Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-21-2013, 01:51 PM   #391
tinyteen19401
Mouseketeer
 
tinyteen19401's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgambaro124 View Post

are you a disney cruise bride??? i'm a disney cruise bride got married on the wonder in august of 2008!!!
we can book excursions on June 30th i can't wait to start planning
This will be our first cruise. We get to start booking excursions on July 15th. It doesn't look like we will have a full cruise so I am not to worried about doing the few things we want to do. I have been saving to do the royal sea package for my 5 year old. The other thing I want to be able to do is get my 22 month old in for at least two time spots in child care to give my husband and I some time alone.
tinyteen19401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 01:59 PM   #392
hgambaro124
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyteen19401 View Post
This will be our first cruise. We get to start booking excursions on July 15th. It doesn't look like we will have a full cruise so I am not to worried about doing the few things we want to do. I have been saving to do the royal sea package for my 5 year old. The other thing I want to be able to do is get my 22 month old in for at least two time spots in child care to give my husband and I some time alone.
this is our 3rd disney cruise...our first was to the bahamas thats when we got married...then we did the magic, and this one....when we did he magic my son was 11 months he had an amazing time...i'm sure you won't have any issues with getting your baby in the nursery for two time slots or more...we did at least an hour every day just so we could see the shows and have time for our selves it was great and he enjoyed being able to play and run around...this time he will be almost 4 so he will be in the kids club probably with your daughter....i want to do the pirates league for him on pirates night so i'm hoping i can get that
__________________


Disney Wonder 8/24/2008
Disney Magic 10/23/2010
Norwegian Gem: 5/26/2012
Disney Fantasy: 9/28/2013
Disney Fantasy: 8/22/2015
hgambaro124 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-23-2013, 12:38 AM   #393
sgc1107
sgc1107
 
sgc1107's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 636

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgambaro124 View Post

are you a disney cruise bride??? i'm a disney cruise bride got married on the wonder in august of 2008!!!
we can book excursions on June 30th i can't wait to start planning
No, we did our first cruise for our honeymoon. That's so neat!!!
__________________




sgc1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 03:26 AM   #394
sgc1107
sgc1107
 
sgc1107's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 636

FE update:

disname, followed by the number of people

Chefheidit-4
hgambaro124-4
cruisin' goose-5 (2 rooms)
mattscott-2
sgc1107-2
crash10285-2
elizablake-4
marceabee80-5 (2 rooms)
scrapbookmomma74-4 (2 rooms)
CCGmatt-2
cheermm-2
jaxbocchetti-5
victoria samson-6 (2 rooms)
spunky1968-3
tinyteen19401-4
cristinee-4
disney canadian-3
~mandy~-4


Adults-43

teens (16 to 18)-1

tweens (10 to 15)-5

Kids (5 to 10)-7

Itty bitties (under 5)-9

Total head count-65
Total rooms-22

Everyone's info is uptodate!


__________________




sgc1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 06:58 AM   #395
tinyteen19401
Mouseketeer
 
tinyteen19401's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 116

I was thinking of renting a Cabana but the cost is so much. I thought I saw someone looking to share. I would be willing to do so.
tinyteen19401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 01:09 PM   #396
sgc1107
sgc1107
 
sgc1107's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 636

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyteen19401 View Post
I was thinking of renting a Cabana but the cost is so much. I thought I saw someone looking to share. I would be willing to do so.
It's very unlikely you'll get one unless your concierge or your CC gold and can book at the 120 day mark. They go so fast! Good luck! Time on CC goes so fast, I can't justify spending that much money! I'd rather take a chair and sit in the water until lunch time. Walk around all the shops and get back onboard early to ride the aquaduck!
__________________




sgc1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 01:47 PM   #397
Floridasunshine
Earning My Ears
 
Floridasunshine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Tampa, Fl
Posts: 32

Can't wait till September

I just took my mother and youngest daughter on the Dream for a short weekend cruise and ended up booking this one for Sept. Had a great time and the ship was wonderful. First time having a verandah and well worth it for future bookings. Leaving mom home for this trip but counting the days. This will be our 5th cruise. Will be heading out from central Florida so very close by the port about 2 hours away. Getting on and off the ship this last time was great - See you there. We ran the 5k on the island and ended up signing up for the tower of terror 10 mile run in Oct. I think we have lost our minds
Floridasunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 02:01 PM   #398
sgc1107
sgc1107
 
sgc1107's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 636

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridasunshine View Post
I just took my mother and youngest daughter on the Dream for a short weekend cruise and ended up booking this one for Sept. Had a great time and the ship was wonderful. First time having a verandah and well worth it for future bookings. Leaving mom home for this trip but counting the days. This will be our 5th cruise. Will be heading out from central Florida so very close by the port about 2 hours away. Getting on and off the ship this last time was great - See you there. We ran the 5k on the island and ended up signing up for the tower of terror 10 mile run in Oct. I think we have lost our minds
Hello and welcome!!!
__________________




sgc1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:06 AM   #399
hgambaro124
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 30

so exciting only 4 months till we sail away
__________________


Disney Wonder 8/24/2008
Disney Magic 10/23/2010
Norwegian Gem: 5/26/2012
Disney Fantasy: 9/28/2013
Disney Fantasy: 8/22/2015
hgambaro124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:47 PM   #400
CrisTinee
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 13

It's getting closer to our cruise date!!!!! Who else is excited like me!!!!
CrisTinee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:58 PM   #401
tinyteen19401
Mouseketeer
 
tinyteen19401's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 116

Me!!!! I am in non stop planing mode!
tinyteen19401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 04:18 PM   #402
CrisTinee
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 13

Me to!!! Thinking of other FE gifts to make for the kids. I haven't decided for the adults yet. 😁
CrisTinee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:16 PM   #403
pagirlnfl
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 6

October 3rd
pagirlnfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:18 PM   #404
pagirlnfl
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 6

Pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgc1107 View Post
Send me a PM including the following info to join the FE

Room number
Names
Ages (some people personalize their gifts depending on age)
Any allergies
Fun things you like about Disney
Email you want the list sent to

How do I send a private message?
pagirlnfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:23 PM   #405
pagirlnfl
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 6

birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash10285 View Post
Which day will his birthday be?!
October 3
pagirlnfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.