Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-20-2011, 06:57 PM   #61
amandaw
DIS Veteran
 
amandaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: South Louisiana
Posts: 4,394

That stinks about the room view!

But, it sounds like y'all had a really nice day at the beach. And I LOVE the picture of DS in front of the AC unit. Too cute! Of course, I'm sure the re-appearing chocolate milk wasn't too cute.
amandaw is offline  
Old 12-21-2011, 08:37 AM   #62
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it
 
afwdwfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 10,397

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandleontheWater View Post
How long were you guys at the beach? I'm thinking of taking Everett on a cruise, but I'm not sure how much "beach time" he could log without getting bored or crazy. I'm also concerned with the "running into the water in an attempt to drown myself" factor.
We spent 2 full days there. The first day, we spent probably 2 hours at the cabana, went and ate lunch, and then came back for another hour or 2. Second day, we spent about 3 hours at the cabana, ate lunch, went to the room for naps and then returned to the beach for 2 more hours.

He really enjoyed just playing in the sand. If he hadn't started eating sea shells we probably could have stayed longer that first day. He loved getting into the water and playing, but actually was afraid to walk into it by himself. If he wanted to go in the water, he'd grab my hand, drag me to the edge of the water and wait for me to pick him up and take him into the water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandleontheWater View Post
Too bad you had to clean up chocolate milk puke, but I agree its better to clean it up off the bed, then off of you!
Yes... at least he pretty much kept it on him and the pillows. I just grabbed a trash bag to drop the pillows into while DW hosed him down in the shower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My sister's princess View Post


See I knew this would be a fun report to follow!
I'm glad I'm not disappointing you... yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes View Post
Well… you know how it is. Sometimes computers just have a knack for causing problems or adding frustrating complexity to processes that would have been just fine without the electronic upgrade. I’ve even heard tell of otherwise reliable mechanical equipment being brought to a complete standstill due to nothing more then a little bit of a computer glitch.

But I don’t suppose that you’ve had to deal much with that type of nuisance recently.


Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes View Post
“And then you…”

No, no, no, no… I’m not going there.
The beach is relaxing, calming… a place of Zen like magic.
Ahhhhhh….
What could go wrong?
Hurricanes? Tsunamis? Oil slicks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes View Post
Ummmmm…. Spoke too soon did I?
Oh, yeah. Stupid hotels and stupid inaccurate room types.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes View Post
Don’t you just love when a downgrade or a “non-grade” is promoted as an upgrade (and then they went and included a price adjustment to emphasize the point)?
Granted our bedroom window was what I'd call a direct beach view, but I'd have rather had that view from my balcony. I do think that since we were in a corner room, it seemed a bit bigger. Or I might just be trying to find reasons to justify the extra money I spent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes View Post
There’s that Zen like experience I was talking about.
Ahhhhh…. that’s better.


Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes View Post
I do miss the toddler years…

Whooo… did I say that out loud?
Well, it certainly is a fun age right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes View Post
Am I going out of my mind?
Yes. Yes you are. It has nothing to do with your comments though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes View Post
Oh wait… Maybe I do miss the toddler years just a bit.
Hey, you never know what will happen next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes View Post
No… no, I was right when I second guessed myself the first time.
I love my son… and he was absolutely adorable when he was an itty-bitty, but…
It’s just easier now. The problems are different and of the type that I’m more geared to deal with.
Well, it ain't glorious, but puke clean up is pretty easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes View Post
Sounds like a good trip so far. Eventful… to be sure, but good so far.
Looking forward to the next update Andy.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn57 View Post
So cute! I'm joining in!
Hi! Glad you're here!

I see the Wilderness Lodge and DVC logos in your sig... do you own at WL? If so, I'm jealous...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanzUnited99 View Post
Love the pics of the beach and the sunset.

Oh no on DS being sick but like others am glad he missed you
Me too! I didn't even hear anything. He was just sitting there like nothing happened. We had a rule the rest of the trip... no running around and jumping on things after drinking chocolate milk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaw View Post
That stinks about the room view!

But, it sounds like y'all had a really nice day at the beach. And I LOVE the picture of DS in front of the AC unit. Too cute! Of course, I'm sure the re-appearing chocolate milk wasn't too cute.
He has always loved to sit, lay and stand on top of the AC and heat registers at home, so it really doesn't surprise me that he was hanging out in front of the AC in the hotel. Apparently his belly must have gotten a little warm though.
afwdwfan is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 12-21-2011, 10:08 AM   #63
KatMark
DIS Veteran
 
KatMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carol Stream, IL
Posts: 40,621

Sure...go ahead and ignore my coment (even though I was the first to post after your update). I know when I'm not loved.
__________________
KatMark is online now  
Old 12-21-2011, 10:15 AM   #64
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it
 
afwdwfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 10,397

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Sure...go ahead and ignore my coment (even though I was the first to post after your update). I know when I'm not loved.
Just checking to see if you're still paying attention.

Sorry. That's what happens when I try to multi-quote and work at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
I would NOT have been happy with that "full view" either. I can see why you were irritated.
Yeah... quite a disappointment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Sounds like a fun day on the beach.
Yeah, very relaxing. I needed that. I need one of those days right now, actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
I love the above picture...so typically a boy thing to do.
Thanks... I think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Sorry DS got sick from his chocolate milk, but glad housekeeping was good to bring clean bedding and that DS missed you.
Yes, it could have been worse. Much worse.
afwdwfan is offline  
Old 12-21-2011, 10:53 AM   #65
khertz
Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!
 
khertz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: South Louisiana
Posts: 5,469

That is a great pic of him with the a/c unit!! Kids come up with the funniest things to keep them entertained.

That really sucks about the beach view. I would have been VERY annoyed!! We had a great experience at the Wyndham in Panama City Beach. ALL of the units had beach views! You would think more hotels would catch onto this when they are beachfront properties. Who wants to stay at a hotel on the beach and not be able to SEE the beach??

Oh man, DS just switched recently to whole milk and we still have protein spills from time to time, but not as bad as when he was younger and puked every time he ate. Sour milk pukes are the WORST! Haven't experienced a chocolate milk one yet, thank goodness. Although yes, it is MUCH easier (and less unpleasant) to have it go on the sheets instead of yourself. DS did that to us in Best Buy a couple weeks ago, and it was horrifying!! You just can't get away from that smell when it is on your shirt directly under your nose!!
__________________
Me DH DS (4)
JULY 1994 // Offsite & Universal Studios & Busch Gardens | APRIL 1998 // All Star Music & Universal Studios |FEBRUARY 2001 // All Star Music & Universal | MARCH 2003 // All Star Music & Universal // Hard Rock Hotel | FEBRUARY 2004 // All Star Music & Universal // Royal Pacific & Sea World | OCTOBER 2007 (Disneymoon!) // Port Orleans French Quarter & Universal Studios // Royal Pacific | DECEMBER 2009 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/ TR | JULY/AUGUST 2010 // Wyndham Cypress Palms TR | NOVEMBER 2011 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | MAY 2012 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove TR | AUGUST 2012 // Disneyland 5 Year Anniversary Trip // Peacock Suites TR | OCTOBER 2012 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | OCTOBER 2013 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal // Royal Pacific PTR/TR | MAY 2014 // Wilderness Lodge TR | SEPTEMBER 2014 // ABD DIS Exclusive Viva Italia & Disneyland Paris Show No Fear! DIS Exclusive Viva Italia + DLP Sept 2014 | MARCH 2015 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove | OCTOBER 2015 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal | FEBRUARY 2016 // ??
khertz is offline  
Old 12-21-2011, 11:25 AM   #66
Captain_Oblivious
DIS Dad #257
Don't underestimate your audience. I'm sure there's a fart joke in here somewhere
 
Captain_Oblivious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Delaware
Posts: 8,088

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
On Saturday morning, we woke up at around 8:30 am… well, I woke up at 8:30 which is unusually late for me. I went to sit on the balcony and enjoy this view while I waited on DW and DS to wake up.
Did the beach have a Rope Drop? Because you're in serious jeopardy of missing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
Allow me to vent a bit now. We have stayed at this hotel at St. Pete Beach before and enjoyed it… that’s why we came back.


Sorry you had a bit of a bait-and-switch there. Good thing your DS had revenge on the hotel later that evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
We’ll try to put this train back on the tracks now… we headed down to the beach to grab a cabana at around 10:00 am. We sat out there and just relaxed.
Ahhh...

Didn't have anything to say, just wanted a chance to use that smiley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
We even got to see some dolphins playing just a short distance off shore right in front of us until somebody on a water trike got a little too close and ran them off. We kept trying to get pictures, but by the time the camera would actually take one, this all we’d get.
Dolphins, huh? Surrrre they are. Hey, look, I see the Tooth Fairy!



Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
DS didn’t want to eat much for lunch, but when we got back to our spot for the day, he showed us he was more interested in eating shells than chicken nuggets.
I'm sure they're rich in minerals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
I rolled over and tried to sleep while DS was jumping on the bed and running around the room doing things like this.



Did you teach him that one, or did he learn it on his own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
Unfortunately, the chocolate milk had made a spectacular reappearance all over him and a couple of pillows.
Hopefully his head wasn't spinning around.
Captain_Oblivious is offline  
Old 12-21-2011, 11:41 AM   #67
FreezinRafiki
DDC 322
Cold enough for ya?
Shocking, isn't it. Oh, wait, thats a taser
 
FreezinRafiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Racine, WI
Posts: 6,113

I'll bet you forgot about me, didn't you? You can't get rid of that easily. Maybe with penicillin...I've never tired that yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
I had my alarm set for 11:45 and we were going to be on the road by midnight.
I've tried that before - trying to "bank up" some sleep. Never works for me. I just lay there in bed thinking about what I need to be doing in 4 hours and 17 minute. In 4 hours and 6 minutes. In 3 hours and 52 minutes....

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
That and we didn’t want DS to be “that kid” on a plane.

Evan screamed from take off in Orlando to literally 5 minutes before we landed in Milwaukee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
We pulled out onto the road and that’s when I realized this might not be a fun drive. There was fog. Heavy fog.
If you had packed a butter knife, you could have cut through it and had a better drive. Remember that for next time.


Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
We made it to Georgia after just one quick stop for gas in Tennessee.
You sure can go far on a 26 gallon tank.

But it sure does hurt when you do have to stop and fill it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
Atlanta is always the wild card of the trip and we wanted to make sure we had a full tank of gas and full stomachs before we hit the metro area. McDonalds did the trick for a quick breakfast and we sailed through Atlanta during the tail end of a Black Friday morning rush hour without hitting any traffic to speak of.
Those HOV lanes really help in Atlanta. Except they don't always follow the main route of I-75 and really confuses my GPS. We'd be in a tunnel and it would tell us to turn right in 500 feet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
This was the first time I had ever driven through Georgia during the fall and I was kind of excited when I saw mature cotton plants standing in the fields. Better yet, I even got to see them harvesting it. Not something you ever get to see in Indiana. I really wish I had stopped to take pictures, but we pressed on. I thought it was interesting to see something new though. Little discoveries like that make the drive worthwhile!
Cool! I would love to stop and watch that some time. Bambi of course wouldn't, but Evan and I out number her. And she won't hit him with a frying pan.


Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post

Awesome picture!


Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
On Saturday morning, we woke up at around 8:30 am… well, I woke up at 8:30 which is unusually late for me.
Did you forget to pack the rooster?


Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
All in all, it was a relaxing, enjoyable day. We grabbed some lunch at the hotel’s beach bar and headed back to our cabana. DS didn’t want to eat much for lunch, but when we got back to our spot for the day, he showed us he was more interested in eating shells than chicken nuggets.
What do shells go better with? Ranch dressing or BBQ Sauce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
There's old saying that goes "Sometimes your belly gets hot.". It's not a very good saying, but I think it applies here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
Unfortunately, the chocolate milk had made a spectacular reappearance all over him and a couple of pillows.
I've seen many a "second coming of chocolate milk." It's never pretty.
Oh, and welcome to the club. The Loyal Order of the Guys Whos Kids Have Puked in a Hotel Room meets on the 2nd Thursday of every month. But never at a hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
He missed me by at least a couple of feet.
Don't worry, his aim will get better.
__________________
FreezinRafiki is offline  
Old 12-22-2011, 08:45 AM   #68
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it
 
afwdwfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 10,397

Quote:
Originally Posted by khertz View Post
That is a great pic of him with the a/c unit!! Kids come up with the funniest things to keep them entertained.
It's rare that a day goes by that he doesn't do something to just make me shake my head and laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khertz View Post
That really sucks about the beach view. I would have been VERY annoyed!! We had a great experience at the Wyndham in Panama City Beach. ALL of the units had beach views! You would think more hotels would catch onto this when they are beachfront properties. Who wants to stay at a hotel on the beach and not be able to SEE the beach??
We like PCB a lot. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Sunspree there a few years ago for free on points. It had all the rooms facing the beach too. We'd probably just have gone there if it wasn't farther out of the way. It might be worth thinking about doing that next time though. There's more to do there within walking distance of all the hotels too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khertz View Post
Oh man, DS just switched recently to whole milk and we still have protein spills from time to time, but not as bad as when he was younger and puked every time he ate. Sour milk pukes are the WORST! Haven't experienced a chocolate milk one yet, thank goodness. Although yes, it is MUCH easier (and less unpleasant) to have it go on the sheets instead of yourself. DS did that to us in Best Buy a couple weeks ago, and it was horrifying!! You just can't get away from that smell when it is on your shirt directly under your nose!!
I don't envy that situation one bit. Fortunately, aside from the "spit up" puke from back in the bottle days, we've only had 2 incidents to clean up. Both were in beds and both resulted in him being the only one puked on. We've been pretty lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
Did the beach have a Rope Drop? Because you're in serious jeopardy of missing it.
If we missed it, then so did the cabana rental guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post


Sorry you had a bit of a bait-and-switch there. Good thing your DS had revenge on the hotel later that evening.
If there is one positive thing I can say about that hotel from this trip, it is that they responded quickly when we called the front desk that night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
Ahhh...

Didn't have anything to say, just wanted a chance to use that smiley.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
Dolphins, huh? Surrrre they are. Hey, look, I see the Tooth Fairy!
No, the Tooth Fairy is in Don's trip report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
I'm sure they're rich in minerals.
I'm sure there's good calcium content. Between the shells and his newfound love for chocolate milk, his bones are going to be solid as steel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post


Did you teach him that one, or did he learn it on his own?
No comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
Hopefully his head wasn't spinning around.


Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinRafiki View Post
I'll bet you forgot about me, didn't you? You can't get rid of that easily. Maybe with penicillin...I've never tired that yet.
Tried it and you came back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinRafiki View Post
I've tried that before - trying to "bank up" some sleep. Never works for me. I just lay there in bed thinking about what I need to be doing in 4 hours and 17 minute. In 4 hours and 6 minutes. In 3 hours and 52 minutes....
You know, sometimes it works for me and sometimes I get that way too and my mind won't let me relax. Fortunately, it worked this time and it didn't take long before I was out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinRafiki View Post

Evan screamed from take off in Orlando to literally 5 minutes before we landed in Milwaukee.
At what point did Evan's screaming make you start screaming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinRafiki View Post
If you had packed a butter knife, you could have cut through it and had a better drive. Remember that for next time.
I'll remember that. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinRafiki View Post
You sure can go far on a 26 gallon tank.

But it sure does hurt when you do have to stop and fill it up.
Don't remind me... I just traded trucks this week too. Now I get to fill a 36 gallon tank with diesel fuel. I've got to have 5 credit cards just to get fuel. At least I should be able to go a couple of weeks between fill ups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinRafiki View Post
Those HOV lanes really help in Atlanta. Except they don't always follow the main route of I-75 and really confuses my GPS. We'd be in a tunnel and it would tell us to turn right in 500 feet.
Did you listen to the voice in your van?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinRafiki View Post
Cool! I would love to stop and watch that some time. Bambi of course wouldn't, but Evan and I out number her. And she won't hit him with a frying pan.
We actually probably could have stopped. DW wouldn't have minded and Landon would have loved it. We wanted to try to get to the hotel before it got dark though, so we didn't have a lot of time to waste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinRafiki View Post
Awesome picture!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinRafiki View Post
Did you forget to pack the rooster?
My sister and Bil have chickens and a rooster that runs around the yard with her dogs. DW told them we'd watch the rooster while they're on vacation. I then reminded her that the rooster likes to play with the dogs and our dogs kill animals that are smaller than they are. Problem solved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinRafiki View Post
What do shells go better with? Ranch dressing or BBQ Sauce?
Neither. It's seafood. Tartar sauce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinRafiki View Post
There's old saying that goes "Sometimes your belly gets hot.". It's not a very good saying, but I think it applies here.


Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinRafiki View Post
I've seen many a "second coming of chocolate milk." It's never pretty.
Oh, and welcome to the club. The Loyal Order of the Guys Whos Kids Have Puked in a Hotel Room meets on the 2nd Thursday of every month. But never at a hotel.
Better to be in that club than the Loyal Order of the Guys Whos Kids Have Puked in the Van.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinRafiki View Post
Don't worry, his aim will get better.
It can't get any better than it is now.
afwdwfan is offline  
Old 12-22-2011, 08:58 AM   #69
FreezinRafiki
DDC 322
Cold enough for ya?
Shocking, isn't it. Oh, wait, thats a taser
 
FreezinRafiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Racine, WI
Posts: 6,113

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
My sister and Bil have chickens and a rooster that runs around the yard with her dogs. DW told them we'd watch the rooster while they're on vacation. I then reminded her that the rooster likes to play with the dogs and our dogs kill animals that are smaller than they are. Problem solved!
My brother and I hit a chicken with his truck once. We we doing about 50mph down a country road and it wandered out. No time to hit the brakes and we certainly weren't going to swerve into the ditch to avoid a chicken. POOF. All you could see behind us was a big ball of feathers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
Neither. It's seafood. Tartar sauce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
Better to be in that club than the Loyal Order of the Guys Whos Kids Have Puked in the Van.
We meet on Wednesdays.
__________________
FreezinRafiki is offline  
Old 12-24-2011, 09:13 AM   #70
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it
 
afwdwfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 10,397

We just got our Photopass CD, so after the Christmas craziness slows down, I'll get the second beach day posted and get to the good part!

Thanks to everyone who is following along.



Merry Christmas!!!!
afwdwfan is offline  
Old 12-24-2011, 09:15 AM   #71
Moodyzblu
DIS Veteran
 
Moodyzblu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: MA
Posts: 1,572

Have a wonderful holiday ! Looking forward to the pics.
__________________
Michelle ... Single Mom to:Jayden(9) Jesse(9)
Jaymee (27) Jillianne (25) Jeremy (22)

Come check out ..
Jayden's Wish pre-trip report !
It Smells Like Elephant and Forbidden Journey's Wish Trip Report ... in progress
The Moodys Do Disneyland!
Youtube channel ... http://www.youtube.com/user/Moodyzblu
Moodyzblu is offline  
Old 12-24-2011, 10:49 PM   #72
KatMark
DIS Veteran
 
KatMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carol Stream, IL
Posts: 40,621

Andy, Merry Christmas to you and your family.

__________________
KatMark is online now  
Old 12-28-2011, 10:10 AM   #73
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it
 
afwdwfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 10,397

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinRafiki View Post
My brother and I hit a chicken with his truck once. We we doing about 50mph down a country road and it wandered out. No time to hit the brakes and we certainly weren't going to swerve into the ditch to avoid a chicken. POOF. All you could see behind us was a big ball of feathers.
Reminds me of the best Randy Johnson pitch ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moodyzblu View Post
Have a wonderful holiday ! Looking forward to the pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Andy, Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Thanks for the Holiday wishes. We had a great Christmas and I hope you all did as well!
afwdwfan is offline  
Old 12-28-2011, 10:13 AM   #74
My sister's princess
These boards have grimmer police
I have never been involved in a conspiracy before!
 
My sister's princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine
Posts: 3,097

My email dinged that you had posted here... I come over expecting an update to distract me from work and I was sad

Kidding, but really, I wana know what happens next!
My sister's princess is offline  
Old 12-28-2011, 12:59 PM   #75
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it
 
afwdwfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 10,397

Quote:
Originally Posted by My sister's princess View Post
My email dinged that you had posted here... I come over expecting an update to distract me from work and I was sad

Kidding, but really, I wana know what happens next!
Sorry to disappoint.

^^ I'll have to remember where I wrote this so I can just quote this post for future instances.


I think I can make it up to you though...
afwdwfan is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.