Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2012, 09:10 AM   #241
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvc deernut View Post
[b][size="3"][color="blue"]here is updated fe list.

Dvc deernut laura(dw) ian(dh)
cara(dfiancee) skye(dd)16 hailey(dd)9

singpraisefl amy(dw) phil(dh)
gabe(ds)7
brenda(dw) jim(dh)

reigle4 rick(dh) melinda(dw) jade(dgd)8
jenny(dw) richard(dh) kay(dd)7

obslady brandy(dw) david(dh)
talia(dd)17 keegan(ds)12

jjmom11 jeanette(dm) jaden(ds)13 janessa(dd)12

any corrections please let me know.
just read above post to find out greg and kathy arent on our cruise so i updated the fe list
Old 10-09-2012, 09:16 AM   #242
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
HERE IS UPDATED FE LIST.

DVC DEERNUT LAURA(DW) IAN(DH)
CARA(DFiancee) SKYE(DD)16 HAILEY(DD)9

SINGPRAISEFL AMY(DW) PHIL(DH)
GABE(DS)7
BRENDA(DW) JIM(DH)

REIGLE4 RICK(DH) MELINDA(DW) JADE(DGD)8
JENNY(DW) RICHARD(DH) KAY(DD)7

OBSLADY BRANDY(DW) DAVID(DH)
TALIA(DD)17 KEEGAN(DS)12

JJMOM JEANETTE(DM) JADEN(DS)13 JANESSA(DD)12

ANY CORRECTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
THERE WE GO AN UPDATED LIST IN BLUE
Register to remove

Old 10-09-2012, 11:42 AM   #243
Dyerneeds
chics dig the scar

hey gang..

been awol for a while.sorry..

while we were in WDW in early Sept, we got a call my dad was sick....after a few week battle he passed..just as things settled down our DIL went into the hospital so we've beeen juggling grandkids the last 5 days..( and they are heavy)

hope they figure out whats wrong with her and we can get back into cruise mode again soon!!
Underdog and Tart Girl BOBing on the Magic, Plus the Mystery of the Red Br@ FE
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2363525
It's here... Our Trip Report, 2007
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....7#post21828257
Dyerneeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:02 AM   #244
reigle4
with magicdust is the only way to travel

What about room numbers

Quote:
THERE WE GO AN UPDATED LIST IN BLUE
When do we give our room numbers so we know where to deliver the FE gifts?
Old 10-10-2012, 10:11 AM   #245
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
HERE IS UPDATED FE LIST.

DVC DEERNUT LAURA(DW) IAN(DH) CABIN 7002
CARA(DFiancee) SKYE(DD)16 HAILEY(DD)9 CABIN 7000
SINGPRAISEFL AMY(DW) PHIL(DH) CABIN 7598
GABE(DS)7
BRENDA(DW) JIM(DH) CABIN 7596

REIGLE4 RICK(DH) MELINDA(DW) JADE(DGD)8 CABIN 6112
JENNY(DW) RICHARD(DH) KAY(DD)7 CABIN 6114

OBSLADY BRANDY(DW) DAVID(DH) CABIN 5650
TALIA(DD)17 KEEGAN(DS)12

JJMOM JEANETTE(DM) JADEN(DS)13 JANESSA(DD)12 CABIN 2023

ANY CORRECTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
IVE ADDED THE CABINS ANY CORRECTIONS PLEASE TELL ME
Old 10-10-2012, 10:12 AM   #246
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

ANYBODY WANTING TO DO FE PLEASE LET ME KNOW
Old 10-11-2012, 12:42 AM   #247
jjmom11
Earning My Ears

I have never posted anything on a Disboard so hope this works. My 13 year old son and 12 year old daughter and I will be on this cruise. We have joined up for the FE. With just over 7 1/2 weeks to go until our first cruise ever, my kids and I are really starting to get excited about this holiday. We have purchased a few items for the pirate night. We are thinking of ideas for the FE. We have come up with some ideas to decorate our door. We are reading some people's trip reports to get an idea of all the magic that awaits us. So much excitment!!
jjmom11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:05 AM   #248
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmom11 View Post
I have never posted anything on a Disboard so hope this works. My 13 year old son and 12 year old daughter and I will be on this cruise. We have joined up for the FE. With just over 7 1/2 weeks to go until our first cruise ever, my kids and I are really starting to get excited about this holiday. We have purchased a few items for the pirate night. We are thinking of ideas for the FE. We have come up with some ideas to decorate our door. We are reading some people's trip reports to get an idea of all the magic that awaits us. So much excitment!!
WELCOME TO THE THREAD. CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU AND YOUR 2 KIDS. MAYBE YOU SAW ME AT VINELAND AND DIDNT KNOW IT IF YOUR GOING BY DISNEY BUS TO THE PORT ITS ONLY JUSY OVER AN HOUR RIDE. THE SECOND BRIDGE TO CROSS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE THE DREAM IN THE DISTANCE OFF TO THE LEFT FRONT. EVEN AFTER 10 TIMES TO THE PORT IT IS STILL SO COOL TO MAKE THE FINAL APPROACH TO THE SHIP. CANT WAIT TO SEE THE EXCITEMENT ON CARA SKYE AND HAILEYS FACES
GREAT YOUR GOING TO DRESS UP BY THE SOUNDS OF IT, FOR PIRATES NIGHT. I HAVE EXTRA ITEMS AND WE GOT OUTFITS FOR SKYE AND HAILEY TO WEAR. IT WILL MAKE THE FAMILY SHOT MORE FUN WITH ALL OF US DRESSED. MAKE SURE YOUR ON THE TOP DECK LEFT SIDE OF STAGE AREA UP FRONT FOR PIRATE SHOW AT 945pm. LEFT SIDE IS BETTER ON POOL DECK CLOSER TO THE STAGE AREA BUT IF YOUR ON VERY TOP DECK THE RIGHT SIDE IS BETTER.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:07 AM   #249
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

52 MORE DAYS BUT WHOs COUNTING
Old 10-11-2012, 08:10 AM   #250
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

ANYONE ELSE DOING MICKEYS CHRISTMAS PARTY ON DEC 6th. ITS THE HARD OPENING OF FANTASYLAND. I THINK THE ONLY THING NOT FINISHED WILL BE THE SEVEN DWARFS MINE RIDE. ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE READY UNTIL 2014.
Old 10-13-2012, 06:16 PM   #251
obslady
Think, Believe, Dream, Dare!

Mickey's Christmas Party

Well Ian, I wasn't sure whether to do the party or not, but since we're only going to be at WDW for such a short time (2 days), I decided it would be nice to add to our schedule...that being said, I just purchased our tickets for the night of December 6th.

I think I'm going to keep this one to myself and surprise the kids though. Keegan's 12 and has never been to a parade, this could get interesting. I'm hoping that since there are a limited number of tickets sold, it will be a little less crowded at night.

Do you have any suggestions on the event? He's not big on crowds or loud noise (but we will bring earplugs for him). Like I said before...this trip will make or break him on the whole WDW experience. With headphones he's been known to really like fireworks and where we live in Missouri they're illegal. It will be great to see such a fabulous display. Last time we were at WDW the castle was being worked on as well. I simply can't wait to see all the great additions and changes that have taken place.

Brandy
obslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 10:01 PM   #252
Dyerneeds
chics dig the scar

we're ready to get on that bus!!!!wont be long now!

Underdog and Tart Girl BOBing on the Magic, Plus the Mystery of the Red Br@ FE
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2363525
It's here... Our Trip Report, 2007
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....7#post21828257
Dyerneeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:18 PM   #253
katiebear
Mouseketeer

Quote:
ANYONE ELSE DOING MICKEYS CHRISTMAS PARTY ON DEC 6th. ITS THE HARD OPENING OF FANTASYLAND. I THINK THE ONLY THING NOT FINISHED WILL BE THE SEVEN DWARFS MINE RIDE. ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE READY UNTIL 2014.
I don't think we're doing the MVMCP, but we might be there for the grand opening. We're supposed to be in Epcot that day, but if they announce anything too good to pass up at the grand opening I may check it out!
katiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:24 PM   #254
katiebear
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by obslady View Post
Well Ian, I wasn't sure whether to do the party or not, but since we're only going to be at WDW for such a short time (2 days), I decided it would be nice to add to our schedule...that being said, I just purchased our tickets for the night of December 6th.

I think I'm going to keep this one to myself and surprise the kids though. Keegan's 12 and has never been to a parade, this could get interesting. I'm hoping that since there are a limited number of tickets sold, it will be a little less crowded at night.

Do you have any suggestions on the event? He's not big on crowds or loud noise (but we will bring earplugs for him). Like I said before...this trip will make or break him on the whole WDW experience. With headphones he's been known to really like fireworks and where we live in Missouri they're illegal. It will be great to see such a fabulous display. Last time we were at WDW the castle was being worked on as well. I simply can't wait to see all the great additions and changes that have taken place.

Brandy
Hmm, we went back in 2010 during a really low attendance week, and the party was super crowded. We ended up seeing the parade from Frontierland because we couldn't even get on Main St. We never saw the snow or anything. It was pretty disappointing. If your kids will stay up late, I've heard the second parade is much less crowded. My little ones fell asleep before the first one even started lol! I am still debating to give it another try this time. They will stay up much later now, but I like to be at the parks for rope drop and don't want to give up any of the following mornings to sleep in!
katiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:40 AM   #255
dvc deernut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by obslady View Post

Brandy
THIS WILL BE OUR 5TH CHRISTMAS PARTY.WE DIDNT WANT HAILEY SKYE AND CARA TO MISS IT. THE LAST 2 YEARS ITS BEEN BUSIER BUT IF YOU STAY UNTIL AFTER THE SECOND PARADE THE CROWDS REALLY THIN OUT. WE BASICALLY WALKED ONTO ATTRACTIONS WITH LITTLE WAIT THEN. IF YOU WANT THE PARADE COMING RIGHT AT YOU , STAND AT LIBERTY SQUARE, THE PARADE TURNS THERE. WHEN THE PARADE COMES FROM SPLASH MOUNTAIN STAND FACING BACK INTO FRONTIERLAND. WHEN PARADES COME FROM THE OTHER WAY STAND INFRONT OF GALLOs FACING BACK TOWARDS WHERE THE PARADE CAME FROM THRU LIBERTY SQUARE. ONCE THE PARADE ENDS MAKE A BEELINE TO THE CIRCLE INFRONT OF THE CASTLE. BUT NOT RIGHT NEAR THE STAGE AREA, THATS TOO CLOSE. IF KEEGAN DOESNT LIKE CROWDS YOU MAY WANT TO STAND NEAR THE BRIDGE GOING INTO TOMORROWLAND, CLOSE TO THAT KODAK PHOTO SPOT. YOU CAN SEE THERE, YOU JUST DONT HAVE THE FIREWORKS DIRECTLY BEHIND THE CASTLE IF YOU WANT TO WATCH THE PARADE FROM MAIN STREET GET THERE EARLY. WHICH EVER PARADE YOU DONT SEE USE THAT TIME TO WANDER AROUND THE REST OF THE PARK, MOST WILL BE WATCHING PARADE. THEY DO HAVE A FEW SPOTS TO GET FREE HOT CHOCLATE AND COOKIES

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: