Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2013, 01:23 AM   #196
perfectmatch300
United We Stand
Will ride anything with "roller coaster" in the name!

I'm thrilled to see dive buddies here! I would love to get a group together to go diving! I was thinking about Grand Cayman, but I am totally open to suggestions. Maybe even diving in more than one port! I do feel a bit guilty about running off and leaving my non diving DH though, so I do plan some port stops with activities we enjoy together.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:47 AM   #197
Jaxbocchetti
Earning My Ears

Red face

My husband would be up for that! I don't dive either, so we will be planning some family activited also. I've heard that the diving in Grand Cayman is awesome..so I think I will send him while we are there! I'll be lounging on the beach with our 3 kids!
Jaxbocchetti is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-10-2013, 08:34 AM   #198
Renysmom
Just wondering what is going on
Something has to pay for my WDW trips LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheermm

Renysmom - we were on the Wonder with you in 2008! Hope you can still make it this time!!
I remember you. Great to be cruising together again.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

WDW Oct 2005--WDW Dec 2006-- WDW Dec 2007--WDW/Wonder Cruise Oct 2008--WDW March 2009--WDW July 2009--WDW Oct 2009 -- Magic Western Cruise Nov 2009--WDW Dec 2009--WDW Aug 2010--WDW/Wonder Cruise Dec 2010--WDW April 2011--WDW Aug 2011--WDW/Dream Oct 2011--WDW Dec 2011--WDW April 2012--Fantasy Eastern Oct 2012-- WDW May 2013 -- Fantasy Western Sept 2014
Renysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:09 AM   #199
sgc1107
sgc1107

So far in the FE we have 11 adults 1 child!!

sgc1107 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:42 PM   #200
Jaxbocchetti
Earning My Ears

Smile

Old 02-10-2013, 10:43 PM   #201
Jaxbocchetti
Earning My Ears

Cool

Old 02-10-2013, 10:44 PM   #202
Jaxbocchetti
Earning My Ears

Talking

:
Old 02-10-2013, 11:05 PM   #203
Jaxbocchetti
Earning My Ears

Old 02-11-2013, 06:57 PM   #204
perfectmatch300
United We Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxbocchetti View Post
My husband would be up for that! I don't dive either, so we will be planning some family activited also. I've heard that the diving in Grand Cayman is awesome..so I think I will send him while we are there! I'll be lounging on the beach with our 3 kids!
Do you think you'll book him on the excursion through Disney? At this point that's what I am thinking of doing. I know there are plenty of other options for diving in Grand Cayman. They might even be cheaper, but I like the convenience of booking through Disney. I don't want my husband worrying that I might be left behind. I would consider going with another dive shop if I were going with a group, but not by myself.

I'm not sure what my husband will be doing while I'm diving. He's nowhere near the beach bum that I am!
Old 02-12-2013, 04:04 AM   #205
Jaxbocchetti
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectmatch300

Do you think you'll book him on the excursion through Disney? At this point that's what I am thinking of doing. I know there are plenty of other options for diving in Grand Cayman. They might even be cheaper, but I like the convenience of booking through Disney. I don't want my husband worrying that I might be left behind. I would consider going with another dive shop if I were going with a group, but not by myself.

I'm not sure what my husband will be doing while I'm diving. He's nowhere near the beach bum that I am!
Yes, I will book through Disney. I totally agree with you on the convenience!
Old 02-13-2013, 11:09 PM   #206
perfectmatch300
United We Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxbocchetti View Post
Yes, I will book through Disney. I totally agree with you on the convenience!
Good. Let's stay in touch about the Crand Cayman dive. Hopefully we will get to meet you and your family before our Grand Cayman day.

I'm not sure if this group has scheduled a meet yet. I know there's a FE group, but we don't usually get involved with that. Besides, I think they're arranging that on Facebook, and I prefer not to go there.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:44 PM   #207
sgc1107
sgc1107

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectmatch300

Good. Let's stay in touch about the Crand Cayman dive. Hopefully we will get to meet you and your family before our Grand Cayman day.

I'm not sure if this group has scheduled a meet yet. I know there's a FE group, but we don't usually get involved with that. Besides, I think they're arranging that on Facebook, and I prefer not to go there.
It's not all on fb for that reason (I'm receiving PM's through dis to join the FE) :-) everything posted on fb that Pertains to the group is posted here so no one is left out, so please don't feel that way. Fb is just an easier way to talk for most people. We are a dis-family "family means no one gets left behind!" <3

We did a meet on boarding day on our last cruise. It was at currents at 3pm, it wasn't to busy and everyone was able to stop by and say hi! It was nice seeing faces that afternoon because you then could start recognizing people through out the ship! Some people we saw all the time, some maybe once a day, and some never again. But it was nice to put names & faces together right away! The time was perfect because we were able to get in our room at 1:30 two out if three bags had arrives before we headed up to the meet! What do you guys think about meeting boarding day at 3pm? We did currents but I know that's an adults only section where else would you suggest? I would recommend the picture of Walt Disney just past the shops (that will be closed!) and right before the theater. It's a good sized space and hopefully not terribly crowded because the shops will be closed. What do you guys thing?

sgc1107 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:41 AM   #208
perfectmatch300
United We Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgc1107 View Post
It's not all on fb for that reason (I'm receiving PM's through dis to join the FE) :-) everything posted on fb that Pertains to the group is posted here so no one is left out, so please don't feel that way. Fb is just an easier way to talk for most people. We are a dis-family "family means no one gets left behind!" <3

We did a meet on boarding day on our last cruise. It was at currents at 3pm, it wasn't to busy and everyone was able to stop by and say hi! It was nice seeing faces that afternoon because you then could start recognizing people through out the ship! Some people we saw all the time, some maybe once a day, and some never again. But it was nice to put names & faces together right away! The time was perfect because we were able to get in our room at 1:30 two out if three bags had arrives before we headed up to the meet! What do you guys think about meeting boarding day at 3pm? We did currents but I know that's an adults only section where else would you suggest? I would recommend the picture of Walt Disney just past the shops (that will be closed!) and right before the theater. It's a good sized space and hopefully not terribly crowded because the shops will be closed. What do you guys thing?
OK, I'll admit, I was feeling a bit abandoned with all the Facebook talk. As long as we get all the info here, if you like Facebook, then go have a good time there. We really are looking forward to getting to meet everyone and I was hoping we wouldn't miss out on the plans. I'm glad to here that all the info will be here as well. I know a lot of people really love Facebook, so I was a bit afraid to mention my "left out" feeling, but now I don't feel so left out any more. Thanks for the reassurance.

As for the meet, I think we should stay out of the adults area since there are a number of families with kids who may want to come to the meet. Also, we'd better find out about what time the muster drill will be held. If I remember correctly, that should give us enough time for a meet & greet.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:56 AM   #209
wdwgoose
DIS Veteran

Diving

myself and my son would like to link up on the diving,

garRy

wdwgoose
offsite 82, 87
AT least annualy since 1991
Magic 11/24/00; Magic 10/13/01; Magic 05/11/02 (20th Anniversary); Magic 12/18/04
wdwgoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:57 AM   #210
wdwgoose
DIS Veteran

OKAY as long as I here

wdwgoose
offsite 82, 87
AT least annualy since 1991
Magic 11/24/00; Magic 10/13/01; Magic 05/11/02 (20th Anniversary); Magic 12/18/04
wdwgoose is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: