Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2011, 03:54 PM   #1
BackIn33
Earning My Ears

Question Immediate Fastpasses? Club 33 Card.

I know that Club 33 Memebers get Immediate Fastpasses (6/day per cardholder) at Disneyland/DCA. Does anyone know if the Club 33 cards get Immediate Fastpasses at Walt Disney World? (or any FPs at all?)

[My assumption is that they do NOT as it is probably a completely different system, but I wanted to see if anyone had prior experiences with this.]

Thanks!
Old 11-29-2011, 04:28 PM   #2
Robo
Attention: There's a '71 Castle in the Hub with its lights on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackIn33 View Post
Club 33 cards get Immediate Fastpasses at Walt Disney World? (or any FPs at all?)
Nope.
Robo is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-29-2011, 04:29 PM   #3
Cheshire Figment
Friend of Figment

No. There is only one thing special for Club 33 members. They can get a Premium pass for $247.65 (263.75 including tax). This has all the privileges of a Premium AP but is only valid for the calendar year, not a full year from activation. Note this cannot be purchased at WDW but only through Club 33.

Now Working Part Time at Walt Disney World! Currently at Everything Pop Merchandise after nine years in Guest Services/Ticket Sales.

A few very helpful links which are on DisBoards:
Everything About WDW Tickets and this one disABILITIES FAQs
Cheshire Figment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:57 PM   #4
redshoepaul
“You can't run away from trouble. There ain't no place that far.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire Figment View Post
There is only one thing special for Club 33 members.
You forgot being able to eat there.
Old 11-29-2011, 07:34 PM   #5
doconeill

Fastpass Jedi Master

I'm also not aware of the Fastpasses even at DL/DCA...I found only two references to such - Wikipedia (with no cite) and a Facebook page which just reprints the top of the Wikipedia article.

Alas, I don't know any Club 33 members...and I'm a lot of money and about 10-15 years away from being one

Update: I did find this UNOFFICIAL page that mentions it way down the bottom.

http://www.disneylandclub33.com/Member%20Benefits.htm

Again, it's an unofficial page, but has a fair amount of information so it could be true.
4th Annual New England DISMeet for GiveKidsTheWorld - Oct 3-5, 2014 - Plymouth, MA

Last edited by doconeill; 11-29-2011 at 07:41 PM.
doconeill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:12 AM   #6
BackIn33
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire Figment View Post
No. There is only one thing special for Club 33 members. They can get a Premium pass for $247.65 (263.75 including tax). This has all the privileges of a Premium AP but is only valid for the calendar year, not a full year from activation. Note this cannot be purchased at WDW but only through Club 33.
Cheshire- Thanks for the info! Did you mean Premier pass? I knew about the Premier pass- which is the one that's good for both Orlando and Anaheim. If we're taking about the same thing, I was not aware of the calendar year stipulation. That makes a huge difference.

Last edited by BackIn33; 12-01-2011 at 10:19 AM.
BackIn33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:15 AM   #7
BackIn33
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by doconeill View Post
I'm also not aware of the Fastpasses even at DL/DCA...I found only two references to such - Wikipedia (with no cite) and a Facebook page which just reprints the top of the Wikipedia article.
Doc- Thanks for the reply.

Club members do get 6 immediate passes per day, per card. The member inserts their club card (not the ticket stub that they get at the entry gate) into the FP machines and out pops an FP for that moment.

Otherwise, they also have their regular tickets that work in the FP machines just as a normal guest ticket.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:16 PM   #8
Cheshire Figment
Friend of Figment

No, I was not talking about the Premier Pass.

Since you are effectively ticketed at DLR, this is a WDW PAP which normally would cost $649 plus tax.

But unlike the PAP, it is not good for a year from date of issue but only through December 31 of the year of purchase. But it does cost a lot less than a three day hopper ($287 plus tax) or a two day hopper with WPF&M ($278 plus tax).

Now Working Part Time at Walt Disney World! Currently at Everything Pop Merchandise after nine years in Guest Services/Ticket Sales.

A few very helpful links which are on DisBoards:
Everything About WDW Tickets and this one disABILITIES FAQs
Cheshire Figment is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club 33, fastpass, walt disney world

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: