Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2012, 09:38 PM   #331
drumexpert510
Earning My Ears

Well to answer all the questions... I'll just put her passport in her bags as I am already going to have those packed for her. I also got her time off already from work with out her knowing. We actually already have the FE gifts you'll see ) and its normal for us to carry around what we are giving for FE gifts so she will never suspect a thing.

Now you can't tell a platinum NCL cruiser that it is not "that" formal and less formal than other ships. I come from freestyle cursing and as long as you don't have a tank top or bathing suit on your good. I also don't know how I'm gonna do with set dinner times. : /

And yes, Everest is the tallest attraction... Beating the tower of terror by a half a foot.

I am originally from Jacksonville, fl but went to college in Fort Myers, Fl where I met Kaitlin at. She still lives there but I travel all over for work.
drumexpert510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:59 PM   #332
drumexpert510
Earning My Ears

SO do we have a meet and greet planned yet?
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-31-2012, 10:00 PM   #333
drumexpert510
Earning My Ears

Also I am trying to post a picture of Kaitlin and I but the system says I need at least 10 messages in order to post... so this is number 7....

Sorry in advance for the rapid posting... Just want to be able to upload pictures.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:01 PM   #334
drumexpert510
Earning My Ears

How long are the lines usually for the AquaDuck?

It looks fun but on all the videos it looks really slow... like almost getting stuck in the tubes slow lol... Is that really the case?
Old 10-31-2012, 10:02 PM   #335
drumexpert510
Earning My Ears

Post number 9!!!

What did Walt Disney Originally want to name Mickey Mouse?
Old 10-31-2012, 10:04 PM   #336
drumexpert510
Earning My Ears

Is anybody down for Senor Frogs in Nassau? I usually spend a little time there.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:05 PM   #337
drumexpert510
Earning My Ears

Finally lol.... post 11.

Kaitlin and I

SOrry, last one kinda blurry.

Last edited by drumexpert510; 10-31-2012 at 10:14 PM. Reason: photo didnt show up
Old 10-31-2012, 11:03 PM   #338
Monual
Earning My Ears

What a happy-looking couple. Always a good sign. =)

My wife and I are actually going to stay on board for Nassau. Past a certain age you appreciate quiet days and short Aquaduck lines. =)

I'm waffling on the Fish Extenders only because I may try to grab an upgrade in port. I've heard tell you can get relatively cheap upgrades if you show up first thing and there are cabins available. Hard to do FE's when you have no idea where my cabin is. =)
Monual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 04:54 AM   #339
drumexpert510
Earning My Ears

You can get upgrades but every cruise I have ever been on they have denied me that. They either say they are full or can not accommodate any upgrades.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:49 AM   #340
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumexpert510 View Post
so do we have a meet and greet planned yet?
we are planning on having one,its the location and time to be decided.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:58 AM   #341
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
how long are the lines usually for the aquaduck?

It looks fun but on all the videos it looks really slow... Like almost getting stuck in the tubes slow lol... Is that really the case?
timing is everything. Laura and i have been on it many times. Early in the morning when it first opens or when everyone is gettingready to go to cc you go on then head off ship for cc. We usually watch the line. If we cant see anyone sticking out of the stack then the line is short. I think its 90 second intervals. Weve been in line when the guy infront of us flipped and got stuck just passed first drop. He was fairly big and put most of his weight at the back. I watched go around that first loop and he was going to high on the sides as he made the turn into the drop spot. It takes 20 minutes to start the water back to the top after they turn it off and get the person out.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:59 AM   #342
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
post number 9!!!

What did walt disney originally want to name mickey mouse?
mortimer
Old 11-01-2012, 07:13 AM   #343
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Is anybody down for Senor Frogs in Nassau? I usually spend a little time there.

WEVE BEEN TO 3 SENOR FROGS. NASSAU, SAN JUAN AND THE NEW ONE IN ST THOMAS. I WILL POST WHAT I MADE FOR THE ST THOMAS ONE. WE WERE CRUISING ON CELEBRITY. I EMAILED THE MANAGER THAT 10 OF US FROM CANADA WERE COMING FOR OUR FRIENDS BIRTHDAY. WE HAD A BLAST, I PRESENT HIM WITH WHAT I MADE. WE HAD A LOT OF FREE RUM AND TEQUILA THERE IS A SWIMMING POOL THERE. ITS RIGHT BESIDE WHERE THE SHIPS DOCK EXCEPT OUR SHIP WAS DOCKED OVER AT THE SUBMARINE DOCKS. WILD CAB RIDE BACK. LAST DEC. WE WENT TO THE ONE IN NASSAU. IT WAS ANOTHER FRIENDS 65TH BIRTHDAY. WE TOOK HER THERE. I INFORMED THEM IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY. SO AFTER WE ATE I TOOK SOPHIE OVER TO THE BAR TO WAIT UNTIL THE MC WAS READY TO EMBARASS SOPHIE AND CELEBRATE HER BIRTHDAY.LAURA AND JIM(sophies husband) WENT INTO THE FROGS STORE. IT WAS ABOUT 20 MIN BEFORE THE MC WAS ABLE TO COME OVER MEANWHILE THE BAT TENDER KEPT GIVING US FREE SHOTS AND MARGARITAS WE LAUGHED ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE SHIP. IM HOPING TO ATTEND SENOR FROGS IF IT WORKS OUT WE WILL BE THERE, THEY HAVE GREAT NACHO PLATE THERE. ITS ONLY 5 MIN WALK FROM THE PORT EXIT NEXT TO THE STRWMARKET.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:21 AM   #344
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by monual View Post
what a happy-looking couple. Always a good sign. =)

my wife and i are actually going to stay on board for nassau. Past a certain age you appreciate quiet days and short aquaduck lines. =)

i'm waffling on the fish extenders only because i may try to grab an upgrade in port. I've heard tell you can get relatively cheap upgrades if you show up first thing and there are cabins available. Hard to do fe's when you have no idea where my cabin is. =)
if that is what is holding you back thats not a problem. Set up your fe with your original cabin. If it changes at the port tell me i dont mind going around informing everyone your new cabin number. The group is small. We can meet at a designated spot on the ship for meet and greet or at the entry to aquaduck for sailaway. We all will have a list and i will contact the others.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:28 AM   #345
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

JUST WANTED TO SHOW YOU WHAT I MADE TO TAKE TO ST THOMAS SENOR FROGS. IF YOUR EVER DOING CRUISE TO CARIBBEAN AND YOUR AT THAT ISLAND YOU WILL NOTICE THE SHIPS ARE RIGHT BEHIND SENOR FROGS.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: