Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2011, 05:09 PM   #16
Cap.Steamboat Willie
Mouseketeer

I never quite understood why I had a bad feeling about the house across the street. A black cat walked slowly toward our front tree staring at me holding a key and a balloon. The balloon popped and I was amazed because inside was a CHOCOLATE FROG! The frog spoke, it started signing and it sounded like Enrico Caruso.
Cap.Steamboat Willie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:37 PM   #17
EPCOT is a verb
Former Long-time lurkers
I remember reading something on the DIS about...

I never quite understood why I had a bad feeling about the house across the street. A black cat walked slowly toward our front tree staring at me holding a key and a balloon. The balloon popped and I was amazed because inside was a CHOCOLATE FROG! The frog spoke, it started signing and it sounded like Enrico Caruso.

The cat ran...
EPCOT is a verb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:48 PM   #18
SDSorority
I was traumatized as a child by Magic Journeys and The Haunted Mansion. **I have a LGMH with me at all times.** {Is it Podcast day yet??}

Location: The home of the Buckeyes! 975 Miles too far away from Epcot.

The cat ran up the tree...
Old 10-30-2011, 04:26 PM   #19
*NikkiBell*
The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible

DISboards Moderator

The cat ran up the tree and ran back down...

disboards.com/blog.wdwinfo.com
Follow Me on Twitter

2011 - GC, Swan 2010 - AKLV
2009 - AKLV, DxDP/OKW, DDP 2008 - SSR, PFTS, MNSSHP/AKLV, 1st DVC Trip, DxDP 2007 - PC, MNSSHP 2006-7 - POFQ, Premium DP 2006 - PC 2005 - POFQ, Premium DP 2004 - PC, Silver Plan 1998 - ASMu 1997-94 - Off-Site
*NikkiBell* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 05:31 PM   #20
mikelan6
World Traveler, Usually Optimistic

The cat ran up the tree and ran back down with it's claws ...
Old 10-30-2011, 07:43 PM   #21
KristEn87
I WILL be twirling around in a circle singing "I want adventure in the great wide somewhere!" Bonjour!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelan6 View Post

The cat ran up the tree and ran back down with it's claws ...
Filled with leaves
Old 10-31-2011, 10:49 AM   #22
Cherinva
Co-Host of the Va. DIS Meet and avid pin collector

The cat ran up the tree and ran back down with it's claws filled with leaves...

that sparkled like

Don't let yesterday use up too much of todayºoº
Cherinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:51 PM   #23
dizneedrmr
Mouseketeer

The cat ran up the tree and ran back down with it's claws filled with leaves that sparkled like...

the castle on

dizneedrmr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
game, halloween

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: