Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2012, 08:59 AM   #61
cruiser830
Earning My Ears

Thumbs up

Yea! Welcome....I am too excited to be on the Fantasy --- can't wait to see her!!!

Sailing on DCL Magic July 10, 2015 (12 Night Northern Europe)
cruiser830 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:40 AM   #62
Chief71
Fantasy April 7, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worktoplay View Post
Hi everyone.....we're booked of the Fantasy for July 13th I've done many disney cruises with my kids...Eastern, Western Carribean and the Med while my kids grew up. Now I'm traveling with my neice and her two children ages 7 & 5. I can't wait to see this new ship and watching this next generation of young one's become mesmerized by Disney's Magic!

My two daughters and there friends coming will be 9 & 6 so hopefully all six of them can hangout and play in the Oceaneer's Lab. In April when we were on the Fantasy we couldn't get them out besides dinner and bed!!
Walt Disney World:2005 - Beach Club Villa's; Old Key West Villa's; 2007 - Beach Club Villa's; Old Key West Villa's; Saratoga Springs; 2008 - Beach Club Villa's; Wilderness Villa's; Old Key West; 2010 - Beach Club Villa's; Tree House Villa's; 2011 - Bay Lake Tower; Grand Floridian Sugar Loaf; 2012 - Saratoga Springs; Animal Kingdom Villa's (Savanna View) 2013 - Broadwalk Villa's July 4-13
Disney Cruise Line
:
Fantasy Western April 7, 2012 (Cat 4A); Fantasy Eastern July 13, 2013 (Cat 4A)
Royal Caribbean Cruise Line - Voyager Western Caribbean June 2000 (Jr. Suite); Explorer Western Caribbean December 2002 (Grand Suite); Splendour Western Caribbean January 2007 (Owner's Suite)
Carnival Cruise Line - Inspiration Eastern Caribbean January 2005 (Penthouse Suite)
Chief71 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-11-2012, 11:59 AM   #63
storms71
Mouseketeer

Just got off the Fantasy yesterday and booked for this week so excited cant wait to go again!!!
Old 11-11-2012, 06:48 PM   #64
scooter7487
Where Dreams Come True

Lets get this thing going

The last cruise we went on the dream and our thread was huge. Lets get this one going.

My Ds will be 16 and 13. 13 is a sports nut 16 is my scholar . In the band and a history Disney buff.

Traveling with great friends that have a ds 14 and dd ( I always mess up her age). 10+

What excursions is everyone looking into?

Lets start there and see if we can get this going. Sorry don't do Facebook as a teacher I stay as far away from that as possible.

Hope to hear from others soon

Scott
Old 11-11-2012, 08:11 PM   #65
"Cinder" Ella's Mom
DIS Veteran

Hi all: We are 3 siblings(2 sisters and a brother) traveling together with our respective families. We will have 2 boys, 12 and 13; 2 10 year old girls; and a 4 year old girl. Two of the three of us have cruised with Disney before and we are anxious to show our sister how great it is! We have taken several western cruises, but this will be my first eastern. Can't wait!
"Cinder" Ella's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:24 PM   #66
storms71
Mouseketeer

Hello all My name is Stephen will be sailing with Dw JoAnn and Ds Stephen Jr 15 this will be our 4th cruise 3rd Eastern and 2nd sailing on the Fantasy.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:05 PM   #67
cruiser830
Earning My Ears

I am Darlene and will be traveling with my DH John, DS Brian and DD Heather & her DH Brad and DS 10 and DD 6. This will be our 6th Disney Cruise -- we will be GOLD for this one .... YAY! This will be our first on the Fantasy and are so excited to see her. The kids absolutely love the Club and it is hard to get them out of there -- 10 year old doesn't even want to have dinner with us .. he always makes new friends! Hopefully we can get an FE going -- they are so much fun

Old 12-25-2012, 01:55 PM   #68
Twohsieh
Earning My Ears

Smile We would love to join the FE!

Hello everyone,

My family and I will be sailing on this trip too! We are so excited as it is our first time traveling to the Caribbean. This will be our second Disney cruise. My family: Brian (DH), Tina (the planner), Ryder, age 7 (DS), Hunter, age 6 (DS) & Kiara, age 4 (DD).

Our kids had a blast with the FE exchange on our last cruise, so I would love to carry on this tradition for our next sailing.

Thanks,
Tina
Twohsieh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:59 PM   #69
Lizzy'sMom
Mouseketeer

Joining in!

Hiya!
We just booked this cruise - along with the 20th! yahoo! a b2b!

Hubby and I figured if we have to pay the airfare we may as well get as much as we can!!

It will be myself, my hubby and our DD Lizzy (8)

We are so excited!

we want to join the FE!

So far we have done 6 Disney cruises, all on the magic & wonder - we cant wait to see the big ship!

WOOHOO!

Andrea in Vegas
Lizzy'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:56 PM   #70
AndymanGA
Mouseketeer

Picked up a lot of cruisers since I was last in here. Welcome aboard!

We head to WDW this coming Monday. My kids' first trip and I havent been in longer than I care to admit. Our 4 year old is beyond excited
Old 12-29-2012, 01:19 PM   #71
Chief71
Fantasy April 7, 2012

Starting to get excited!! We just booked our pre-cruise WDW reservation. If anyone is around let us know maybe we can meet up before the cruise. We will be at Broadwalk Villa's from July 4 thru the 13th. As it gets closer we should get a magnet and fe list going.

Happy New Year all!!
Walt Disney World:2005 - Beach Club Villa's; Old Key West Villa's; 2007 - Beach Club Villa's; Old Key West Villa's; Saratoga Springs; 2008 - Beach Club Villa's; Wilderness Villa's; Old Key West; 2010 - Beach Club Villa's; Tree House Villa's; 2011 - Bay Lake Tower; Grand Floridian Sugar Loaf; 2012 - Saratoga Springs; Animal Kingdom Villa's (Savanna View) 2013 - Broadwalk Villa's July 4-13
Disney Cruise Line
:
Fantasy Western April 7, 2012 (Cat 4A); Fantasy Eastern July 13, 2013 (Cat 4A)
Royal Caribbean Cruise Line - Voyager Western Caribbean June 2000 (Jr. Suite); Explorer Western Caribbean December 2002 (Grand Suite); Splendour Western Caribbean January 2007 (Owner's Suite)
Carnival Cruise Line - Inspiration Eastern Caribbean January 2005 (Penthouse Suite)
Chief71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:13 AM   #72
kristinedaae
Earning My Ears

Graduation cruise

Hi!!! My name is Tracey and this is my 2nd cruise (went on HAL August 2010 to Alaska) but my kids and ex husband's first. Yes...I said ex husband. We are still good friends and our DD (age 14 at sail time) benefits from having her parents get along. We have 2 cabins so it's perfect. My oldest DD will be graduating high school in June so this is her graduation gift. We are all looking forward to this and it would be lovely to know some of fellow passengers once we board. Plus it would give DexH someone to talk to other than his DexW. He would appreciate that beyond measure. Okay....so would I. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Last edited by kristinedaae; 01-01-2013 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Add my name
kristinedaae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:54 AM   #73
storms71
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief71
Starting to get excited!! We just booked our pre-cruise WDW reservation. If anyone is around let us know maybe we can meet up before the cruise. We will be at Broadwalk Villa's from July 4 thru the 13th. As it gets closer we should get a magnet and fe list going.

Happy New Year all!!
We will be at Boardwalk just for the 12 we will be getting in late around 9-930
Old 01-02-2013, 12:16 PM   #74
cruiser830
Earning My Ears

We are arriving on the 12th but not sure where we are staying yet --- just know it will be on property somewhere We will get in about noon. We just got off the Dream today -- it was a wonderful cruise -- New Year's Eve party was fantastic!! We had about 20 cabins in our FE & Magnet exchange -- that was super fun also! Any volunteers to organize the FE for our group?

Old 01-04-2013, 07:48 PM   #75
suspit
Earning My Ears

Starting to get excited!

Hard to believe it is less than 200 days now! My DD10 found out by accident at Christmas that we are going on the trip. So far, she has kept the secret, LOL. She will be one month shy of being a "tween" on the cruise. It sounds like there are several girls about her age going on this cruise. My sons will be 6 and 9 at the time of the cruise. My niece who is also coming will be 8.5, going on 21. Rounding out the group are me, my DH, my sister (the birthday girl), my BIL, and my mom. We have 3 cabins on deck 2. I've requested to join the FB group, so I hope to chat with you soon there.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: