Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2011, 07:35 PM   #1
aprilfoolwed
DIS Veteran

Super Grover (Sesame Place) pass - for Sea World & Busch Gardens?

We live about an hour from Sesame Place (havent been there since I was about 4yo back in the very early 80s!), but I am interested in this Super Grover pass that they offer.

For $158, you get a year-long pass to Sesame Place, but also admission to both of the Busch Gardens, Sea World and 3 water parks (2 in FL and 1 in VA). This seems like a fantastic deal to me!

We have been looking a bit further north for a vacation this year, but the cheap Florida lodging keeps calling us back to Florida!

Anyone have experience with this pass?

2009 (Windsor Palms), 2010 (1-day visit from Tampa area), 2011 (Emerald Island), Universal Studios Trip - Jan 2013 (Rolling Hills) - SURPRISE celebration December 2014! (Emerald Island)

aprilfoolwed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:39 PM   #2
Priorityonecb
DIS Veteran

We have bought it in the past, and I just purchased ours for this year today! It's an exceptional value!! On top of free admission, you also get free preferred parking which is upwards of $20 at some parks! Locally we go to Busch Gardens/Water Country in Williamsburg. Then, we use it to get into Sea World and their water park in Orlando during our vacations. I had it fed exed to me for $8.
Priorityonecb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:43 PM   #3
aprilfoolwed
DIS Veteran

THank you! I am so excited about this possible trip!

We were looking into visiting Williamsburg and also doing BG in VA, but I was taken back by lodging costs.

When we saw this deal, we thought we could go to Florida and do BG, SW and a water park - and maybe even hit the VA BG on the way home (we drive). We could even do a quicky weekend visit to BG VA later in the summer too!

I didn't know about the parking - when I read it I assumed that was parking at just Sesame PLace - even better if it's at all the parks!

Have any good tips on Busch Gardens or Sea World? It's been decades since we've been to any of those!

2009 (Windsor Palms), 2010 (1-day visit from Tampa area), 2011 (Emerald Island), Universal Studios Trip - Jan 2013 (Rolling Hills) - SURPRISE celebration December 2014! (Emerald Island)

aprilfoolwed is offline   Reply With Quote