Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2012, 03:52 PM   #106
Self_resqing_princz
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneybarbie View Post

Magic Kingdom
Peter Pan
Dumbo
Cinderella
Lilo & Stitch
Monsters Inc
Aladdin
Pirates of the Caribbean
Winnie the Pooh
The Little Mermaid
Toy Story
Pinocchio
Alice in Wonderland
Tinkerbell Movie
Lady & the Tramp
Swiss Family Robinson
Princess & the Frog
Tangled

Epcot
Finding Nemo
Mulan
Sleeping Beauty
Ratatouille
The Aristocats
Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs
Mary Poppins

Ones I can think of: MK: Beauty & the Beast- the new castle"
Nightmare before Christmas-- I couldn't remember if this trip was the one you were going to go to the Halloween events... if so, Hallowwishes has some of the music from that movie.
Epcot: The Three Caballeros

2007/2010 WL
2013- split stay POR(RS) & WL

Current PTR/TR September 2013: Doing Disney by the book... or rather- list. Marking off our Disney Bucket Lists!
[URL="http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3151964"]Moose & Goose do Disney -or- The 5th anniversary is the Disney Trip anniversary

http://distickers.com/ticker/tickers/jxorsv1jabd4oqto.png
Self_resqing_princz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:04 AM   #107
kitcat1
Mouseketeer

I really MUST do more planning!!! I haven't even been able to pre-book our seats with Virgin though as they have a block on seat reservation system as they are updating it We fly 5th to 19th November. We are really looking forward to the food and wine festival. Loving reading your planning though, it gets me in the mood for it.

Cath
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-14-2012, 05:46 AM   #108
NikkiLovesWDW!
"Are you seeing an increase in lateral forces?" "Sure am!"

Hey Emma! I was wondering why I haven't seen your TR in a while.....didn't realize you started another PTR! I'm subbing now but I can't wait to go back and read all about your future trips later!
NikkiLovesWDW! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:25 AM   #109
khertz
Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!

Hopefully you can get all of the ADR's you want! That is always what makes me the most nervous about staying onsite. Although I have to say, I have never had much of a problem booking things 180 days out. I think more and more people are booking WDW vacations more spontaneously than before, only a couple of months ahead of time. Good luck getting the rest!
JULY 1994 // Offsite & Universal Studios & Busch Gardens | APRIL 1998 // All Star Music & Universal Studios |FEBRUARY 2001 // All Star Music & Universal | MARCH 2003 // All Star Music & Universal // Hard Rock Hotel | FEBRUARY 2004 // All Star Music & Universal // Royal Pacific & Sea World | OCTOBER 2007 (Disneymoon!) // Port Orleans French Quarter & Universal Studios // Royal Pacific | DECEMBER 2009 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/ TR | JULY/AUGUST 2010 // Wyndham Cypress Palms TR | NOVEMBER 2011 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | MAY 2012 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove TR | AUGUST 2012 // Disneyland 5 Year Anniversary Trip // Peacock Suites TR | OCTOBER 2012 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | OCTOBER 2013 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal // Royal Pacific PTR/TR | MAY 2014 // Wilderness Lodge Adventures at 40"! May 2014 TR
khertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:37 PM   #110
disneybarbie
Disney Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnmel View Post
Yay! It's always exciting to book the flight. makes things more official.
Quote:
Originally Posted by khertz View Post
Yay for purchasing your flights! I'm ready for Southwest to open their dates up through October so I can start planning our travels!! It always feels so official when we have the airfare booked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
Purchasing the airfare makes the trip seem more real doesn't it?? I'm still waiting on JetBlue to release their fares...
Thank you all - yes booking the flights really makes it 'official' doesn't it! The next exciting step for our October vacation will be ADR booking - that will be Easter Monday I think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Self_resqing_princz View Post
Ones I can think of: MK: Beauty & the Beast- the new castle"
Nightmare before Christmas-- I couldn't remember if this trip was the one you were going to go to the Halloween events... if so, Hallowwishes has some of the music from that movie.
Epcot: The Three Caballeros
Thank you for the suggestions I usually watch NMBC nearer Christmas but I will make sure to watch it earlier this year! I'm so looking forward to MNSSHP, especially the Boo to You parade & Hallo-wishes, I've heard such great things about them.
I thought about Three Caballeros for the list - I do have it on dvd, but found it a bit surreal when I watched it - not sure what DH's family would think of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitcat1 View Post
I really MUST do more planning!!! I haven't even been able to pre-book our seats with Virgin though as they have a block on seat reservation system as they are updating it We fly 5th to 19th November. We are really looking forward to the food and wine festival. Loving reading your planning though, it gets me in the mood for it.

Cath
Hi Cath.. thanks for coming across to my PTR! That's odd about your VA flights.. maybe nearer the time you'll be able to pick your seats. We're also very much looking forward to the F&W festival - it's something that will make our October holiday very different to the one in August - especially as we're staying at the Boardwalk - I think we'll spend many afternoons grazing our way around the 'world'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiLovesWDW! View Post
Hey Emma! I was wondering why I haven't seen your TR in a while.....didn't realize you started another PTR! I'm subbing now but I can't wait to go back and read all about your future trips later!
Thanks for joining in Nikki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khertz View Post
Hopefully you can get all of the ADR's you want! That is always what makes me the most nervous about staying onsite. Although I have to say, I have never had much of a problem booking things 180 days out. I think more and more people are booking WDW vacations more spontaneously than before, only a couple of months ahead of time. Good luck getting the rest!
Thank you it is something I'm a little nervous about, booking the ADRs .. although I'm making sure to book each one exactly 180 days out, and due to the time difference here I can be online at 11am each day to make the bookings! As we're not booking anywhere like Cinderella's Royal Table or Le Cellier, I'm hopeful that we'll get all the ADRs the family asked for

Emma x
disneybarbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:19 PM   #111
anjalee6
DIS Veteran

Can't believe you get to go on three upcoming trips. So jealous. But...after reading your trip report about your June cruise, we have decided to go on a cruise this summer to the Bahamas. Thanks for giving such a great account of the cruise. It really swayed my decision in a good way.
Old 02-15-2012, 12:30 PM   #112
Leshaface
DIS Veteran

LOVE the idea of a newsletter! You are brilliant! So glad that your flights are booked. That really makes it official in our book too. YAY!

DLR: Yearly trips from 1991-2006, AP holder Jan 06 (monthly trips thru May 2008), Nov 08 DLH-Dreams, Jan 09 GCH, June 09 DLH-Magic, June 09 Desert Inn, Oct 09 Tropicana, Mar 10 GCH, May 10 Castle Inn, Nov 10 GCH, Mar 11 DLH, Nov 11 GCH, Mar 12 PPH, Apr 12 PPH, July 12 PPH, Nov 12 DLH, May 13 GCH, July 14 VGC
WDW : June 2-8, 2008 - Pop Century, January 20-28, 2010 - CSR, Dec 8-15, 2012 AKV/BWV, Oct 5-11, 2013 SSR/AKV/BLT
DCL: Dream June 2011, Wonder Dec 2011

Food and Wine? Sounds Divine! Oct 2013 TR
Our First WDW Trip as Parents - December 2012
Mexican Riviera Cruise with WONDERful Souvenir in the Works!Dream CAME True! June 21-26, 2011 TR
Food, Fun, and Frivolity: 8 Funtabulous days
Ugh, what were we thinking?! 9 days Deluxe Dining, The Crow's fly to Disneyworld! Jan 20-28, 2010 Pre-TR, DLR - The Proposal, Bouncers, and a Celebrity! June 3-6
Leshaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:54 PM   #113
disneybarbie
Disney Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjalee6 View Post
Can't believe you get to go on three upcoming trips. So jealous. But...after reading your trip report about your June cruise, we have decided to go on a cruise this summer to the Bahamas. Thanks for giving such a great account of the cruise. It really swayed my decision in a good way.
Hi! Thank you - I can't believe I have three trips coming up in the next 18 months, I feel so very lucky.. I keep day-dreaming about all three of them! Really pleased you've decided to do a cruise too - I hope you love it! Are you sailing on the Dream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshaface View Post
LOVE the idea of a newsletter! You are brilliant! So glad that your flights are booked. That really makes it official in our book too. YAY!
Hi Lesha! Thank you - I'm really enjoying creating the newsletters and so pleased that DH's family have liked them.. for the February edition, they had all emailed me back their answers to the quiz questions within an hour of me sending it! I wasn't sure whether to do it or not.. they're not really 'Disney people' and knew that they'd think I was a little crazy, but I just find with going to WDW - the more you know and research before you go, the better the trip can be!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend - I have been studying for most of mine but this afternoon we went out for lunch, and then went to see....

The Muppets movie!!

It only came out in England last weekend, I was so pleased to finally see it - love the story & the songs.. plus all the celebrity cameos! As soon as we got home I downloaded the album from Amazon.. so I'm sure I will have "Am I a Man or a Muppet?" in my head all week now

ADRs for the August trip are all going well.. few more days and I should have a complete list so I'll share it then

Emma x
disneybarbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:33 PM   #114
SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE
DIS Veteran

I haven't seen the Muppets movie - I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it! I'll have to rent it sometime. Yay for the ADRs going well! I can't wait to hear everything you got!
SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:35 PM   #115
smile4stamps
DIS Veteran

Location: Still in CA for work but my home and heart is in Colorado!

Quote:
Hi! Thank you - I can't believe I have three trips coming up in the next 18 months, I feel so very lucky.. I keep day-dreaming about all three of them! Really pleased you've decided to do a cruise too - I hope you love it! Are you sailing on the Dream?

Hi Lesha! Thank you - I'm really enjoying creating the newsletters and so pleased that DH's family have liked them.. for the February edition, they had all emailed me back their answers to the quiz questions within an hour of me sending it! I wasn't sure whether to do it or not.. they're not really 'Disney people' and knew that they'd think I was a little crazy, but I just find with going to WDW - the more you know and research before you go, the better the trip can be!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend - I have been studying for most of mine but this afternoon we went out for lunch, and then went to see....

The Muppets movie!!

It only came out in England last weekend, I was so pleased to finally see it - love the story & the songs.. plus all the celebrity cameos! As soon as we got home I downloaded the album from Amazon.. so I'm sure I will have "Am I a Man or a Muppet?" in my head all week now

ADRs for the August trip are all going well.. few more days and I should have a complete list so I'll share it then

Emma x
Very cool that the family participated in the quiz! Hopefully the participation continues!

I never did get out to see the movie! I think its actually been close to a year since I saw any movie in the theatre! We just don't get a chance very much!
smile4stamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:29 PM   #116
oboedm
DIS Veteran

Great updates! Planning for two hours around the kitchen table sounds amazing!

I am glad you liked The Muppets! We did too! I especially love that "Man or Muppet" is nominated for an Oscar. I think that is so awesome!

The person who did the music for the movie was on an HBO show a few years back, called "Flight of the Conchords" it was a half hour comedy show with funny songs sprinkled throughout. We loved it! Don't know if you can find it in England, but it was so funny... It is probably worth a try!
oboedm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:33 PM   #117
klacey1
DIS Veteran

I'm glad you finally got to see The Muppets! I thought it was great!!
klacey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:10 AM   #118
anjalee6
DIS Veteran

Quote:

SEmma x[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
We are going on the 4 night Dream in July. I am starting to get really nervous about it as I have never cruised before, but I am sure it will be fine once I feel more planned.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:26 AM   #119
TanzUnited99
DIS Veteran

Hi Emma!

How are you doing? I'm so jealous that you got to see The Muppets! I want to go and watch the movie - might do two for one Wednesday and go tomorrow hehe.

Hope the studying is going well and looking forward to finding out what ADRs you made

Tanzx
TanzUnited99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:33 AM   #120
jenny105
DIS Veteran

I loved the Muppets! Everytime I'm home alone, I start singing 'Me Party.'

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Sept 2015 ASMu ~ August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
jenny105 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: