Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Theme Parks Community
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2013, 05:10 PM   #2926
MotoXPrincess99
Yep, mine is new too
I just googled
Drive-by girl
Today is a GOOD DAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momwholovesmickey

They are offering the Tink in purple again at the Tinkerbell race for preorder. They are also offering the same Princess one from last year for that race for preorder. The anniversary marathon is the one that has a new design. The Tinkerbell and Princess are the same except for the tote is a different style. It has a zipper and rings that hold a shorter handle on it.
I'm so glad they did a pre order this year. I was so bummed that I missed out last year. I've actually ordered 1 of each style. Not sure which one I'll keep.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Old 01-10-2013, 08:47 PM   #2927
Disnut4925
Mouseketeer

The phone cases are really cute! Can't decide if I like the white or black more...they're both great. Love the marathon bag but definitely not running the race or at WDW at the right time to pick one up! I hope they're available afterwards but since they didn't do that before probably not..
Disnut4925 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-12-2013, 05:41 PM   #2928
happymomof1
DIS Veteran

Hello all! I thought I had remembered a while back that there were some bags being sold at Beach Club Marketplace. Is this not true? -Just wondering, thanks.

ps-any "rumors" or clues as to when any new designs may be coming out? Thanks!
happymomof1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:04 PM   #2929
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymomof1 View Post
Hello all! I thought I had remembered a while back that there were some bags being sold at Beach Club Marketplace. Is this not true? -Just wondering, thanks.

ps-any "rumors" or clues as to when any new designs may be coming out? Thanks!
I have not seen them at Beach Club, but they are at Yacht Club...

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:51 PM   #2930
LoveMickeyMouse
Love taking my boys to see Mickey!!

I was just purchased the 20th Anniv. Marathon purse on ebay. it was so cute, I just had to have it!
Old 01-12-2013, 10:56 PM   #2931
stasijane
Crazed one

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMickeyMouse View Post
I was just purchased the 20th Anniv. Marathon purse on ebay. it was so cute, I just had to have it!
Trust me I understand the need to have one. I was lucky enought to have a friend down there right now that was able to pick me one up. I cant wait till it gets here.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:55 AM   #2932
daizieduck
DIS Veteran

This is off topic but has anyone had luck returning things to ds.com? I ordered a Marvel hoodie. It was defective. I asked them to email me a prepaid UPS label but instead they said they would do a UPS call tag and the driver would pick it up from my office (where it had also been delivered to) in 3 to 5 business days. Well it has been 6 business days and no call tag was issued because the UPS guy picks up from my office every single day and he never asked for the box. So NOW ds.com is emailing me a prepaid label but they said it will take 3 to 5 business days for me to receive THAT. Only been one business day so far but I am wondering if I will really receive a label?
Old 01-13-2013, 12:15 PM   #2933
angelbear425
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daizieduck
This is off topic but has anyone had luck returning things to ds.com? I ordered a Marvel hoodie. It was defective. I asked them to email me a prepaid UPS label but instead they said they would do a UPS call tag and the driver would pick it up from my office (where it had also been delivered to) in 3 to 5 business days. Well it has been 6 business days and no call tag was issued because the UPS guy picks up from my office every single day and he never asked for the box. So NOW ds.com is emailing me a prepaid label but they said it will take 3 to 5 business days for me to receive THAT. Only been one business day so far but I am wondering if I will really receive a label?
I've never had Ds.com do anything like that because they normally don't. They might be doing this as a courtesy to you because the item was defective, but normally you (universal you) are responsible for shipping items back on your own dollar. They don't provide shipping labels to mail back. I would continue to call and stay on them about it because there is no way that it would need to take 3-5 business days to issue a label.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:17 PM   #2934
poohs_hunny
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by daizieduck View Post
It does take them forever! About a year ago, I ordered a Dooney and it was defective. I called and they said they would e-mail a prepaid label but it would take several days. It did indeed, so long in fact that I called again and asked about it. I eventually did get it, but why does it take so long to e-mail a label?? If I remember correctly, the replacement bag that they shipped out arrived BEFORE the label did! Just crazy!!
Past trips: 7/14 - Honeymoon on the Disney Magic, 11/13 - Art of Animation, 6/13 - Caribbean Beach *Engaged!* , 6/12 - Pop Century & the Disney Fantasy, 7/11 - Coronado Springs, 7/10 - Pop Century, 7/09 - Caribbean Beach & the Disney Wonder, 8/08 - Pop Century, 10/07 Disneyland, 6/07 Caribbean Beach, 8/06 Pop Century, 8/05 Caribbean Beach, 5/04 Pop Century, 5/02 Offsite, 5/98 Offsite
poohs_hunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:35 AM   #2935
daizieduck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohs_hunny

It does take them forever! About a year ago, I ordered a Dooney and it was defective. I called and they said they would e-mail a prepaid label but it would take several days. It did indeed, so long in fact that I called again and asked about it. I eventually did get it, but why does it take so long to e-mail a label?? If I remember correctly, the replacement bag that they shipped out arrived BEFORE the label did! Just crazy!!
Thanks for the info. Yeah, my replacement hoodie already came!
Old 01-14-2013, 11:22 AM   #2936
DizneyDogs
Mouseketeer
Scrapbooking Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by daizieduck View Post
I have had them do it both ways when the item they sent was damaged.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:25 AM   #2937
DizneyDogs
Mouseketeer
Scrapbooking Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbear425 View Post
I've never had Ds.com do anything like that because they normally don't. They might be doing this as a courtesy to you because the item was defective, but normally you (universal you) are responsible for shipping items back on your own dollar. They don't provide shipping labels to mail back. I would continue to call and stay on them about it because there is no way that it would need to take 3-5 business days to issue a label.
I have never had them not replace a damaged item they sent me, they either send me a free replacement, send a pre-paid lablel or have UPS come pick the item up. If you decide you don't want it or you ordered the wrong size etc then yes it's your responsibility to mail it back on your own dollar.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:41 PM   #2938
tweedlemom
DIS Veteran

Subbing!

tweedlemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:18 AM   #2939
stasijane
Crazed one

So what is everyone's opinion on the new style pf crossbodys for the Tink and Princess half? I am a big LC fan so this is a hard for me to take in, but I am willing to try and give it a chance.
Old 01-21-2013, 03:56 PM   #2940
elizabethswan
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stasijane View Post
So what is everyone's opinion on the new style pf crossbodys for the Tink and Princess half? I am a big LC fan so this is a hard for me to take in, but I am willing to try and give it a chance.
i've been away from the boards for a while but just took a look at the new marathon tink bags. i think the new little satchel style crossbody is actually really nice because it looks like it would hold more than the flat letter carrier style. i want one! also, the photos of the new tink marathon tote are confusing to me. is this the same size as the medium sketch tote or smaller? do the handles fit over the shoulder comfortably? anyone??? i need to catch up on all this good stuff.
elizabethswan is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: