Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Sea World / Discovery Cove
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2011, 05:28 PM   #1
cheerky
Mouseketeer

Super Grover Annual Pass Sale! Unlimited admission to Sea World, Aquatica, Busch etc.

This was posted today by Sesame Place on the Sesame Place page on Facebook!!!

"All Season Passes will go on sale for 25% off from 11/25/11 - 3/1/12! They can be purchased online or at the park during normal operating hours. Promotion does not apply to EZpay purchases, cannot be combined with any other offer and does not apply to past purchases."

SO EXCITED!

From the Sesame Place website: "Super Grover Pass: Gives you unlimited admission to Sesame Place, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, Aquatica, Adventure Island and Water Country USA in 2012, FREE Preferred Parking, 30% off food and merchandise at Sesame Place, pre-parade character Meet & Greets and more!"

$194.99 plus tax
Sale Price 146.25 + tax!

The Sesame Place website says that internet vouchers may be redeemed at any park.
cheerky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 03:18 PM   #2
2Pirates2Princesses
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerky View Post

"All Season Passes will go on sale for 25% off from 11/25/11 - 3/1/12! They can be purchased online or at the park during normal operating hours. Promotion does not apply to EZpay purchases, cannot be combined with any other offer and does not apply to past purchases."

SO EXCITED!

From the Sesame Place website: "Super Grover Pass: Gives you unlimited admission to Sesame Place, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, Aquatica, Adventure Island and Water Country USA in 2012, FREE Preferred Parking, 30% off food and merchandise at Sesame Place, pre-parade character Meet & Greets and more!"

$194.99 plus tax
Sale Price 146.25 + tax!
The Sesame Place website says that internet vouchers may be redeemed at any park.

I am strongly considering purchasing this pass after Christmas . I think it is a great deal with it being discounted to $146.25, especially considering you get free parking at all the parks (parking is very pricey at Sesame Place). The 30% off of food and merchandise at Sesame Place is really nice too. Who can resist a new cute Elmo plush? We are considering going to Orlando over the summer to do a Sea World/Aquatica/Busch Gardens trip only if we can get a good deal on airfare as driving isn't an option for us. So if we get this Super Grover pass we can at least plan a few weekend trips to Sesame Place over the course of the year since we are within a reasonable driving distance to that park. If we can't get a good deal on airfare to go to Orlando, we can still use this pass for a trip to Busch Gardens and Water Country U.S.A. in Virginia as we are within reasonable driving distance to that area as well
2Pirates2Princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-10-2011, 07:03 PM   #3
cheerky
Mouseketeer

I spoke with SeaWorld last night. The 2012 Super Grover pass will be valid through the rest of 2011 and the entire 2012 season. We are headed to Orlando in December and plan to take advantage of the Williamsburg, VA parks this spring/summer/fall.

Great Christmas gift for DD!!! I just love a great deal!
cheerky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:40 AM   #4
Priorityonecb
DIS Veteran

We got these once before, amazing value!! For that $150 we went to BG Williamsburg 5 times, Water Country USA 5 times, BG Tampa once, Aquatica twice and Sea World once!! Honestly, parking alone for all those trips probably would have run close to the cost of the pass!! We are planning to get them again this year! I love this deal!
Priorityonecb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 11:01 AM   #5
momtotwins
Mouseketeer

this seems like a good deal. I dont place on goign to sesame place in 2012. just sea world and aquatica. is there any benefit to buying the season pass through them and not this? am i losing any discount or benefits in FL?
momtotwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 10:37 AM   #6
andrews_dad
DIS Veteran

There are old threads on this deal if you search thru to find. This is pretty much the best deal in town. I did it and was pleased. Super Grover gets you premium parking at all parks. Last trip we had Grandpa's handicap park pass and this seasame place grover pass, and we used the premium parking over handicap parking as this premium was closer/better at both SW and Aquatica! Gets you entry. Gets you discounts at SeaWorld and all parks (SeaWorld examples include feeding animals, food, wheelchair rental, etc.) Gets you preferred seating at the shows at SW. Here is teh biggest tip I can give you..... have the passes MAILED/DELIVERED to you. FedEx option is $8 more or something for the whole group you buy (not per ticket, it is something like $8 more if you buy one ticket or ten tickets.) Then you get the turnstile ready season pass in hand. You right to gate at SW, Aquatica, Busch Tampa, etc. No need to wait in any CS line to have them validate your computer print out. If you get the Super Grover emailed to you, you have to either #1 trade your voucher for a real season pass at Sesame Place in langhorne, PA.... or #2 wait in customer service line at SW or other park to validate your print out ever day you visit the partner park. If you have them FedEx'ed to you then you can go right to turnstile with them at SW, Aquatica, etc without ever being at Sesame Place. THAT is the key, trust me.
andrews_dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:17 PM   #7
chimmicat
Earning My Ears

Thanks for the heads up. Bought these last year, so I looked to see if they were on sale today on the Sesame Webpage, and saw nothing. But I don't have them on facebook. I live in Orlando and this is a great deal!! We love Busch Gardens!
chimmicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 07:53 AM   #8
2Pirates2Princesses
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimmicat View Post
Thanks for the heads up. Bought these last year, so I looked to see if they were on sale today on the Sesame Webpage, and saw nothing. But I don't have them on facebook. I live in Orlando and this is a great deal!! We love Busch Gardens!
The quote in Cheerky's original post from the Facebook page shows the sale beginning on 11/25 so I am hoping that is when the sale prices update on the Sesame Place website because I have been checking too
2Pirates2Princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:53 PM   #9
Lynne G
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerky View Post

SO EXCITED!

$194.99 plus tax
Sale Price 146.25 + tax!

I was just on the Sesame Website now, and the price says 25% off, 157.49, plus tax and shipping.
Also, a question, it says preferred free parking for Sesame, but does that include free parking at the other Busch parks? We had no desire, even though it is less than an hour drive to Sesame, to go to that park. The other parks, Seaworld, BGT, and Aquadica, yes.
Lynne G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 08:50 PM   #10
rthib
Mouseketeer

Wow

So from reading this.
I can purchase this online and then redeem it at SeaWorld in FL, correct?
And use it this Christmas at Seaworld then use it all the way through 2012?

Is so, then Wow!

Also, curious about parking too. Only at Seseme or at all parks.

Last edited by rthib; 11-30-2011 at 09:05 PM.
rthib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 09:04 PM   #11
Priorityonecb
DIS Veteran

Yes to both questions! I ordered online and had them shipped to my house. I redeemed them with no problem for the first time in Orlando! Also, parking is free preferred parking at ALL parks. That alone is worth the cost!
Old 12-07-2011, 01:07 PM   #12
nuttypretzel
Mouseketeer

FYI Florida residents are not permitted to buy Super Grover passes any more. They won't even let me renew the ones I have.
nuttypretzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:18 PM   #13
Priorityonecb
DIS Veteran

I just got off the phone from ordering mine, they should arrive in 3-4 days! We decided to go to Christmas Town at BG Williamsburg over the Christmas holiday so we have already saved $60 with our SG passes! She let me purchaes our Christmas Town tickets (half off with SG) too, so no waiting in line there! Fantastic value!!
Old 12-08-2011, 10:52 PM   #14
swilshire
DIS Veteran

Ordered one online on Monday. It arrived yesterday. $178 and change delivered. DD 25 is joining the family in Orlando for Christmas vacation. DH, I and the two younger sons already have Busch Platinum Passes. I could have found a slightly cheaper way to get her into the parks with us, but this will leave open the opportunity that she could join us again next year for another park vacation.

Sheila
swilshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:53 PM   #15
aprilfoolwed
DIS Veteran

I am so excited about this! We were going to do a staycation this year and just do day trips, but that just doesn't feel like a vacation to us, so we started looking into closer to home options. But we just love how affordable the Orlando area is for lodging. We just can't swing Disney tickets this year.

This would be PERFECT for us! We live an hour from Sesame Place, but have never been there (I think my kids are probably too old at this point). But we may be getting Super Grover passes this year!

2009 (Windsor Palms), 2010 (1-day visit from Tampa area), 2011 (Emerald Island), Universal Studios Trip - Jan 2013 (Rolling Hills) - SURPRISE celebration December 2014! (Emerald Island)

aprilfoolwed is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: