Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2012, 10:43 PM   #616
Gizmoses2003
Earning My Ears

Well, a week from today we'll be leaving for our trip to Cocoa Beach. A week of relaxation and warm sun (I hope), and then on to the cruise. I haven't even pulled out my suitcases yet. I guess it's time to go into panic mode!
Gizmoses2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:51 PM   #617
jjmom11
Earning My Ears

We are going to be at Epcot 2 weeks tonight also. We are trying out their Christmas candle light processional that gives us some kind of seating for illuminations. It will be the first time ever that we are not watching through trees or some obstacle.
jjmom11 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-17-2012, 02:40 AM   #618
ivyhvc25
Earning My Ears

I can't wait in two weeks I will be heading to Orlando to start my amazing disney vacation!!!! Can't wait to meet you all on the ship!!!
ivyhvc25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:28 AM   #619
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmom11 View Post
We are going to be at Epcot 2 weeks tonight also. We are trying out their Christmas candle light processional that gives us some kind of seating for illuminations. It will be the first time ever that we are not watching through trees or some obstacle.
WEVE DID IT LAST YEAR, THEY HAVE A COUPLE AREAS ROPED OFF FOR YOU. NOT SEATING UNLESS YOU SIT ON THE GROUND ONE OF THE SPOTS IS DIRECTLY BETWEEN THE TWO SHOPS AS YOU ENTER THE LAGOON AREA RIGHT UP FRONT.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:54 AM   #620
katiebear
Mouseketeer

Is anyone going to spend more time at WDW before the cruise? We are leaving this Wednesday for Florida to spend Thanksgiving and a few days with family. Then we're checking into POR on Sunday! 4 days til we leave... so much to do!
katiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:47 AM   #621
Gizmoses2003
Earning My Ears

Can anyone tell me if WDW will be decorated for Christmas the week before the cruise. I may be able to talk everyone with us into going if it is. If so which park is the best to visit with the best decoraations?
Gizmoses2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:36 AM   #622
katiebear
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmoses2003 View Post
Can anyone tell me if WDW will be decorated for Christmas the week before the cruise. I may be able to talk everyone with us into going if it is. If so which park is the best to visit with the best decoraations?
Yes all the parks are decorated, and each have their own themed giant tree. They are all pretty amazing, so it is up to you what you want to see. The least themed is Animal Kingdom, although the Mickey's Jingle Jungle Parade is my personal favorite WDW parade.

The castle is lit at Magic Kingdom and Main Street is beautiful. Epcot has all the storytellers and the Candlelight Processional. And Hollywood Studios has the Osborne Lights which are awesome, and this year you can meet Santa Goofy! I wouldn't be able to pick one lol!
katiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:21 PM   #623
smhalon
Earning My Ears

fish extender hopeful

Hello! Last minute decision to book, so we are late to join in on the fun. This is our 3rd Disney Cruise. Hoping to join the fish extender group if it is still open. Please let me know. My husband and I will be crusing with our 3 year old son, Grey, and 6 year old, Amelie.

Thank you!

Shannon
smhalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:18 PM   #624
cris0809
Might be why the rum is always gone

We returned from our 11/11 Dream sailing Thursday and both Lincoln and Wreck-it-Ralph were playing. Lots of different times for Wreck-it-Ralph in both 2D and 3D. Lincoln was always playing at night as it is not "kid friendly" at PG13. We didn't make it to Lincoln because we preferred to be in the adult areas in the evening.

A new music group, Enharmoniq boarded the day we did. They played in District Lounge and were quite good. We visited nightly. Check them out!
Old 11-17-2012, 04:12 PM   #625
soarin lady
Earning My Ears

FE List

Quote:
Originally Posted by smhalon View Post
Hello! Last minute decision to book, so we are late to join in on the fun. This is our 3rd Disney Cruise. Hoping to join the fish extender group if it is still open. Please let me know. My husband and I will be crusing with our 3 year old son, Grey, and 6 year old, Amelie.

Thank you!

Shannon
Hey guys, welcome to the cruise! The cutoff for the FE was last Sunday, but we will be happy to add you to our list.

Kathryn (Soarin Lady) & Marcel Stateroom 10514
Coralie (adult) Stateroom 10518

I can't speak for anyone else...but you can send DVC Deernut an email or private message since he is in charge of the FE List!
Old 11-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #626
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Thank you!

Shannon

Hi laura and i are ok with adding you but it would be up to each cabin to add you. Send me your info. Hopefully everyone will respond one way or the other
Old 11-17-2012, 05:31 PM   #627
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

Im at a Christmas show up here in Toronto selling my Deernuts. When i get home i will check in on disboards and ask everyone cabin

Last edited by dvc deernut; 11-17-2012 at 10:05 PM.
dvc deernut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:38 PM   #628
PirateBob
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Thank you!

Shannon
My wife, Bano and I, Bob cabin 9040 are willing to add the 4 of you. Please post names, ages of kids, and cabin number. I can not speak for herbiethek as they are way without email until after Thanksgiving.
PirateBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:25 PM   #629
reigle4
with magicdust is the only way to travel

I can't do it....sorry

I don't want to be a scrooge but I have no more FE gifts and have no time to get anymore because they required planning and then had to order them. So I am sorry but only have enough gifts for the ones up until now. It took a whole large suitecase just for the 38 Adult and 15 Childrens FE gifts.
Old 11-17-2012, 10:09 PM   #630
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Thank you!

Shannon
I CAN MAKE A SEPARATE LIST WITH YOU ON IT AND ALL WHO AGREE TO ADD YOU. IM NOT SURE HOW MANY WILL SAY YES BUT WE WILL SEE

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: