Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2011, 06:48 AM   #196
NikkiLovesWDW!
"Are you seeing an increase in lateral forces?" "Sure am!"

I can't even begin to explain how amazing those pictures are. Either you guys are beautiful, your wedding planner was amazing, your photographer was a genius or ALL OF THE ABOVE! I usually try to find one or two pics to quote and comment on but I seriously wanted to choose all of them as my favorites! I love the centerpieces with the upside down glasses with flowers inside them. What an amazing day! Everything looked so beautiful. I'm so happy for you guys that everything worked out so perfectly.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:27 PM   #197
jenneth79
DIS Veteran

I am 100% with Niki. These are, hands down, some of the most beautiful wedding pictures I've ever seen. Your photographer did an amazing job framing those shots and you both were just completely adorable! The lanterns, what a great idea, and I loved seeing the centerpieces, the menus, favors, everything coming together just as you planned!

I love happy stories! (though I hear you about feeling quite like a Disney character... at one point during my wedding my Matron of Honor offered to give me an autograph pen
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-06-2011, 03:19 AM   #198
Stefy
Fantasising of our next DCL & WDW Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiLovesWDW! View Post
I can't even begin to explain how amazing those pictures are. Either you guys are beautiful, your wedding planner was amazing, your photographer was a genius or ALL OF THE ABOVE! I usually try to find one or two pics to quote and comment on but I seriously wanted to choose all of them as my favorites! I love the centerpieces with the upside down glasses with flowers inside them. What an amazing day! Everything looked so beautiful. I'm so happy for you guys that everything worked out so perfectly.
Aww thanks Nikki I am so glad we could share it with you guys, was such an amazing day

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenneth79 View Post
I am 100% with Niki. These are, hands down, some of the most beautiful wedding pictures I've ever seen. Your photographer did an amazing job framing those shots and you both were just completely adorable! The lanterns, what a great idea, and I loved seeing the centerpieces, the menus, favors, everything coming together just as you planned!

I love happy stories! (though I hear you about feeling quite like a Disney character... at one point during my wedding my Matron of Honor offered to give me an autograph pen
Thanks Jenn Katy was a star, so talented, she really did a fantastic job and she was such a lovely girl too

Lol, love it It really did feel like it, but it was fun
Old 12-07-2011, 09:12 AM   #199
snoopygirl79
Mouseketeer

Wow!!! All of your photos are AMAZING!!!!!! I love them all!! What a wonderful day it was and what a perfect end with the lanterns!!

WDW - 2000, 2002, 2006
DLR 2003
DLP - 1997, 2004, 2007, 2010, 2012, 2014

Can't wait to take our DDs to WDW in 2015!!
Old 12-08-2011, 03:02 AM   #200
Stefy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopygirl79 View Post
Wow!!! All of your photos are AMAZING!!!!!! I love them all!! What a wonderful day it was and what a perfect end with the lanterns!!
Thanks I loved the lanterns. We have video footage of the whole day, once Dave does his magic I will post a couple on here
Old 12-08-2011, 03:17 AM   #201
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran

Hi Stefy and Dave! I tried to comment before but couldn't get it to stick - now I have the whole story anyway.

ITA with Nikki. Amazing venue, beautiful bride, handsome groom, amazing pics - everything was so perfect! The paper lanterns were such beautiful way to end your day!

I love your arrival car! Who were all the people seated along the side, guests or just neighbors out for a sit?

Oh, and maybe someone planning weddings there needs to warn the brides that they should wear wedge heels!
Old 12-08-2011, 05:50 AM   #202
Soopafly
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post
Hi Stefy and Dave! I tried to comment before but couldn't get it to stick - now I have the whole story anyway.

ITA with Nikki. Amazing venue, beautiful bride, handsome groom, amazing pics - everything was so perfect! The paper lanterns were such beautiful way to end your day!

I love your arrival car! Who were all the people seated along the side, guests or just neighbors out for a sit?

Oh, and maybe someone planning weddings there needs to warn the brides that they should wear wedge heels!
Thanks

I don't know why, but Italians love weddings (apparently). When I was walking to the venue, people were taking pics, smiling, saying congratulations etc and it was the same for Stef. The people sitting on the benches are tourists from Europe and also locals just out for a stroll. There are cafe's and bars and little places all over and when we were walking back through to the reception, people were still smiling, taking pictures and saying congratulations. It is kinda weird to have everyone staring at you, but at the same time they all mean well and so you just kinda go with it.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:00 AM   #203
Stefy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post

Aww thanks I wish we could do it all again, it was so much fun

Those people were locals and tourists, the crowd got bigger because they love a good wedding over there. Was fun, but also a bit weird having everyone staring at you, but they had good intentions so...
Old 12-08-2011, 09:02 AM   #204
Stefy

Hi Everyone

How are we doing? Thank god its nearly Friday, so ready for this week to be over. Promise I will do an update soon, but in the meantime I am posting for addresses for my lovely Dis Friends

For those of you who received cards last year, don't worry about giving me your address. But for my new Disers from this year, please PM me your address as I would love to send you all a Christmas card

Ciao for now
Stefy x
Old 12-08-2011, 10:18 AM   #205
TinkerbellinNY6
Mouseketeer

I just wanted to say that your wedding looked beautiful! And I loved the lanterns!
Our Disney Trips: Feb 2007-ASMu, Dec 2007-CSR, Dec/Jan 2009-2010-Pop, Poly, CSR, Aug 2010-BLT, Pop, May 2011-ASSp, CR, Dec 2011-Pop, Aug 2012-BC, POR, SSR, Oct 2012-Pop, Nov 2012-Pop, CSR, Dec 2012-Pop, AKL, Feb 2013-CBR, April 2013-YC, May 2013-POFQ, CR, ASMo Current CM
Old 12-10-2011, 09:10 AM   #206
Stefy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerbellinNY6 View Post
I just wanted to say that your wedding looked beautiful! And I loved the lanterns!
Thank you
Old 12-10-2011, 01:27 PM   #207
CandleontheWater
Forever in love with Hathaway Browne

What a beautiful wedding! You both look so happy, and the location couldn't have been more picturesque!

I LOVE your centerpieces, so simple, but so elegant!

I also loved your idea to float the lanterns, how creative!

I also think your photographer did an AWESOME job capturing the day!
Old 12-11-2011, 02:25 PM   #208
Stefy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandleontheWater View Post
What a beautiful wedding! You both look so happy, and the location couldn't have been more picturesque!

I LOVE your centerpieces, so simple, but so elegant!

I also loved your idea to float the lanterns, how creative!

I also think your photographer did an AWESOME job capturing the day!
Thank you It was such a wonderful day and has been fun sharing it with you guys
Old 12-11-2011, 02:45 PM   #209
Stefy

Hi Everyone

How are we all doing? Can't believe the weekend is nearly over.

Ours has been good, did all my Christmas shopping yesterday and some bits and pieces around the house which we have been meaning to do for ages. Not long now til the Christmas break, am sooooo looking forward to it

I have some bad news for you I'm afraid. I can't do an update this weekend because the photos I need have to be downloaded and the internet connection here sucks, it will take about an hour to download and right now I don't have an hour to spare as its getting late.

So I am gonna try and download them tomorrow when at work, fingers crossed it downloads more quickly.

So sorry about that, really wanted to get a few updates out so we could start the Cruise portion. However, I can share some news with you about 2012 which I will share with you in the next post
Old 12-11-2011, 03:04 PM   #210
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

News ........

Patiently waiting, even though it is getting late here too!
Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: