Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2012, 05:49 PM   #76
perfectmatch300
United We Stand
Will ride anything with "roller coaster" in the name!

Did you guys see neener1's DIS meet photo on her latest trip report?

http://http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3000672

Can we do that?

I don't know how they got that well organized to get so many people who were going in all different directions together at once. I'm sure I'll be reading about it in her trip report.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:00 PM   #77
sgc1107
sgc1107

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectmatch300
Did you guys see neener1's DIS meet photo on her latest trip report?

http://http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3000672

Can we do that?

I don't know how they got that well organized to get so many people who were going in all different directions together at once. I'm sure I'll be reading about it in her trip report.
I'm sure they set it up with shutters because of the logo!! I'd do it!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

sgc1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-17-2012, 11:51 PM   #78
mareeld86
DIS Veteran

We have all gone quiet! Wakey Wakey

Anyways Who's In for the Fish Exchange I will organise if everyones happy!
Disneyland Disneyland January 2002,Disneyland January 2006, Disneyland January 2009 , Disneyland February 2010. Disneyland, Walt Disney World & Disney Western Caribbean Cruise November, December 2011 & January 2012 our 9 Week trip.
mareeld86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:04 AM   #79
sgc1107
sgc1107

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareeld86
We have all gone quiet! Wakey Wakey

Anyways Who's In for the Fish Exchange I will organise if everyones happy!
We're in!! Not officially booked till out cruise in dec for NYE (onboard benefits baby!!!) but I'm positive it will be me and the DH (celebrating out 5yr anniversary) and I'm trying to recruit my DM and her DH for their first cruise!! Btw I'm a dis junkie so I'm ALWAYS on here!! Got the iPhone app!! I may be quiet but I'm always watching lol!!

sgc1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:00 AM   #80
elizablake
DIS Veteran

Count us in for the fish exchange! First Disney cruise so we may need help with the details. What info do you need?
elizablake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:38 AM   #81
mareeld86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgc1107 View Post
We're in!! Not officially booked till out cruise in dec for NYE (onboard benefits baby!!!) but I'm positive it will be me and the DH (celebrating out 5yr anniversary) and I'm trying to recruit my DM and her DH for their first cruise!! Btw I'm a dis junkie so I'm ALWAYS on here!! Got the iPhone app!! I may be quiet but I'm always watching lol!!

Thats me too! Always Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizablake View Post
Count us in for the fish exchange! First Disney cruise so we may need help with the details. What info do you need?
W need your room number and number of adults and children and ages of children

I am so excited for this cruise I am doing the 2nd of Alaska 2013 as well so Im starting ym FE gifts now so I am prepared Cant wait!
Disneyland Disneyland January 2002,Disneyland January 2006, Disneyland January 2009 , Disneyland February 2010. Disneyland, Walt Disney World & Disney Western Caribbean Cruise November, December 2011 & January 2012 our 9 Week trip.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:32 AM   #82
elizablake
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareeld86

W need your room number and number of adults and children and ages of children

!
Room 8188. Two adults, one 1 year old boy and a nine year old girl.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:41 PM   #83
sharkattack2878
Earning My Ears

Smile First Disney Cruise and very excited to go!!

Haven't booked yet but this is the one we are going on. We are waiting til about 2 months before cruising to book to get the last minute deals they offer. This will be our first Disney cruise but we have cruised before. Our family of 5, consists of me, Heather-35, David-40, Brady-8, Caleb-5 and Tanner-3. We are all very excited to go on our first Disney cruise!
sharkattack2878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:35 AM   #84
elizablake
DIS Veteran

Kelly- was this your cruise? http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-865019?hpt=hp_t1 Was the weather as bad as the article describes?
Old 10-29-2012, 04:39 PM   #85
Renysmom
Just wondering what is going on
Something has to pay for my WDW trips LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizablake View Post
Kelly- was this your cruise? http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-865019?hpt=hp_t1 Was the weather as bad as the article describes?
Yes it was my cruise. It was bad but people are going crazy with the over the top comments. We were in very rough seas for a few hours and yes we got tossed around but NO, we were never in real danger and we were NOT going to capsize. We were never even asked to get our life jackets if that tells you anything.

Capt Thom and the crew were amazing. I would and am cruising in Hurricane season again

WDW Oct 2005--WDW Dec 2006-- WDW Dec 2007--WDW/Wonder Cruise Oct 2008--WDW March 2009--WDW July 2009--WDW Oct 2009 -- Magic Western Cruise Nov 2009--WDW Dec 2009--WDW Aug 2010--WDW/Wonder Cruise Dec 2010--WDW April 2011--WDW Aug 2011--WDW/Dream Oct 2011--WDW Dec 2011--WDW April 2012--Fantasy Eastern Oct 2012-- WDW May 2013 -- Fantasy Western Sept 2014
Renysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:22 PM   #86
luv2sleep
DIS Veteran

Hi all! I am booking this trip. It's during my son's fall break time so the timing is perfect. We live in California so we'd have to fly out to FL. We just got of the Wonder on Sunday. Oh how I miss the ship! So here I am booking another! I am waiting to hear from my TL. I've only been on the Wonder so far and am looking forward to checking out the Fantasy. One thing I wished they had on the Wonder was a big screen for movies for both pools or the pools in the same location. My son only liked the Mickey pool and I loved watching movies outside on the big screen so I missed a bunch of the movies there. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise. I plan on doing a 2 week PC or Hawaii again (if they are offered) in 2014. This will be my only 2013 cruise. We did 2 in 2012. We have a DVC Aulani trip planned for next summer. I have not decided about the FE yet. It depends on how big the group gets. I hope we plan some meet ups though! I'd love to get to know people! It's just my son and I. He will be 6.5 then. Any other young kids on this trip? Any other single mommas? I am already excited and it's almost a year away! That's good though b/c I need time to save money for all of these vacations!

Last edited by luv2sleep; 11-01-2012 at 12:40 AM.
luv2sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:10 PM   #87
luv2sleep
DIS Veteran

Trip is booked!
Old 11-08-2012, 04:39 AM   #88
mareeld86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2sleep
Hi all! I am booking this trip. It's during my son's fall break time so the timing is perfect. We live in California so we'd have to fly out to FL. We just got of the Wonder on Sunday. Oh how I miss the ship! So here I am booking another! I am waiting to hear from my TL. I've only been on the Wonder so far and am looking forward to checking out the Fantasy. One thing I wished they had on the Wonder was a big screen for movies for both pools or the pools in the same location. My son only liked the Mickey pool and I loved watching movies outside on the big screen so I missed a bunch of the movies there. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise. I plan on doing a 2 week PC or Hawaii again (if they are offered) in 2014. This will be my only 2013 cruise. We did 2 in 2012. We have a DVC Aulani trip planned for next summer. I have not decided about the FE yet. It depends on how big the group gets. I hope we plan some meet ups though! I'd love to get to know people! It's just my son and I. He will be 6.5 then. Any other young kids on this trip? Any other single mommas? I am already excited and it's almost a year away! That's good though b/c I need time to save money for all of these vacations!
Welcome! I can't wait either! I have started my fish exchange gifts can't wait to give them to everyone!
Old 11-08-2012, 09:47 AM   #89
elizablake
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2sleep
Trip is booked!
That's great!!!!
Old 11-09-2012, 03:04 PM   #90
Mattscott
Earning My Ears

DGF and I got engaged on the October 20th Fantasy Hurricane Sandy voyage, so we thought we'd take a honeymoon cruise on the Fantasy as well. Just booked room 6192 (apparently the "flag" cabin).

Look forward to meeting everyone :-)
Mattscott is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: