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumexpert510 View Post
So there is two ways we could do the pub crawl. It would make the most sense to have it on the sea day, and there is the option to have the traditional style pub crawl. We get the group together and visit each bar on the ship ( or as many as one can handle). When at the bar one of the "cabins" chooses a drink for everyone to try from the speciality drinks list. The next bar, a different cabin chooses, etc. now this one could get a little expensive as buying 5+ drinks in a row on a ship is not cheap.

The next way is for a cabin pub crawl. I have done this on other cruises and it is quite fun. Each cabin comes up with their own drink. So for example if I wanted my cabins drink to be rum and coke I would supply it for everyone to have one drink when they visited the cabin. When we go to the next cabin they have their own drink. This one is really economical because everyone is supplying their own alcohol.

So if everyone is interested, please let me know three things.

1) which option you like better, bar crawl or cabin crawl.

2) if participating what is your cabin number.

3) list everyone who is participating from your cabin.

Sounds like it could be a lot of fun, but neither of us drink. Sorry, but we're not up to participating in either of the crawls. Hope those who do have fun though.

Brandy

obslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:30 PM   #680
amanda202
Earning My Ears

Anton and I are interested in the pub crawl, not the cabin crawl. Sea day sounds good. What time? We are cabin 2510.

Disney Wonder 10/23/10
Disney Dream 12/02/12
amanda202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:07 AM   #681
PirateBob
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieMom View Post
SO glad other pirates are dry runners too!
Not a dry runner, but just don't have that much a day. 1 or 2 is fine.
Old 11-22-2012, 12:29 PM   #682
MooseClan
Earning My Ears

Unhappy Not Cruising

Hey Folks,
I feel really terrible for having to post this, and I've been hoping I wouldn't have to, but I will be removing myself and my wife from the FE list. I know how much effort and hard work goes into making FE gifts, so I don't take this lightly, and really appreciate getting added to the list. Unfortunately, due to family circumstances, my wife and I won't be on this cruise, we're still fighting with the insurance company and hopefully can recover some portion of our costs, but I can't see any end result that sees us on this boat.

Hopefully, there is still enough other Canucks on board to represent the land of touques and poutine well without us.

Thanks again,
Alex
MooseClan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 01:33 PM   #683
BirdieMom
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseClan View Post
Hey Folks,
I feel really terrible for having to post this, and I've been hoping I wouldn't have to, but I will be removing myself and my wife from the FE list. I know how much effort and hard work goes into making FE gifts, so I don't take this lightly, and really appreciate getting added to the list. Unfortunately, due to family circumstances, my wife and I won't be on this cruise, we're still fighting with the insurance company and hopefully can recover some portion of our costs, but I can't see any end result that sees us on this boat.

Hopefully, there is still enough other Canucks on board to represent the land of touques and poutine well without us.

Thanks again,
Alex
So sorry to hear this. Hope all works out for you.
BirdieMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:09 PM   #684
PirateBob
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Hey Folks,

Thanks again,
Alex
So sorry to hear this, we hope everything is OK, and you get all your money back. Best of luck.
Old 11-22-2012, 03:11 PM   #685
Soarin Hubby
Mouseketeer

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Could not post under my last registration after 5 years on here? Could not get any help for over a month from tech support or e-mailing DisBoard or wdwinfo... Finally re-registered and starting over again.
Will see all at the meet & greet.
Cruises: the Magic in '02 (eastern), '03 (western), '14 (Christmas); the Wonder in '07, '08 (DVC), '10 (Halloween), '11 (Alaska), '12 (Hawaii) & '14 (Halloween); Dream 3x's in 2012, 2x's in Apr '13, Jun & Oct '13 (Halloween), Jan & Jul 2014; & the Fantasy in Aug & Nov 2013. Bought DVC in '06 and use for DL, WDW resorts & cruises.

Soarin Hubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:19 PM   #686
katiebear
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseClan
Hey Folks,

Thanks again,
Alex
So sorry to hear this! I hope everything's ok. Don't worry about the FE!
katiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:11 PM   #687
obslady
Think, Believe, Dream, Dare!

Quote:
Hey Folks,

Thanks again,
Alex
Very sorry to hear you will be unable to join the cruise. We've dealt with the Disney provided insurance (allianz) and it takes a while. We cancelled a cruise in May and finally got everything settled toward the end of October. It's a process, but stick with it. Best wishes to you and your family.

obslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:48 PM   #688
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvc deernut View Post
here is updated fe list.

Dvc deernut laura(dw) ian(dh) cabin 7002
cara(dfiancee) skye(dd)16 hailey(dd)9 cabin 7000

reigle4 rick(dh) melinda(dw) jade(dgd)8 cabin 6112
jenny(dw) richard(dh) kay(dd)7 cabin 6114

obslady brandy(dw) david(dh) cabin 5650
talia(dd)17 keegan(ds)12

jjmom jeanette(dm) jaden(ds)13 janessa(dd)12 cabin 2023

drumexpert510 brad(dboyfriend) kaitlin(dgirlfriend) jennifer(dmom) tonya(dfriend) cabin 8588

amanda202 amanda(dw) anton(dh) cabin 2510

piratebob bano(dw) bob(dh) cabin 9040

herbiethek herb(dh) janet(dw) cabin 9038

soaringlady kathryn(dw) marcel(dh) cabin 10514
corale(dm) cabin 10518

purplelv93 monique(dbff) yolanda(dbff) cabin 7140

michelfamily jessica(dw) rich(dh) bre(dd)9 claire(dd)3 cabin 10084

shoevg vanessa julie cabin 10062

ivyhvc25 kristin kiera cabin 2556

katiebear katie(dw) dan(dh) caleb(ds)9 sam(ds)7 grace(dd)4 cabin 6682

madisonsmom heather(dw) corey(dh) maddie(dd)12 kenzie(dd)9 cabin 7542

monual anne(dw) richard(dh) cabin 2528

this is the latest addition if you can add them let me know

smhalon shannon(dw) ?(dh) grey(ds)3 amelie(dd)6 cabin ?

Who ever can add them let me know and i will make a special list for them with your names.

Any corrections please let me know.
new fe list without mooseclan

Last edited by dvc deernut; 11-23-2012 at 08:30 PM.
dvc deernut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:19 PM   #689
Soarin Hubby
Mouseketeer

Thanks Dvc Deernut for all your work. Here is the list in cabin order:

1) 2023 jjmom Jeanette(dm) Jaden(ds)13 janessa(dd)12
2) 2510 amanda202 Amanda(dw) Anton (dh)
3) 2528 Monual Anne(dw) Richard(dh)
4) 2556 ivyhvc25 Kristen & Keira
5) 5650 obslady Brandy(dw) David(dh) Talia(dd)17 Keegan(ds)12
6) 6112 reigle4 Rick(dh) Melinda(dw) jade(dgd)8
7) 6114 Jenny(dw) Richard(dh) Kay(dd)7
8) 6682 katiebear Katie(dw) Dan(dh) Caleb(ds)9 Sam(ds)7 Grace(dd)4
9) 7000 Cara(dfiancee) Skye(dd)16 Hailey(dd)9
10) 7002 Dvc deernut Laura(dw) Ian(dh)
11) 7140 Purplelv93 Monique (dbff) Yolanda (dbff)
12) 7542 Madisonsmom Heather(dw) Corey(dh) Maddie(dd)12 Kenzie(dd)9
13) 8588 drumexpert510 Brad(Dbf) Kaitlin (Dgf) Jennifer (mom) Toyna(df)
14) 9038 herbiethek Herb(dh) Janet(dw)
15) 9040 PirateBob Bob(Dh) Bano(Dw)
16) 10062 Shoevg Vanessa & Julie
17) 10084 michelfamily Jessica(dw) Rich(dh) Bre(dd)9 Claire(dd)3
18) 10514 soarin lady Kathryn(dw) Marcel(dh)
19) 10518 Coralie(dm)
20) ?? smhalom Shannon(dw) ??(dh) Gray(ds)3 Amelie(dd)6

"See Ya Real Soon"
Cruises: the Magic in '02 (eastern), '03 (western), '14 (Christmas); the Wonder in '07, '08 (DVC), '10 (Halloween), '11 (Alaska), '12 (Hawaii) & '14 (Halloween); Dream 3x's in 2012, 2x's in Apr '13, Jun & Oct '13 (Halloween), Jan & Jul 2014; & the Fantasy in Aug & Nov 2013. Bought DVC in '06 and use for DL, WDW resorts & cruises.

Last edited by Soarin Hubby; 11-23-2012 at 02:18 PM. Reason: changed age on #20 Gray
Soarin Hubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:58 AM   #690
katiebear
Mouseketeer

I know it's a pain, but I actually put down the wrong cabin number We're in 6684 but 6682 is my dad's. We're going to try to just use their door but just in case I thought I'd let you guys know!
katiebear is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: