Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2011, 03:38 PM   #91
Captain_Oblivious
DIS Dad #257
Don't underestimate your audience. I'm sure there's a fart joke in here somewhere

I enjoyed the Photopass pictures! And it's Disney, you're supposed to go overboard.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:54 PM   #92
Spartangirl
DIS Veteran

Love the photopass pics...you two look so cute! Your wedding plans sound amazing so far...can't wait for more!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-30-2011, 08:57 PM   #93
Shannon84
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenofallthings View Post
Hi Hon....I have no idea how I missed that you started this, but I'm here now and going back to read every word!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so very happy for the both of you ... and that ring....that man of yours did pretty darn good if I do say so!!!! Sounds like a great time so far and I can't wait to read all about your adventure!
YAY I am glad you are here!!

Thank you so much he is really the best, the sweetest part is he picked out the diamond seperate and had it set at the jewelry store so no one else would have tried it on before me and its my special diamond...isnt that sweet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merida View Post
Your pictures are great! Going overboard is kind of the point of Photopass, isn't it? I like the surprise/magic pictures. Did you ask for them specially or did the photographer suggest them?
Thank you I love seeing the pictures later when I get home, helps with the sadness of being home

I asked for some of them..I found a website that listed the different ones in different areas. For some reason the photographers did the Stitch one everywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
I enjoyed the Photopass pictures! And it's Disney, you're supposed to go overboard.
Thank you oh I went overboard I think I had 400 pictures on the cd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartangirl View Post
Love the photopass pics...you two look so cute! Your wedding plans sound amazing so far...can't wait for more!
Thank you I am so excited planning the wedding and even more excited that its another Disney trip
Old 11-30-2011, 09:31 PM   #94
Shannon84
DIS Veteran

When I left off Tim was blinded by the flash of 25 pictures in 5 seconds...so I decided it was probably time to ride some rides...but not before I snapped a few pictures on our way

Of course I have to have a new castle pic each year

With Space Mountain fastpasses in hand we walked towards HM. We got caught up checking out all different details and looking at the Fantasyland construction. We rode Snow Whites ride and went to check out the castle up close

Somehow we ended up back in the hub and walking towards Liberty Square finally...but someone caught my eye with no line

He said Princess Tiana would be returning soon...I wish we had seen them together, but by himself Naveen was very charming and spent a while just talking with us since there was no one else in line

Here he is cracking us up, I wish I remember what he was saying

Finally we made it to HM
We were so excited to check out the new interactive queue and it did not disappoint!! I loved all the additions, it was so fun to walk through that area!! It seemed like most people were walking that line too so it was a little crowded, but thats ok

Tim was yelling at me to put the camera away and just play with the interative things

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this ride...since Tim enjoys reading books about WDW Imagineering he pointed out details I had always overlooked and we really enjoyed the new ending, very cool!

When we exited the ride it was starting to get dark out

We found Mr. Toad in the back of the pet cemetary, though hes too far back to see in my picture

These were photos I told Tim I had to have from seeing others reports, I love the ghosts added in

I dont need to take up acting any time soon, Tim has it down way better than me as seen in the pictures!! When the photographer told us to do the scared faces, she said "Look scared theres ghosts" and this little kid screamed right behind her...I think he was screaming at something else but he sounded truly terrified and the timing was hilarious

Off we went to use our Space Mountain fastpasses!!

Last edited by Shannon84; 11-30-2011 at 09:46 PM.
Old 12-01-2011, 08:24 AM   #95
ditsypixie
DIS Veteran

LOVE the PP pictures, especially the HM ones! I am still kicking myself because we missed that opportunity the night we went. It was pouring rain and we all just ran from place to place in our big ponchos trying not to get wet. We didn't get a lot of pictures at all

Your shirts are super cute too!
Old 12-01-2011, 03:13 PM   #96
jenneth79
DIS Veteran

I somehow missed you starting your TR, but I'm all caught up now and subbing!

First off: CONGRATS! How exciting... and such a lovely ring!!!!

As for the 'overheard' conversation, that is absolutely hilarious. I am grateful every time I hear something like that for my DH, who loves Disney and doesn't feel that it is 'beneath' him.

(You totally know that guy ended up cracking a smile at some point... probably came home wearing a set of Mickey Ears!!!)

I was really bummed on our trip that we didn't get to check out D Street, apparently they had a massive power outage in DTD the day we went, and all the shops along the waterfront were closed! Boo.

I swear there is something about a picture of the Virginia Piedmont that you just KNOW what you're looking at. Which wineries did you go to? We're actually heading down tomorrow for a weekend at Barboursville and are thinking about trying some new places in C'vill / south this weekend. Any suggestions?

Again, congratulations and I look forward to reading more of your report!!!
Old 12-01-2011, 05:16 PM   #97
TanzUnited99
DIS Veteran

Love the balloon and castle pics! You can never have too many of them

Yay on meeting Prince Naveen! I so wanted to meet him and Tiana on our trip but we weren't lucky.

I have to agree in that the HM interactive queue is so much fun! Your photos with the ghosts look great
Old 12-01-2011, 05:35 PM   #98
MrsDuck
DIS Veteran

Hey girl!

Your MNSSHP shirts are just adorable-- where did you get them?

I love all your pictures so far and your ME experience with the grumpy dude behind you!

Can't wait to hear the engagement story!!
Old 12-01-2011, 07:08 PM   #99
Leshaface
DIS Veteran

Tim has excellent scary faces!

Are those ghost pictures only during Halloween or are they there all year round?

DLR: Yearly trips from 1991-2006, AP holder Jan 06 (monthly trips thru May 2008), Nov 08 DLH-Dreams, Jan 09 GCH, June 09 DLH-Magic, June 09 Desert Inn, Oct 09 Tropicana, Mar 10 GCH, May 10 Castle Inn, Nov 10 GCH, Mar 11 DLH, Nov 11 GCH, Mar 12 PPH, Apr 12 PPH, July 12 PPH, Nov 12 DLH, May 13 GCH, July 14 VGC, Oct 14 CCI
WDW : June 2-8, 2008 - Pop Century, January 20-28, 2010 - CSR, Dec 8-15, 2012 AKV/BWV, Oct 5-11, 2013 SSR/AKV/BLT
DCL: Dream June 2011, Wonder Dec 2011

Starting the New Year off right!...at WDW January 2015 PTR
Food and Wine? Sounds Divine! Oct 2013 TROur First WDW Trip as Parents - December 2012
Mexican Riviera Cruise with WONDERful Souvenir in the Works!Dream CAME True! June 21-26, 2011 TR
Food, Fun, and Frivolity: 8 Funtabulous days
Ugh, what were we thinking?! 9 days Deluxe Dining, The Crow's fly to Disneyworld! Jan 20-28, 2010 Pre-TR, DLR - The Proposal, Bouncers, and a Celebrity! June 3-6
Old 12-01-2011, 07:40 PM   #100
sw33t_angel
DIS Veteran

Hey!!

I totally creeped your pictures on facebook and started reading your TR at the same time, and I made the connection that they were one in the same! I just had to read the TR to find out the stories behind all your great photopass pictures!!

Congratulations on your engagement!! How romantic to be in Disney!! I can't wait to hear how he did it!! I am sucker for anything weddings... and Disney!

Can't wait to read more!!
Old 12-01-2011, 08:02 PM   #101
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Prince Naveen is so cute! I love the faces he makes! That's so nice that he hung out with you guys for a while!

I really like the new HM queue, but next time I will probably just skip it to get on the ride faster! I can never find Mr. Toad's statue in the cemetery!

I love your ghost PP pictures! You guys actually look scared, Brandon and look ridiculous in ours!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Old 12-01-2011, 08:29 PM   #102
dismagiclover
Mrs. Darling: Mom to Wendy, John & Michael

Ok, I'm a little late to the party and it looks like I've missed tons of exciting things! Congrats on the engagement! So happy for you! I'm going to try and get all caught up.
Old 12-02-2011, 09:01 AM   #103
Enchanted88
A dream is a wish your heart makes

I love the pictures! You guys look like you had a great time at MNSSHP!! I can't wait to experience it next year!
I'm not sure how well I would do at making a scared face for those pictures!! I have a tendency to start laughing when I'm supposed to pose like that for pictures!

I'm really enjoying your TR, can't wait to read more!

401 days 'till Disney!!! But who's counting?!?! --A PTR
Old 12-02-2011, 01:15 PM   #104
amazingact21
Upendi

I love when you're able to spend one-on-one time with the characters; it makes you feel special and adds a little pixie dust to your night.

I agree, the new HM queue is very cool. However, I've only been through it once, because Alex is always anxious to get on the ride. Since the hitchhiking ghosts have been added at the end, it's become his favorite dark ride at WDW.

I don't think you made bad scary faces, and besides, it just gives you something to build on for future MNSSHPs!

Current Reports:Let's Watch the Hallucination Show on the Castle -A May '14 TR
Past Reports:December 2013 TR/December 2013 PTR/May 2012 TR/May 2012 PTR /May 2011 TR /December 2010 TR
Old 12-02-2011, 02:50 PM   #105
Captain_Oblivious
DIS Dad #257
Don't underestimate your audience. I'm sure there's a fart joke in here somewhere

Nice pictures! I can't wait to see the new HM additions.

I have to agree--Tim is a very good actor!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: