Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > disABILITIES!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 07:50 AM   #1
ls15
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 159

Thread for allergy foods updates

Hi everyone,
I contacted special diets the other day regarding my trip in February, and they said that they were in the process of updating everything and adding new (or removing old) products from the parks!

This is exciting because a lot of the stuff they had I couldn't have (because it would contain one of the allergens).

I thought I would start an "official" thread for those with allergies who are travelling between now and until they send out the updated forms, that way, we can say if we saw new products or comment if they took any away.

Anyone interested?
__________________

1993 - Port Orleans (which is now POFQ) with parents, sister
2011 - Port Orleans Riverside with mom (did Princess 1/2 Marathon)
2012 - Port Orleans French Quarter with mom (did Princess 1/2 Marathon)
2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter with mom (doing Princess 1/2 Marathon)

Feel free to ask questions about dining with celiac, dairy/soy/egg allergies, and eating vegan, as well as getting around in a wheelchair with MS.

Read a detailed play-by-play about our trip, including all of the food for our allergens, celiac, and veganism at my blog.
ls15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:19 AM   #2
Leota
DIS Veteran
 
Leota's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Brockport, NY & Clermont, FL
Posts: 7,698

I hope they add some more dessert options. Thank God for Babycakes or else last trip would have been berries every night!
__________________
*~* Offsite 1973 ~ Fort Wilderness Cabins 1993,1995,1998 ~Disneyland, Offsite, 1997,1998 ~ All-Star Sports 1999 ~ Beach Club 2000 ~ Wilderness Lodge 2001 ~ Polynesian/Coronado Springs 2001 ~ Dolphin 2001 ~ Swan 2004 ~ Grand Floridian, Happy Haunts 2004 ~ Dolphin/Animal Kingdom Lodge 2005 ~ PO French Quarter 2005 ~ Animal Kingdom Lodge / Swan 2005 ~ Swan 2006 ~ Swan 2006 ~ Dolphin 2007 ~Dolphin 2007 ~ Dolphin 2008 ~ Dolphin 2009 ~ Dolphin 2009 ~ Dolphin 2010 ~ Wyndham Lake Buena Vista 2011 ~ Windsor Hills 2011~ Swan 2012 ~ Bonnet Creek 2013 ~ Home from now on! *~*

Making our Florida Dreams Come True
Move In Day: June 10th, 2013.... Finally!!!

Leota is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 12-09-2011, 07:01 AM   #3
ls15
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leota View Post
I hope they add some more dessert options. Thank God for Babycakes or else last trip would have been berries every night!
I wonder if it will be more of the quick service/counter service type options? Who knows! But hopefully people can add in here as they go.

Honestly, I thought Babycakes wasn't very good. Except for the tea cake.
__________________

1993 - Port Orleans (which is now POFQ) with parents, sister
2011 - Port Orleans Riverside with mom (did Princess 1/2 Marathon)
2012 - Port Orleans French Quarter with mom (did Princess 1/2 Marathon)
2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter with mom (doing Princess 1/2 Marathon)

Feel free to ask questions about dining with celiac, dairy/soy/egg allergies, and eating vegan, as well as getting around in a wheelchair with MS.

Read a detailed play-by-play about our trip, including all of the food for our allergens, celiac, and veganism at my blog.
ls15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:15 AM   #4
livndisney
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 9,051

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls15 View Post
I wonder if it will be more of the quick service/counter service type options? Who knows! But hopefully people can add in here as they go.

Honestly, I thought Babycakes wasn't very good. Except for the tea cake.
The problem with "people adding in here" is the food items change often at WDW. So what was safe yesterday, may not be safe today which is why it is best to contact Special Diets directly for the most up to date information.

Plus then you don't get personal opinions, for example we go to Babycakes just about every week and love it! It is nice to have safe options that are not "prepackaged".
livndisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:20 AM   #5
ls15
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 159

Quote:
Originally Posted by livndisney View Post
The problem with "people adding in here" is the food items change often at WDW. So what was safe yesterday, may not be safe today which is why it is best to contact Special Diets directly for the most up to date information.

Plus then you don't get personal opinions, for example we go to Babycakes just about every week and love it! It is nice to have safe options that are not "prepackaged".
Hi there,
Sorry for the confusion.

This thread was because Disney is updating their allergy forms, and it was more of a look out that when they do, we can notify each other. Currently, there is no up-to-date info from Special Diets, I just emailed them. They said they are in the process. This will give us an idea of what other options are available as they come.

That's what I meant! I do know what you mean about things being safe, but if, for example, they got in a new nondairy ice cream, we can tell each other.
__________________

1993 - Port Orleans (which is now POFQ) with parents, sister
2011 - Port Orleans Riverside with mom (did Princess 1/2 Marathon)
2012 - Port Orleans French Quarter with mom (did Princess 1/2 Marathon)
2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter with mom (doing Princess 1/2 Marathon)

Feel free to ask questions about dining with celiac, dairy/soy/egg allergies, and eating vegan, as well as getting around in a wheelchair with MS.

Read a detailed play-by-play about our trip, including all of the food for our allergens, celiac, and veganism at my blog.
ls15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:51 PM   #6
snorris49
DIS Veteran
 
snorris49's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 532

While I don't have any updated forms from WDW, I do have some experience with some of the new changes, as they are in the works. I have to tell you from what I experienced, I was not so happy with the changes (nor were the chefs I spoke with). I will preface this by saying that I have multiple food allergies (gluten and dairy) and also live about 1 1/2 hours from WDW so go there on average right now 1 x a month (sometimes more), up until beginning of November, I had not noticed any new changes (was told they started a few weeks ago). In any event, here's what I experienced yesterday and today when I was at the MVMCP.

Was at LTT for dinner and normally get the Ener-G tapioca rolls. Now they do not have those anymore--they are using Udi's rolls and they have dairy in them. They are gluten free, but contain dairy. The chef even commented that he was not too thrilled with this change (and that it was global) b/c those Ener-G rolls were used for lots of allergies across the board, and he felt the new rolls were very limiting. However, lucky for me, they did have some Ener-G rolls that they found in the back, so I did get some. They still have the Earth Balance vegan margarine there too.

When I was at the Contempo Cafe at the Contemporary, I went to see if they had the French Meadow cookies and brownies there; however, I found the OMG...it's gluten free brand brownies and cookies. The brownies had dairy in them, but the chocolate chip cookies were gluten and dairy free. I tried the cookie, and it was ok. Not very chocolatey, but a big soft cookie. Checking in the parks later, I discovered that the FM brand was now being replaced by the OMG...it's GF brand. BLech. When I went to the MVMCP I went to try to get a cookie for the night. Nope. They had the OMG brand of butterscotch cookie (which has dairy in it). Greaaaattt (sarcasm). At one station (we tried multiples to see if anyone had gf/cf kind) @ tomorrowland terrace we got the Enjoy Life cookies, but they had to scrap them up from the back (yeah, thank you kind CM!).

Went to Kona cafe this morning for breakfast and thank the heavens, they still have the gluten free/dairy free/egg free/soy free, etc. etc. mickey waffles...good thing or there would have been a very unhappy me at that breakfast. This girl needs mickey waffles!!

Overall, I really saw a pattern of new products that served only gluten free, not dairy free folks. Too bad, b/c there are a lot of us who have multiple allergies and this product change seems to be making things harder for us and the chefs. Yuck! I'm not sure why the change. Is it the money? I'm just very confused at Disney and very disappointed. I sure hope it doesn't last.

Thank goodness Babycakes is there. I got sugar cookies, gingerbread men (hot out of the oven), mounds, and cupcakes this morning....

That's what I have to report. Will be interested to hear other views. I'll be back next weekend for Osborne lights, so I"ll update any new things I see and hear.
__________________
Past Trips:
Off-site 1982, Off-site 1992, AsMu 2003, AKL-Club Level 2004, POR 2005, POP 2005, Disneyland 2006, AsMu 2007, CBR 2008, AKL 2009, WL-Club Level 2010, BLT 2010, BWV 2011, AKV-Jambo 2011

Check out my Blog!:
http://glutenfreedairyfreewdw.blogspot.com/

snorris49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 06:13 PM   #7
livndisney
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 9,051

Quote:
Originally Posted by snorris49 View Post
While I don't have any updated forms from WDW, I do have some experience with some of the new changes, as they are in the works. I have to tell you from what I experienced, I was not so happy with the changes (nor were the chefs I spoke with). I will preface this by saying that I have multiple food allergies (gluten and dairy) and also live about 1 1/2 hours from WDW so go there on average right now 1 x a month (sometimes more), up until beginning of November, I had not noticed any new changes (was told they started a few weeks ago). In any event, here's what I experienced yesterday and today when I was at the MVMCP.

Was at LTT for dinner and normally get the Ener-G tapioca rolls. Now they do not have those anymore--they are using Udi's rolls and they have dairy in them. They are gluten free, but contain dairy. The chef even commented that he was not too thrilled with this change (and that it was global) b/c those Ener-G rolls were used for lots of allergies across the board, and he felt the new rolls were very limiting. However, lucky for me, they did have some Ener-G rolls that they found in the back, so I did get some. They still have the Earth Balance vegan margarine there too.

When I was at the Contempo Cafe at the Contemporary, I went to see if they had the French Meadow cookies and brownies there; however, I found the OMG...it's gluten free brand brownies and cookies. The brownies had dairy in them, but the chocolate chip cookies were gluten and dairy free. I tried the cookie, and it was ok. Not very chocolatey, but a big soft cookie. Checking in the parks later, I discovered that the FM brand was now being replaced by the OMG...it's GF brand. BLech. When I went to the MVMCP I went to try to get a cookie for the night. Nope. They had the OMG brand of butterscotch cookie (which has dairy in it). Greaaaattt (sarcasm). At one station (we tried multiples to see if anyone had gf/cf kind) @ tomorrowland terrace we got the Enjoy Life cookies, but they had to scrap them up from the back (yeah, thank you kind CM!).

Went to Kona cafe this morning for breakfast and thank the heavens, they still have the gluten free/dairy free/egg free/soy free, etc. etc. mickey waffles...good thing or there would have been a very unhappy me at that breakfast. This girl needs mickey waffles!!

Overall, I really saw a pattern of new products that served only gluten free, not dairy free folks. Too bad, b/c there are a lot of us who have multiple allergies and this product change seems to be making things harder for us and the chefs. Yuck! I'm not sure why the change. Is it the money? I'm just very confused at Disney and very disappointed. I sure hope it doesn't last.

Thank goodness Babycakes is there. I got sugar cookies, gingerbread men (hot out of the oven), mounds, and cupcakes this morning....

That's what I have to report. Will be interested to hear other views. I'll be back next weekend for Osborne lights, so I"ll update any new things I see and hear.
According to the chefs I have spoken with the change has to do with money. Disney can get the new stuff cheaper. We "may" have to deal with this new line for a year. I personally won't eat the Enjoy Life stuff. I LOVE the French Meadow brownies and I am not happy to hear they are gone.

Just means more business for Babycakes!
livndisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 06:28 AM   #8
snorris49
DIS Veteran
 
snorris49's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 532

Quote:
Originally Posted by livndisney View Post
According to the chefs I have spoken with the change has to do with money. Disney can get the new stuff cheaper. We "may" have to deal with this new line for a year. I personally won't eat the Enjoy Life stuff. I LOVE the French Meadow brownies and I am not happy to hear they are gone.

Just means more business for Babycakes!
I kind of figured it was about the money. Too bad b/c I agree about the Enjoy Life stuff--I'll eat them but don't love them, buy I LOVE the FM brownies...I fully plan on writing them a letter about the whole thing. It's a shame and seems like a business loss for them considering how many people are in need of special diets related foods that cover multiple allergies.

Yep, more business for Babycakes...
__________________
Past Trips:
Off-site 1982, Off-site 1992, AsMu 2003, AKL-Club Level 2004, POR 2005, POP 2005, Disneyland 2006, AsMu 2007, CBR 2008, AKL 2009, WL-Club Level 2010, BLT 2010, BWV 2011, AKV-Jambo 2011

Check out my Blog!:
http://glutenfreedairyfreewdw.blogspot.com/

snorris49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:45 AM   #9
clanmcculloch
DIS Veteran
 
clanmcculloch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 5,569

Thanks for sharing this even if I'm not happy to read it. It just seems like a bad business move to take continued steps to alienate a market for whom they've worked so hard to position themselves as a world leader in that market. Maybe they're losing money on us with all the extra effort the chefs have to take? At all you can eat restaurants and on the dining plan they can't even charge anything extra for these more expensive foods and at all you can eat places, chefs do tend to bring us out handfuls/platefuls of packaged treats for us to take with us. I'm not saying I agree with or like this move and in fact this continued trend towards less options and less support of allergies does make me rething how often we go but I am saying that I can kind of understand the direction. I just means I and people like me (and you) need to spend more time investigating other vacation destinations as well. All the other major vacation destinations seem to be slowly working towards building up their allergy support, at least based on some reports we've been seeing around here (though they all still have a long way to go to get to even the degrated level of support we get at WDW but they seem to be working on it).

Did you see if the Enjoy Life products are still available everywhere? Last August they seemed to be making an effort to get them into as many CS locations as they could around the parks. I know not everybody's a fan but we like them a lot (they're free of all of our laundry list of allergens and we do seem to enjoy eating them and even eat them at home). At least they're something we know we can all eat and it's nice having SOMETHING we can find around the parks.

Is it still the Bob's Red Mill mix for the waffles as far as you know?
__________________
Me DH DD(16) DD(14) DSD(32) DSSil (41) DGD (newborn) DSD(30) DGS(4)




Multi-Allergy & Autism Dining Reviews: February 2014 * DL & LA July 2013 * February 2013 * August 2012 * February 2012 * August 2011 * August 2010


February 2014 AKL: me, DH, DD15, DD13 * July 2013 DL offsite (Tropicana): me, DH, DD15, DD12, DSD30, DSSil * February 2013 WDW Poly: me, DH, DD14, DD12
August 2012 WDW FW Cabin & AoA Nemo: me, DH, DD14, DD12, DD12's BFF11 * February 2012 WDW Poly CL: me, DH, DD14, DD11 * August 2011 WDW YC: me, DH, DD13, DD11
February 2011 WDW Poly CL: me, DH, DD13, DD10, DSD28, DSSil * August 2010 WDW POFQ & Poly CL: me, DH, DD12, DD10 * June 2010 WDW Pop: me, DH, DD12, DD9
December 2009 WDW POFQ: me, DH, DD11, DD9 * February 2009 WDW Pop: me, DH, DD11, DD8 * August 2008 WDW SSR: me, DH, DSD25, DSD24, DD10, DD8
September 2007 WDW Pop: me, DH, DD9, DD7 * April 2002 DLR offsite: me, DH, DSD19, DSD17, DD4, DD1.5 * June 2000 DLR offsite: me(pregnant), DH, DSD17, DSD15, DD2
January 1994 WDW offsite: me, DH, DSD11, DSD9 * January 1992 WDW offsite: me, DH, DSD9, DSD7

Last edited by clanmcculloch; 12-11-2011 at 07:52 AM.
clanmcculloch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:46 AM   #10
livndisney
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 9,051

Quote:
Originally Posted by clanmcculloch View Post
Thanks for sharing this even if I'm not happy to read it. It just seems like a bad business move to take continued steps to alienate a market for whom they've worked so hard to position themselves as a world leader in that market. Maybe they're losing money on us with all the extra effort the chefs have to take? At all you can eat restaurants and on the dining plan they can't even charge anything extra for these more expensive foods and at all you can eat places, chefs do tend to bring us out handfuls/platefuls of packaged treats for us to take with us. I'm not saying I agree with or like this move and in fact this continued trend towards less options and less support of allergies does make me rething how often we go but I am saying that I can kind of understand the direction. I just means I and people like me (and you) need to spend more time investigating other vacation destinations as well. All the other major vacation destinations seem to be slowly working towards building up their allergy support, at least based on some reports we've been seeing around here (though they all still have a long way to go to get to even the degrated level of support we get at WDW but they seem to be working on it).

Did you see if the Enjoy Life products are still available everywhere? Last August they seemed to be making an effort to get them into as many CS locations as they could around the parks. I know not everybody's a fan but we like them a lot (they're free of all of our laundry list of allergens and we do seem to enjoy eating them and even eat them at home). At least they're something we know we can all eat and it's nice having SOMETHING we can find around the parks.

Is it still the Bob's Red Mill mix for the waffles as far as you know?

I don't think this change is because they are losing money on us. For the most part the Chefs I have spoken with love the challenge of cooking for allergy people. I think the problem comes in when they started getting overwhelmed with people with "requests". A simple lunch service went from having maybe 10 people with allergies for 1 chef had to deal with, to over 50 people in a meal service. And while I do understand allergies are on the rise, in my personal experience people take "advantage". People who "claim" allergies just to get some perceived special service. I have seen suggestions on the internet to claim allergies just so you can have the chef bring you food from the back so you don't have to go up to the buffet, or to get the chef to make you something special. Some people don't seem to understand that a "picky" grown adult is not the same as having life threatening food allergies.

In my experience guests are making unreasonable demands and expecting the chefs/staff to accomadate them (vegan guest insisting that no meat be served to the other guests while she was there, lady overheard telling the server "I don't feel like walking to the buffet, just tell the chef I have allergies so he can bring me my food", and of course the lovely woman at Chef Mickeys that saw the dessert the Chef made for my DD who began yelling and screaming that she get the same thing-she suddenly had allergies she had forgotten to mention while eating her dinner.)

This type of behavior is what is costing WDW and sadly it looks like we are the ones that are going to pay the price.

I will say-we have been able to eat at SW twice with no problems. Humm I wonder if I can get SW to serve FM brownies LOL.

Last edited by livndisney; 12-11-2011 at 11:50 AM.
livndisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:22 AM   #11
ls15
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 159

Thanks for keeping us updated. How disappointing! I can't eat Udi's, and I'm sure that this is going to be frustrating for a lot of people. Though I didn't really like the Ener-G stuff, it was nice to get a random item here and there.

I hope that they keep in some of their other stuff. I can't have French Meadow things, either...

Oh, darn! Well, let's keep each other posted.
__________________

1993 - Port Orleans (which is now POFQ) with parents, sister
2011 - Port Orleans Riverside with mom (did Princess 1/2 Marathon)
2012 - Port Orleans French Quarter with mom (did Princess 1/2 Marathon)
2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter with mom (doing Princess 1/2 Marathon)

Feel free to ask questions about dining with celiac, dairy/soy/egg allergies, and eating vegan, as well as getting around in a wheelchair with MS.

Read a detailed play-by-play about our trip, including all of the food for our allergens, celiac, and veganism at my blog.
ls15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:55 AM   #12
ls15
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 159

Okay, so I just got off the phone with Reservations AND Special Diets, after about 1/2 an hour.

The short version: yes, all Ener-G stuff is phased out and replaced by Udi's. She was really nice and said she understood, and basically, it was requested by people because "it tastes better". It wasn't a cost thing. It was a request from people going to Disney.

I told her it was frustrating for those who can't have these because they have multiple allergies and celiac disease (like myself). We talked for awhile and she said that she is going to contact many of the quick service locations in the parks (since Table Service is pretty easy) and see what is available now that things are gone.

She said she would call me back in the next couple days, and I would definitely be hearing from her soon.

As soon as I hear from her I will report back!
__________________

1993 - Port Orleans (which is now POFQ) with parents, sister
2011 - Port Orleans Riverside with mom (did Princess 1/2 Marathon)
2012 - Port Orleans French Quarter with mom (did Princess 1/2 Marathon)
2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter with mom (doing Princess 1/2 Marathon)

Feel free to ask questions about dining with celiac, dairy/soy/egg allergies, and eating vegan, as well as getting around in a wheelchair with MS.

Read a detailed play-by-play about our trip, including all of the food for our allergens, celiac, and veganism at my blog.
ls15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:03 AM   #13
livndisney
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 9,051

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls15 View Post
Okay, so I just got off the phone with Reservations AND Special Diets, after about 1/2 an hour.

The short version: yes, all Ener-G stuff is phased out and replaced by Udi's. She was really nice and said she understood, and basically, it was requested by people because "it tastes better". It wasn't a cost thing. It was a request from people going to Disney.

I told her it was frustrating for those who can't have these because they have multiple allergies and celiac disease (like myself). We talked for awhile and she said that she is going to contact many of the quick service locations in the parks (since Table Service is pretty easy) and see what is available now that things are gone.

She said she would call me back in the next couple days, and I would definitely be hearing from her soon.

As soon as I hear from her I will report back!
Respectfully, from what I have been told by several managers and Chefs it is a cost issue. Several of the Chefs I have spoken to do not like the Udi products and are not happy about the change. They are trying to get the products changed back.

Just to clarify, as my screenname suggests I spend a lot of time in WDW, have several friends who are Chefs/managers at WDW. My information does not come from someone on the phone, but rather from firsthand knowledge.
livndisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 02:46 PM   #14
dizcrazee
DIS Veteran
 
dizcrazee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 595

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls15 View Post
Honestly, I thought Babycakes wasn't very good.
We are only dealing with peanut and tree nut allergies, and most gluten free stuff tastes bad and/or has an unpleasant texture to us. I wish there were more dessert options at WDW for those with just peanut/tree nut allergies that is more like standard fare.
__________________
I'm Dizcrazee!!!

Me DH DD:

Last edited by dizcrazee; 12-12-2011 at 02:57 PM.
dizcrazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 02:44 PM   #15
KristenFNJ
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 142

Quote:
Originally Posted by livndisney View Post
Respectfully, from what I have been told by several managers and Chefs it is a cost issue. Several of the Chefs I have spoken to do not like the Udi products and are not happy about the change. They are trying to get the products changed back.
I'm curious as to what they don't like about Udi's? Not second-guessing their opinions just genuinely curious, if they're harder to work with cooking-wise, the taste, the company... just curious! (Maybe there is something I don't know, that I should!) We (well, my DH and DS1&2) are celiacs and LOVE Udi's! For them, I'm very happy to hear that I don't have to carry Udi's rolls in my backpack at WDW anymore!

But, from a universal brotherhood standpoint, I think it's awful that they're alienating other allergies as a result. Too bad they can't have both options. I would think demand would be high enough that they could stand to do it since they are not fresh baked (Udi's). I would rather carry my rolls, for you guys!!! If it were my guys being limited, I'd be very upset! It just seems like a big step backwards.
KristenFNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: