Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2012, 02:57 PM   #106
MorganR
Bambi's #1 fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsel (Chris/Lynn) View Post
Hello Morgan,

I gave this a try on facebook without any results. Can you give us step-by-step instructions on how to obtain the group on Facebook? I tried different combos of the group name you provided, no luck. Maybe it's just me.

Chris
If you cant find it threw the Actual NAME..then u need to find me and add me...which u have to do anyways since its PRIVATE
U can look me up under...
My Facebook Name: Morgan JoEllen Gonzalez
My Email: morganreeves57@yahoo.com
OR This Link : http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...00002129156872
Let ME know if yall have any more troubles
DMom(Shannon) DDad(Rick)
DBrother(Mitchell) DSister(Melissa)
MorganR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:55 PM   #107
glasslipper
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the facebook info,! DH(tigger2u) is in!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-19-2012, 09:16 PM   #108
shrpgrl
DIS Veteran

Just booked today. It will be myself (Susan, 54) and DH (Floyd,57). It will be our 6th cruise but only our second Disney one. We had one booked in 2009 but cancelled when we decided to move to Florida. We live in Winter Haven, home of Legoland, about 45 minutes to WDW. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
shrpgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:25 AM   #109
Morsel (Chris/Lynn)
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrpgrl View Post
Just booked today. It will be myself (Susan, 54) and DH (Floyd,57). It will be our 6th cruise but only our second Disney one. We had one booked in 2009 but cancelled when we decided to move to Florida. We live in Winter Haven, home of Legoland, about 45 minutes to WDW. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Hello Sue and Floyd,
Glad to hear you will be able to make the cruise this time. You had a very good reason to miss the '09 cruise. Enjoy the weather down there. We just heard we may have a snow event, Northeaster, this coming week.

Chris
Old 04-21-2012, 01:42 PM   #110
shrpgrl
DIS Veteran

I love the Florida weather but missed the snow so much I went back to Indiana in January just to remind myself about the cold. We drove up and spent the last 3 hours of the drive in blizzard conditions.That is when I remembered why we moved. Did enjoy it since we knew we were just visiting.
shrpgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:59 PM   #111
MISSREBECCA76
"Hello, My Name is Rebecca, and I have a Disney Problem!"

Getting Excited!

My In-laws just booked for this cruise and now my daughter's best friend and her parents did too- I guess our Disney fever is contagious!

1999 SOG First ever WDW Trip (with my HOT college bf, who is now my HOT husband!)2001 SOG Honeymoon trip 2009 CRB First trip with the kiddos in tow, grandparents too! 2011 OKW Santa was good to us, so kids, grandparents and even a great grandparent made the trip! 2012 Fort Wilderness Cabins 2012 Disney Dream- our first of many DCL experiences!2012 Beach Club
MISSREBECCA76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:56 PM   #112
brackjr
AKA: brack (stopped at 20,000 posts)

Quiet on here!

Finally Platinum Castaway Club!
"A day without Mickey ..... what's the point?"
"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15
brackjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:09 AM   #113
Morsel (Chris/Lynn)
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSREBECCA76 View Post
My In-laws just booked for this cruise and now my daughter's best friend and her parents did too- I guess our Disney fever is contagious!
Yes, Disney cruising does get contagious. I remember after our first couple Disney cruises we said we would hang it up. After all we had been on the Wonder and Magic, and had been on a Bahama, Eastern, and Western cruise. Well, here we are getting for this our 10th with DCL, and we have another scheduled for Dec. 7, 2013. Always nice on DCL and always something to do or see in ports. I must admit we did do a RCCL out of Puerto Rico and will be doing RCCL out of Boston this October, but DCL is still our favorite.

Chris
Old 05-02-2012, 09:10 PM   #114
glasslipper
DIS Veteran

Has anyone seen copies of the navigators from the recent western sailings on the fantasy? This thread has been really slow lately, where is everyone?
Old 05-05-2012, 09:35 PM   #115
Morsel (Chris/Lynn)
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasslipper View Post
Has anyone seen copies of the navigators from the recent western sailings on the fantasy? This thread has been really slow lately, where is everyone?
Must be everyone is enjoying outside activities now that Spring weather is finally settling in. I know that we have spent the last two weekends outside getting house and yard work done. We even just completed a walk with Morsel and Munchkin, our two Chihuahuas, to view the "Supemoon". Beautifull sight. With luck I'll get to hit the golf course tomorrow. That's if the "boss" does not have anything prssing that needs my attention.

Chris
Old 05-06-2012, 04:22 PM   #116
garrettandkatesmom
Earning My Ears

This is cruise #2 for us - thought we'd join a fish extender group this time. Has anyone started a group?
garrettandkatesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:43 PM   #117
coloradodumbo
Mouseketeer

Re-Boarding at Ports

Has anyone been on the dream and had to deal with long lines when reboarding at the ports of call? On past cruises my family and I have noticed long lines for reboarding other ships such as Carnival, especially at Grand Cayman because of the tendering. Since the Dream and Fantasy are 40% larger than the Magic and Wonder I was wandering about crowds for reboarding. Disney is an expert is would seem in crowd control and making sure that their lines are moving but since you have to go through the metal detector, sanitize your hands, have your kttwc swiped I was just curious about how long the lines at port might be?
coloradodumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:25 PM   #118
brackjr

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrettandkatesmom View Post
This is cruise #2 for us - thought we'd join a fish extender group this time. Has anyone started a group?
Not yet I do not think but did you check earlier in the thread?

"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15
Old 05-07-2012, 04:27 PM   #119
brackjr

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloradodumbo View Post
Has anyone been on the dream and had to deal with long lines when reboarding at the ports of call? On past cruises my family and I have noticed long lines for reboarding other ships such as Carnival, especially at Grand Cayman because of the tendering. Since the Dream and Fantasy are 40% larger than the Magic and Wonder I was wandering about crowds for reboarding. Disney is an expert is would seem in crowd control and making sure that their lines are moving but since you have to go through the metal detector, sanitize your hands, have your kttwc swiped I was just curious about how long the lines at port might be?
Boarding on Castaway Cay was a long line but it did not seem to be intolerable. It definitely wan't walk right on though.

Old 05-10-2012, 06:09 AM   #120
momof2minnies
DIS Veteran

Talking

They have forward and aft areas open but most people just get in the first line.We always went to the other end and walked right on.

Linda
2000 OKW First trip with the kids,2001 OKW First time for my parents,2002 Marriott Grande Vista/OKW,2003 MGV,2004 OKW,2005 March Disney cruise/SSR, July-MGV, 2007 CSR, 2008 Clearwater-day trip, Marathon 2009 OKW,Nov. 2009 CSR then the Magic,Marathon 2010 OKW,June 2010 AKL,Marathon 2011 OKW, Anniversary 2011 POFQ,Disney Dream+BC 2012,Disney Fantasy 2013,Anniversary 2013 POR, Jan 2014 OKW

4/08 First half marathon- Oleksak lumber- Ma., 2:23:35
10/08 Second half marathon-Applefest-Hollis,NH.,2:17:05
01/09 First full marathon- Disney-5:39:24
01/10 5K and Half marathon- with my brother- Disney-2:43:42
01/11 5k and Half marathon-Disney- 2:11:46
4/12 5k Castaway Cay on the Dream with Arynn
momof2minnies is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: