Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Where should we have our onboard Cruise Meet?
Bon Voyage 2 22.22%
Vista Cafe 7 77.78%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-21-2013, 06:57 AM   #676
BethA
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyCruisin' View Post
Here's all I know.....we are booked on the July 3rd Adventure:

160 reservation points or
$1599/adult; $1519/child

Hotel: Manhattan Club - we are booked for a one room suite (King size bed with a Queen sofa bed)

Activities start at 8:30a.m. the first day (they suggest you fly in the night before and I think the pre night was around $291).

* See the city come alive in ways you never dreamed of on THE RIDE, a whirlwind adventure where you'll see Manhattan's most iconic sights: Times Square, Rockefeller Center, 5th Avenue, Madison Avenue, the Chrysler Building and Radio City Music Hall.

* Be dazzled by the bright lights of Broadway with an interactive experience with props from actual Broadway shows.

* Learn choreography from a Broadway musical and then enjoy NEWSIES on stage followed by the opportunity to meet some of the cast members.

* Gain VIP backstage access to Good Morning America at Disney's Times Square Studios, where you'll see firsthand what's involved in making one of the country's most-watched shows come together seamlessly each and every day.

* Step back in time and explore on of New York's most unique neighborhoods on the historic Harlem Heritage Tour, a guided walking excursion led by a true-blue Harlem local, with a stop at the world-famous Apollo Theater.

* Your guided tour continues with a walk through Central Park, stopping along the way to see iconic sights like the Alice and Wonderland sculpture.

Not mentioned on the flyer - breakfast in the theatre where Lion King is performed. Also, dinner and exclusive access to the Tenement Museum complete with costumed guides.
thanks for the help
BethA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:02 AM   #677
BethA
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbiwoz View Post
The cast member did not like the food and said that she left all of the gifts. She also said she wanted to see Mickey, not Crush at Animator's Palate.

I also enjoyed the Roy Disney Tribute!
on the Dream Crush is the big show in Animator's -so that is standard. we enjoyed the special taalks but expected more and not so many repeats of each-although we did go to all 3 of Stacia's but still did not win a sketch.
the gifts were nice . Maybe they should ask for more feedback from members. I felt a lot of time was spent on the RCI and ABD seminars which we did not attend.
BethA is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-21-2013, 09:11 AM   #678
bobbiwoz
I'm happy to dance with you
I have 2 opinions
We had tried usual things to keep them away, including something like coyote urine, it is sold in hardware stores by us

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethA View Post
on the Dream Crush is the big show in Animator's -so that is standard. we enjoyed the special taalks but expected more and not so many repeats of each-although we did go to all 3 of Stacia's but still did not win a sketch.
the gifts were nice . Maybe they should ask for more feedback from members. I felt a lot of time was spent on the RCI and ABD seminars which we did not attend.
Yes, we knew about Crush, too. I think it was all very cute. I never attended any DVC presentation. I am waiting for the Grand Floridian points, didn't care to be tempted to buy before they are offered!
Old 01-28-2013, 11:04 AM   #679
DisneyCruisin'
DIS Veteran

The New York Dreams ABD trip is finally showing up on the DVC Member Site!

DisneyCruisin' is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: