Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2012, 08:29 PM   #106
kristinanderic
DIS Veteran

Aww :-( I'm so sorry to hear that you won't be joining us.

~Numerous trips since 1982, lots of stays at Fort-wilderness~ ~Coronado Springs February 2000~ ~All Star Sports March 2002~ ~Pop Century January 2004~ ~Pop Century January 2007~ ~Pop Century February 2009~ ~DISNEY DREAM 2/13/2011!!!~

Upcoming Trips:
February 12, 2012 Pop Century!
February 3, 2013 Disney Dream!

kristinanderic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:32 PM   #107
DisneyGyrl
Full on.

Hi there. I just recently booked this sailing for myself and my son (9). If it's not too late, we would love to be added to the FE.

Look forward to catching up on all the posts and meeting you all in person.
DisneyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-22-2012, 09:15 AM   #108
EngineerDad
Earning My Ears

Hello
Our family transferred over to this cruise recently.
We had been on the may 18 fantasy sailing but had to move to an earlier cruise for medical reasons. The kids (ds5 ; ds2) were looking forward to the FE (choosing what to give as well as receiving) ; we would love to join in on the FE group for this cruise as well.
We however do not have facebook accounts, is it still possible to participate or will we need to venture in t the world of FB ?
Looking forward to our first cruise
Old 12-02-2012, 08:18 PM   #109
Goldeelox9
Our Disney Cruise Line Wedding ~ November 4, 2008

Here is the Fish Extender list so far. You can email me at Lisa@******************************* or come join our facebook list and add yourself over there! https://www.facebook.com/groups/MickeyCruise/

*-:¦:-Lisa -:¦:-*Click to read about my wedding :Our Disney Cruise Wedding, Don't miss my B2B on the Dream Trip Report. My newest trip report is Disneyland - DCL, Hawaii, Aulani & Disneyland Still a work in progress!

February 1982 - Off Site; June 1995 - Offsite; February 1998 - AllStar Music; February 2000 - Disney Magic; January 2002 - Carribean Beach Resort & Disney Wonder; January 2004 - Port Orleans Riverside & Disney Wonder; January 2006 - Pop Century; February 2007 - Pop Century; November 2008 - Disney Wonder Wedding & Animal Kingdom Lodge; November 2009 - All Star Movies, Treehouse Villas & Disney Wonder; December 2009 - All Star Music ; January 2011 - POFQ, BLT & Disney Magic Cruise;
September 2011, AKL & B2B - Disney Dream & Wilderness Lodge; January 2012 - Boardwalk; October 2012 - Grand Californian at Disneyland; October 2012 - Disney Wonder to Hawaii; October 2012 - Candy Cane Inn at Disneyland; February 2013 - BLT & Disney Dream & Beach Club Resort; May 2013 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; September 2013 - Polynesian & Fantasy; October 2013 - Art of Animation; December 2013 - Old Key West
Goldeelox9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:58 AM   #110
Piglets Mommy
New Rule:
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OP. That way when someone does the delete of nevermind edit we know what was there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyGyrl View Post
Hi there. I just recently booked this sailing for myself and my son (9). If it's not too late, we would love to be added to the FE.

Look forward to catching up on all the posts and meeting you all in person.
to our group! Can't wait to meet you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EngineerDad View Post
Hello
Our family transferred over to this cruise recently.
We had been on the may 18 fantasy sailing but had to move to an earlier cruise for medical reasons. The kids (ds5 ; ds2) were looking forward to the FE (choosing what to give as well as receiving) ; we would love to join in on the FE group for this cruise as well.
We however do not have facebook accounts, is it still possible to participate or will we need to venture in t the world of FB ?
Looking forward to our first cruise

Sorry I have been MIA...didn't get any notifications for some reason!

I can't believe we sail in 2 months from today! I am SO EXCITED! Time will really fly with all the holiday activities in between too!

Edited:Well, I must have been really excited or high on pixie dust when I posted! It is only 2 months till we sail not 3! And I'll pass on holiday cavities, but I do have lots of activities coming up!

Last edited by Piglets Mommy; 12-06-2012 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Typos, wrong info
Piglets Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:35 AM   #111
amanda202
Earning My Ears

Just got off the Dream and put a placeholder on the Feb 3rd cruise. Waiting to see if my DH can get the week off work.

My brother and SIL have already booked for themselves and their daughter (my niece) who will be almost 2 at cruising time. So we are hoping to join them. My SIL and niece have never been on a cruise.

DH and I participated in the FE on this cruise and I'm not sure we will do it again. It was more stressful than it was worth (for us) but we still have a few weeks until the cutoff to decide if we want to do it again.

Looking forward to hopefully joining you all!

Disney Wonder 10/23/10
Disney Dream 12/02/12
amanda202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:57 AM   #112
Piglets Mommy
New Rule:
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OP. That way when someone does the delete of nevermind edit we know what was there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda202 View Post
Just got off the Dream and put a placeholder on the Feb 3rd cruise. Waiting to see if my DH can get the week off work.

My brother and SIL have already booked for themselves and their daughter (my niece) who will be almost 2 at cruising time. So we are hoping to join them. My SIL and niece have never been on a cruise.

DH and I participated in the FE on this cruise and I'm not sure we will do it again. It was more stressful than it was worth (for us) but we still have a few weeks until the cutoff to decide if we want to do it again.

Looking forward to hopefully joining you all!
Hope to see you on the cruise!
Old 12-07-2012, 07:38 AM   #113
momtylerashley
Mouseketeer

Picking up my fish extender today. Can't wait to see it! I have to get started on my FE gifts for adults. Is this one that wad posted yesterday the most updated list? I need to buy material soon.

Renee (DM) Ashley-10 (DD) Pat/Nana (DG)
*Walt Disney World first visit in 1971! (Yes, first year it opened and I was 2! Don't do your Math! )
*Walt Disney World Visits....too many to count!
*Walt Disney last visit 2/2013
*Disney Cruise "Magic" (first Disney Cruise) 10/11
momtylerashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:55 PM   #114
CastawayJP
2 cruises away from Platinum!

We just booked this cruise! It will be our 8th Disney Cruise and our first time on the Dream! We have two staterooms and are traveling with my wife's parents (their 5th DC). We have three kids traveling with us...

DD13
DD6
DS4

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!
Past Cruises: 4/07 Wonder, 7/07 Wonder, 11/07 Wonder, 5/08 Wonder, 11/08 Magic (Western), 6/10 Wonder (5 night), 08/11 Magic (7 night Med)
Disneyland Paris Dream Annual Pass holder!
CastawayJP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:57 PM   #115
DisneyGyrl
Full on.

Hey there. I just wanted to let you know that our stateroom has changed to 5520. I updated it on the FB page as well.

56 days to go!!!
DisneyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 03:33 PM   #116
jbm914
Earning My Ears

Dream cruise Feb 3, 2012

Just booked our first ever Disney Cruise - we are pretty excited!
jbm914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:35 PM   #117
tongates2001
Earning My Ears

First timers

Hi Everyone! We are first time cruisers...it has taken me years to talk my husband into it. I get severe motion sickness so I am praying I will do okay. My doctor did call in some scopaline patches too. We are suprising our 5 and 11 year old daughters and not telling them we are going on the cruise until we leave Disney World on the morning of the 3rd. Any helpful hints and tips about cruising would be appreciated. What is the fish extender thing? Do you exchange gifts every day? Not sure how it works? Is it too late to sign up? Thanks and God Bless!
tongates2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 12:46 AM   #118
momtylerashley
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tongates2001
Hi Everyone! We are first time cruisers...it has taken me years to talk my husband into it. I get severe motion sickness so I am praying I will do okay. My doctor did call in some scopaline patches too. We are suprising our 5 and 11 year old daughters and not telling them we are going on the cruise until we leave Disney World on the morning of the 3rd. Any helpful hints and tips about cruising would be appreciated. What is the fish extender thing? Do you exchange gifts every day? Not sure how it works? Is it too late to sign up? Thanks and God Bless!
Do you have a fb page? If you do go to Disney Dream Cruise-2/3/2013 and join. You have to let her know before 1/1/2013. . Then you can be added to the fish extender list. It is kinda like santa and stockings. You hang a pocket like thing next to your door and you get goodies in them each day. Little things like keychains, tissues, magnets or some people make things, shoes, jewelry, etc. some people brought things from where they were from (coins, pencils, stickers from their country or state). You can give something to each family member or one thing to each family, etc. I took things for each person, put in bag and delivered it one day on the ship. I have a daughter that is 10 and this is her second cruise. She found out she was flying down to Tampa to see family and go to Disney, but wont know about cruise until day of...happy surprising! Cu soon. You will all love it!

Renee (DM) Ashley-10 (DD) Pat/Nana (DG)
*Walt Disney World first visit in 1971! (Yes, first year it opened and I was 2! Don't do your Math! )
*Walt Disney World Visits....too many to count!
*Walt Disney last visit 2/2013
*Disney Cruise "Magic" (first Disney Cruise) 10/11
momtylerashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:22 AM   #119
donald1403
Mouseketeer

Location: central Florida 80 miles from WDW in Okeechobee, FL

disney Cruise

we are very excited about this cruise it will be # 42 trying to get
to 50 see you

signed up for FE new to us.

Disney cruises
12 Wonder
13 Magic
3 Fantasy
11 Dream

Last edited by donald1403; 12-30-2012 at 09:10 AM. Reason: update cruise total
donald1403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:47 PM   #120
tongates2001
Earning My Ears

Thanks for responding to me Momtylerashley...sounds like your daughter and my girls are all in for a big surprise. I can't wait for them to meet....they are close in age! My 5 year old loves to tag along with her big sissy! Thanks for the info on the Fish Extenders.
tongates2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: