Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2012, 08:46 PM   #541
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvc deernut View Post
HERE IS UPDATED FE LIST.

DVC DEERNUT LAURA(DW) IAN(DH) CABIN 7002
CARA(DFiancee) SKYE(DD)16 HAILEY(DD)9 CABIN 7000

REIGLE4 RICK(DH) MELINDA(DW) JADE(DGD)8 CABIN 6112
JENNY(DW) RICHARD(DH) KAY(DD)7 CABIN 6114

OBSLADY BRANDY(DW) DAVID(DH) CABIN 5650
TALIA(DD)17 KEEGAN(DS)12

JJMOM JEANETTE(DM) JADEN(DS)13 JANESSA(DD)12 CABIN 2023

DRUMEXPERT510 BRAD(Dboyfriend) KAITLIN(Dgirlfriend) JENNIFER(Dmom) CABIN 8588

AMANDA202 AMANDA(DW) ANTON(DH) CABIN 2510

PIRATEBOB BANO(DW) BOB(DH) CABIN 9040

HERBIETHEK HERB(DH) JANET(DW) CABIN 9038

SOARINGLADY KATHRYN(DW) MARCEL(DH) CABIN 10514
CORALE(DM) CABIN 10518

PURPLELV93 MONIQUE(DBFF) YOLANDA(DBFF) CABIN 7140

MICHELFAMILY JESSICA(DW) RICH(DH) BRE(DD)9 CLAIRE(DD)3 CABIN 10084

SHOEVG VANESSA JULIE CABIN 10062

IVYHVC25 KRISTIN KIERA CABIN 2556

KATIEBEAR KATIE(DW) DAN(DH) CALEB(DS)9 SAM(DS)7 GRACE(DD)4 CABIN 6682

MOOSECLAN ALEX(DH) TONI(DW) CABIN ?

ANY CORRECTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
HERE IS THE FINAL LIST. JUST 1 CABIN TO GET BUT I WILL GET THAT TO YOU ONE WAY OR ANOTHER IM GOING TO EMAIL THE LIST OUT AND CHECK YOU OFF AS I EMAIL IT. THEN I WILL CHECK YOU OFF ONCE YOU CONFIRM YOU HAVE IT. FOR ANYONE WHOSE EMAIL I HAVENT GOT YOU WILL HAVE TO EMAIL ME AT canadiandeernuts@hotmail.com OR I CAN PRIVATE POST THE ONES I DONT HAVE EMAILS FOR. EVERYONE LET ME KNOW YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE LIST.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:06 PM   #542
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigle4 View Post
I am sooo excited about this trip. Now to pack the last few FE gifts once we know the room numbers. How will we get the gifts to the ones that we don't have room numbers for? Also, have we decided where and when the meet and greet will be? Last question is where are we gonna stand for sail away...will it be the port or starboard side? I have seen the port canveral web cam and want to be able to see us when we leave.
IF STARBOARD IS RIGHTSIDE THEN IF YOUR FACING THE STAGE AREA FOR SAILAWAY GO TO THE STARBOARD SIDE. WE USUALLY STAND BY THE AQUADUCK ENTRANCE OVERLOOKING POOLS BELOW FOR SAILAWAY THEN GO TO THE SIDE OF THE SHIP ONCE YOU START MOVING ACROSS THE HARBOUR TOWARDS FISHLIPS. IM BRINGING CANADIAN FLAG SO THEY FOCUS CAMERA ON ME

WE ARE GOOD WITH WHATEVER MEET AND GREET LOCATION EITHER WAVES(outdoor bar deck 12) OR ANY OTHER LOUNGE AREA YOU DECIDE. 3pm IS USUALLY GOOD. NEED INDOOR ALTERNATIVE IF ITS RAINING.
Register to remove

Old 11-13-2012, 12:44 PM   #543
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

if you right click on the fe list it will let you print the page if you want, let me know if your doing it that way and have the list.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:05 PM   #544
PlutoInAtlanta
Earning My Ears

Just read a lot of this thread - so much information, thank you!
Sounds like we missed out on the FE's though, always next time I suppose.

Other half and two friends are 1st timer's on DCL - let alone the Dream. We are all very excited. We just booked like two weeks ago - so very short notice (which is somewhat better - not near the anticipation with the long wait! lol)

Anyway - Can't wait till Dec 1st - we all fly into O-town and spend one night at WDW in one of the new Little Mermaid rooms. Then, obviously, off to board the Dream on the 2nd!

PlutoInAtlanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:06 PM   #545
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

HI PLEASE SEND ME YOUR EMAILS SO I CAN EMAIL YOU THE LIST OR YOU WILL HAVE TO RIGHT CLICK ON THE FE LIST POST AND PRINT IT THAT WAY. LET ME KNOW YOU HAVE IT EITHER WAY. My email is canadiandeernuts@hotmail.com
Old 11-13-2012, 01:08 PM   #546
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutoinatlanta View Post
just read a lot of this thread - so much information, thank you!
Sounds like we missed out on the fe's though, always next time i suppose.

Other half and two friends are 1st timer's on dcl - let alone the dream. We are all very excited. We just booked like two weeks ago - so very short notice (which is somewhat better - not near the anticipation with the long wait! Lol)

anyway - can't wait till dec 1st - we all fly into o-town and spend one night at wdw in one of the new little mermaid rooms. Then, obviously, off to board the dream on the 2nd!

i will add you to the list if you give me the info. Your only 2 days after cut off im sure everyone wouldnt mind. But thats up to the individual cabins.BUT GIVE ME YOUR INFO THEN I CAN ADD YOU.

Last edited by dvc deernut; 11-13-2012 at 01:21 PM.
dvc deernut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:15 PM   #547
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

ok neveryone on the fe list let me know if your ok with adding pluto in atlanta to the list once they give me their info.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:24 PM   #548
PirateBob
Mouseketeer

Quote:
ok neveryone on the fe list let me know if your ok with adding pluto in atlanta to the list once they give me their info.
This is OK with us and will be also with herbiethek.
PirateBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:35 PM   #549
PlutoInAtlanta
Earning My Ears

Oh guys and gals - THANK YOU FOR including us - ** BUT** May I have till later this afternoon to let everyone know and confirm with my friends that they may or may not want to participate?

And if we were to do it, it would be a combo with our friends in another cabin (just down from us) that we are traveling with.

I do NOT want to cause any uproar either - just say no, and I'm OK with that too! Since it's past the cut off, totally understand.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:44 PM   #550
reigle4
with magicdust is the only way to travel

I don't understand combo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoInAtlanta View Post
Oh guys and gals - THANK YOU FOR including us - ** BUT** May I have till later this afternoon to let everyone know and confirm with my friends that they may or may not want to participate?

And if we were to do it, it would be a combo with our friends in another cabin (just down from us) that we are traveling with.

I do NOT want to cause any uproar either - just say no, and I'm OK with that too! Since it's past the cut off, totally understand.
One person from each cabin can buy or make a gift for each person in each cabin and in turn you give each person (Adult and child) in each cabin a gift. THe gifts I am bringing cannot be split up and shared.....maybe I misunderstood you...let me know

Last edited by reigle4; 11-13-2012 at 04:18 PM. Reason: to clarify
reigle4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:33 PM   #551
PlutoInAtlanta
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigle4 View Post
We buy or make a gift for each person in each cabin and in turn you give each person (Adult and child) in each cabin a gift. THe gifts I am bringing cannot be split up and shared.....maybe I misunderstood you...let me know.
No, you did not misunderstand. Thank you!!!

We are going to have to decline in participating this go around. We just simply don't have the time to get everything together with our busy schedule between now and then.

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH though for just the thought of letting us jump in at the last minute!!! Of course, this goes without saying, you peeps ROCK!

Again - we will not be participating, but excited to see everyone's FE's on the doors!!!
Old 11-13-2012, 02:54 PM   #552
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoInAtlanta View Post
No, you did not misunderstand. Thank you!!!

We are going to have to decline in participating this go around. We just simply don't have the time to get everything together with our busy schedule between now and then.

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH though for just the thought of letting us jump in at the last minute!!! Of course, this goes without saying, you peeps ROCK!

Again - we will not be participating, but excited to see everyone's FE's on the doors!!!
SORRY TO HEAR YOU CANT JOIN IN THE FE. HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE MEET AND GREET. I DONT THINK WE HAVE CONFIRMED THE LOCATION YET. COULD BE AT WAVES AT 3pm. THATS THE OUTDOOR BAR AREA WHICH IS KINDOF SECLUDED BETWEEN THE AQUADUCK AND BELOW GOOFY GOLF DECK 12.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:59 PM   #553
PlutoInAtlanta
Earning My Ears

Quote:
SORRY TO HEAR YOU CANT JOIN IN THE FE. HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE MEET AND GREET. I DONT THINK WE HAVE CONFIRMED THE LOCATION YET. COULD BE AT WAVES AT 3pm. THATS THE OUTDOOR BAR AREA WHICH IS KINDOF SECLUDED BETWEEN THE AQUADUCK AND BELOW GOOFY GOLF DECK 12.
Sounds good, we will definitly be on the look out!
Old 11-13-2012, 03:56 PM   #554
drumexpert510
Earning My Ears

Hey everyone... Just figured I would put this out there... I know some are from the area and others come down a few weeks early. I'm in downtown Disney tonight and tomorrow night ad brought all 1,000 of my pins. Didn't know of anybody in general or any pin people wanted to meet up and hangout? Let me know.

-Brad
drumexpert510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:29 PM   #555
amanda202
Earning My Ears

Sorry if this was answered already, but is there a specific day and time we are supposed go deliver the FE gifts?

Disney Wonder 10/23/10
Disney Dream 12/02/12
amanda202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: