Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 09:25 PM   #196
alliesue
Mouseketeer

I just discovered the DISigns' thread on DISBoards and I just love your DISigns!! I was so excited to see the Muppets! Could I please get the muppet name with logo character name fill??

http://www.4shared.com/photo/dmPoyv3..._2011_car.html

With the Names: (3 separate files please - they are for T-shirts)

FIONA
ALLIE
JOSH

Can it say 2012 instead of 2011 Please?
Thank you so much!!

1978- Disneyland (1st visit), 1981- Off Site (1st WDW visit), 1984- Off Site, 1989- Off site, 4/2004- Off Site, 7/2005 - Pop Century, 10/2005- Off Site, 1/2/2005- WDW Wedding - Pavilion/Atlantic Dance Hall/Weddingmoon -Yacht Club CL, 9/2005 - Pop Century, 5/2007 - Disneyland, 12/2008- Deployment Homecoming Trip - Coronado Springs, 9/2009 - All Star Sports - Everest Challenge, 9/2011- AKL- Baby's First Trip & W/D Half Relay, 2/2012- Princess Half/POFQ, 5/2012 - BCV

Last edited by alliesue; 01-12-2012 at 10:13 PM. Reason: forgot the year
Old 01-12-2012, 09:48 PM   #197
HARLEYCHIC
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by christiesbaskets View Post
oh my goodness!!! i'm jumping up and down!!! can you tell?!?! thanks so much for fitting me in. we leave in 11 days. can't wait. thanks for all your creativity. can't wait to show it to the Mouse! blessings!

Ohhhhh....I love those Mickey heads

Along with my Mexican Riviera request, can you do some for me and my family with our names?

Minnie bow for mom (Brandi)
Police hat for hubby (Michael)....if you can?
Crown for DD (Breyden)
Something Toy Story for DS (Jaxson)

THANKS!!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-12-2012, 10:05 PM   #198
pollyanna30
Earning My Ears

Tee-Shirt Design Requests

I am so excited to discover your DISigns. You do great work! I am interested in some tee-shirt designs. I would like the first two to be in the following style:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/hL1rbM_..._Jennifer.html

I like this exact series of the Fab 5 pictures and the Walt Disney World below with the year 2012 and Mickey Mouse at the beginning. The two names that I need are Avery and Owen. Can you leave Minnie Mouse out of Owen's?

Also, I would like the names Avery and Owen in this design: http://www.4shared.com/photo/7yYbESN...ble_Kaden.html

The last request may be the most complicated one. My mom is going to be at Walt Disney World the same week that she was there 40 years ago for the opening year. We would like for her to have a shirt to commemorate that. I like the castle and balloons in the logo below, but will give you creative license if you have another design you think would be better.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/6cUZwJ1...ons_blank.html

I would like for the text to include:
First Visit - May 1972
Same Week, Magical Place
Celebrating 40 years of Walt Disney World

I don't know how all that text could be laid out in the design. If you are willing to offer me a couple of choices that would be great.

There is not a rush on this. Our trip isn't until May. Thanks in advance!
Old 01-12-2012, 11:30 PM   #199
JD698
Mouseketeer

[QUOTE=shadowryter;43714518]Hello there, here are your requests and have a great trip.

Just realized when I printed the invites out that the 1900 Park Fare invite says Wonderland Tea Party and not Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious breakfast. Could you please make that change? Also, if it is possible, can you add Mary Poppins to the invite? My sons just love Mary Poppins. Thanks so much!!!

HOPING OUR NEXT DISNEY VACATION IS NOT TOO FAR AWAY!!!

POFQ 1/29/2012
Happy Birthday to my boys: 2/3/12
Old 01-13-2012, 12:30 PM   #200
Wiloughby1
Challenge Accepted

A few requests

Hi! Your work is so great. I have to request a few things, but I planned ahead by a few months, so please take your time. Thank you in advance!

DISign: http://www.4shared.com/photo/OVYkrBE...011_Ariel.html
Modification: Bottom should say "Eden's 2012 Autograph Book"

If you could make a similar style to that one with either Aurora or Rapunzel with "Lila's 2012 Autograph Book" that would be fantastic, otherwise, Lila would also like http://www.4shared.com/photo/FAQBZKQ...11_rapunz.html

next...letters....

Disign: http://www.4shared.com/photo/yUiF9fv...y_and_the.html
Content: Hi ya Noah, I heard that you are coming back to visit me and the gang. I'm so glad we'll get to see you again tomorrow. See ya real soon, Your pal, Mickey Mouse

Same as above, but addressed to Lila.

Same design, slightly different content.
Content: Hi ya Eden, I heard that you are coming to visit me and the gang for the first time, and bringing your little brother! I'm so glad we'll get to see you tomorrow. See ya real soon, Your pal, Mickey Mouse

I am also looking for a few meal invites. If you are able to do these, I'd say "artist's choice" on style from the various options you have. Here's the funny modification before I list the restaurants. Rather than saying date/time, I'd like them to say "Today" or "Tomorrow" for "Breakfast" or "Lunch". If you don't have the restaurant requested and don't want to make it, I can look around some more for other invites for those restaurants. Here's the list of what I need- and I need 3 of each, with Noah, Eden, and Lila.

Tusker House: Today, Breakfast
Crystal Palace: Tomorrow, Breakfast
Akershus: Today, Lunch (Edited to add how stupid I am- obviously since Noah is a boy, he won't want a princessy invite. I think I saw a "prince" Akershus around and I will try to figure out who had it. If you have one, it's appreciated, if not, I will track one down. Thanks!)
UPDATE: I found that Pat had a boy design. One for each Eden and Lila only on the Akershus would be great, no Akershus for Noah. So sorry for the changes. I really appreciate your work!

This should have me covered for a while. I am still looking through your files. I know I still need a cover for Noah's autographs. He's a puzzle because he will really want the railroad on it. If you have any ideas or a Disigner to suggest on that one, it's appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Autumn
First Trip Big Red Boat/ Caribbean Beach 1989-Caribbean Beach 1990- Caribbean Beach 1992- Disney Institute 1995- Off site 1999-All-Star Movies (First Grown-Up trip) 2000-With my own little boy Off site 2009- POFQ/Off site 2011-Disneyland Portofino June 2012- Offsite/POR Sept/Oct 2012- Disney Dream/Offsite Oct 2014
-My kids designed their own tickers...

Last edited by Wiloughby1; 01-14-2012 at 02:55 PM. Reason: because I almost ordered a girl invite for my DS. oops.
Old 01-13-2012, 03:51 PM   #201
MamaEnVee
Earning My Ears

A personalized letter Pretty Please!

May I please get this letter in the Mickey and Pals format?

Gracen and Drake,

Pack your clothes and Mickey ears,
save some room for souvenirs
Take a plane and the magic bus,
come and have some fun with us!

Your Pal, Mickey Mouse

Please and thank you.

Last edited by MamaEnVee; 01-13-2012 at 03:54 PM. Reason: typo
Old 01-14-2012, 12:15 AM   #202
txsoccermom
DIS Veteran

http://www.4shared.com/photo/QfbRJmm...uise_Line.html

Hope the link works!

If you could get this to me by Feb 5, that would be awesome...trying to surprise the kids (and my mom!) in Feb for our June Fantasy cruise

Here's the info for Letter 1:
Lauren & Zach
Disney Fantasy
June 2, 2012

Letter 2:
Grandma
Disney Fantasy
June 2, 2012
After "...Disney Fantasy.", pls put "You will have so much fun playing with Lauren and Zach!" and then continue with "I look forward to your arrival...."

I am sure I will be back with more requests before then - y'all are great!

Thank you!
DVC Members since 2012

Old 01-14-2012, 07:29 AM   #203
momofpirates
Mouseketeer

[QUOTE=shadowryter;43715046]Hi there, I need to create Beaker and it will take me just a bit so I need to do this during my down time. As fas as Kellybells design goes I did not had the circle wallpaper to create a clear enough number. Disney Dork was smaller so it worked. I recreated the image and put my own spin on it. Let me know what you think and I'll be back with Beaker in a couple of days.

We LOVE what you did for the 12 DISign. It will be perfect for our trip. Can't wait to see the Beaker, when you have the time. No hurry, we have 5 months before our trip.

Thank you again for sharing your time and talent. It is so appreciated!!!

Salli

Me DH DD16 DS14 DS8 Tickels DMom
Old 01-14-2012, 01:18 PM   #204
TheNextBelle
I Have A Serious Disney Addiction Problem...And It Has Mickey Mouse Written All Over It!

Location: Illinois...45 minutes from St. Louis, just across the river

Hello Again!

http://www.4shared.com/photo/Jl7SiCD...ury_Stars.html
With Jason and Lori 2012 and another one with Our First Trip with Our Princess 2012

Could you do an envelope with Cinderella and To: Princess Emily, for Cinderella's Royal Table

and another envelope from the BBB To: Princess Emily

Thanks so Much!
Lori

DH Me DS(13) OurSusieQ(sheltie)

WL May 2010 CSR May 2011 Off Property July 2011 POP March 2012

Old 01-14-2012, 10:11 PM   #205
cjsteiger
Mouseketeer

Hi I was wondering if I could request a Red Coranado Springs bubble mickey head with (I included the link from your 4 shared account under resort reflections, not sure if its right).

http://www.4shared.com/photo/d0FNvCb...le_johnso.html

In the ears could you do The Steigers and instead of 2011 could you make it 2012. Thanks so much we will be leaving Feb. 16th, 2012.
Cheryl

Me DH DD 15 DS 12

Old 01-14-2012, 11:03 PM   #206
ginadv
Mouseketeer

Surprise Letter

Hi There!

I'd love to have a letter to use to surprise my girls with our upcoming February trip. We leave on 2/15, so if I could have it by the 10th or so that would be great. Apologies for the late notice...I wasn't planning on using any disigns for this trip, but then I just couldn't resist just a few!

Here's the link:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/OdONsOQ...d_Minnie_.html

If it could say:

Dear Stella, Bianca & Nola,

Surprise! Minnie and I heard that you are in Florida this week and we decided that you're going to have to come and visit us for a few days. So pack your things and get a good night's sleep because Mommy & Nanny are bringing you to Disney World in the morning!

Can't wait to see you girls again!

Your Pals,

Thanks so much in advance. My girls loved all of the adorable things I made for them with your designs on our last trip. They really made everything so very magical.

Gina

July 4th week 2011 Fort Wilderness Cabins, President's week 2012 trip at the Cabins, August 24-30, 2012 Free Dining for our first Pop visit!
August 22-30, 2013 Thank Goodness for Free Dining!

Old 01-15-2012, 04:34 AM   #207
MamaEnVee
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaEnVee View Post
May I please get this letter in the Mickey and Pals format?

Gracen and Drake,

Pack your clothes and Mickey ears,
save some room for souvenirs
Take a plane and the magic bus,
come and have some fun with us!

Your Pal, Mickey Mouse

Please and thank you.
I forgot to mention that this is for a surprise trip on January 27th. I apologize for the short notice and I understand if you aren't able to do it.
Old 01-15-2012, 07:13 AM   #208
m1ckeymouse
Mouseketeer

Hi Linda

I think your designs are amazing and was wondering if you could help me. We are travelling on 4th Feb and staying at Pop. This will be my Mother in Laws (Ann) first trip and my sons (Ryan) second, he is 6yrs old.

I am very happy for you to choose designs as I think they are all fab and it is very hard to pick!

I would love dining invitations for both my MIL and Ryan for the following places (I will inc all info on dates and characters, but please edit as you see fit)

Mon 6th Feb - Tusker House for Donalds Safari Breakfast at 9.15am with Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Minnie

Tues 7th Feb - 1pm at Sci-fi Dine in Theatre

Weds 8th Feb - 5.45pm at Garden Grill with Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale

Fri 10th Feb - Biergarten at 1pm

Sat 11th Feb - 5.40pm Liberty Tree Tavern

Sun 12th Feb - 5pm Hoop De Doo Dinner Show

Mon 13th Feb - 4.30pm Hollywood and Vine for the Fantasmic Dinner Package

Weds 15th Feb - 12.45 Crystal Palace with Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Eeyore

I have also seen people talking about little welcome cards to put in rooms and under pillows. I would love a welcome card each for both Ryan and Ann that I can put in their rooms for the first morning when they wake up and also a don't be sad card for Ryan for his last morning from the characters saying they will see him again real soon.

Wow, that seems like a lot! Please say if there is too much there and be as free as you like with your designs.

Thanks so much, I can't wait to see them.
Suzanne and Ian

Walt Disney World
POR, 26 Oct-9 Nov 2013 | POP Century, 4-16 February 2012 | POP Century, 4-18 Decmber 2009 | All Star Movies, 28 Dec 2004 - 11 Jan 2005 | All Star Movies, Nov 2002 | All Star Movies, Nov 1999

Disneyland Resort Paris
Hotel Cheyenne, Apr 2011 | Hotel Cheyenne, May 2008 | Hotel Cheyenne, Dec 2007 | Hotel Cheyenne, May 2007 | Hotel Cheyenne, Nov 1998
Old 01-15-2012, 09:59 AM   #209
millscrew
Mouseketeer

Can I please bother you for a few designs.
M & M pirates map Name Lisa and Paul. Other ear Disney fantasy 2012

Black & pink zebra. Name Kiara
Mickey baseball bubble. Name Taron
Goofy pirate. Name James
Donald pirate bubble name. Lisa
Dale pirate bubble. Matt
Chip pirate buble. Name. Paul
Daisy pirate bubble. Name. Lorraine
Thank you. We can't wait to go on the new fantasy ship
Old 01-15-2012, 01:10 PM   #210
HermanTriplets+1
DIS Veteran

Hi Shadowryter!
I love your pirate DISigns! I'm hoping to get a DISign with this graphic:

In case I didn't get the link right, it's the Mickey of the Carribean, Blank, in your pirate folder.

I'm trying to create a "football jersey" type shirt and this DISign is just what I'm looking for! Would you be able to write the words "BAY OF FUNDY" above the graphic, and "PIRATES" below the graphic, in a "collegiate" type font something like this http://www.fontspace.com/character/c...-heavy-outline . I don't mean to be telling you how to DISign; it's just this concept has been keeping me awake at night! I'd be happy to use your graphic and make the rest myself, but I don't know how you'd feel about that. What do you think? I'll respect any decisions you make - it's your DISign after all.

Thanks for listening to this long explanation/request!

TR: June 17, 2012 NY-CANADA Sailaway with us!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2954385
PRE-TRIP REPORT:CALLING ALL NY-CANADA CRUISERS
!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2824051

Last edited by HermanTriplets+1; 01-15-2012 at 01:33 PM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: