Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2011, 12:39 PM   #76
momof2TNboys
DIS Veteran

Love the pictures so far! The ship is beautiful. I am so glad the hurricane dissipated and you had great weather. Can't wait to read more!

Old 11-30-2011, 03:29 PM   #77
Lovemy3babes
Is always in need to get herself and her children back to our "Happy Place"!

Hey Rinky! You started! Sorry I have been missing. My dh's mom passed away a couple weeks ago so our life has been chaos and sadness.

I'm glad I found you. What a GREAT trip so far! I cannot wait to read more.

Just me and my girl…a very special 13th Birthday trip!
(updated 2/20/14)
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-30-2011, 07:06 PM   #78
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookelizabeth View Post
I am SO happy Rina fell apart!! What an awesome answer to prayer!
This is the first post that caught my eye as I was scrolling through very quickly at school today. Not recalling who Rina was, I wondered why in the world a supposedly nice Brook E would be happy that someone fell apart.

I read further, figured out that it was the storm, and forgave Brook.

So glad the weather cooperated.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:50 AM   #79
3sweetpeas
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
This is the first post that caught my eye as I was scrolling through very quickly at school today. Not recalling who Rina was, I wondered why in the world a supposedly nice Brook E would be happy that someone fell apart.

Funny!
Old 12-01-2011, 12:58 AM   #80
3sweetpeas
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Hey thanks! Feel free to comment or ask questions
I was sick on Sunday and sat and read your TR all day. I must be slow... I still haven't finished yet. You're at Disney now...I love all your pictures and great descriptions. Your dad cracks me up! I love all his faces! I couldn't help but worry about him when he was lost.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:31 AM   #81
RinkyTinkyTinky
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxychica7 View Post
I was a lurker on your last TR and am definitely signing on for this one. Disney Dream AND Caribbean Beach Resort?! Too lucky!! Love your ship pictures thus far, the ship looks beautiful!!
Yay! I love it when people delurkify themselves! I'm so glad you posted to let me know you are reading along.

Yes, I was quite spoiled with the cruise and CBR. WE LOVED CBR!!! My DH told me that we could never stay at a value again after CBR. I had a feeling we would all feel that way. I was totally sold on it though. I am dreaming of being back there again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2TNboys View Post
Love the pictures so far! The ship is beautiful. I am so glad the hurricane dissipated and you had great weather. Can't wait to read more!
That weather situation was so stressful. You plan so long for these trips and have so much money invested, and it is just gut wrenching to have something like that looming over you that you have no control over. I was so relieved when she took a hike!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovemy3babes View Post
Hey Rinky! You started! Sorry I have been missing. My dh's mom passed away a couple weeks ago so our life has been chaos and sadness.

I'm glad I found you. What a GREAT trip so far! I cannot wait to read more.
Oh I am so sorry to hear that. I knew I hadn't seen you around much, but I figured you were just busy at this time of year. My deepest sympathies to you and your family. I know how hard a loss like that can be, especially around the holidays. You guys will be in my prayers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post

You are a nut!

Yeah, we have been kind of harsh on poor Rina haven't we. She was just minding her business and doing her job and here we are, a bunch of gossiping, cackling hens, stabbing her in the back when she isn't looking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3sweetpeas View Post
Funny!
Old 12-01-2011, 07:53 AM   #82
WDWPrincess486
Mouseketeer

I love your updates so far! I quite enjoy your writing style and love all of your pictures. Your DD is so cute and you all look so excited and happy! I love the feeling of boarding that ship

I love all things Disney, especially Disney Cruise Line and Aulani
Disney Wedding: April 20, 2013 at Disney's Wedding Pavilion and Grand Floridian Resort
Aulani: November 9 - 14, 2012 (joined Frankie on a trip for his work!)
Previous cruises: Disney Wonder (2006, 2007, 2008) - Bahamas; Disney Magic (2008) - Mexican Riviera

Our first cruise together was aboard the Disney Dream -- May 1 - 5, 2011 -- Bahamas
Our first cruise with my parents was aboard the Disney Fantasy -- May 26 - June 2, 2012 -- Western Caribbean
Our honeymoon will be aboard the Disney Magic -- June 27 - July 9, 2013 -- Mediterranean with Venice
Our next cruise with my parents will be aboard the Disney Fantasy -- November 16 - 23, 2013 -- Eastern Caribbean
Old 12-01-2011, 09:29 AM   #83
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

I'm joining in! I am loving the trip report so far and can hardly wait to read more!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 12-01-2011, 11:12 AM   #84
Woth2982
DIS Veteran

Great update! Love all the photos leading up to getting on the ship! Makes me want to book a flight and room tomorrow! Sadly it will have to wait a while. But fun!
Old 12-01-2011, 09:51 PM   #85
pmama
DIS Veteran

Great TR so far! Love the picture of your daughter and Mickey from back. She is looking so big. Plan to return to read more on my sporadic visits to the DIS.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:38 AM   #86
RinkyTinkyTinky
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWPrincess486 View Post
I love your updates so far! I quite enjoy your writing style and love all of your pictures. Your DD is so cute and you all look so excited and happy! I love the feeling of boarding that ship
Thank you so much for all your nice comments! We were really happy! Once we heard that hurricane was gone, we were in FULL vacation mode! And boarding the Dream almost felt surreal. I felt very blessed to be able to do such an awesome thing for vacation. Now, walking off the ship... that was a whole different feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
I'm joining in! I am loving the trip report so far and can hardly wait to read more!
WELCOME!! I'm so glad to have you here! I know you love CBR, so you should enjoy reading along on this one. Tons of CBR pics coming up. I know you have tons of your own, but if you're like me, it's always fun to see more. And I think we love CBR just as much as your family does!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woth2982 View Post
Great update! Love all the photos leading up to getting on the ship! Makes me want to book a flight and room tomorrow! Sadly it will have to wait a while. But fun!
Makes me want to book a flight now too! I love reliving my trip through a TR but it really makes me want to go back so bad!

Waiting for the next Disney trip is better than no Disney plans at all. You'll get there sooner than you think. It had been 2 years since our last trip and sometimes it seemed like an eternity, but then all of a sudden, it was here and I wondered where the time had gone. Try to enjoy the anticipation as much as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmama View Post
Great TR so far! Love the picture of your daughter and Mickey from back. She is looking so big. Plan to return to read more on my sporadic visits to the DIS.
Well hello! I haven't seen you around here in forever! I'm glad to see you back again. Feel free to chime in whenever you have the time.

My DD has grown and changed so much since our last trip. I bet your girls have changed a lot too! I think my DD and your Faith are about the same age. Seems like the last time I was reading your TR, Faith was just starting either Pre-K or Kindergarten! Time flies!
Old 12-02-2011, 01:19 PM   #87
CandleontheWater
Forever in love with Hathaway Browne

I'm so happy that the weather cooperated, what wonderful luck!

I love all the pictures you took boarding the ship, it really makes me feel like I was right there with you, sharing in the excitement! Maybe its time for me to take the Disney cruise plunge!
Old 12-03-2011, 05:57 AM   #88
RinkyTinkyTinky
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandleontheWater View Post
I'm so happy that the weather cooperated, what wonderful luck!

I love all the pictures you took boarding the ship, it really makes me feel like I was right there with you, sharing in the excitement! Maybe its time for me to take the Disney cruise plunge!
Well, yes, I think it is! I had read several cruise reports before I got up the nerve to book one myself and I am so glad that I did. There were lots of things that I had reservations about that had kept me from booking, but there was no need to worry. It's Disney... it was awesome!
Old 12-03-2011, 06:29 AM   #89
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Today I learned a new word ...... delurkify

Happy Weekend Rinky!

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
Old 12-03-2011, 03:01 PM   #90
RinkyTinkyTinky
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
Today I learned a new word ...... delurkify

Happy Weekend Rinky!
Well I'm glad I was able to teach you something new about the English language! I say, when you need a word and there isn't one, make one up.

Happy weekend to you too!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: