Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2011, 03:39 PM   #121
gallmcduck
Gallmcduck

Hope DMIL felt better as trip went on. First port is on our itinerary in October, I've taken note of the beach looks a very nice way to spend time off ship I'm sure DS will have his eye on the platform yey to Griffin for making it Way to go on the comp drinks
I missed your send off, christmas countdown got way too chaotic, fab tr so far looking forward to the rest oh and hearing about your october f&w it's never to late for a tr!

Aug 1997 Offsite I Drive 14 Nights (ME & DH), Sept 1998 Offsite Kissimmee 14 Nights (ME & DH our engagement), Sept 1999 Offsite Kissimmee 14 Nights (ME & DH), Nov 2000 Poly & 4 Night Disney Wonder Eastern Cruise 14 Nights (ME & DH our Honeymoon), June 2001 Offsite Davenport Villa 14 Nights (ME, DH & family members), Sept 2002 Offsite Gulf Coast Clearwater 14 Nights (ME, DH & family members), June 2004 Offsite Kissimmee Villa 14 Nights (ME, DH, DS & family members), Sept 2005 Offsite & 7 Night Disney Magic Western Cruise 14 Nights (ME, DH, DS & family members), Sept 2006 Offsite I Drive (ME, DH, DS, DD & family members),October 2008 Offsite Vista Cay Condo 14 Nights (ME, DH, DS, DD & family members), July 2010 POR 17 Days (ME, DH, DS, DD1, DD2 & family members) October 2012 17 days Pop, Fantasy, OKW (ME, DH, DS, DD1, DD2 & family members July 2014 Gulfcoast Clearwater 3 nights, OKW 14 Nights (ME, DH, DS, DD1, DD2 & family members
gallmcduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:14 PM   #122
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallmcduck View Post
Hope DMIL felt better as trip went on. First port is on our itinerary in October, I've taken note of the beach looks a very nice way to spend time off ship I'm sure DS will have his eye on the platform yey to Griffin for making it Way to go on the comp drinks
I missed your send off, christmas countdown got way too chaotic, fab tr so far looking forward to the rest oh and hearing about your october f&w it's never to late for a tr!
Hey there! Yes she definitely started to feel better, after first day at sea she perked up, took advantage of some fresh air!

We truly enjoyed St. Maarten . you'll love your cruise! Going to post about pirate night next! Comp drinks you can get too, just go to the captains reception!
Gallon beach. We really liked it!

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * August '14 Aulani * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise * January '15 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * April '15 Disneyland resort *
Happydog is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-30-2011, 07:05 AM   #123
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydog View Post
Awww, you really did have a drink for me!!! LOVE IT!!! I bet it tasted even better right there in St. Maarten.

What a gorgeous day! Breakfast on the deck of the ship, the sights and sounds of St. Maarten, and a beach interlude. Just perfect! Had you ever been to St. Maarten before? I don't think I have ever even seen pictures, so that was neat!

Yeay for Griffin making it out to the swimming platform! Of course, when I saw it, I thought of that scene in To Catch a Thief where Cary Grant swims out to the platform to have a talk with Danielle and then, Grace Kelly swims up.
Charleston Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:26 AM   #124
2xcited2sleep
DIS Veteran

Beautiful pictures! What a gorgeous, picture perfect day!!

2xcited2sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:09 AM   #125
jedijill
Chiefs fan living in Bronco country
It was a popular place after partying on Saturday nights

Your report is just what I need this week as I'm bored out of my skull at work and freezing my rear end off! I'm doing an Eastern on the Fantasy in October and its going to be a long 9 months!!!!

Jill in CO
Old 12-30-2011, 02:26 PM   #126
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Awww, you really did have a drink for me!!! LOVE IT!!! I bet it tasted even better right there in St. Maarten.

What a gorgeous day! Breakfast on the deck of the ship, the sights and sounds of St. Maarten, and a beach interlude. Just perfect! Had you ever been to St. Maarten before? I don't think I have ever even seen pictures, so that was neat!

Yeay for Griffin making it out to the swimming platform! Of course, when I saw it, I thought of that scene in To Catch a Thief where Cary Grant swims out to the platform to have a talk with Danielle and then, Grace Kelly swims up.

We didn't make it to St. Maarten our first 7 night cruise back in 2000... There was a hurricane, so they took us to Key West instead, and then went on with the itinerary. So it was great fun to see and it was beautiful!!! I am missing the beach myself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xcited2sleep View Post
Beautiful pictures! What a gorgeous, picture perfect day!!
It really was a lovely day, nice and warm, and relaxing!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedijill View Post
Your report is just what I need this week as I'm bored out of my skull at work and freezing my rear end off! I'm doing an Eastern on the Fantasy in October and its going to be a long 9 months!!!!

Jill in CO
Oh Hey there! Welcome! So nice to help you pass the time!!! LOL!! Well, we will have another entry on this TR tonight, have been working on it, I am really wanting to finish it in the next couple days!!! I have lots of pics to post still! Pirate night coming up!!! The Eastern itinerary is nice, and the Fantasy will be amazing I am sure!!!!

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * August '14 Aulani * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise * January '15 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * April '15 Disneyland resort *
Old 12-30-2011, 02:44 PM   #127
SoonerGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydog View Post
You have had some cold wet snowy weather, haven't you??!!
Nope, not here. We've had some cold days but no snow, thankfully!
Old 12-31-2011, 11:35 AM   #128
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Lightbulb Summer TRIP news!!

So I am crashing my own TR to say we got our summer plans confirmed!

Beach Club studio, just me and the boys June 28th - July 1
Wilderness Lodge 1 bedroom, July 1 - July 7 with my DH joining us on the 3rd!!

Woot Woot!

AND I was able to make some ADRs today! I am so excited! Of course all will be revealed ONCE I get this Thanksgiving CRUISE TR finished! Which will continue this afternoon with our Pirate NIGHT fun!!! Followed by our beach exploration at St. John's!! YIPPEE!!!!

stay TUNED FOR MY NEXT UPDATE!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE EVERYONE!!!

Old 12-31-2011, 02:52 PM   #129
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!

YAYAYAYAYAYAY for finalizing your plans for the summer!! Can't wait to hear about the ADRs you made!! WOOT WOOT!!!

My Magical Trips to Disney:6/2012,1/2012,10/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 5/2010, 1/2010, 10/2009, 5/2009,
1/2009, 3/2007, 5/2005 , 10/1992: First Trip to Disney (Thanks Dad!)
jenjolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 03:37 PM   #131
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Congrats on the summer plans. ADRs too... I am clueless at this point!
Old 12-31-2011, 03:55 PM   #132
disney minnie
DIS Veteran

We are going on the Fantasy next Thanksgiving. How was the weather? What type of clothing did everyone wear? Summer or fall clothing? Or both?
disney minnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 04:26 PM   #133
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!

I am so excited for you! And me, too, really!!!

(I brought out all the smilies for this one!)

Okay, spill the beans, what are your ADRs???

Happy New Year's Eve and Happy New Year!
Old 12-31-2011, 04:31 PM   #134
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

I contemplate a report so others can plan our trip for me... I really am open to anything....
Old 12-31-2011, 04:32 PM   #135
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
I contemplate a report so others can plan our trip for me... I really am open to anything....
Start it, Laura, and I will be there to help!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: