Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2011, 07:40 AM   #1
Jabali
Jambo!~

Disney's Enchanted Call?

Anyone used this before? Aside from the $2.49 per call, is it anything special?
Jabali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:54 AM   #2
lcj19
Mouseketeer

I had a free trial call that I used. DH and I had Mickey Mouse call our nephew for his Birthday. I don't really see there being anything special in the call itself, but he LOVED it...he kept asking if that was "really Mickey" and "does Uncle J and Aunt L really know Mickey?" To me that would have been worth the $3 We plan on doing this for all of our nieces and nephews

lcj19 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-20-2011, 11:31 AM   #3
Stitchfans
Tres Charming
I cry at a drop of a hat
55 scares me
Can you dip the shortbread in chocolate?
*~*The T.F*~*
let the stupidity begin!

Never tried it but when my grandson (1) is a little older if it is still going on I will. Sounds really cute.
Old 12-20-2011, 07:02 PM   #4
lizabu
DIS Veteran

I did the free one they had on DMR. The kids thought it was fun but I wouldn't spend $3 on it.
lizabu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:18 AM   #5
katrina1122
Just another Blonde moment in my life. Yay me.

After reading this I sent one to my DH yesterday. Tigger wished him a happy chanauka (i never know if I'm spelling that right being a Catholic, lol). He loved it. He LOVES Tigger and is always bouncing and singing the tigger song to the little ones who come in our hobby store.

I set it up and got an email that said when the call comes in press 1, so I randomly called him at the store and said you will get a call at 4:30 press 1 and hung up on him, lol.

He said it was cute, but short. Some greeting cards are more than $2.50. I'd definetly do it again.
katrina1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 11:53 AM   #6
cybrkitn
We called it Bonko
I loved climbing trees
Don't apply for a job there! DUH!!!!!
Dork/geeky or just plain scary. You be the judge

I used it back in 2006 thanks to the DISboards . DS was then 4 and I had a special call from Mickey Mouse set up for him.

I tried to surprise DS with a WDW trip (DH was already down there for a business trip) and he just didn't get it yet. He was still a little groggy from me waking him up at 4 am, lol. That was until he got the Disney Enchanted call. When Mickey said, "I'll see you real soon", DS got such a huge smile on his face, looked at me and starting jumping up and down asking if he could have that again I believe that's when he realized where he was going.

Our next trip, which is not a surprise this time, has been rescheduled for December 2012.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect... but actually, from a non-linear, non subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly...timey-wimey...stuff." The Doctor
cybrkitn is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: