Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2012, 11:09 PM   #121
MEK
DIS Veteran

That is so wonderful Melissa! What a fun experience and it doesn't hurt that you're getting a nice weekend in NYC as well.

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 01-29-2012, 08:13 AM   #122
mickeysmyboy

DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
Very, very, very, very cool!
Thanks!! I can't wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
That is so wonderful Melissa! What a fun experience and it doesn't hurt that you're getting a nice weekend in NYC as well.

I'm sooooooo excited!!!! We're going to have such a great time!!!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-29-2012, 08:18 AM   #123
2xcited2sleep
DIS Veteran

Did I already comment? I can't remember...have had limited DIS time recently. Anyway....SUPER exciting news!! And selfishly I am thrilled to know someone "on the inside" and am looking forward to hearing all about what I am sure will be an amazing day!!!

Old 01-29-2012, 08:45 AM   #124
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Hi, I'm here finally, and all caught up!

I LOVE all of the pictures you took of the WL...it's my favorite Disney resort ever, and it is especially beautiful with all of the Christmas decorations up!

Your pics of the other monorail resorts are really pretty too! I'm not a big fan of that gingerbread Christmas tree in the CR, I saw it one year and thought that they could have done something a little more creative, but maybe I expect too much from Disney! I wish there was something Gingerbread in the WL!

OMG that annoying family in GF sounds, well, annoying! I can't believe they ate pieces of the Gingerbread house!

Yay for getting to go to the christening of the Fantasy! Do you actually get to go on the ship and look around? That is so cool, I wish I knew they were doing it in New York, I would have tried to get invited too! Take lots of pics!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Old 02-08-2012, 09:44 PM   #126
mickeysmyboy

DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xcited2sleep View Post
Did I already comment? I can't remember...have had limited DIS time recently. Anyway....SUPER exciting news!! And selfishly I am thrilled to know someone "on the inside" and am looking forward to hearing all about what I am sure will be an amazing day!!!
You know I'm going to come back with 3 million pics and a whole lotta info!!! I can't wait to share it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
Hi, I'm here finally, and all caught up!

I LOVE all of the pictures you took of the WL...it's my favorite Disney resort ever, and it is especially beautiful with all of the Christmas decorations up!

Your pics of the other monorail resorts are really pretty too! I'm not a big fan of that gingerbread Christmas tree in the CR, I saw it one year and thought that they could have done something a little more creative, but maybe I expect too much from Disney! I wish there was something Gingerbread in the WL!

OMG that annoying family in GF sounds, well, annoying! I can't believe they ate pieces of the Gingerbread house!

Yay for getting to go to the christening of the Fantasy! Do you actually get to go on the ship and look around? That is so cool, I wish I knew they were doing it in New York, I would have tried to get invited too! Take lots of pics!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
You are seriously a rockstar! That is SOOOOOOOOO cool and will be a magical weekend for the 2 of you. I can't wait to hear about it and see pictures!
Welcome!! WL is one of my favorites! Especially at Christmas!

I do wish there was a gingerbread display at WL as well!!

Those people were crazy and annoying!! Grrrr!! What is wrong with people?!

I can't wait for the christening!!!! I'm super excited!!!
Old 09-11-2012, 10:41 AM   #127
PracPerfPatricia
DIS Veteran

Hey Melissa...

I followed your TR link over from my PTR and I was thrilled that it was open...

I can't wait to read about your Trip last year-we're going to be going Pre Christmas so I can't wait to hear everything...

Hmmm...just quickly skimming I'm not sure you finished...

Now granted I can't really tease you for that all things considering with my own last report

but I for one ( and I'm sure one of many) would love to hear the whole story...
Old 09-12-2012, 05:59 PM   #128
PracPerfPatricia
DIS Veteran

Your WL photos are really lovely...it's one of my favorite resorts... perfect for Christmas...

Osbourne Lights... Can't wait to see them...

Your the second tr I read a good review of Mama Melrose today...must try...Cannoli Cake ...yum...

&

OMG

You got an invitation to the Christening of the Fantasy??????

Seriously...HOW COOL... I'll bet it was awesome and everyone would love to hear all about it...hint...hint...
Old 09-13-2012, 08:50 AM   #129
mickeysmyboy

DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PracPerfPatricia View Post
Hey Melissa...

I followed your TR link over from my PTR and I was thrilled that it was open...

I can't wait to read about your Trip last year-we're going to be going Pre Christmas so I can't wait to hear everything...

Hmmm...just quickly skimming I'm not sure you finished...

Now granted I can't really tease you for that all things considering with my own last report

but I for one ( and I'm sure one of many) would love to hear the whole story...
I can't believe it's still open!

LOVE christmas time at WDW! Almost as much as Halloween! Halloween still wins out though!

I'm going to try to finish both my open reports, first I have to take my pics off my external hard drive! My hard drive kicked the bucket a few months ago and I lost everything. Luckily, I had it all backed up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PracPerfPatricia View Post
Your WL photos are really lovely...it's one of my favorite resorts... perfect for Christmas...

Osbourne Lights... Can't wait to see them...

Your the second tr I read a good review of Mama Melrose today...must try...Cannoli Cake ...yum...

&

OMG

You got an invitation to the Christening of the Fantasy??????

Seriously...HOW COOL... I'll bet it was awesome and everyone would love to hear all about it...hint...hint...
I'm still so excited that your back

You'll love the lights. Set to music it's just magical!

The Fantasy Christening was likely one of the coolest experiences of my entire life!! I promise I'll fill you all in

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: