DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2011, 08:57 PM   #1
SSDonut
DIS Veteran

Do they do movies at BLT or BCV

Do they have movies (Tkg week) either poolside at BLT or lakeside at BCV?

Does anyone know?

Thanks!

[Nov 2001 ASMo, Nov 2004 BCV Studio, Nov 2005 BCV 1 BR,Nov 2006 BCV 2 BR, May 2007 OKW Studio, Nov 2007 ASMo, Poly, AKV Studio, July 2008 BWI (My princesses became Padawans!!) Nov 2008 BCV and AKV, Nov 2009 VWL and AKV, Nov 2011 BLT and BCV, April 2012 HHI, Nov 2012 BCV,
SSDonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:01 PM   #2
bobbiwoz
I'm happy to dance with you
I have 2 opinions
We had tried usual things to keep them away, including something like coyote urine, it is sold in hardware stores by us

Lakeside at BCV, and when I was at BLT nearly 2 years ago, the movie shown was by the Contemporary pool.
Register to remove

Old 11-05-2011, 09:03 PM   #3
PoohsFan1
DIS Veteran

They do on the beach in front of BC (infront of SA), and I want to say that they also show movies on the beach by CR, but don't quote me on that one. You are more than welcome to sit and watch at BC and the same goes for CR (if they have one). Enjoy.

PoohsFan1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:08 PM   #4
BirdsOfPreyDave

DIS Veteran

As already posted, movies are on the beach in front of the Beach Club. There's also a campfire with marshmallows. If the weather is bad, they show the movie in the solarium.

At BLT, I've seen them set it up in the grass under the bridge between BLT and the Contemporary Tower. But that may have been a temporary location that one time.

The resort activities sheet in your check-in paperwork will have the details.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:16 PM   #5
CKCruising
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdsOfPreyDave View Post
...At BLT, I've seen them set it up in the grass under the bridge between BLT and the Contemporary Tower. But that may have been a temporary location that one time....
That is where they were last week. Not directly under the bridge, but the screen is closer to the water and you can see it from the bridge.

April 2009 - Disney Magic Eastern Carribean, Nov. 2010 - Disney Magic Western Carribean
April 2010 - AKL (Jambo), August 2011 - SSR (THV) + VB, October 2011 - BLT [MNSSHP], March 2012 - AKL (Kidani), December 2012 - BLT [NYE]
CKCruising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:51 PM   #6
wdrl
DIS Veteran

The resort activity sheet -- which you'll receive at check in, or can get from the Concierge -- shows the place and time for the movies, as well as the titles of the movies. The movie titles are usually changed each month.

Here is a copy of the BLT Activity Schedule for October: http://www.dvcnews.com/index.php/res...ivity-schedule
Old 11-07-2011, 07:54 PM   #7
rock_doctor
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdsOfPreyDave View Post
At BLT, I've seen them set it up in the grass under the bridge between BLT and the Contemporary Tower. But that may have been a temporary location that one time.
Yep that is where they are. there is a little "wiggle" in the sidewalk as it goes from the main walkway between the two buildings and turns to go down the side of BLT (between BLT and the beach). There is a large area there and that is where they put up the blow up screen and chairs. Just be aware...there is no real set schedule. Since it is a portable screen they put it up some days and not others. If at BLT just jump on the boat and go over to Fort Wilderness and take the bus to the meadows pool. Just between the pool and the comfort station you will see the screen and permanent bleachers. It is a much nicer set-up and Chip/Dale do show up for a sing along...
rock_doctor is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: