Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 09:22 PM   #2011
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmbcdb View Post
may seem silly, but is Think engraved on the soap like Mickey was? While my little girl loves Tinkerbell, if she's not on the soap like Mickey was, she may get upset....
Tink is on the soap! This is an enlarged picture. She is much smaller than this on the soap.

Old 05-15-2012, 09:58 PM   #2012
PolyAddict
Our City Our Home...Finish Strong

Single digits in the AM!!!

and 10 days until CSR!!!!

Doing online check-in in AM.

Have not made any requests thus far but contemplating for tomorrow...

CHecked in ASSP this morning for the night before we check in CSR.
Register to remove

Old 05-15-2012, 10:27 PM   #2013
Julie521
DIS Veteran

Whoa!

Went away for a little while, and have lots of reading to catch up on! Cannot wait to be in disney in just about 3 1/2 months. But we are getting married in 26 days!!!!! Decided to wait until September for Disney though. I don't know which one I am more excited for

Old 05-16-2012, 05:35 AM   #2014
lmbcdb
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
Tink is on the soap! This is an enlarged picture. She is much smaller than this on the soap.

Thank you! DD 4 will be excited!

Old 05-16-2012, 05:49 AM   #2015
Pixiedust34
It's like I'm stuck in a music time warp
Hasn't touched an iron in over 10 yrs!
I love Target! Where else can you buy candy corn 90% off?!
My tags are getting dusty!

I especially enjoy those toiletries photos! I know we're weird this way, but we love our Disney H2O products!!
Old 05-16-2012, 05:55 AM   #2016
vettegirl
Proud USAF Wife!

Checking in tomorrow and super excited for new tolietries!!
Old 05-16-2012, 06:17 AM   #2017
Wendy&Grumpy
Is there any better place to live than Mickey's backyard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
You'll need to call Disney reservations and have it noted in the special comments. If you call the resort, you just get an switchboard operator for all the resorts. They can't connect you to the front desk til 3 days prior to your stay.

One thing I ran into on one stay was that I was advised to do online check in again AFTER they did their notation. You may want to ask about this.

Added Cabanas 9B request.

Also confirmed with CM that we are all checked in.

Counting the days (and considering picking the kids up early from school to go early)!!

One should always have a getaway to look forward to - even if it's just one night!!

Fort Wilderness December 2012 ~ Disney Dream October 2012 ~ Animal Kingdom Lodge August/September 2012 ~ Contemporary July 2012 ~ Coronado Springs May 2012 ~ Disney Fantasy April 2012 ~ Disney Dream January 2012 ~ Port Orleans French Quarter December 2011 ~ Boardwalk Inn November 2011 ~ Disney Dream October 2011 ~ Wilderness Lodge August/September 2011 ~ Caribbean Beach April 2011 ~ Beach Club March 2011 ~ Disney Dream February 2011 ~ Pop Century December 2010 ~ All Star Music July/August 2008 ~ Villas at the Disney Institute December 1997
Old 05-16-2012, 08:38 AM   #2018
Rienchen
Real Life Mary Poppins

I just got back on Sunday from 10 nights at CSR

We got stuck in Ranchos building 7A. I really don't mind walking, I don't own a car and walk everywhere at home but about halfway through the trip we were getting tired of the long walk just to refill our mugs(didn't know we could refill at the pool during the day). It was so hot that by the time we got to our room or the pool we would have finished our mugs ;-)
Also we had a second floor room and boy was that confusing, we kept getting lost trying to find the stairs in our building.
I did ask about a new room and was offered one in Building 4(?) on day 4 or 5 but in the end we stayed in our room since at least it was close to the Dig Site Pool.
Definitely doing online check in next time.

I can't believe we missed the new toiletries, I love Tink! We left on Saturday the 12th so they must have done the changes after we left.

Mousekeeping wasn't that great, we thought that our room was not vacuumed once the whole time we were there and my duvet/quilt/comforter(whatever you want to call it) cover was not changed once as there was a pen mark on it the day we arrived and it was still there when we left.

While I agree that CSR is a beautiful resort, I think I almost prefer more traditional hotels, where all the rooms are in one building. So I will need to do my research to see what fits out budget for a 2014 trip
Disneyland Paris Daytrips in 1998, 1999 and 2002 Disneyland Paris 2 Days/1 Night at the Sequoia Lodge in 1998 Disneyland Paris 3 Days/2 Nights at the Hotel Cheyenne in 2000Walt Disney World April 2004 2 Days(Off Site Youth Hostel) Mother Daughter Trip to WDW offsite April 2006 WDW December 2008 ASMu

2 nannies on a mission to find Mary Poppins at Disneyland Paris-a November 2011 Trip Report

Dining Review in Progress: Please take a guess how much we cost the Mouse?

Old 05-16-2012, 10:26 AM   #2019
HiHoOffWeGo
Mouseketeer

Rienchen - You may want to go preferred next time and quilts are most likely never changed unless soiled.

If you like the all in one feel then POFQ may be what you are looking for. ENJOY!
Old 05-16-2012, 10:27 AM   #2020
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy&Grumpy View Post

Counting the days (and considering picking the kids up early from school to go early)!!
I hope you get your request!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vettegirl View Post
Checking in tomorrow and super excited for new tolietries!!
A few pages back, someone had posted that they got these one day and a different scent another day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixiedust34 View Post
I especially enjoy those toiletries photos! I know we're weird this way, but we love our Disney H2O products!!
I know! I love the product and even bought the Mickey H2O products in the past to keep at home, so I can get my Disney fix. My bottles are almost empty. I was at Panchitos twice but didn't think to look to see if they carry the new products.

I must say, the mosquitos seemed to like the grapefruit scent. My legs are so bit up. That's the only place bit up and the only place I put the lotion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmbcdb View Post
Thank you! DD 4 will be excited!
What Tink fan wouldn't!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rienchen View Post
I just got back on Sunday from 10 nights at CSR

We got stuck in Ranchos building 7A. I really don't mind walking, I don't own a car and walk everywhere at home but about halfway through the trip we were getting tired of the long walk just to refill our mugs(didn't know we could refill at the pool during the day). It was so hot that by the time we got to our room or the pool we would have finished our mugs ;-)
Also we had a second floor room and boy was that confusing, we kept getting lost trying to find the stairs in our building.
I did ask about a new room and was offered one in Building 4(?) on day 4 or 5 but in the end we stayed in our room since at least it was close to the Dig Site Pool.
Definitely doing online check in next time.

I can't believe we missed the new toiletries, I love Tink! We left on Saturday the 12th so they must have done the changes after we left.

Mousekeeping wasn't that great, we thought that our room was not vacuumed once the whole time we were there and my duvet/quilt/comforter(whatever you want to call it) cover was not changed once as there was a pen mark on it the day we arrived and it was still there when we left.

While I agree that CSR is a beautiful resort, I think I almost prefer more traditional hotels, where all the rooms are in one building. So I will need to do my research to see what fits out budget for a 2014 trip
Did you call housekeeping? Due to going green, there are certain things they won't change unless you call them, perhaps the bed spread is one of these? The vacuuming should have been done daily. I would have called housekeeping and requested it. Our room was vacuumed daily during our 3 night stay.
Old 05-16-2012, 11:31 AM   #2022
marylandgirl
Mouseketeer

How much more are the preferred rooms in Casitas 1,2, &3? I never see a price listed for these anywhere? Will you definitely be guaranteed a room in one of those buildings? I just want to be in the Casitas, don't really care what building though. But if I pay preferred than I would definitely be in one of them, right?
Old 05-16-2012, 11:40 AM   #2023
JESSketeer
Mouseketeer

Hello!

Is free wifi offered in the CSR rooms? I thought I saw someone mention that, but I'm not sure.

When DBF and I stayed at the All Star Sports resort last yearwe had to use the ethernet cable for internet connection.
Old 05-16-2012, 12:10 PM   #2024
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy&Grumpy View Post

I'm so sorry I was in 9A not 9B. Room #9127

I forgot to mention that 9A isn't very close to any bus stops. It was perfect for us because we drove. Oh and we were in 9A not B. So sorry if I am causing you and extra phone call.

9B is the closest buildng to El Centro and that bus stop. 9A is kind of half way between stops 4 and 1.
Old 05-16-2012, 12:11 PM   #2025
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESSketeer View Post
Hello!

Is free wifi offered in the CSR rooms? I thought I saw someone mention that, but I'm not sure.

When DBF and I stayed at the All Star Sports resort last yearwe had to use the ethernet cable for internet connection.
Yes, free wifi in all the rooms and common areas. Though I could not pick it up on my phone at the Cabana quiet pool
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: