Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2011, 06:01 PM   #46
DizDragonfly
Oooh oooh! Can we take a poll? I love a good poll! Errrr wait, that doesn't sound right ....
I'm just glad I'm not being stalked by the TagFairy. That could be embarrassing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmouse10 View Post
Howdy all y'alls!

Karen, Worker's Comp still has not approved the shots so I am still waiting. I am still doing rehab and hopefully I will continue to get rehab after the shots...

How is everything going over on there in Oregon? Did you finally get the Scout thing worked out?

Grrrrr! They need to get their act together!!!

Things are good here. The scout thing is mostly worked out. The church admitted that they acted wrongly and asked our Scoutmaster to come back. And he has. Things are still tense though. Relationships within the troop have been wrecked and I don't see that changing. But, at least some wrongs were righted.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:26 PM   #47
friends with mickey
DIS Veteran

Hi Karen,
Your post about the oversize verandas inspired us. We moved our dummy date to the Feb 16, 2013 cruise and booked an oversize veranda cabin on deck 10. Should be an interesting view from the back of the ship. What can you tell us about these cabins?
Register to remove

Old 12-07-2011, 09:17 PM   #48
calypso726
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by M & N Potter View Post
I would like to wish the wonderful Wally and his charming and lovely wife, Ms Terrie, a very happy and joyous anniversary! May you have many more!

(Now take her out to dinner! )
Thank you!!!! We are eating in and Wally's cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmouse10 View Post
I do not know if that is a good idea. After seeing Wally eat, I do not know if there will be anything left for Terrie...
No worries Andy. I can hold my own and when push comes to shove, I can actually out-eat Wally in one sitting However, I'm not blessed with his metabolism so I don't it very often

Quote:
Originally Posted by friends with mickey View Post
Hi Karen,
Your post about the oversize verandas inspired us. We moved our dummy date to the Feb 16, 2013 cruise and booked an oversize veranda cabin on deck 10. Should be an interesting view from the back of the ship. What can you tell us about these cabins?
I like the over sized veranda. But I also like the over sized room. Ugh, decisions!

calypso726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:57 PM   #49
friends with mickey
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by calypso726 View Post
Thank you!!!! We are eating in and Wally's cooking

No worries Andy. I can hold my own and when push comes to shove, I can actually out-eat Wally in one sitting However, I'm not blessed with his metabolism so I don't it very often

I like the over sized veranda. But I also like the over sized room. Ugh, decisions!
the oversized room would work well for you to store your luggageWe want to have the view from the back of the ship while drinking wine
Old 12-08-2011, 07:11 AM   #50
lpotter
Mouseketeer

It looks like we will have to seriously consider the February 2013 cruise. I believe I just may be able to talk Jim into it!
Old 12-08-2011, 07:25 AM   #51
DizDragonfly
Oooh oooh! Can we take a poll? I love a good poll! Errrr wait, that doesn't sound right ....
I'm just glad I'm not being stalked by the TagFairy. That could be embarrassing!

Quote:
Hi Karen,
From what I could tell from the pictures, the staterooms are basically the same as the one we stayed in in Sept. The difference being that we're aft, instead of starboard this time.

One thing I should mention about deck 10, the reason I chose _not_ to book deck 10 was because it's directly below cabanas and there have been reports of noise in the mornings from all the activity up there. You can search this website for stateroom reports and see what, if anything has been reported for that specific stateroom on the Dream. CLICKY! I'm assuming that things will be pretty much the same on the Fantasy.

Quote:
One thing that I mentioned to Wally was that if this group booked those three staterooms, we could (if everyone wanted to) have the dividers opened and have one HUGE veranda. Can you say party central!?!

Quote:
the oversized room would work well for you to store your luggageWe want to have the view from the back of the ship while drinking wine
Yeah, I'm thinking coffee in the mornings and drinks at night. Who am I kidding ... drinks the rest of the day ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpotter View Post
It looks like we will have to seriously consider the February 2013 cruise. I believe I just may be able to talk Jim into it!
Old 12-08-2011, 07:28 AM   #52
calypso726
DIS Veteran

Quote:
It did!!! Believe me, I wished I had that room during the B2B/SSMC. Oh, I like the idea of sipping wine on a nice big veranda though. Hey, we should probably put together a wine club meet like Mickey organized last year. That was fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpotter View Post
YES YES YES!!!!

Old 12-08-2011, 09:02 AM   #53
calypso726
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizDragonfly View Post
One thing that I mentioned to Wally was that if this group booked those three staterooms, we could (if everyone wanted to) have the dividers opened and have one HUGE veranda. Can you say party central!?!
Now THERE'S an incentive!!!!

Old 12-08-2011, 10:36 AM   #54
friends with mickey
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Now THERE'S an incentive!!!!
That would also be a great spot for our continuation of the wine tasting we started on the member cruise
Old 12-08-2011, 10:42 AM   #55
friends with mickey
DIS Veteran

[QUOTE=DizDragonfly;43425269]From what I could tell from the pictures, the staterooms are basically the same as the one we stayed in in Sept. The difference being that we're aft, instead of starboard this time.

One thing I should mention about deck 10, the reason I chose _not_ to book deck 10 was because it's directly below cabanas and there have been reports of noise in the mornings from all the activity up there. You can search this website for stateroom reports and see what, if anything has been reported for that specific stateroom on the Dream. CLICKY! I'm assuming that things will be pretty much the same on the Fantasy.

I saw that mentioned, but I am part of that "noise" getting breakfast in the morning or at the gym while Debbie is in the shower. Plus it will help to get us up and going so we have an early start on the day. Then we have that big veranda for afternoon naps at sea. Seems like a good plan to us
Old 12-08-2011, 02:26 PM   #56
Steamboat WillyNilly
DIS Veteran

Deb and I along with the kids have rooms #5166 & #5168 for the Feb DisPeeps cruise. We will be on the starboard side for our journey. It was only a few hundred more to get 2 adjoining rooms than for all 4 or us to be cramped up in 1 so I pulled the trigger!! Glad to see everyone is joining us!! We need to see if Mickey will join now us so we can hear more about how NY is the best city in the world!
Plus I always fell the more Potter Peeps the better! That's when anything can happen!

Julio -- Your Lively Liquid Libations Liberator!
When I'm asked if I'm gonna get another dog, all I can think of is "I want mine back!!!".

Steamboat WillyNilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 02:42 PM   #57
W@LL-E
BNL Rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamboat WillyNilly View Post
Deb and I along with the kids have rooms #5166 & #5168 for the Feb DisPeeps cruise. We will be on the starboard side for our journey. It was only a few hundred more to get 2 adjoining rooms than for all 4 or us to be cramped up in 1 so I pulled the trigger!! Glad to see everyone is joining us!! We need to see if Mickey will join now us so we can hear more about how NY is the best city in the world!
Plus I always fell the more Potter Peeps the better! That's when anything can happen!
I'm sure Andy will chime in with the city that never sleeps.
-----------(_o_)
------(7/26/99-6/22/11)

--------_.---. .---._
-------/(----)'(----)\
-------\---_.-^-._---/
--------`-'---\\--`-'
-------_______//______
-----.----. :: == .----.
-----[]---|----==-|---[]
-----'----'_______'----'
-_____ |--|---|---|--| _____
|_-_-_||--|---|---|--||_-_-_|
|_-_-_|'-------------'|_-_-_|
|_-_-_|---------------|_-_-_|
W@LL-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 02:48 PM   #58
Carmouse10
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by W@LL-E View Post
I'm sure Andy will chime in with the city that never sleeps.
YUP YUP! Werd-

Carmouse10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 04:17 PM   #59
disrailfan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizDragonfly View Post
Ok tell me what state room # I need to book to get this so we can do this. I have not booked our room yet.
Old 12-08-2011, 04:42 PM   #60
DizDragonfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by disrailfan View Post
Ok tell me what state room # I need to book to get this so we can do this. I have not booked our room yet.
9174 and/or 9674.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: