Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2013, 03:51 PM   #121
wdwgoose
DIS Veteran
 
wdwgoose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: LaSalle, MI
Posts: 5,757

FOR THE TOP









garRy
__________________
God Bless Semper Fi


wdwgoose
offsite 82, 87
AT least annualy since 1991
Magic 11/24/00; Magic 10/13/01; Magic 05/11/02 (20th Anniversary); Magic 12/18/04
wdwgoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:11 PM   #122
goofy1107
Earning My Ears
 
goofy1107's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 16

Would like to become part of the FB group too can anyone post the link here to be able to join
goofy1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-10-2013, 10:34 PM   #123
alicia1506
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,003

hi all,

we will be cruising with you. this will be our first cruise (booked & paid for 2 other dcl cruises and had to pull out last minute due to illness and drama so 3rd time's the charm!!)

it will be me & my partner, carlo travelling, and joining us are my sis katrina and his brother calin.

we are travelling from australia, via disneyland to do this western cruise, then will be spending some time at universal orlando and wdw post cruise so this is part of a giant disneypalooza trip for us

thanks,
alicia
__________________


me (alicia): dbf (carlo):
2011 vacation - Of Mice, and Wizards and Pirates, oh my!

2013 trip - 3 castles and a Disney boat - a work in progress
alicia1506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:39 PM   #124
sgc1107
sgc1107
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 652

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicia1506
hi all,

we will be cruising with you. this will be our first cruise (booked & paid for 2 other dcl cruises and had to pull out last minute due to illness and drama so 3rd time's the charm!!)

it will be me & my partner, carlo travelling, and joining us are my sis katrina and his brother calin.

we are travelling from australia, via disneyland to do this western cruise, then will be spending some time at universal orlando and wdw post cruise so this is part of a giant disneypalooza trip for us

thanks,
alicia
Hello and welcome!! I'm sending pixie dust your way so everything will work out for you!!
sgc1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:50 PM   #125
alicia1506
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,003

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgc1107 View Post
Hello and welcome!! I'm sending pixie dust your way so everything will work out for you!!
awww thanks, that's so nice of you

reading through the rest of the posts on here, seems like we are all in aft cabins... we are in 5188 and 5688 for our little band of merry travellers.

this will be our second trip to the states, but first cruise ever and first time on dcl. i am a compulsive planner though, so hope to be fully prepared and not woefully inept at navigating my way around a ship.

oh, and i should warn you, be prepared to hear aussie accents going 'which one is starboard again' -- we will be using the very incorrect 'front, back, right and left' terminology as we are NOT boat people usually
__________________


me (alicia): dbf (carlo):
2011 vacation - Of Mice, and Wizards and Pirates, oh my!

2013 trip - 3 castles and a Disney boat - a work in progress
alicia1506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:07 PM   #126
sgc1107
sgc1107
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 652

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicia1506

awww thanks, that's so nice of you

reading through the rest of the posts on here, seems like we are all in aft cabins... we are in 5188 and 5688 for our little band of merry travellers.

this will be our second trip to the states, but first cruise ever and first time on dcl. i am a compulsive planner though, so hope to be fully prepared and not woefully inept at navigating my way around a ship.

oh, and i should warn you, be prepared to hear aussie accents going 'which one is starboard again' -- we will be using the very incorrect 'front, back, right and left' terminology as we are NOT boat people usually
Well your in the right place to learn!! I suggest reading the boards & ask questions! There are lots of helpful people here! We're (DH means disney husband) and I are on deck 7 in room 7574. We just got off the fantasy last Saturday we have that same room and loved it!! Our door was the best decorated we were told. It's right by the mid ship elevator so a lot of people walked by it! You will love cruising with disney, this is our 3rd cruise! Best thing to do is rebook onboard for your next cruise! You get 10% off, only pay 10% down (normally 20%), and you get an OBC (on board credit) amount depends in length if cruise!! Feel free to ask any questions!! I'm on here as much as FB lol! :-)
sgc1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 02:11 PM   #127
sgc1107
sgc1107
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 652

hey y'all after several requests no one : has posted the FB link so I started a new one

Come join in the fun on FB!! I've posted some of my pics from our NYE cruise for you to enjoy!!

Hope this link works, let me know if it dosen't

http://www.facebook.com/groups/128818647284059/

Lets see if this works now!

Last edited by sgc1107; 01-12-2013 at 02:27 PM.
sgc1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 02:16 PM   #128
sgc1107
sgc1107
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 652

well I guess that's didn't work.... Hang on working on it
sgc1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 02:28 PM   #129
sgc1107
sgc1107
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 652

Alright I think the link is working
sgc1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:51 PM   #130
~Mandy~
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 90

We're In!!

Just booked this morning!!

We sailed the Fantasy last May and fell in love!! Thought for sure we wouldn't travel this year since we're expecting DS #2 in April, but we're thinking it'll probably be easier to travel with an infant than a toddler so we're going this year and probably skipping 2014.

Can't wait to get to know everyone!!
__________________
Me DH DS(6) DS(born april 2013)

2006 - Springhill Suites
2009 & 2010 - Floridays
2011 - Wyndham Bonnet Creek
2012 - DCL Fantasy (Eastern)
2013 - DCL Fantasy (Western)
~Mandy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:55 PM   #131
sgc1107
sgc1107
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 652

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Mandy~
Just booked this morning!!

We sailed the Fantasy last May and fell in love!! Thought for sure we wouldn't travel this year since we're expecting DS #2 in April, but we're thinking it'll probably be easier to travel with an infant than a toddler so we're going this year and probably skipping 2014.

Can't wait to get to know everyone!!
Welcome!! Just added you on FB!! :-)
sgc1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:48 PM   #132
Fenten
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 21

We have just confirmed this cruise for the Sept. 28, 2013. We are a family of 4 with 2 kids ages 7 and 4 from near Toronto, Canada. This will be our first Disney cruise. We are die-hard Royal Caribbean cruisers until now so anxious to try something different.

Looking forward to meeting you all!
__________________
Disney Fantasy - September 2013
Allure of the Seas - October 2012
Allure of the Sears - April 2011
Serenade of the Seas - January 2006
Navigator of the Seas - May 2003
Fenten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:02 PM   #133
sgc1107
sgc1107
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 652

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenten
We have just confirmed this cruise for the Sept. 28, 2013. We are a family of 4 with 2 kids ages 7 and 4 from near Toronto, Canada. This will be our first Disney cruise. We are die-hard Royal Caribbean cruisers until now so anxious to try something different.

Looking forward to meeting you all!
Yay!! Welcome!! You will now become die-hard DCL cruisers!!
sgc1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:27 PM   #134
spunky1968
Mouseketeer
 
spunky1968's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: RI
Posts: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDBlair View Post
Just booked this cruise and am so excited to have all this time to make payments on it!! Who's with us? Sailing will be me (refuse to figure out how old I will be when we sail), DH (figuring out his age means I have to figure out mine) and DD (will be 9 when we sail, less than 2 weeks before her 10th birthday)!! So excited!!!
yea! We booked this one back in feb while on the magic! Can't wait!
__________________
spunky1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:00 AM   #135
Crash10285
Earning My Ears
 
Crash10285's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 26

Fantasy 9/28/13

Good Evening all!
My husband and I just booked our first disney cruise for my birthday and we are so excited! We can't wait to meet new people and see new places. Hopefully these next few months will go by quickly!!!
Crash10285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.