Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 05:27 PM   #2881
sweetcanadian
Mouseketeer

Today is my 1 month wedding anniversary & in 20 days we will be on our honeymoon at csr . I haven't got through all the pages but this thread was a major factor in helping me decide where to stay.

Way too long though, time for a new one
Old 07-30-2012, 05:42 PM   #2882
smile4stamps
DIS Veteran

Location: Still in CA for work but my home and heart is in Colorado!

Okay... I've read through most of the thread (like the last 100 pages) and haven't seen anyone else ask/or answer this.

Is the Hot Tub open 24 hours? If not what are the hours?

Also, We are 2 adults who will spend most of our time at the parks, room to sleep/shower, and hot tub. Should I request a certain area? I have a King Room reserved.

We will be arriving really late (early). My flight doesn't arrive till 11:45pm. What time would I expect to arrive via ME. Should we use ME or get a taxi or town car? Will bell services bring us/& or our bags to the room so we don't have to lug them through the resort so late at night?

Since we will be arriving so late if they assign us a room we don't like what are the chances of getting a better one? We fly late Thursday, October 11, Arrive most likely after midnight on the 12th.

Will there be ANYPLACE to get food once we arrive at CSR? It will be a LONG day of travel for us!

We are at CSR for a week and then moving to VWL. Can we call bell services to get our bags and they will transport them to VWL?

Thanks!!!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-30-2012, 07:11 PM   #2883
summy32
Earning My Ears

I am not sure if this has been posted anywhere on here or not. I am almost through reading the whole thread. When we stayed at Pop Century you could get a pizza 2 drinks and 2 desserts at the pizza counter and use 2 adult counter service credits. Do they offer this at Pepper Market during dinner hours? Thank you - Summer
Old 07-30-2012, 07:31 PM   #2884
sorahl1
Pressed Pennies are a delight!

water supplied

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuyaJeff View Post
but it doesn't seem like there's much water to look at. TIA

If there is no water view rooms available they have a special team of CM's (wearing Ears) who will spray a hose outside your window.

j/k
Old 07-30-2012, 08:40 PM   #2885
Jeneliz
Earning My Ears

Taxi from CSR to airport?

How much $$....any idea? Need one that holds 4 adults and 2 childrens....

(and yes, I know about the Magical Expresss...but its so damn early to get to your flight)

October 2012...Coronado Springs Resort

Nov 2010...Split stay...CSR and POFQ!!!!

March 2010Coronado Springs Resort
Old 07-31-2012, 09:56 AM   #2886
poppypetal
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by summy32 View Post
I am not sure if this has been posted anywhere on here or not. I am almost through reading the whole thread. When we stayed at Pop Century you could get a pizza 2 drinks and 2 desserts at the pizza counter and use 2 adult counter service credits. Do they offer this at Pepper Market during dinner hours? Thank you - Summer
We did this as well, good question, hoping we can likely do this again..
Old 07-31-2012, 11:03 AM   #2887
Sara1Babe
Mouseketeer

EEEEPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! I just did online check in!

I requested first floor & Cabanas. As much as we liked Ranchos last time, we (I) wanted to experience another part of the resort. Online checkin didnít actually "accept" my requests so I called and had them add Cabanas and first floor.

When I booked I requested bed rails (for the 2yo) and that request was still in the system.

FYI if you have young-uns you can request bed rails~!!!!! Who knew?!?!

I CAN.NOT.WAIT bring on vacation!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-31-2012, 12:15 PM   #2888
Ilivetogo
I really DO want to live there!
I circulate my paper clips at work so they all get used or I feel like they'd be sad if they didn't get a "turn".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara1Babe View Post
EEEEPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! I just did online check in!

I requested first floor & Cabanas. As much as we liked Ranchos last time, we (I) wanted to experience another part of the resort. Online checkin didnít actually "accept" my requests so I called and had them add Cabanas and first floor.

When I booked I requested bed rails (for the 2yo) and that request was still in the system.

FYI if you have young-uns you can request bed rails~!!!!! Who knew?!?!

I CAN.NOT.WAIT bring on vacation!!!!!!!!!

Oooooo .... lucky you!!! We just stayed in Cabanas (9A -overlooking the pool and lake) in early April and it was fabulous!!

Have a great time.

Old 07-31-2012, 12:18 PM   #2889
jackie101
DIS Veteran

How far in advance can you do on-line check in?
Old 07-31-2012, 01:21 PM   #2890
nancyjo1998
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie101
How far in advance can you do on-line check in?
10 days

Wilderness Lodge - September 19-27, 2009 1st trip!!
Coronado Springs - August 1-14, 2012
Art of Animation - August 14-19, 2012
Bay Lake Towers - March 30, 2013 - April 7, 2013
Old 07-31-2012, 01:29 PM   #2891
saskdw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile4stamps View Post
Okay... I've read through most of the thread (like the last 100 pages) and haven't seen anyone else ask/or answer this.

Is the Hot Tub open 24 hours? If not what are the hours?

Also, We are 2 adults who will spend most of our time at the parks, room to sleep/shower, and hot tub. Should I request a certain area? I have a King Room reserved.

We will be arriving really late (early). My flight doesn't arrive till 11:45pm. What time would I expect to arrive via ME. Should we use ME or get a taxi or town car? Will bell services bring us/& or our bags to the room so we don't have to lug them through the resort so late at night?

Since we will be arriving so late if they assign us a room we don't like what are the chances of getting a better one? We fly late Thursday, October 11, Arrive most likely after midnight on the 12th.

Will there be ANYPLACE to get food once we arrive at CSR? It will be a LONG day of travel for us!

We are at CSR for a week and then moving to VWL. Can we call bell services to get our bags and they will transport them to VWL?

Thanks!!!!
The Hot Tub is open until Midnight. If the Hot Tub is your biggest priority than Cabanas 8A and Ranchos 7B are the closest buildings. Not very many people request Ranchos so you would probably get it if requested.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:26 PM   #2892
Buckimion
Purple Heart Park Commando

Which, if any, of the refillable mug stations are self serve and closest building(s)? Do any (not just self-serve) have powerade or tea?
Old 07-31-2012, 02:51 PM   #2893
saskdw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckimion View Post
Which, if any, of the refillable mug stations are self serve and closest building(s)? Do any (not just self-serve) have powerade or tea?
Cafe Rix is the only self serve refill station. There is tea, I don't remember if there was Powerade. I didn't get a mug last time.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:52 PM   #2894
StitchandPooh'sMom
Now if only I could think of something witty to say . . .

Quote:
Cafe Rix is self serve and it is located in El Centro. The CMs will refill the mug for you at Pepper Market and Siesta's. The preferred buildings (casitas 1, 2 and 3) are closest to El Centro. Cafe Rix is also open longer.

I don't think there is Powerade. I thought CSR used to have Nestea, but someone else reported there wasn't any tea.
Old 07-31-2012, 03:09 PM   #2895
Ilivetogo
I really DO want to live there!
I circulate my paper clips at work so they all get used or I feel like they'd be sad if they didn't get a "turn".

Quote:
From April 2012

IMGP7062 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

IMGP7064 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: