Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2012, 01:53 PM   #196
Chicago Mo
DIS Veteran

I will post here our Towel animals. Please share if you know what some of them are!

LOVE MOUSEKEEPING!!!

As i said i had packed everything up which included MY CAMERAS!!!! Now you get the read my ramblings Sorry!!!
Our next day and our LAST was back to MK. To Tony's for our GRAND GATHERING!!!
Sorry no real pictures and was i MAD!!!
We did make it for Rope drop:

Tony's:
this was awesome! the food was awesome!!! Tony IS AMAZING! the character interaction was the best we had all trip! the birthday celebrations were out of this world! I know Grand gathering are over now, that is sad.. But if the Tony's still has a character interaction you should definitely book it!!!
We did VERY little as the crowds hit and hit HARD!!! we tried to do a few attractions and just couldn't do too much with the amount of people. So we said goodbye to our FAVORITE place to visit and went sadly back to the resort to check out... Check out was a breeze, getting to the airport wasn't any trouble at all. the flight back to Chicago was smooth. I WISH i had my camera on the light home flying over downtown Chicago at night is really beautiful and really wish i had take some pictures. We had a backwoods home on wheels pick us up instead of the rockin Limo we had on the way there...
Back home the dogs were OVERJOYED to see us!!! we were all very tired so i put the kids to bed. as i said goodnight to everyone I heard whimpering. Went to check on everyone and of all kids i would never believe it was Zack. He told me he was crying becuase he missed Disney... This kid DOES NOT CRY!
So all my followers i have news. We couldn't swing it this year... BUT WE WILL BE RETURNING SEPTEMBER 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't have my Zack CRY! and now i have taken two photography classes I HAVE TO GO BACK!
More then likely staying at the new Art of Animation Lion King Room!!!

I hope all of you will help me out planning our next trip with all the changes with FP PP whatever else i have missed in the last year.
Is it too soon to start a PTR?!?!

I hope you all enjoyed this report i PROMISE the next one will BE MORE exciting and MORE FUN!!! and of course BETTER pictures!!!

Old 06-11-2012, 08:54 PM   #197
FosterA
DIS Veteran

I've really liked following your report!! And....I think you took some super fab photos too!

But...the big news here is that YOU WILL BE GOING BACK!! how awesome. I wish I could say the same. It's not out of the question but certainly don't have a date lined up yet. boo hoo.

anyway....Thanks for sharing and I loved all of it!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-12-2012, 09:07 AM   #198
Chicago Mo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FosterA View Post
I've really liked following your report!! And....I think you took some super fab photos too!

But...the big news here is that YOU WILL BE GOING BACK!! how awesome. I wish I could say the same. It's not out of the question but certainly don't have a date lined up yet. boo hoo.

anyway....Thanks for sharing and I loved all of it!

I do want to start a PTR, considering i am not going for another 15 months i thought no..

If my friend does come with we will be staying at AOA... If he decides no... then we have a decision to make... Poly or AOA........ hummmmmmmm

Old 06-13-2012, 01:15 PM   #199
Alysa
DIS Veteran

That was such a great report - just read through it! Triplets! Amazing! Lucky Mom! Loved the photos with Cpt. Jack and at the Pirate League. The ones with Mickey were great too! Thanks for sharing!
78 & 85: Offsite w. parents, 00: New Years Eve at Port Orleans & Anniversary at BWV, 01: Star Wars Weekend at POR & Christmas at GF & BWV, 04: Baby's first trip AKL, 05: Spring at BCV; 06: Big Family Trip, BCV & Vero-WL homeless trip, 08: Minnie Marathon with my sister, Big family Not so scary halloween party, 10: Star Wars Weekend boys trip & Vero/WL summer holiday, Big Family Christmas, 11: Star Wars weekend, Summer road trip

Up next October 2013 with our new baby!
Old 06-13-2012, 01:41 PM   #200
Chicago Mo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysa View Post
That was such a great report - just read through it! Triplets! Amazing! Lucky Mom! Loved the photos with Cpt. Jack and at the Pirate League. The ones with Mickey were great too! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you For reading!!! thought you would like the goof with Yoda on her back! ME!! HA! yes triplets.. They are all growing too quickly from my taste.
Pirate's league was awesome! i cannot say enough about all of the CMs there. Such a great time.

I just got done reading your PTR!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: