Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2013, 10:21 AM   #511
mummy lee
Earning My Ears

Thankyou for all our lovely gifts we had a fantastic time and it was so great meeting you all around the ship. Sorry emmamc252 we had your gift returned to us as I didn't have the correct stateroom number and we were unable to trace you with just your first names :-( x
mummy lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:29 AM   #512
Moose Mom
Earning My Ears

Thank you all so much for the wonderful FE gifts. Everyone is so creative. We all loved coming home and seeing if there were and surprises. Sorry to hear that that there were some missing gifts. I hope everyone had a great time on the trip. I know we did!
Moose Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-21-2013, 12:26 PM   #513
aamsmom
Earning My Ears

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

A VERY delayed thank you from us as well!! Came home to a sick husband, then caught the bug too ?!! No way to end a fabulous trip??!!!

We enjoyed meeting everyone and thank you to those who came to the group meet. Sorry for the confusion and having to change locations ... I called DCL and was told that ALL areas were open to ALL guests during embarkation?!! Oh well, for anyone organizing a future meet on the Fantasy/Dream ... Deck 12 is a FAMILY area!!

We also enjoyed participating in the FE exchange! I had a blast creating our gifts and hope you all found them to be useful! Even though my daughter is older, she still enjoyed coming back to the room to see what might have been dropped off! We appreciated the creativity and thoughtfulness that was put into the gifts ... thank you!

Sorry to hear there may have been thieves on board ... hopefully you all received ours? I did take photos of everything and would be happy to share to see if we can piece together what went missing?! Just let me know!

The next big question is ... who's planning their next cruise already?!!

Until then, take care! Thanks again! and 'See 'ya real soon'!
~Lisa and Mallory

Disney Fantasy - 7 night Eastern Caribbean - February 2015
Disney Wonder - 5 night Western Caribbean - April 2014
All Star Movies Resort - October 2013
Disney Fantasy - 7 night Eastern Caribbean - April 2013
Disney Magic - 11 night Mediterranean - July 2011
Saratoga Springs - March 2010
Disney's Boardwalk - August 2009
Disney Magic - 7 night Western Caribbean - Thanksgiving 2008
All Star Music Resort - February 2007
Caribbean Beach Resort - February 2001
Fort Wilderness Resort - December 1996
aamsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:28 PM   #514
MissLiz
DIS Veteran

Hey everyone! I hope you are all finally getting back to normal. I think we finally are.

Lisa--thanks again for organizing the meet! It was great to put faces to screen names!

Mummy lee - I just wanted to let you know that my girls loved seeing all of the different outfits that Alice wore. They still talk about how lovely she looked as Rapunzel! You can let her know that she has two super fans here in Georgia!

We had a fabulous cruise! I, somehow, got burned at Castaway Cay even though I spent the majority of the day in the shade and used a ton of sunscreen. Oh well, I have a nice souvenir suntan now. Lol

We don't have another cruise scheduled yet, but we are seriously looking at Alaska for 2015 maybe. I'd love to "reverse compare" the new vs classic ships. It would be interesting.

Thanks to everyone for helping to get through the waiting time! It was fun!
Old 04-21-2013, 10:29 PM   #515
sahchristensen
Earning My Ears

Thank you to everyone!

Just wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful gifts. Abby and I liked coming back to the room to find surprises each day. We had a wonderful cruise and can't wait until our next one. We will go to Disney Resort at Vero Beach in July. Love that resort and have met some great friends there. Great resort for the kids and adults with lots to do!
sahchristensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:07 AM   #516
HillBre11
Earning My Ears

This is also a very delayed "thank you" just trying to get back into the swing and just now am able to get on my personal Pc to write everyone. We enjoyed meeting everyone and also the great gifts, the girls really liked seeing each day what they got. Thanks again for everything. We have already booked our next cruise to Alaska in 2014 so if anyone is going let us know. Can't wait to see the differences in the ships. We are also looking at a four night on the dream again but not set in stone could change but great to hear about Vero Beach, we thought about going there before the cruise for three or four days and then ending the trip with the cruise. We will see if it works out. Thanks again everyone and can't wait to see everyone again on future cruises.
HillBre11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:15 AM   #517
HillBre11
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by aamsmom
A VERY delayed thank you from us as well!! Came home to a sick husband, then caught the bug too ?!! No way to end a fabulous trip??!!!

We enjoyed meeting everyone and thank you to those who came to the group meet. Sorry for the confusion and having to change locations ... I called DCL and was told that ALL areas were open to ALL guests during embarkation?!! Oh well, for anyone organizing a future meet on the Fantasy/Dream ... Deck 12 is a FAMILY area!!

We also enjoyed participating in the FE exchange! I had a blast creating our gifts and hope you all found them to be useful! Even though my daughter is older, she still enjoyed coming back to the room to see what might have been dropped off! We appreciated the creativity and thoughtfulness that was put into the gifts ... thank you!

Sorry to hear there may have been thieves on board ... hopefully you all received ours? I did take photos of everything and would be happy to share to see if we can piece together what went missing?! Just let me know!

The next big question is ... who's planning their next cruise already?!!

Until then, take care! Thanks again! and 'See 'ya real soon'!
~Lisa and Mallory
Lisa if you could I would like to see what was missing because I only received 9 rooms gifts so I would be curious what was taken and find out when since we checked a lot due to earlier FE I had heard of kids taking things out while passing through the halls. Thanks. Hillary
HillBre11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:36 AM   #518
jmb910
Obsessed with anything Disney!

Hello to everyone! Thank you to everyone also for all of the wonderful gifts! My daughters love their night lights!

We only got 8 staterooms in our FE and we were on a busy hallway, so it is very likely we were the target of thieves .

It was nice to meet all of you!
WDW: May 2014 / WDW: March/April 2014 / WDW: October 2013 / Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean: April 2013 / WDW: April 2013 / WDW: September/October 2012 / WDW: June 2012 / Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera: March/April 2012 / WDW: February/March 2012 / Disney Dream 4-Night: October 2011 / WDW: October 2011 / Aulani Resort: August 2011 / WDW: March 2011 / WDW: November 2010 / WDW: October 2010 / WDW: February 2010 / WDW: October/November 2009 / Disney Wonder 4-Night: October 2009 / WDW: May 2009 / DLR: December 2008 / WDW: October 2007 / Disney Magic Eastern Caribbean: April/May 2007 / Disney Wonder 4-Night: December 2006 / WDW: April 2006 / DLR: September 2005 / WDW: Too Many Times to Count 1999-2005

jmb910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:40 PM   #519
disneywwjrb
Earning My Ears

Oh, how I miss that ship!! We also enjoyed the FE experience and I have teenaged boys!! They are big pin traders so the pins were a hit! We fight over the ink pens and someone's Fantasy cup is always on the couner. The lipglosses and nail polish made their appearance in our onboard pictures. This week my daughter has been filling in the daily journal that was given for a daily school assignment. We pulled out pictures and have had a wonderful time reliving each day on board. We had forgotten the variety of the nightly bread service and how Gavin, our waiter, cut up the "little princesses" food each night. This was the best vacation we've ever had and our family was blessed to share it with you. Thank you for your part in making our week so magical.
disneywwjrb is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: