Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2012, 09:31 PM   #136
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
How would you measure that?
Don't ask me. You're the engineer.

Quote:
I'm sure the noises from the ride such as people shrieking calmed him down.
You must be thinking of Tower of Terror. This was Space Mountain.

Quote:
Nice work buddy! Random spins really help your score on that ride, too.
I was going to watch the Youtube video and study so that I could get 999,999. I forgot to do it though. Somehow in the midst of his spins I managed to hit 2 100k targets... so yes, random spins most definitely help.

Quote:
He looks entranced to me. Better make quite a few return trips.
and get it on video tape.

Quote:
I guess I shouldn't be, but I'm always amazed at the amount of people who think they can stroll right into a heavily crowded event without any wait and act like they own the place.
Don't you have any idea how much money they paid to be there?

Quote:
Great parade pictures! The castle looks awesome, too.
Our CM friend actually took the pictures that night. I had the kid and DW had the video camera... but thanks.

Quote:
Can't beat Father Time...
I think a switch flipped when I turned 30. I used to play basketball twice a week every fall/winter. So far I've played 3 times since I turned 30 because I keep getting hurt.

Quote:
I was going to bring up Drew Brees! Looks like they made your son drunk, though.
Yeah but he obviously wasn't. We were in MK.

Quote:
These are never, ever gratuitous.
I knew you'd approve.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:49 PM   #137
amandaw
DIS Veteran

Thank you for the link!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khertz View Post
There ya go, Andy beat me to it & posted the link.

How crazy (& funny!) that you are practically my neighbor!! I have heard great things about the schools in Youngsville, which is a plus. It is growing so quickly around here compared to when we moved here a few years ago.

I always figured I was probably the only crazy DISer in Lafayette until one day at work, a nurse on another unit stopped me in the cafeteria to tell me she had read my TR! Needless to say, we are now "Disney friends" at work!! Well, if you ever see me around at Rouse's or something say hi!
I grew up in Lafayette but I haven't lived here for about 20 years. I cannot believe how much this side of town (around Kaliste Saloom & Verot) have grown! It's unreal! When I was growing up it seemed like Youngsville was far away. But, now with everything on this side of town, it's really just a jump away.

That's too funny that your co-worker found your TR on here! Who knows....there's probably enough of us in this area to organize a DIS Lafayette meet.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-06-2012, 09:50 PM   #138
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytominnie View Post
Enjoying your trip report!! Can't wait to read more about your trip. Your son is precious!!
Hi, thanks for stopping by. We kind of like him too... most of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinRafiki View Post
Woa. That's graduate level stuff at Purdue, isn't it?
Just stating the Obvious for the Oblivious.

Quote:
Agreed. (Until the kids start to suffocate under the plastic, that is.
Ours is vented.

Quote:
Slowly creeping through Tomorrowland. Add in a center rail to bang into, and you've got a speedway!

Quote:
Were you whistling Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah too?
Possibly. I was in Disney World.

Quote:
You may be planning to address this later, but how was you DW with her, um...condition...during the trip?
It was really a "non-issue" for the most part. We got some breaks in during the day, she got plenty of sleep and I didn't hear any complaints. I was told I was walking too fast and we needed to slow down a few times, but that was it.

She had been suffering some nausea though. She never did get sick so DS spinning the car in Buzz wasn't exactly something she appreciated. I had to eventually take the stick from him because I think she really might have lost her lunch if he kept it up.

She got on the Tea cups, but we didn't spin our cup at all. She handled that better than Buzz.

Quote:
Yes, but it does add more horsepower to spin with!
Yeah, but not when one of the adults is pregnant.

Quote:
Mark already pointed how how people seem to think they can walk right up at the 11th hour and get a great spot, so I won't beat that dead horse. However, do people look down the street and see all these trashcans with no kids on them and think to themselves "I have a great idea that no one has ever had before! I'll put my kids on this here trash can. It's a perfect viewing spot!" Typically, when no one else is doing something, it probably means it's now allowed.
Quit being silly. It's not that it isn't allowed. It's just that of the thousands of people who come there every day, 365 days a year, for the last 40 years, nobody else has ever been smart enough to think of it.

Quote:
(Great pictures, though!)
Thanks, but again, credit goes to our CM friend...

Quote:
Agreed. But when I saw how strong those projectors were and the graphics they used - I was blown away!
Absolutely. I think my jaw hit the ground during the Buzz Lightyear part with the rocket launch.

Quote:
Close your eyes on the ride for a baseline. Then open them. If it's darker than your baseline, well, there you go. Proven.

Quote:
Now you're thinking of Kyle Orton.
See, when I think drunk quarterback, I think Joe Namath.

Last edited by afwdwfan; 01-06-2012 at 10:34 PM.
Old 01-06-2012, 10:04 PM   #139
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
Those trash cans are a great space saver!
Were you in Magic Kingdom on the 28th? Think we were in Epcot and it poured that day
Yes, that was the 28th. Quite the miserable afternoon, but it was nice later at night.

Quote:
It stinks Landon wasn't more inviting for the characters, but at least he didn't completely freak out. We are skipping the character meals for our DL trip due to limited time, but I'm planning on at least one if not two for our next WDW trip, so hopefully Paxton still likes the characters by then. You are so right, it's barely worth the money when they ARE into the characters (I mean, seriously...$35 for a breakfast buffet?!), but definitely not worth the money when they don't like the characters! Hopefully by the next time you go he will be a less nervous around them.
I haven't got to this part yet, but we ended up canceling all of our character meals. I kind of regret it now though, because I think if we had done another one at the end of the trip he would have been fine.

Quote:
Bummer about the rain! And TTA in the rain sounds depressing. It does get pitch black in there at the Space Mountain park (I couldn't see my hand in front of my face) but luckily DS was still too young to be afraid of the dark. I'm now reading your TR as preparation for our next trip when DS will be 2! I haven't thought of these things yet!
I'm glad I mentioned that part then. I never even thought about it myself. It's the Peoplemover... where will you ever find a more tame ride that that???? He did fine on other dark rides, I think it was just the fact that it was so completely dark and there was just nothing to look at or listen to for part of it.

Quote:
I'm so glad they worked for you!! I can't take credit for the idea, that was DH, but you're still very welcome. Really, we should all be thanking Drew & Brittany Brees for thinking of their son's hearing and inspiring Disney World lovers to use them for fireworks!

That picture of Landon from behind watching the fireworks is precious!!
Ok then credit goes to DDuck4Life too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My sister's princess View Post
Lovely update! I am glad you have a way to help your little one with the noise. I always feel bad for the kids crying during fireworks
I'm glad too. I'd have hated to have to skip out on all the fireworks displays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
I wasn't there but the story actually sounded really funny and the picture is even funnier. He was only about a year and a half and in the pic his Daddy is holding him beside pluto and the look on DN's face is kind of like who exactly do you think you are at Pluto and apparently after the pic was taken he just punched him on the nose!
Sometimes a good character interaction like that can be better than a positive one. I'm sure that story will be told for years to come. It would have been great if they could have caught it on video.
Old 01-07-2012, 05:46 PM   #140
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
Yes, that was the 28th. Quite the miserable afternoon, but it was nice later at night.
We were in Epcot that day.. It was a fun day (I'll leave the story to the trip report don't want to spoil it lol)

Quote:
Sometimes a good character interaction like that can be better than a positive one. I'm sure that story will be told for years to come. It would have been great if they could have caught it on video.
I dunno if they caught that one I think he also had a moment that same trip where he randomly started cooing and smiling at a blonde lady and I'm pretty sure they caught that. He was only about a year and half at the time.
Old 01-09-2012, 02:27 PM   #141
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460

Who doesn’t want extra magic?

Let me start this update by mentioning one of my favorite things about Wilderness Lodge… The boat to the Magic Kingdom. I love the fact that we could roll the stroller right onto the boat and then roll it up the dock and up to our room. It made things so much easier in the evenings.

We got back to WL and made a quick detour through Roaring Forks to pick up our refillable mugs. We made it back to our room and it still wasn’t 9pm yet. We gave DS a bath and got him settled in for the evening with his Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD playing while DW got ready for bed.

I unpacked the stroller and reloaded the park bag with diapers and snacks so we’d be ready to get out the door in the morning. By about 9:30 all the housekeeping tasks were taken care of and DW and DS were both lying peacefully in bed. The Magic Kingdom would still be open for another 3 ½ hours and I had some mountains to climb.

DW and I had discussed this during our trip planning. She wanted to have plenty of rest time, especially being pregnant. I had mentioned the possibility of my going back to the MK for EMH after they went to bed that first night. She was fine with the idea, and especially since she couldn’t ride everything, this would give me ample opportunity to get some rides in without them having to wait for me.

I gave the bus a shot on the trip back to MK, but this would be one of only two times I’d step foot on a Disney bus the whole trip. Not that the bus was bad, but the boat was just easier with a stroller.

I was walking down Main Street just before regular park closing at 10 pm and the majority of the crowd was heading for the exits. It was nothing like the crowds we’d seen just a couple of hours ago. There was a sense of calm and quiet as I walked through the park. The rain had stopped, the sky had cleared and the temperature was comfortable. It was an absolutely perfect evening.

I realize it is a MAN LAW that the electronic device is to be put away at Disney World, but since I was solo for a few hours, I decided I’d log in on the DISboards and join in on some of the banter in the DisDads Club as I toured MK. I snapped a quick picture to post in the DDC thread… just to rub it in that I was there and they weren’t.

Quote:

Here right now for emh... Now wheres that duck
As for the duck part… well, Dave, aka theduck619, was in the MK that very day. We’d texted back and forth a few times and I was hoping we could meet up during EMH. It turns out they’d had enough misery being wet and cold and left the park just as I was heading back. We live about 40 miles from each other and were in the MK on the same day and still have yet to meet face to face.

My first stop was at my favorite ride in the MK, the wildest ride in the wilderness. After a walk on ride, I thought I’d do it again… and then again. After that it was a quick visit to the Haunted Mansion and then I was off to Space Mountain for a brief scientific experiment. I believe I rode Space 4 times (walk-on every time) and I followed it with this post to the DDC:

Quote:
After thorough testing the right side of space is clearly rougher. Loving my finirst solo evening in the parks but still looking for the duck.
And that was supposed to say “first.” My smart phone is apparently not as smart as it thinks it is. Or maybe it is smarter than I am… I really don’t know.

After I finished my research in Tomorrowland, I decided I’d head back over to Frontierland . I was planning to soak myself on Splash to end the evening and then make my way towards the exit. Unfortunately, I got there to find that Splash Mountain was closed. Well, I thought I’d hit up BTMRR once more and then see if it might re-open. Splash was still closed indefinitely, but as I walked across the bridge by the briar patch I could see a log on the lift belt to the left of the falls and people with flashlights were walking down. I was just standing there with maybe 10 or 12 other people watching what was happening and I pulled out my phone to post about it to the DDC. I had just pulled my phone out of my pocket when a CM ran over and yelled at me telling me I couldn’t take pictures. It hadn’t even crossed my mind, but now that you mention it… Eh, why bother. It would just be a dark picture taken from far away with a phone anyway.

It didn’t take long until a wall of CM’s swept across the bridge to clear all the onlookers and keep anyone from crossing it. I didn’t know what happened, and still don’t. They definitely didn’t want any onlookers, but it was back up and running the next day.

As I was posting to the DDC about Splash, I noticed that someone had posted a request for me to stop by Aloha Isle for a Dole Whip in honor of the Dads at home. Since I wanted to try an orange float anyway, I thought that sounded like a great idea. To my utter shock and horror, this is what I found

Quote:
Aloha is closed. Sorry.
I decided while I was in the area, a ride through the Caribbean would be fun. After that I just slowly walked through the hub, stopping to just take in the sights. I looked at the castle and just enjoyed the fact that I was standing there in middle of the Magic Kingdom. It was the first time I’ve ever spent any time in a park by myself. I wasn’t sure if I’d have fun alone, but it was actually quite nice to just have some time to myself to take in the sights, sounds and smells and go at my own pace.

I walked down Main Street trying to take in some of the details I often overlook in our rush to get to the rides. I headed for the exit and was on a boat back to the Wilderness Lodge by 12:30. I found DW and DS both still asleep and I quickly joined them. We needed our rest, because tomorrow was going to be a big day...
Old 01-09-2012, 02:34 PM   #142
amandaw
DIS Veteran

What a nice night by yourself in MK! I've never thought about doing that myself but may have to see if I could work something out like that during our next trip. I wonder what was going on at Splash!

Can't wait to hear about the big day ahead!
Old 01-09-2012, 02:40 PM   #143
scott2997
DIS Dad#543
You trying for ownage?!
I'm not sure what I'll be tied up in at home tonight

Great update Andy!

This experience is what I'm also hoping to get a chance to do when we take our trip down in April.

We're staying at BLT and I'm hoping for a night or two that I might be able to make a solo trip to MK during EMH to catch a few attractions!

Dis Dads Member #543

April 2012 Spring Break TR

Trips:January 2014 (CBR), January 2013 (OKW), April 2012 (BLT)
MK Only (1 day visits) - 2013, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
Offsite - 2013, 2005, 1989
Old 01-09-2012, 03:09 PM   #144
theduck619
DDC 188
I love that middle crease between the two straight sections
It's a secret passge to a man cave

Quote:

Let me start this update by mentioning one of my favorite things about Wilderness Lodge… The boat to the Magic Kingdom. I love the fact that we could roll the stroller right onto the boat and then roll it up the dock and up to our room. It made things so much easier in the evenings.

We got back to WL and made a quick detour through Roaring Forks to pick up our refillable mugs. We made it back to our room and it still wasn’t 9pm yet. We gave DS a bath and got him settled in for the evening with his Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD playing while DW got ready for bed.

I unpacked the stroller and reloaded the park bag with diapers and snacks so we’d be ready to get out the door in the morning. By about 9:30 all the housekeeping tasks were taken care of and DW and DS were both lying peacefully in bed. The Magic Kingdom would still be open for another 3 ½ hours and I had some mountains to climb.

DW and I had discussed this during our trip planning. She wanted to have plenty of rest time, especially being pregnant. I had mentioned the possibility of my going back to the MK for EMH after they went to bed that first night. She was fine with the idea, and especially since she couldn’t ride everything, this would give me ample opportunity to get some rides in without them having to wait for me.

I gave the bus a shot on the trip back to MK, but this would be one of only two times I’d step foot on a Disney bus the whole trip. Not that the bus was bad, but the boat was just easier with a stroller.

I was walking down Main Street just before regular park closing at 10 pm and the majority of the crowd was heading for the exits. It was nothing like the crowds we’d seen just a couple of hours ago. There was a sense of calm and quiet as I walked through the park. The rain had stopped, the sky had cleared and the temperature was comfortable. It was an absolutely perfect evening.

I realize it is a MAN LAW that the electronic device is to be put away at Disney World, but since I was solo for a few hours, I decided I’d log in on the DISboards and join in on some of the banter in the DisDads Club as I toured MK. I snapped a quick picture to post in the DDC thread… just to rub it in that I was there and they weren’t.

As for the duck part… well, Dave, aka theduck619, was in the MK that very day. We’d texted back and forth a few times and I was hoping we could meet up during EMH. It turns out they’d had enough misery being wet and cold and left the park just as I was heading back. We live about 40 miles from each other and were in the MK on the same day and still have yet to meet face to face.

My first stop was at my favorite ride in the MK, the wildest ride in the wilderness. After a walk on ride, I thought I’d do it again… and then again. After that it was a quick visit to the Haunted Mansion and then I was off to Space Mountain for a brief scientific experiment. I believe I rode Space 4 times (walk-on every time) and I followed it with this post to the DDC:

And that was supposed to say “first.” My smart phone is apparently not as smart as it thinks it is. Or maybe it is smarter than I am… I really don’t know.

After I finished my research in Tomorrowland, I decided I’d head back over to Frontierland . I was planning to soak myself on Splash to end the evening and then make my way towards the exit. Unfortunately, I got there to find that Splash Mountain was closed. Well, I thought I’d hit up BTMRR once more and then see if it might re-open. Splash was still closed indefinitely, but as I walked across the bridge by the briar patch I could see a log on the lift belt to the left of the falls and people with flashlights were walking down. I was just standing there with maybe 10 or 12 other people watching what was happening and I pulled out my phone to post about it to the DDC. I had just pulled my phone out of my pocket when a CM ran over and yelled at me telling me I couldn’t take pictures. It hadn’t even crossed my mind, but now that you mention it… Eh, why bother. It would just be a dark picture taken from far away with a phone anyway.

It didn’t take long until a wall of CM’s swept across the bridge to clear all the onlookers and keep anyone from crossing it. I didn’t know what happened, and still don’t. They definitely didn’t want any onlookers, but it was back up and running the next day.

As I was posting to the DDC about Splash, I noticed that someone had posted a request for me to stop by Aloha Isle for a Dole Whip in honor of the Dads at home. Since I wanted to try an orange float anyway, I thought that sounded like a great idea. To my utter shock and horror, this is what I found

I decided while I was in the area, a ride through the Caribbean would be fun. After that I just slowly walked through the hub, stopping to just take in the sights. I looked at the castle and just enjoyed the fact that I was standing there in middle of the Magic Kingdom. It was the first time I’ve ever spent any time in a park by myself. I wasn’t sure if I’d have fun alone, but it was actually quite nice to just have some time to myself to take in the sights, sounds and smells and go at my own pace.

I walked down Main Street trying to take in some of the details I often overlook in our rush to get to the rides. I headed for the exit and was on a boat back to the Wilderness Lodge by 12:30. I found DW and DS both still asleep and I quickly joined them. We needed our rest, because tomorrow was going to be a big day...
It toatlly stunk Beverly that we missed meeting

We were soaked and everyone (except me) was ready to head back to the resort. We'll have to make a resolution to meet in 2012! And get Stopher involved as well.

DisDad Member #188

We're adopting!! Updated - 4/12/14! Follow the adventure at:
http://nicelyfamilyadoptionadventure.blogspot.com
Old 01-09-2012, 04:26 PM   #145
lilpixiebabe101
DIS Veteran

Location: Lousiana- 14 hours away from my happiest place on earth!!!

Love that you got to do MK by yourself. I really really wanted to. The one night it was open till 3 that we were there this last trip, my brother and I discussed sending my mom and Lexa back to the room after they got tired... who do you think wanted to crash first? My brother! My mom and I did a little shopping after Wishes and then we went and did the Princesses and watched the MSLP for the 2nd parade showing. Then we um took about pictures with every photopass person from the train station to the castle.. all while Alexa was asleep in the stroller! That's how we did the 3am EMH!
Old 01-09-2012, 04:43 PM   #146
amazingact21
Upendi

I've never thought about going into MK alone, but your update made it sound kinda fun. I bet it was nice to the rides in the order you wanted, and go on them as many times as you liked without having to convince others to take one more spin.
I can't believe Aloha Isle was closed, though. Normally, EMH is a busy time for them.

Current Reports: Why, My Little Guppy Has Groupies!- A December 2013 TR
Past Reports:December 2013 PTR/May 2012 TR/May 2012 PTR /May 2011 TR /December 2010 TR
Old 01-09-2012, 09:37 PM   #147
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes
DDC 469
Never mind the Kool-Aid, don’t drink the Beverly!
If it’s still here tomorrow… I may ignore it again

Quote:
Ummmm… let me think about that and I’ll get back to you.

Quote:

Let me start this update by mentioning one of my favorite things about Wilderness Lodge… The boat to the Magic Kingdom.

Quote:

The Magic Kingdom would still be open for another 3 ½ hours and I had some mountains to climb.
YAAAAAAA-HOO-HOO-HOO-HOOOEEEYYYY!!!

Quote:

I had mentioned the possibility of my going back to the MK for EMH after they went to bed that first night. She was fine with the idea, and especially since she couldn’t ride everything, this would give me ample opportunity to get some rides in without them having to wait for me.
You got a good one there, and…
You owe her.

Quote:

There was a sense of calm and quiet as I walked through the park.
I’d like to see that some time. We’re always there during peek season, but that will change soon (of course, I’ll be paying for collage so depending on the scholarship situation, I may not be going back for a while either)

Quote:

I realize it is a MAN LAW that the electronic device is to be put away at Disney World, but since I was solo for a few hours, I decided I’d log in on the DISboards and join in on some of the banter in the DisDads Club as I toured MK.
The Law is that you ought not be replacing time with your kids and family in general with time on the devices.
If you’re on your own… it’s all good

Quote:

As for the duck part… well, Dave, aka theduck619, was in the MK that very day. We’d texted back and forth a few times and I was hoping we could meet up during EMH. It turns out they’d had enough misery being wet and cold and left the park just as I was heading back.
That’s understandable (it’s basically why I couldn’t put together a meet with Barry back in July).
Quote:

We live about 40 miles from each other and were in the MK on the same day and still have yet to meet face to face.
That however…

Quote:

My first stop was at my favorite ride in the MK, the wildest ride in the wilderness. After a walk on ride, I thought I’d do it again… and then again.
One of my favorites too! Three walk ons in a row… that’s a win

Quote:

After I finished my research in Tomorrowland
Yah… research… that’s the ticket.

Quote:

I had just pulled my phone out of my pocket when a CM ran over and yelled at me telling me I couldn’t take pictures.
Wow… I’d never heard of that kind of anti-photo vigilance on the part of Disney before.
Rather surprising.

Quote:
Quote:
Aloha is closed. Sorry.

Quote:

After that I just slowly walked through the hub, stopping to just take in the sights. I looked at the castle and just enjoyed the fact that I was standing there in middle of the Magic Kingdom.
Having that kind of time to just stop and enjoy…
Ahhhhhhh…

Quote:

It was the first time I’ve ever spent any time in a park by myself. I wasn’t sure if I’d have fun alone, but it was actually quite nice to just have some time to myself to take in the sights, sounds and smells and go at my own pace.
It should be a DisDad Goal to do this at least once.
Once may be enough, but at least once.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:02 PM   #148
KatMark
DIS Veteran

I missed two updates (sorry...a rough week...a dear friend's daughter passed away last Tuesday).

Sorry the baby got scared on the People Mover; I don't especially like that dark part myself.

Love the Electric Parade pictures; we've missed this since it came back.

How great you got some solo time at the MK and got to do some of the attractions that pregant DW couldn't do and then not making them wait for you while you rode. You are so thoughtful.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:31 AM   #149
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

sounds like something secret happened on splash mountain I so want to know what happened now!

Glad that you got to enjoy all the coasters on your own!
Old 01-10-2012, 07:49 AM   #150
FreezinRafiki
DDC 322
Cold enough for ya?
Shocking, isn't it. Oh, wait, thats a taser

Quote:
Was she "fine" with the idea or was she "FINE." with it? Those words may seem alike, but they have completely different meanings.
Quote:
Bus = transportation
Boat = awesome

I'd take boat over bus any day.

Quote:
I was walking down Main Street just before regular park closing at 10 pm and the majority of the crowd was heading for the exits.
That's the best kind of "fighting the crowds" you can have!

Quote:
It was nothing like the crowds we’d seen just a couple of hours ago. There was a sense of calm and quiet as I walked through the park. The rain had stopped, the sky had cleared and the temperature was comfortable. It was an absolutely perfect evening.

Quote:
There is a corollaryto that MAN LAW - that you must be present and engaged with your family. Since your family was back at the hotel sleeping, no laws were broken.

Quote:
Its the night of the living walk on!

Quote:
Or maybe it is smarter than I am… I really don’t know.
Biting my tongue. Biting my tongue. Biting my tongue.

Quote:
Sounds like a cleanup unit from Men In Black. You're lucky they didn't erase your memory.
Now that I think about it, we're all in danger of being hunted down my the Mouse's Secret Service and having our memories modified just for reading this.

Quote:
To my utter shock and horror, this is what I found
It's the start of the downfall of civilization...

Quote:
After that I just slowly walked through the hub, stopping to just take in the sights. I looked at the castle and just enjoyed the fact that I was standing there in middle of the Magic Kingdom. It was the first time I’ve ever spent any time in a park by myself. I wasn’t sure if I’d have fun alone, but it was actually quite nice to just have some time to myself to take in the sights, sounds and smells and go at my own pace.
Sounds like a great night!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: