Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 09:37 AM   #1426
Ilivetogo
I really DO want to live there!
I circulate my paper clips at work so they all get used or I feel like they'd be sad if they didn't get a "turn".

[QUOTE=RobertLC;44416207]Having trouble finding pods. Tried Walmart, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Kitchen Collection, and Winn Dixie. No luck.

Wife's coworker has a pod coffee maker and has said the pods are getting harder to find.

Would find it hard to believe Disney would make such a major investment in a format that was going downhill. Not that I'm saying it is.

We're going to be looking for pods on the trip between here and Orlando. [B]If anyone knows where in Orlando to find them, please let us know.[B][/]QUOTE]

I just looked and it says online that TARGET has them. Is there a Target near you?

Old 03-26-2012, 09:43 AM   #1427
RobertLC
Mouseketeer

[QUOTE=Ilivetogo;44427827]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertLC View Post
Having trouble finding pods. Tried Walmart, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Kitchen Collection, and Winn Dixie. No luck.

Wife's coworker has a pod coffee maker and has said the pods are getting harder to find.

Would find it hard to believe Disney would make such a major investment in a format that was going downhill. Not that I'm saying it is.

We're going to be looking for pods on the trip between here and Orlando. [B]If anyone knows where in Orlando to find them, please let us know.[B][/]QUOTE]

I just looked and it says online that TARGET has them. Is there a Target near you?

I know of at least 2 Targets that we will pass on our trip.

One will be at the very beginning around 3:30a.m. and the other will be in Orlando on our way in.

Will probably check the one in Orlando and any between here and there as I won't feel like getting off the Interstate so soon into the trip.

Thanks for the tip!
2014 - WDW - May 27-June 1 - POR

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-26-2012, 09:48 AM   #1428
Ilivetogo
I circulate my paper clips at work so they all get used or I feel like they'd be sad if they didn't get a "turn".

Not a problem!! Good luck.
Old 03-26-2012, 10:04 AM   #1429
Ilivetogo

Ok - I'm so sorry if this is an over-asked question -- but I just searched and searched and couldn't find anything on this ...

Since this is my first time staying on site (since once in the mid-70s at the Golf Resort), this will be my first experience with EMH.

If EMH starts early - like 7 am at MK when regular hours are at 8 am- when is rope drop? If it's EMH, are you considered "early" and they have rope drop at 8 am for "everyone"? I've been to WDW 48+ times and I've never seen a rope drop yet.

Old 03-26-2012, 10:34 AM   #1430
serene56
DIS Veteran

[QUOTE=Ilivetogo;44427827][QUOTE=RobertLC;44416207]Having trouble finding pods. Tried Walmart, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Kitchen Collection, and Winn Dixie. No luck..[B][/]QUOTE]

if the coffee pot @Coronda the kind that only uses PODS?
Old 03-26-2012, 12:01 PM   #1431
RobertLC
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilivetogo View Post
Not a problem!! Good luck.
Just found some in another local Walmart.

These say they will work in all Senseo and Hamilton Beach pod coffee makers.

Maybe they'll work.

Old 03-26-2012, 04:19 PM   #1432
DevonsDisneyMom
DIS Veteran

Hi guys! While I know the magical express stops are not set in stone and change frequently, but I was wondering if anyone who was there recently could chime in. What resorts does the ME stop at en route to CSR from the airport? What stop was CSR?
Old 03-26-2012, 04:27 PM   #1433
saskdw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevonsDisneyMom View Post
Hi guys! While I know the magical express stops are not set in stone and change frequently, but I was wondering if anyone who was there recently could chime in. What resorts does the ME stop at en route to CSR from the airport? What stop was CSR?
We stayed at CSR Dec 2010 and Dec 2011. Both times CSR was the first stop.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:27 PM   #1434
maxiesmom
The Mean Squinty Eye Works Wonders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevonsDisneyMom View Post
It varies. During our trip a few weeks ago our family flew in on different days. For us, we landed at around 4pm and CSR was the first stop on our bus rote. Those who flew in the next day landed around 10pm and said that their bus stopped twice before going to CSR. I can't remember which resorts though, sorry.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:47 PM   #1435
pooch
I feel so special now!!

looks like

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtstampz View Post
I just upgraded our room category to water view for our May trip. Hoping to get
lucky again and get a nice view of the lagoon (and not a pool).
we'll be there at the same time, checking in 5/5! This will be my DGS's first trip (2 1/2) and I am so excited!!! Hope CSR is a good resort for little ones. I expect to spend a fair amount of time at the resort. We've requested Cabanas 8B or 9A. And we have the QS plan free (my first pin code!!!)

Old 03-26-2012, 06:17 PM   #1436
saskdw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxiesmom View Post
It varies. During our trip a few weeks ago our family flew in on different days. For us, we landed at around 4pm and CSR was the first stop on our bus rote. Those who flew in the next day landed around 10pm and said that their bus stopped twice before going to CSR. I can't remember which resorts though, sorry.
At 10pm there are less buses and they go to multiple resorts. I think earlier in the day CSR is usually the first stop.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:43 PM   #1437
StitchandPooh'sMom
Now if only I could think of something witty to say . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilivetogo View Post
Ok - I'm so sorry if this is an over-asked question -- but I just searched and searched and couldn't find anything on this ...

Since this is my first time staying on site (since once in the mid-70s at the Golf Resort), this will be my first experience with EMH.

If EMH starts early - like 7 am at MK when regular hours are at 8 am- when is rope drop? If it's EMH, are you considered "early" and they have rope drop at 8 am for "everyone"? I've been to WDW 48+ times and I've never seen a rope drop yet.

If you mean the MK welcome show, it will be at the EMH opening time. There won't be a show at the regular opening time if it is a morning EMH day.

The rope will be down at the start of EMH for all the parks, but offsite guests won't be let in until regular hours.
Old 03-27-2012, 06:13 AM   #1438
Dismamx2
Mouseketeer

Bus to DTD

Hi, does anybody have information about how early buses start running to Downtown Disney in the mornings?
TIA
Old 03-27-2012, 08:22 AM   #1439
Ilivetogo

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitchandpooh'smom View Post
if you mean the mk welcome show, it will be at the emh opening time. There won't be a show at the regular opening time if it is a morning emh day.

The rope will be down at the start of emh for all the parks, but offsite guests won't be let in until regular hours.
thanks!!
Old 03-27-2012, 08:59 AM   #1440
RobertLC
Mouseketeer

Now that our online check-in option is open, should I do it, or go for the full experience of checking in when we get there?

What's the pros and cons of online check-in?

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: