Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2012, 10:48 AM   #436
jenneth79
DIS Veteran

Loved all your pictures, especially the one with you on the Dumbo ride! Too cute!:good vibes

I like how empty the restaurant seemed, probably made for a very relaxing dinner....minus the poorly played Mulan, of course.

Can't wait to read more.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:51 PM   #437
Leshaface
DIS Veteran

Wow great updates!

So I headed over to youtube to try and find a video on Peter Pan from Disneyland Paris but there isn't a good one. I wanted to see how much better this one is than WDW. Guess i'll just have to make my way to Paris and check it out for myself!

My DH and I haven't EVER been on Dumbo either! With the hundreds of times we've been to Disneyland and the two times to WDW. I think it's because it's always busy and i'm worried that two adults won't be able to fit in one dumbo and don't want to get the evil stares if we have to take two.

DLR: Yearly trips from 1991-2006, AP holder Jan 06 (monthly trips thru May 2008), Nov 08 DLH-Dreams, Jan 09 GCH, June 09 DLH-Magic, June 09 Desert Inn, Oct 09 Tropicana, Mar 10 GCH, May 10 Castle Inn, Nov 10 GCH, Mar 11 DLH, Nov 11 GCH, Mar 12 PPH, Apr 12 PPH, July 12 PPH, Nov 12 DLH, May 13 GCH, July 14 VGC, Oct 14 CCI
WDW : June 2-8, 2008 - Pop Century, January 20-28, 2010 - CSR, Dec 8-15, 2012 AKV/BWV, Oct 5-11, 2013 SSR/AKV/BLT
DCL: Dream June 2011, Wonder Dec 2011

Starting the New Year off right!...at WDW January 2015 PTR
Food and Wine? Sounds Divine! Oct 2013 TROur First WDW Trip as Parents - December 2012
Mexican Riviera Cruise with WONDERful Souvenir in the Works!Dream CAME True! June 21-26, 2011 TR
Food, Fun, and Frivolity: 8 Funtabulous days
Ugh, what were we thinking?! 9 days Deluxe Dining, The Crow's fly to Disneyworld! Jan 20-28, 2010 Pre-TR, DLR - The Proposal, Bouncers, and a Celebrity! June 3-6
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-16-2012, 04:21 PM   #438
TanzUnited99
DIS Veteran

Love the character pics and the parade looks awesome!

The dinner looks delish and you are right in that Tigger was very animated that evening!
Old 03-16-2012, 05:42 PM   #439
Disbug
WL Vet
Has recommendations from very important people!
I believe in finding enchantment wherever it may be found!
Has a couple of princesses of her own!

Totally awesome report! Enjoyed all of it!
Old 03-17-2012, 10:20 PM   #440
NateNLogansDad
Still Wish'n

You guys are so cute together! I'm finally all caught up again and am LOVING all the pictures!!!
Old 03-18-2012, 01:28 AM   #441
burly
DIS Veteran

Loving your trip report..
KIM
Old 03-20-2012, 04:30 AM   #442
Stefy
Fantasising of our next DCL & WDW Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenneth79 View Post
Loved all your pictures, especially the one with you on the Dumbo ride! Too cute!:good vibes

I like how empty the restaurant seemed, probably made for a very relaxing dinner....minus the poorly played Mulan, of course.

Can't wait to read more.
Thanks

Dinner was nice and relaxing and the food was delish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshaface View Post
Wow great updates!

So I headed over to youtube to try and find a video on Peter Pan from Disneyland Paris but there isn't a good one. I wanted to see how much better this one is than WDW. Guess i'll just have to make my way to Paris and check it out for myself!

My DH and I haven't EVER been on Dumbo either! With the hundreds of times we've been to Disneyland and the two times to WDW. I think it's because it's always busy and i'm worried that two adults won't be able to fit in one dumbo and don't want to get the evil stares if we have to take two.
It is tough to get a good photo/video on Peter Pan, we tried to film it too, but it was just too dark

You have just as much right to your own elephant as everyone else so don't you worry Two adults can fit in Dumbo easy, but it is cooler having your own one too

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanzUnited99 View Post
Love the character pics and the parade looks awesome!

The dinner looks delish and you are right in that Tigger was very animated that evening!
Thanks Tigger was defo on the sugar as he started break dancing/dance off with a little boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disbug View Post
Totally awesome report! Enjoyed all of it!
Hi and Thanks for joining in, stay tuned for more

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateNLogansDad View Post
You guys are so cute together! I'm finally all caught up again and am LOVING all the pictures!!!
Thanks, hopefully I can get some updates done soon so we can get to the cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by burly View Post
Loving your trip report..
KIM
Thanks Am hoping to get some updates done soon, such a bad host neglecting everyone
Old 03-20-2012, 04:41 AM   #443
Stefy

Hello

Hi Everyone

How are we all doing? Good weekends?

Sorry that I have been AWOL yet again, things are super hectic right now, we just moved offices and yesterday was soooooooo tiring, but at least it prepares me for when we move. Which could be very soon as we have just put an offer in on a house and are eagerly awaiting to hear back as to whether its a yay or nay

Please do bear with me, I really do want to blitz out the rest of Paris so we can get on to the Cruise and I have a little bit of awesome news to share as well.

So stay tuned

Take care
Stefy
Old 03-20-2012, 04:48 AM   #444
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
Hi Everyone

Sorry that I have been AWOL yet again, things are super hectic right now, we just moved offices and yesterday was soooooooo tiring, but at least it prepares me for when we move. Which could be very soon as we have just put an offer in on a house and are eagerly awaiting to hear back as to whether its a yay or nay

Please do bear with me, I really do want to blitz out the rest of Paris so we can get on to the Cruise and I have a little bit of awesome news to share as well.

So stay tuned

Take care
Stefy
Hi Stefy!

Good to hear from you again!
And I am keeping my fingers crossed for you so the house offer goes through and you will be settled in your very own house soon!

Can't wait to hear your news ..... soooooo curious!!!

Oh, and I LOVE your ticker!!!!!!!!!! You will be a month behind us on that one! And btw - I did have some news to share on my pre-trip report too ..... maybe you can check it out some time!
TR Summer 2014: We're out of it! A MAGICal Med adventure TR 2013: Get off the ship .....
Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

Old 03-20-2012, 10:30 AM   #445
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Can't wait to hear about your news!

Just got caught up. I love all of the pictures that you took, it's getting me so excited to go to DLRP.

Also, how awesome is it that there are characters at the hotel in the lobby? That is so great!

Follow me on Instagram: @keep_calm_love_disney
Follow me on Twitter: @disney_voss
Danielle

In progress TRs:
My Fork and I Are Friends - Nov 14 TR
They Don't Eat Hash Browns in Princessland - May 14 TR
Completed TRs:
Jan 14 TR July.13 Apr. 13
Nov.12 July.12 Jan.12 Nov. '11 July '11 Feb. '11 Nov. 10 and Jan. 11 Oct. '09.
Old 03-21-2012, 02:07 PM   #446
jenneth79
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
Hi Everyone

So stay tuned

Take care
Stefy
We're still here! I hope you hear on the new house very soon!
Old 03-22-2012, 01:26 PM   #447
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Stefy, I'm sorry that I have fallen so far behind on your TR. With trying to do my own TR for our girls trip in January (in case you hadn't heard...I got my picture taken with your favorite -- Stitch)...and I'm only on the first part of Day 2, our youngest son got engaged almost two weeks ago and my bosses wife is ill, things have been crazy around here.

I do love all of your pictures from Disney Paris...so pretty and I enjoy seeing them since I'll never see it in person.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:06 AM   #448
Stefy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
Hi Stefy!

Good to hear from you again!
And I am keeping my fingers crossed for you so the house offer goes through and you will be settled in your very own house soon!

Can't wait to hear your news ..... soooooo curious!!!

Oh, and I LOVE your ticker!!!!!!!!!! You will be a month behind us on that one! And btw - I did have some news to share on my pre-trip report too ..... maybe you can check it out some time!
Thanks I will get over to your threads, just trying to get back into the swing of things on the Dis, not an easy feat

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
Can't wait to hear about your news!

Just got caught up. I love all of the pictures that you took, it's getting me so excited to go to DLRP.

Also, how awesome is it that there are characters at the hotel in the lobby? That is so great!
Thanks It was cool to see which characters were in the lobby each day and was nice that they weren't too crowded with people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenneth79 View Post
We're still here! I hope you hear on the new house very soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Stefy, I'm sorry that I have fallen so far behind on your TR. With trying to do my own TR for our girls trip in January (in case you hadn't heard...I got my picture taken with your favorite -- Stitch)...and I'm only on the first part of Day 2, our youngest son got engaged almost two weeks ago and my bosses wife is ill, things have been crazy around here.

I do love all of your pictures from Disney Paris...so pretty and I enjoy seeing them since I'll never see it in person.
Thanks

I saw on Facebook about the engagement, congrats to the happy couple, you and Mark must be so proud and excited
Old 03-25-2012, 08:30 AM   #449
Stefy

Hi Everyone

Ours has been good so far. We went to the Ideal Home Exhibition yesterday and spent a small fortune, but it was lots of fun and I'm glad we did it. Has given us some ideas of what we would like when we come to refurbishing a house of our own.

So I have some good news and some bad. I'll start with the bad first. We didn't get that house, which was a bummer as I was very disappointed, Dave too as that house was perfect for us However, I choose to believe that it wasn't meant to be and the right house is out there waiting for us

Now a bit of good news, we have booked our next Disney trip which is a 7 night concierge Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Fantasy next year!!! : We are hoping to get two nights in beforehand so we can go to MK at least as we won't be combining a land and sea.

We are very excited to be cruising again and for longer too We won't be visiting WDW this year what with moving out and saving up etc But we do have our Lake Garda trip coming up and I figure decorating my own home will be fun enough

So that's our news, now back to this TR
Old 03-25-2012, 09:04 AM   #450
bmb3
Mouseketeer

Stephy,

I just stumbled upon your trip report - and absolutely love it! How amazing that you get to spend so much time in WDW when you go! I have a co-worker on the Fantasy right now - and they are loving it!

Can't wait to hear more about your trip(s)!

Megan

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: