Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2011, 07:16 AM   #121
Tracy161
DIS Veteran

YAY!!!!!! The wedding day!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait to see more!!!!!!!
Old 11-17-2011, 11:21 AM   #122
Joyciemc
DIS Veteran

The view from the restaurant was amazing!! Such a gorgeous place.

Can't wait to hear the rest!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-17-2011, 12:54 PM   #123
Leshaface
DIS Veteran

You look very calm and relaxed in the picture at lunch. I'm sure beneath that facade you were very nervous!

Can't wait to hear about the wedding!

DLR: Yearly trips from 1991-2006, AP holder Jan 06 (monthly trips thru May 2008), Nov 08 DLH-Dreams, Jan 09 GCH, June 09 DLH-Magic, June 09 Desert Inn, Oct 09 Tropicana, Mar 10 GCH, May 10 Castle Inn, Nov 10 GCH, Mar 11 DLH, Nov 11 GCH, Mar 12 PPH, Apr 12 PPH, July 12 PPH, Nov 12 DLH, May 13 GCH, July 14 VGC, Oct 14 CCI
WDW : June 2-8, 2008 - Pop Century, January 20-28, 2010 - CSR, Dec 8-15, 2012 AKV/BWV, Oct 5-11, 2013 SSR/AKV/BLT
DCL: Dream June 2011, Wonder Dec 2011

Starting the New Year off right!...at WDW January 2015 PTR
Food and Wine? Sounds Divine! Oct 2013 TROur First WDW Trip as Parents - December 2012
Mexican Riviera Cruise with WONDERful Souvenir in the Works!Dream CAME True! June 21-26, 2011 TR
Food, Fun, and Frivolity: 8 Funtabulous days
Ugh, what were we thinking?! 9 days Deluxe Dining, The Crow's fly to Disneyworld! Jan 20-28, 2010 Pre-TR, DLR - The Proposal, Bouncers, and a Celebrity! June 3-6
Old 11-17-2011, 05:38 PM   #124
TanzUnited99
DIS Veteran

Yay on it being your wedding day!!!! Does it feel like you are reliving the day by writing about it?

Oh no on not feeling too good and being attacked by the mossies - ugh! Looks like you had a lovely meal.

Aaw what a lovely surprise from housekeeping - it looks beautiful
Old 11-17-2011, 05:52 PM   #125
Soopafly
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanzUnited99 View Post
Yay on it being your wedding day!!!! Does it feel like you are reliving the day by writing about it?

Oh no on not feeling too good and being attacked by the mossies - ugh! Looks like you had a lovely meal.

I am certainly reliving it, but I get to also read it from Stefs perspective and how she was feeling etc. She obviously told me about it all properly the next day, but still cool for me to hear again
Old 11-18-2011, 03:16 AM   #126
Stefy
Fantasising of our next DCL & WDW Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy161 View Post
YAY!!!!!! The wedding day!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait to see more!!!!!!!
More coming soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyciemc View Post

The view from the restaurant was amazing!! Such a gorgeous place.

Can't wait to hear the rest!
Thanks, it was a cute little restaurant perfect for our girly lunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshaface View Post
You look very calm and relaxed in the picture at lunch. I'm sure beneath that facade you were very nervous!

Can't wait to hear about the wedding!
I don't think it hit me until we were back at the hotel. We were all saying that it felt like a normal day on holiday. You wouldn't think that later on that afternoon a wedding was happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanzUnited99 View Post

I relive it everyday, it was such an amazing day I remember when I was at the GF in Sept I saw two brides and it just took me back to our wedding day and my dress

OMG I don't know what it is about LG and bites for me. We must let them in the room during the day when we have the balcony door open. Next time we will go prepared, like when I have my chemist of flu stuff, I will have my chemist of mozzie stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
I am certainly reliving it, but I get to also read it from Stefs perspective and how she was feeling etc. She obviously told me about it all properly the next day, but still cool for me to hear again
Your bit will be soon, be nice to read your account of getting ready
Old 11-18-2011, 03:37 AM   #127
Stefy
Fantasising of our next DCL & WDW Trip

Our Wedding Day Part 2

So we left off with me about to start to get ready. I think by now the girls were already back and ready to make their way down to the castle. I was starting to get nervous as I had a little while to go before Katy (photographer) got here to start taking pictures. I couldn't get ready just yet and was starting to get a little impatient/lost.

It was at this point I had Bridezilla Moment No. 2. I realised that Dave had most probably forgotten to give him mum the corsage we had ordered for both our mothers, so I started stressing and told my mum off because she wasn't understanding what I needed her to do Guess that's twice I gotta say sorry to her today.

So off she went to sort that, leaving me on my own stressing and also panicking (slightly). I could hear voices and remember shouting out my friends names and they all came rushing in. Phew, now I could relax.

Mum returned and apparently all was well, the corsage was given. I think I had given her hers when we checked the flowers out.

Katy turned up not long after and it was time to start getting ready.

My mummy and daddy, love this pic of dad.

One slight regret I have is not asking Katy to take lots of pics of the dress on its own. I was too busy rushing around that I forgot. So the only one she got was one that I don't like very much.

Time to crack that champagne open!

My wedding shoes

My after party shoes (silver), which I also wore with my MNSSHP costume.

There was a right kerfuffle getting me ready, as I had those hanger loopy things that needed to be cut off.

It was at this point that my dad gave me my wedding gift from Dave.

A photobook of our lives together so far with pictures from all our trips we have ever taken together

It was so thoughtful of him and I love it to bits. Will try and take some photos and show you the cover That pic above is me laughing and crying because I was annoyed at him making me cry, but also laughing at myself for crying.

Time was running out and I realised ahhh I haven't even put my jewellery or my shoes on and we have less than 5mins to spare!!!

Then it was time to leave...

These are the last few pics of us before Katy and my mother went off in our wedding transport to the castle. You'll get why that sentence is the way it is soon

Then we were off.

Next up: Dave's recount of getting ready
Old 11-18-2011, 06:33 AM   #128
NikkiLovesWDW!
"Are you seeing an increase in lateral forces?" "Sure am!"

Wow, Stefy all those pictures are so gorgeous! You look so pretty! What a thoughtful gift from Dave. I love that he made you cry! And, omg, how cute are those pics of you?! How old were you when you started going out? You look so young!!
Old 11-18-2011, 06:53 AM   #129
NateNLogansDad
Still Wish'n

Loving the updates Stef! Can't wait for more
Old 11-18-2011, 07:04 AM   #130
Tracy161
DIS Veteran

Oh, Stefy, the pictures are fabulous so far!!! You look beautiful and so happy!!! And what a thoughtful gift from Dave!!!
Old 11-18-2011, 07:47 AM   #131
MaryAz
DIS Veteran

What beautiful pics!! You look very pretty and excited! What a thoughtful gift from Dave-he's a keeper!!
Old 11-18-2011, 08:53 AM   #132
dvc4life
Disney is my Happy Place

These last two updates have been wonderful!

What a place to have lunch on your wedding day with the girls. That was just a gorgeous view. Looks like you all were enjoying yourselves very much.

And your photos! They are so good. You look so happy. As does your parents. I love that one of your mom and dad together.

And for Dave, what a guy you have there. So very thoughtful of him to give you such a wonderful wedding present. I even teared up a little reading it. Just because it was such a sweet moment for you.

Can't wait to see the rest of your wedding day.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:35 AM   #133
Disneymoon23
Mouseketeer

Wow! What a beautiful bride you were! I love your dress! Those photographs are gorgeous, and I can't wait to see more!

Old 11-18-2011, 11:39 AM   #134
Leshaface
DIS Veteran

Wow what a thoughtful gift! Your DH seems very sentimental, I don't think my Dh could even grasp making me a photo album like that!

You, my friend, look absolutely gorgeous and the shoes are spectacular!

DLR: Yearly trips from 1991-2006, AP holder Jan 06 (monthly trips thru May 2008), Nov 08 DLH-Dreams, Jan 09 GCH, June 09 DLH-Magic, June 09 Desert Inn, Oct 09 Tropicana, Mar 10 GCH, May 10 Castle Inn, Nov 10 GCH, Mar 11 DLH, Nov 11 GCH, Mar 12 PPH, Apr 12 PPH, July 12 PPH, Nov 12 DLH, May 13 GCH, July 14 VGC, Oct 14 CCI
WDW : June 2-8, 2008 - Pop Century, January 20-28, 2010 - CSR, Dec 8-15, 2012 AKV/BWV, Oct 5-11, 2013 SSR/AKV/BLT
DCL: Dream June 2011, Wonder Dec 2011

Starting the New Year off right!...at WDW January 2015 PTR
Food and Wine? Sounds Divine! Oct 2013 TROur First WDW Trip as Parents - December 2012
Mexican Riviera Cruise with WONDERful Souvenir in the Works!Dream CAME True! June 21-26, 2011 TR
Food, Fun, and Frivolity: 8 Funtabulous days
Ugh, what were we thinking?! 9 days Deluxe Dining, The Crow's fly to Disneyworld! Jan 20-28, 2010 Pre-TR, DLR - The Proposal, Bouncers, and a Celebrity! June 3-6
Old 11-18-2011, 11:56 AM   #135
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

There is only one thing to say .........

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what a lovely gift from Dave! So sweet!
Wonderful photos, love all the momentos of your wedding and cannot wait to see more!
TR Summer 2014: We're out of it! A MAGICal Med adventure TR 2013: Get off the ship .....
Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: