Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Theme Parks Community
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2011, 04:26 PM   #16
elgerber
Sometimes you gotta bite the bullet & see a movie alone
Likes to grill year round

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlittig View Post
Just think how active this new thread will be once those new Disney Dooney comic prints finally get released

I sure wish they would show up! Not that it matters, as I have no trip planned, but still.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:26 PM   #17
grumpycd
Mouseketeer

Thanks for starting the new thread!
Register to remove

Old 11-01-2011, 06:49 PM   #18
DiznyDi
If you remember, we are the rural folks

A new thread...YEA!
Old 11-01-2011, 07:17 PM   #19
Cdn Friends of Pooh
Proud Redhead
We also were required to remove our shoes
ctober is our favorite time of year!!

Hi everyone ... just found this thread ... I've been contemplating buying a DD&B for some time and finally bit the bullet and bought the 40th anniversary Letter Carrier

I have a feeling I will looking at buying more

Bonny

Cdn Friends of Pooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:20 PM   #20
DisNicci
Earning My Ears

Talking Oh yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdn Friends of Pooh View Post
Hi everyone ... just found this thread ... I've been contemplating buying a DD&B for some time and finally bit the bullet and bought the 40th anniversary Letter Carrier

Bonny
Oh yeah, you definitely will. They are addictive!!

DisNicci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:38 PM   #21
WDW Princess 71
DIS Veteran

Hey everyone! I am so thrilled to have finally been able to order the 40th anniversary kristen tote bag today. I had been looking out for it on disneystore.com all summer and it never returned in stock there, and I call a few times a month to the park merchandise number asking about it, and told its out of stock there too. An extra rude CM at the merchandise order even told me yesterday that "its out of stock and could come in anytime between now and February", how absurd. Something told me to call back again today to see if i get a different answer from a different CM, and this time I got a nice guy who patiently looked for it, had to put me on hold while looking for it in several stores, and finally found it and placed my order. I hate that it takes 10-12 business days to go out; I just hope that since I placed my order today, that they grab it while its in stock for processing and that its not sold out again by the time they prep for shipping! Does anyone know if its this scare to buy in WDW in person also or is it just this difficult to buy online/on the phone?

September 2014: 14 Night WB Transatlantic on the Magic! November 2013: WDW & 3 Night Dream Mother/Daughter TripJuly 2013: 12-Night Eastern Med Cruise w/Greece & Turkey, then Disneyland Paris! January 2013: 7 Night Western Carib on the Fantasy May 2012: 5-Night Double Dip Dream Cruise for Mom & Dad's 30th Anniversary! February 2012: Solo Valentine Cruise Treat to Get Me to Gold! January 2011: 3 Week Ultimate Disney Vacation- WDW then 15 Night Disney Cruise Through Panama Canal then DL in California!May 2010: celebrating at WDW for graduating my MBA program! January 2010: 3rd Disney Cruise, 1st on the Magic, prefaced by New Years Eve in WDW! November 2009: Return to DL at Disney's Grand Californian Resort, May 2009: WDW Summer Kickoff, January 2009: 2nd Disney Cruise- Sisters Cruise 4 Night Wonder, March 2008: WDW Spring Break, February 2008: WDW ESPN Weekend with relatives, April 2007: WDW Spring Break, March 2006: WDW Spring Break, March 2004: Land & Sea Graduation Present 4 Night Wonder (1st Cruise!) and 3 Night WDW, April 2003: WDW Spring Break, November 2002: Florida College Road Trip, Stopover in WDW, June 2002: California College Road Trip, Stopover in Disneyland, November 2001: WDW Mom’s Birthday Celebration, April 2001: WDW Spring Break, October 2000: Millennium Celebration WDW, November 1996: 1st Trip WDW Hooked For Life, 2004-2007: MANY trips up to Disneyland, CA (including 50th Anniversary Happiest Celebration on Earth!) while in college at University of San Diego
WDW Princess 71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:11 PM   #22
momwholovesmickey
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdn Friends of Pooh View Post

Bonny
Welcome to the addiction. We will only help you want to buy more and more and more.....
momwholovesmickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:22 PM   #23
Catira
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW Princess 71 View Post
Hey everyone! I am so thrilled to have finally been able to order the 40th anniversary kristen tote bag today. I had been looking out for it on disneystore.com all summer and it never returned in stock there, and I call a few times a month to the park merchandise number asking about it, and told its out of stock there too. An extra rude CM at the merchandise order even told me yesterday that "its out of stock and could come in anytime between now and February", how absurd. Something told me to call back again today to see if i get a different answer from a different CM, and this time I got a nice guy who patiently looked for it, had to put me on hold while looking for it in several stores, and finally found it and placed my order. I hate that it takes 10-12 business days to go out; I just hope that since I placed my order today, that they grab it while its in stock for processing and that its not sold out again by the time they prep for shipping! Does anyone know if its this scare to buy in WDW in person also or is it just this difficult to buy online/on the phone?
I just got back from my trip 10/22-10/29 and saw several Kristin bags at Uptown Jewelers and some at Tren-D. Also saw many messengers and some wallets. What I never saw were the letters carriers and wristlets.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:29 PM   #24
missesdisney
DIS Veteran

Here you are! THE COMIC BAGS ARE AT TREND!!!

I got the larger one for $235 retail (used my AP discount for net of $200 with tax).

I don't have the measurements as I have nothing to measure with but it's a great size - between the ginormous tote and the 40th anniversary tote.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:34 PM   #25
momwholovesmickey
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by missesdisney View Post

I got the larger one for $235 retail (used my AP discount for net of $200 with tax).

I don't have the measurements as I have nothing to measure with but it's a great size - between the ginormous tote and the 40th anniversary tote.
What other styles and colors did it come in?
momwholovesmickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:43 PM   #26
grumpycd
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Pictures...prices???

Does your have red trim or blue? So excited we r going in 6 weeks, time to really start Ebaying
Old 11-01-2011, 10:43 PM   #27
elgerber
Sometimes you gotta bite the bullet & see a movie alone
Likes to grill year round

Quote:

Ooohhh I want!! Unfortunately everyone I know that was there has gone home...
Old 11-01-2011, 10:47 PM   #28
mlittig
DIS Veteran

Pictures, we need pictures

5/87 Polynesian 5/90 Polynesian 12/02 Off site 8/08 French Quarter 6/09 French Quarter 8/09 All Star Sports 4/10 French Quarter 12/10 Old Key West 4/11 Old Key West 8/11 Pop Century 9/11 Pop Century 4/12 Old Key West 8/12 Old Key West 4/13 Old Key West 8/13 Old Key West 4/14 Old Key West 8/14 Old Key West 12/20/14 Christmas Magic 4/17/15 Pop Century
mlittig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 11:40 PM   #29
missesdisney
DIS Veteran

Here is the bag I got - they only had this one in red trim.

Old 11-02-2011, 03:17 AM   #30
crazy4dizny
Earning My Ears

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new bag!!
crazy4dizny is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: