Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2012, 01:14 AM   #376
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran

Take care Stefy and get well! We will still be here!
Old 02-17-2012, 03:07 AM   #377
Stefy
Fantasising of our next DCL & WDW Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshaface View Post
Hope you feel better soon Stef! I'm feeling lousy myself
Aww thanks, hope you feel better soon too

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyFedora View Post
We'd like to visit an international park, but I'm sure that'll be waaaay down the line. We've tentatively got our next 6 vacations planned out which will put us somewhere in 2015 before an opening for Paris or Japan

Glad to hear the good news on Boma. We definitely ARE coffee drinkers, so we'll be sure to check out the Boma coffee!
Same here, although we don't have any plans for our next trip yet. Well we do but we aren't really sure what to do

Then Boma Breakfast is sure fire winner for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
Stefy, I hope you get better real soon!!!!!!!

Don't worry about an update ...... I'll give you time until after Feb 26! That's when we will be back to read it again.
Okay, no more joking .... get well and rest lots.
Thanks Karin

I am going to say goodbye to you here as I won't get a chance tomorrow. I hope you guys have a wonderful time and I can't wait to hear all about it and don't worry there should be a few updates by the time you get back

Safe flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post
Take care Stefy and get well! We will still be here!
Aww thanks Hopefully I can get an update done tomorrow, have got some bits to do in the morning so hopefully by the afternoon I can whip something up
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-18-2012, 01:24 PM   #378
TanzUnited99
DIS Veteran

Lol I remember that snow and how it cancelled some of the football matches!

Love the yummy treats and am glad that you both enjoyed Disneyland.

Oh no on not feeling well Stefy - hope you're feeling better

Are you watching the Arsenal game - they are not doing too well at the minute are they?
Old 02-18-2012, 01:45 PM   #379
Soopafly
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanzUnited99 View Post

Are you watching the Arsenal game - they are not doing too well at the minute are they?
No we aren't watching it at the moment, I'm at the local Indian restaurant picking up dinner :P
Old 02-18-2012, 01:47 PM   #380
TanzUnited99
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
No we aren't watching it at the moment, I'm at the local Indian restaurant picking up dinner :P
Cool! Enjoy dinner and I won't tell you the score :P
Old 02-21-2012, 03:11 AM   #381
Stefy

Quote:

Hey Tanz

How are you? Thanks for the well wishes, the meds have finally kicked in and I am feeling alot better. Still trying to shift this cough though, which is annoying.
Old 02-21-2012, 03:25 AM   #382
Stefy

Hello All

How are we all doing? Good weekends?

Ours was good, went out shopping for house stuffs. Wasn't that successful but was nice to get out and window shop. Baked some cookies on Sunday, didn't come out the way I wanted, but then I think that was down to the recipe not mentioning that a particular ingredient doesn't work well in the oven. Oh well.

On to more fun stuffs. The next update for Disneyland Paris

We last left off with.............................................. ...............................

Monday 23rd January
Today was our first full day in the Disneyland Park. I woke up waaaay to early, think it was around 5-5:30am maybe After waiting for a decent time to start waking Dave up (6-6:30am ) we got ready and headed down to breakfast around 7:30am. It was still pitch black out and this was our view of the park from our table

We perused the buffet and chose some breakfast items. Be warned there are quite a few food pics here

Hello!

These were our plates

...and something sweet

Bellies full, we made our way back to our room to grab our things and make our way to the park. It was getting a little lighter, great time to start snapping away.

Cntd...
Old 02-21-2012, 03:35 AM   #383
Stefy

...cntd

I love staying at the Disneyland Hotel, as we were in the park in seconds! This was the scene that awaited us.

It looks so calm and peaceful

Prepare for pictures galore!

Look how lovely and empty it is, have you ever seen WDW like that?

Sleeping Beauty Castle

Looking back at the DLH

Cntd...
Old 02-21-2012, 03:38 AM   #384
Stefy

...cntd

A CM kindly offered to take our picture and I think this is one of my favourite from the trip.

Am gonna leave it there for now as I have to start getting ready for work. Stay tuned for more.

Next: Exploring Sleeping Beauty Castle
Old 02-21-2012, 08:12 AM   #385
dort
Mouseketeer

OMG it looks like you have the park to yourselves. Doesn't look like you'll have to spend much time standing in lines.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:49 AM   #386
TanzUnited99
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
Hey Tanz

How are you? Thanks for the well wishes, the meds have finally kicked in and I am feeling alot better. Still trying to shift this cough though, which is annoying.
Hey Stefy

I'm good thanks - getting my life back on track and hoping to have some fun nights out in March as it's my birthday that month lol! It's good that the meds are making you feel better - hopefully you'll manage to shift that annoying cough soon as well.

Am glad to read you both had a great weekend. Haha thanks for the food warning! Wow can't believe how empty the park was - def nice and peaceful!

Last edited by TanzUnited99; 02-21-2012 at 10:59 AM.
Old 02-21-2012, 01:24 PM   #387
Leshaface
DIS Veteran

Wow that breakfast buffet looks amazing! What kind of beans are those?!

Okay, it looks like NO ONE is at the park with you guys. How fabulous!

I have a question. Is the hotel located inside the park? Or like directly outside of it?

DLR: Yearly trips from 1991-2006, AP holder Jan 06 (monthly trips thru May 2008), Nov 08 DLH-Dreams, Jan 09 GCH, June 09 DLH-Magic, June 09 Desert Inn, Oct 09 Tropicana, Mar 10 GCH, May 10 Castle Inn, Nov 10 GCH, Mar 11 DLH, Nov 11 GCH, Mar 12 PPH, Apr 12 PPH, July 12 PPH, Nov 12 DLH, May 13 GCH, July 14 VGC, Oct 14 CCI
WDW : June 2-8, 2008 - Pop Century, January 20-28, 2010 - CSR, Dec 8-15, 2012 AKV/BWV, Oct 5-11, 2013 SSR/AKV/BLT
DCL: Dream June 2011, Wonder Dec 2011

Starting the New Year off right!...at WDW January 2015 PTR
Food and Wine? Sounds Divine! Oct 2013 TROur First WDW Trip as Parents - December 2012
Mexican Riviera Cruise with WONDERful Souvenir in the Works!Dream CAME True! June 21-26, 2011 TR
Food, Fun, and Frivolity: 8 Funtabulous days
Ugh, what were we thinking?! 9 days Deluxe Dining, The Crow's fly to Disneyworld! Jan 20-28, 2010 Pre-TR, DLR - The Proposal, Bouncers, and a Celebrity! June 3-6
Old 02-22-2012, 03:08 AM   #388
Stefy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dort View Post
OMG it looks like you have the park to yourselves. Doesn't look like you'll have to spend much time standing in lines.
It was lovely and empty, just the way we like it

Quote:

Hey Stefy

I'm good thanks - getting my life back on track and hoping to have some fun nights out in March as it's my birthday that month lol! It's good that the meds are making you feel better - hopefully you'll manage to shift that annoying cough soon as well.

Am glad to read you both had a great weekend. Haha thanks for the food warning! Wow can't believe how empty the park was - def nice and peaceful!
Good to hear you are doing well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshaface View Post
Wow that breakfast buffet looks amazing! What kind of beans are those?!

Okay, it looks like NO ONE is at the park with you guys. How fabulous!

I have a question. Is the hotel located inside the park? Or like directly outside of it?
They were baked beans, always a nice accompaniment to a hot breakfast

We loved how empty it was, wish WDW could be like this. But that will never happen.

The hotel is basically the entrance to the park, the turnstiles are literally a 30 sec walk from the side door. If you stay Castle Club there is apparently a lift that takes you straight into the park no turnstiles, which is pretty cool
Old 02-22-2012, 06:15 AM   #389
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

The breakfast buffet looks awesome! And I can't believe how empty the park is!! If I ever go there, I'll know what time of year to go! I love the castle in that park, it's so pretty! And Main Street is so cute, so familiar! It even has a Casey's Corner! Can't wait to read more!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Old 02-27-2012, 03:07 AM   #390
Stefy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
The breakfast buffet looks awesome! And I can't believe how empty the park is!! If I ever go there, I'll know what time of year to go! I love the castle in that park, it's so pretty! And Main Street is so cute, so familiar! It even has a Casey's Corner! Can't wait to read more!
Thanks It was so nice and quiet, didn't even need a touring plan as you could just go with the flow

We had Casey's for lunch one day and it wasn't bad, do miss the dining plan though and being able to pick candy floss as a dessert

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: