Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2012, 10:07 PM   #556
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda202 View Post
sorry if this was answered already, but is there a specific day and time we are supposed go deliver the fe gifts?
you can do it anytime or day. Sometimes ive been roaming around after midnight. Makes it harder for me to get up before dawn for my coffee at the coffee station to watch the sun rise and dock at cc and nassau. Its cool to watch us dock at nassau, they usually come in bow first then stop infront of the hotel and turn around on a dime until they can back in.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:10 PM   #557
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

I KNOW IM REPEATING MYSELF BUT I JUST TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAS THE FINAL FE LIST. ALSO CAN WE CONFIRM A MEET AND GREET PLACE(bar lounge)
Register to remove

Old 11-13-2012, 10:12 PM   #558
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE 1030am BRUNCH AT PALO FOR WED DAY AT SEA. IF YOU DO WE COULD SEE IF THEY WILL JOIN OUR TABLES. ITS JUST LAURA AND MYSELF AT 1030.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:22 PM   #559
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

Those 1000 pins must be heavy,lolol i wonder if you have any of the new alphabet?
Old 11-13-2012, 10:38 PM   #560
PirateBob
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvc deernut View Post
I KNOW IM REPEATING MYSELF BUT I JUST TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAS THE FINAL FE LIST. ALSO CAN WE CONFIRM A MEET AND GREET PLACE(bar lounge)
I think the wave is the best place unless it is raining, then maybe some place in the District for the meet and greet. I would prefer on deck if possible.
PirateBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:43 PM   #561
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateBob View Post
I think the wave is the best place unless it is raining, then maybe some place in the District for the meet and greet. I would prefer on deck if possible.

IS IT SAFE TO SAY WE CAN MEET AT THE WAVE OUTDOOR BAR ON DECK 12 AT 3pm SUN UNLESS RAINING. IF RAINING WE COULD MEET AT DIVERSIONS I THINK ITS CALLED AT THE END OF THE DISTRICT. IS THAT OK WITH EVERYONE. ITS AN INFORMAL GET TOGETHER AT 3pm
Old 11-13-2012, 10:48 PM   #562
PirateBob
Mouseketeer

Quote:

IS IT SAFE TO SAY WE CAN MEET AT THE WAVE OUTDOOR BAR ON DECK 12 AT 3pm SUN UNLESS RAINING. IF RAINING WE COULD MEET AT DIVERSIONS I THINK ITS CALLED AT THE END OF THE DISTRICT. IS THAT OK WITH EVERYONE. ITS AN INFORMAL GET TOGETHER AT 3pm
Sounds like a plan to me.
PirateBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:30 PM   #563
Madisonsmom926
Mouseketeer

Just wanted to say HI!!! My name is Heather and myself and my DH Corey and DD 12 Maddie and DD 9 Kenzie will be on this sailing for our FIRST EVER CRUISE!! We are all SO excited!! I didn't realize there was individual threads for the specific cruises. Wish I would of know earlier so we could of gotten in on the FE exchanges, but that's OK, just wanted to introduce myself and I hope I get to see some of you VERY soon!!!

Madisonsmom926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:47 AM   #564
jjmom11
Earning My Ears

My 12 yr old daughter will be pleased to hear there is another 12 yr old girl on board. She was getting worried. I had told her it is a Disney cruise that I am sure there will be lots. This is our first cruise, so much to learn. Kind of everyone to share their pointers.
jjmom11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:10 AM   #565
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madisonsmom926 View Post
Just wanted to say HI!!! My name is Heather and myself and my DH Corey and DD 12 Maddie and DD 9 Kenzie will be on this sailing for our FIRST EVER CRUISE!! We are all SO excited!! I didn't realize there was individual threads for the specific cruises. Wish I would of know earlier so we could of gotten in on the FE exchanges, but that's OK, just wanted to introduce myself and I hope I get to see some of you VERY soon!!!
WELCOME TO THE GROUP, OUR FIRST EVER CRUISE WAS A DISNEY WONDER CRUISE 8 YEARS AGO. SINCE THEN I WANT TO BE ON A SHIP ALL THE TIME
Old 11-14-2012, 08:18 AM   #566
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmom11 View Post
My 12 yr old daughter will be pleased to hear there is another 12 yr old girl on board. She was getting worried. I had told her it is a Disney cruise that I am sure there will be lots. This is our first cruise, so much to learn. Kind of everyone to share their pointers.
I WAS TOLD ON AVERAGE THERE ARE USUALLY AROUND 1500 KIDS ONBOARD JANESSA SHOULDNT WORRY IF THERE ARE GOING TO BE KIDS HER AGE ON BOARD

Old 11-14-2012, 08:31 AM   #567
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

HERES A DINING TID BIT FOR THOSE DINING IN GROUPS OF 2 to 5 or 6. IF YOU HAVENT REQUESTED DINING BY YOURSELF DCL WILL TRY TO PUT YOU AT A TABLE WITH PEOPLE THEY THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON WITH. BEFORE WE STARTED TO LINK OUR RESERVATIONS WITH OTHER PEOPLE LAURA AND I WERE AT A TABLE FOR 8. OUR EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT.

FOR EXAMPLE. WE SAT WITH 3 OTHER COUPLES.

THE FIRST COUPLE WERE A MOM AND SON FROM MANHATTEN. HER SONS NAME WAS MICHAEL OUR SON IS MICHAEL. THE SECOND COUPLE WAS FROM CALGARY, A FATHER AND DAUGHTER, HER NAME WAS MEGAN. WE ARE FROM CANADA AND OUR DAUGHTER IS MEGAN ALSO. IT WAS ALSO MY BIRTHDAY AND MEGANS BIRTHDAY ON THE SAME DAY SO WE CELEBRATED TOGETHER IN THE DININGROOM WITH A SMALL DCL CAKE. I TURNED 50 SHE TURNED 12. THE OTHER COUPLE WERE OUR AGE FROM NEW YORK CITY. THE ONES FROM NEW YORK CITY WERE DVC MEMBERS LIKE OURSELVES AND TOLD US ALL ABOUT THE DVC MEMBER CRUISES WHICH WE HAVE SAILED ON EVER SINCE. I GUESS LIKE USUAL I MADE A SHORT STORY LONG BUT IM JUST SAYING WE HAD GREAT TABLEMATES. HOPFULLY EVERYONE HERE GETS GREAT TABLEMATES ALSO
Old 11-14-2012, 08:37 AM   #568
obslady
Think, Believe, Dream, Dare!

Quote:

We're great with that. Can't wait to get to meet everyone face to face. After reading the forum, it's like we already know so much about each other. Makes me just that much more excited. See everyone in a couple weeks.

obslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:11 AM   #569
Madisonsmom926
Mouseketeer

Would anyone mind if we joined the FE exchange. I know we are technically 2 days past the cutoff but this is our first ever cruise so we are a bit new to this whole process! If we can't I totally understand and still hope that maybe we will still see each other! Have a magical day!!

Madisonsmom926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:29 AM   #570
katiebear
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madisonsmom926 View Post
Welcome Heather! We are from PA, too. We are in Luzerne County near Ricketts Glen State Park
katiebear is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: